Erin Leigh Studio

Serving leawood, lenexa, mission, olathe, overland & shawnee

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$2,000-$2,999, $3,000-$4,999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Olathe, KS Serving leawood, lenexa, mission, olathe, overland & shawnee (913) 735-3723

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 N H

My groom and I were very happy with Erin's work! Her pictures were wonderful and many people commented on how talented she is. I did a lot of research before choosing a photographer - many hours of analyzing portfolios - and I am glad I did because Erin really delivered... Read More beautiful photographs. I am so grateful so have such good work to capture the memories of our happiest day forever. Not only were her photographs beautiful but Erin was flexible as well and made sure she captured specific moments that we wanted. She has great attention to detail and is passionate about her work - which truly shows. Highly recommend!

Amazing quality!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kara T

Erin is a true professional. She was always responsive to phone calls or emails. She provided guidance on setting up a timeline, photo ideas and photo locations. She was easy to work with and never added extra stress to the planning process or the actual wedding day. I... Read More couldn't be happier with the pictures... such amazing quality and a great variety of shots covering the entire day. She exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Erin to any bride in the Lawrence/KC area!

Professional and Creative!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Tiffany C

Erin is very professional! My husband and I were both from out of town and had a hard time making it to KC to meet with Erin, but she was so kind and understanding about it! When we did meet with her, she was very organized and seemed very interested in getting to know our... Read More "story." On the wedding day, Erin and her assistant were amazing! Definitely worth your money to have 2 photographers on your big day! Erin worked mostly with me (the bride) and my bridesmaids while her assistant took care of the guys. Her assistant was also very professional! Erin had great ideas and the pictures turned out amazing! We couldn't be happier with Erin throughout the whole wedding process.

2014-09-23T21:04:44 Response from the vendor

Loved working with you both as well! Such a beautiful couple!

We Love Erin Leigh Studio!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Stephanie G

We knew immediately we wanted to ask Erin to photograph our wedding after looking at her sample photos online and meeting with her and seeing some of her sample books. She captures exactly what you ask for and conveys that so beautifully in how she poses each couple. Our... Read More engagement session with her was so fun, she was very easy to work with, and at times we forgot we were even having photos taken. Erin is very open to ideas of her clients and flexible to work with. We are a playful, fun-loving couple and she nailed that to a "T." We ordered the full package for our wedding, including engagement photos, disc with release, wedding day for 10 hours, wedding album and it was the best decision we could've made. Given all that we got, we considered the price very reasonable. On the wedding day, despite a crazy and hectic schedule, Erin was everywhere we needed her to be and given strict time constraints due to locations, got nearly all the photos that we asked for. Her creative side prevails in photos of the "details," such as flowers, shoes, jewelry, bridal makeup, etc. Even though I was incredibly picky with every aspect of our wedding, I knew I didn't have to worry about the photos and could trust that Erin would capture exactly what we wanted. We were so happy Erin captured our love story from engagement to marriage and we look forward to having her capture our family over the coming years!

2014-09-23T21:04:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all the kind words Stephanie.

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Laura M

I am so happy that I chose Erin to photograph my wedding! The pictures turned out amazing and she captured every detail perfectly! I would definitely recommend Erin to other brides looking for an amazing photographer!

2014-09-23T21:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura! I loved working with all of you.

Erin Leigh Studio

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Teresa D

The most important part of my wedding was getting all my family into a picture. With nearly 40 of us...its no easy task! Erin was great and we got a great family picture I'll always cherish. She was very professional and took stunning images of my husband and I. I couldn't... Read More have been happier.

2014-09-02T11:47:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Teresa! It was a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family!

Professional and sweet

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kristen T

Erin was great to work with! She gave great direction and was in control of our semi-large wedding party at all times. But she was also fun and super sweet, as was her second shooter. I haven't seen our wedding photos yet, but if her previous work is any indication of the... Read More quality we will receive I have ZERO doubts that I will love the final photos!! Just wanted to update - Our photos came out FANTASTIC and the album we received is incredible. We had the cover printed on metal, and the inside is such high quality as well. I have gotten countless compliments on the gorgeous photos and the unique book. Erin is 100% awesome!

2014-09-02T11:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen! You both were wonderful to work with!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jessica N

We were very satisfied with our engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend Erin to anyone looking for a photographer. She was very easy to work with and made us comfortable during our shoots. On our wedding day, Erin was very prompt and captured all of our important... Read More moments. We will be contacting Erin in the future for other special occasions.

Extremely Happy!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Carrie J

We were very satisfied with the pictures that Erin provided of our big day. She caught every moment on camera and our biggest challenge was to choose which pictures were our favorites! She was very professional and easy to work with.

Erin is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Erin and her partner photographed my August, 31, 2013, wedding in Lawrence, KS, and she was great! I live in Denver, and she lives in Kansas City, so we did all our pre-wedding planning via phone or e-mail! I only met her one time before the actual wedding day, and I had no... Read More reservations about the job she would do! On our wedding day, Erin and her partner captured everything we wanted AND MORE! We got to look at our pictures for the first time this week, and we love them! They even captured photos that were surprises to us! We look forward to re-living our wedding day through Erin's photos forever :)

2014-09-02T11:51:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erin! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Wonderful photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Amanda F

Erin took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we had an absolutely fabulous experience with her! She was there early and stayed through all of the major events (and even a little longer!) of the reception. There was an additional photographer there as well to... Read More make sure that all of the important moments were caught and they both did a great job. She also did a wonderful job getting the over 1,000 photos from our wedding edited and sent to us in a very timely fashion! I would suggest Erin to anyone who is getting married, they will be VERY happy with the memories that are captured!

Exactly What I Wanted

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Rachel S

I purchased a package from Erin Leigh Photography to do my engagement session, wedding, and create a wedding album book and am very happy with the results so far! My wedding was only 2 weeks ago, but I have already seen a preview of the photos that were taken, and I am loving... Read More them! The engagement session was perfect! I received a slew of compliments about how beautiful they were. She is really great at capturing images in the perfect lighting so that the pictures come out more beautiful than you'd expect. The other thing that I really appreciated about her was her punctuality and flexibility. She always provided the photos by the time she said she would, and she was willing to change locations or timing of the photo sessions when I requested. It was sometimes hard to get a hold of her, but that was mostly my fault for not getting her phone number. I used Erin Leigh as my photographer based off of a recommendation from a friend, and I would gladly recommend her to every person planning a wedding. She is definitely not the cheapest photographer you could find, but her rates are very comparable to other photographers in the KC area and the results are outstanding. I've really enjoyed having her as my photographer, and hopefully I'll be able to use her for family photos some day in the future. :)

2013-10-02T15:43:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel for all the great feedback!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Mallory A

Erin is an amazing photographer. We love our wedding photographs and have received numerous compliments on her work. She listened to my ideas but also came up with concepts for the photos that were amazing.

2014-09-02T11:52:28 Response from the vendor

Mallory, thank you for the great feedback!

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Kelsy L

Erin was wonderful to work with. After having a bad experience with our first photographer, I was at ease when I met Erin. She was very involved in the planning process. Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Tara H

Engagement Photos: Erin did our engagement photos and she is going to do our wedding as well. We were absolutely thrilled with our engagement photos -- they were simply beautiful. Several people remarked that the photos really captured my fiance and my happiness about our... Read More engagement. Erin is wonderful to work with. She is extremely professional and very accommodating. We are so excited to have her as our wedding photographer! Wedding: We recently had our wedding and were so impressed with Erin's photos! Erin was extremely awesome to work with. She really listed to what we wanted and took gorgeous photos. They are truly spectacular and unique. She really caught the happiness and cheer of the day and when you look at the photos you feel like you are there again. I really value Erin's responsiveness and professionalism as well as her artistic talent!

The best wedding photographer

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

My husband and I searched nearly every wedding photographer in the area and Erin Leigh Studio's was by far the best! I am pretty picky when it comes to pictures, especially for my wedding, these are pictures you cherish for a lifetime. Not only a great value but also very... Read More professional. She was so great to work with and I feel blessed to have found her to take such great pictures of such an amazing moment in our life. If you haven't looked at her website, check it out www.erinleighstudio.com, her pictures speak for themselves!!

2013-09-04T21:50:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rebecca! You were wonderful to work with as well!

Great Photos and Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Kelli W

Erin was fun to work with and I loved all her photos. She thinks outside of the box and on her feet to capture some really great shots. She has a great eye for photography and we were really happy with all of the photos she took of us. She really knows all of her angles and... Read More lighting to make sure your photos turn out great. I've loved every photo I've seen of hers. She's excellent and I definitely recommend her services.

2013-09-04T21:54:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kelli! It's wonderful working with you both!

Erin is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

She took the time with us in advance of our wedding to make sure she completely understood our expectations. I am one of the most un-photogenic folks around, and her photos are gorgeous. From the shots she took at the hotel before the wedding, to the staged photos of the... Read More family, to the rooftop photos at the reception to the candid photos she took during the reception - I couldn't be more happy. We had a really hard time narrowing down the shots we wanted to use in our album - which turned out fantastic. I would absolutely use her again if I had the opportunity to do the wedding over, and strongly recommend her services to anyone planning their big day.

2013-09-04T21:52:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Holly! Loved working with you both!

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Jenna B

We loved our photos from our wedding! Erin was great to work with. She was very patient with our large group and made the whole experience painless:) She had lots of great ideas and helped us get some great memories. I would recommend her to anyone!

2013-09-04T21:52:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jenna! Your group was a lot of fun to work with.

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Katie A

Erin took both our engagement and wedding photos, both of which turned out beautiful. She's easy going and easy to work with which made for a very stress free day (super important when you are the bride-to-be :) The package we bought allowed us to print our own pictures and... Read More Erin didn't pressure us in to buying prints from her which was awesome. All in all I would definitely recommend using Erin! -Katie, Kansas City, MO

2013-09-04T21:53:16 Response from the vendor

I'm glad I was able to make your day great! You are such a gorgeous couple!

The Amazing Erin Leigh Studio Photography

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Caroline R

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, Erin is your woman. She is a gifted artist and was able to capture me, my husband and our family and friends in a way that is unforgettable. Erin is easy and comfortable to work with. She listens to suggestions well and is... Read More wonderful at directing traffic during the wedding day. It can be hard to get everyone together for pictures, especially your entire wedding party, but she will quickly whip any slow pokes into shape! I think one of the best things about Erin and her photography is her ability to capture all the moments, big and small. She is very reasonably priced and worth every penny. She even includes engagement photos in her packages and they turned out beautifully! I was blessed to have found her for my wedding and would love to use her in the future!

2013-08-30T21:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Caroline! You were such a beautiful bride and great to work with!

Erin was a flexible and delightful person to work with.

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Briseida H

First of all, our engagement pictures were taken outside in the middle of the winter cold, and Erin rocked it out! Both my husband and I were very comfortable working with her. She was very professional and flexible with our schedules and very helpful at finding a location for... Read More out engagement shoot. On our wedding day she was the best! She brought along a second shooter and that made it very special because there were two different, but same, perspectives to our wedding. Erin was quick with the delivery of the photographs, too! She is a busy girl but I was very pleased with the timing and the quality of the final product. She gives you back so many photographs! and I love that. She was great on my wedding day, gives great direction while still listening to what you have in mind (Or to whatever crazy idea your husband has for pictures)

2013-08-30T16:27:39 Response from the vendor

I loved working you as well Briseida and your winter engagement photos so much fun!

Makes you look like a princess and comfortable in

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Elizabeth O

Erin Leigh is absolutely fabulous with a camera! She has a way of making you feel completely comfortable when you have severe camera shyness like myself. She also knows exactly all the moments, expressions, and memories to capture and does them all artistically and elegantly!!... Read More Not to mention she becomes a great friend! I hope to use her for all my photo needs in the future. Absolutely fabulous!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Amanda A

Erin is a very affordable photographer. She responds to emails very quickly. She listens to the brides ideas and takes wonderful pictures! I would recommend her to anybody.

The perfect photographer for your day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Megan S

Finding a photographer was so overwhelming with the giant range in price, packages and styles. But when we found Erin, we immediately stopped looking elsewhere. She is unbelievably sweet, professional, prepared and personable-exactly the type of photographer we wanted to spend... Read More the most important day of our lives with! She is priced pretty low compared to others for the amazing quality of pictures she produces. She also brought a second shooter to make sure she could capture every moment from our day! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. If you're reading this, call her, shoot her an email, send a carrier pigeon, whatever. Contact her! She will go above and beyond!