Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services

130 E. Bell Street, Neenah, WI (920) 725-9291

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Kate B

I had an amazing experience with Erika's! The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Dani was my wedding dress consultant, and she was so awesome. She picked out so many beautiful dresses for me to try on, and ended up helping my sisters, my Mom and I to find THE dress! I... Read More had all my fittings at Erika's, even though I live in Washington state. They were extremely accommodating and were able to schedule me for a fitting whenever I was in town. I spoke to Katie, the owner, multiple times on the phone and she was always willing to help out with whatever questions I had. Cindy, the seamstress, is an absolute miracle worker. She had to make quite a few alterations on my dress, but it turned out absolutely beautiful, and looked like it hadn't been altered at all! I also bought my veil and hairpiece here...it's a one stop shop :) I absolutely adored Erika's and I recommend it to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Aly R

Bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaid's dresses from here! The bridesmaid's dresses were custom made and absolutely stunning. Inside Ericka's they have an alteration specialist that rents out space. She told my pregnant bridesmaid to drop out of my wedding because of her... Read More pregnancy. I felt that was unnecessary and we ended up getting my bridal alterations and bridesmaid alterations elsewhere because of this. The staff was great at Ericka's except the alterations specialist.

Great service. Great quality.

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

This was my 2nd wedding so I didn't want a wedding gown. It was hard finding a place that would let me order a bridesmaid's gown in off white. They were so nice and helped me find "the dress". They treated me like every other bride even though I was spending way less. They even... Read More helped me find other places that I could find the accessories I was looking for.

Great shop!

Reviewed on 2/21/2014 Nikki D

I had a bit of a hard time finding a gown. Erika's was my 5th or 6th shop and I am so glad I visited. I worked with Katie, the owner, who was very helpful and patient. She brought in numerous styles to narrow down my taste. Once she had my style in mind, she was able to pin... Read More point the right gown for me. I was never pressured to spend outside of my limit or into a dress that wasn't me. I'm sure I could have found my dress a bit cheaper elsewhere, but I would rather spend my money at a shop with good service. Erika's has a lot of high quality dress lines and a larger selection than the front room lets on to. Between the excellent customer service and the wide variety to choose from, Erika's is worth the stop!

Impeccable

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Melissa M

I purchased my dress here after searching other locations. The dress was remarkable and the service fantastic! The alterations on my lace dress were better than I ever could have imagined possible.

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Allison J

she found exactly what I described on the first try! The alterations were also perfect!

Review for Erika's of Neenah Ltd

Reviewed on 9/27/2008 Erin L

They really helped me find a dress that I absolutely loved & looked great in while also working in a budget. Very knowledgeable and experienced. We only had 3-1/2 months before the wedding and they did everything to make sure my bridesmaids & I got in for all necessary fittings.... Read More They got all our dresses done in time despite a tight schedule.