Erin Smith Weddings

Serving the Twin Cities and beyond. Available for travel.

Exceptional Experience, Thoughtfully Creative

Through a combination of photojournalism and portraiture, Erin's naturally romantic, modern, and fun photographic style details the unique story of each wedding she documents. Her vision is artistically executed through a combination of both color and black and white imagery.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

815 N. 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN Serving the Twin Cities and beyond. Available for travel. (651) 216-5817

Erin Smith Photography is a must for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 DANA K

Looking at wedding photographers can be overwhelming. I had no clue exactly what I was looking for until I found it with Erin Smith Photography. I wasn't even sure I wanted engagement photos but it was convenient added in the package for the wedding. I am so thrilled with the... Read More way they turned out. They aren't the awkward glances or the odd holding of each other. My photos by Erin were high quality, creative, stylized photos that I was amazed by. She has a great eye that can be seen in our wonderful photos. I know lots of people getting married now and I can truly say I have the best photos from the best photographer! 100% recommended and my photos are the proof behind it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

I won't write a long review. It's real simple. You want stunning pictures to remember the most special day of your life? Go with Erin. She is professional yet makes you feel at ease. She has a true talent and your photos from her will be proof of that. There is no doubt in my... Read More mind that I will use her for future work and will sing her praises to everyone within ear-shot. I am overwhelmingly happy with my decision to use Erin Smith.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Nicole P

Erin Smith Weddings did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. They were a joy to have with us throughout the day and the photos are stunning. I've received so many compliments!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Amy H

Erin and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. She did both our engagement session and wedding day photos. We love them! For both the wedding and engagement session the weather was not cooperating, but she went out of her way to get great shots and they turned out... Read More beautiful. She met with us ahead of time and helped us plan out a timeline for our wedding day and made everything run smoothly. So grateful she was a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Erin Smith is great, I would recommend her to any of my close friends, relatives, and even any of you that are getting married in the future. She is unbelievably talented and she kept the energy up throughout the course of the day. Our photos turned out AMAZING, I wouldn't of... Read More wanted any other photographer. Thank you, Erin!

Very pleased with the way our wedding pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Carina T

We chose Erin because her style is effortless and natural. She has a very good eye. We wound up taking some pictures in different locations than planned, and those turned out to be my favorite ones! I may have been a little stressed that we were falling behind schedule in the... Read More beginning of the day, but Erin and her crew were so calm and beyond professional that I was able to relax and just go with the flow. I am very thankful that we went with Erin Smith Weddings for our photography. The pictures she captured of us were beyond stunning and ones we are pleased to have forever.

Beautiful Wedding Photos by Erin Smith

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

We were so impressed and satisfied by Erin's beautiful documentation of our wedding, and at such an incredible value too! She accommodated our budget without sacrificing the quantity and quality of the photographs. I recently received our wedding book that's filled with a... Read More hundred or more of our favorite shots, and I can't stop looking at it! She captured the happiness and beauty of the day in a very natural and effortless way that only a very skilled and experienced wedding photographer could. Every bride should feel this way about her photography.

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Erin and her assistant for our wedding day. They were very easy-going and interacted very well with our entire wedding party, which included several young children as flower girl and ring bearers. We loved her ideas for capturing the atmosphere of... Read More the day, and the pictures were absolutely fantastic! We had a great mix of posed, casual, and completely candid photos that beautifully told the story of our wedding day. We treasure our photos and are so happy that we have such a wonderful collection of memories from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 kimberly h

I have worked with Erin on several weddings over the years and she is a VERY gifted photographer and to me, her photos are a work of art. She has an easy going, low stress, manor about her that is pleasant to be around and to work with. She is affordable for the quality shots... Read More that she provides, she gives 150% to her profession and I am always happy to refer her to all of my clients.

Awesome Wedding Pics

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

We are so pleased with the photographs that we received from Erin - we are glad we chose her as our photographer! She was great to work with - upbeat, easy going, creative, respectful and knowledgable. She captured a lot of candid shots even during the posed sessions and that... Read More was a delight to see. Her final post-production images had good color, light balance, and framing. She knows her craft well and it shows. Thanks again, Erin!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Laura D

Erin was the Photographer for my wedding in September of 2012. She did a great job. She is fun to work with, professional, and did get work. Would recommend!

Perfect fit for our wedding day

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Kim H

Choosing Erin to do our photos was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. She made the initial planning process fuss-free and easy, and let us focus our attention on the other 900 details that go into planning a wedding. The day of our wedding, Erin was great... Read More with our families and captured our wedding beautifully. Her photography style is the right mix of contemporary and traditional photography. We are really glad to have used Erin, and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

I cannot say enough good things about working with Erin Smith. She captured incredibly beautiful images of our wedding and was so easy to work with. She's professional, fun and efficient! We really wanted lots of candid photos and we didn't want to spend much time on formal... Read More portraits because we wanted to enjoy our wedding! Erin made sure she got great shots quickly so we could get to the party. Her relaxed attitude put us at ease and we could not be happier with the photos. They are absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them forever! We recommend her highly!

My favorite vendor!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

As brides we often look back at our wedding day and wish we could have done a few things differently. If I could do it all over I would absolutely have Erin Smith as my photographer. Erin did a beautiful job of capturing the vibe of our day. Her photos were original, thoughtful,... Read More and quite stunning. I was so pleased with how flexible Erin was throughout the day. She didn't set any limits with her photography. She patiently followed us from the hotel in the morning, to the church, around for some fun on the town, and ending up at our reception site. Erin captured moments from the wedding that I didn't even know happened. She made everyone, including my husband , feel very comfortable having their pictures taken. Erin was prompt and communicated well throughout the entire process, my pictures were completed in the timeframe she promised and there were no surprise fees. Erin was BY FAR my favorite wedding vendor, we were so pleased with the service she provided! I feel so lucky to be able to reflect back on my wedding day with remarkable photographs!

Erin Smith is awesome

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Susan T

Working with Erin Smith Photography was an absolute delight! As my groom is a photographer, we were particular on who we wanted to document our special day. She was super accommodating and captured our "non-traditional" reception and made sure to photograph us truly in our... Read More element, as well as incorporating the beautiful city in the background. The lighting was perfect and she was so fun to be with. When people view our photo album, they often comment about how in love and genuine we are documented, and many have said they look like magazine photos. Erin's work is stunning and you will be so happy to have found her to photograph your wedding!

Erin Smith Wedding Photography Review

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Maritza R

I highly recommend Erin Smith photography! Finding the perfect wedding photographer is one of the most important pieces in planning a wedding; these images truly capture the most important day of one’s life. I did my research and chose Erin Smith first and foremost, because of... Read More the quality of her images online. From start to finish, she was professional, easy to get a hold of and excited to work with me! I knew after our first phone conversation that Erin knew exactly what I was looking for and the types of images I wanted to be documented. On the day of the wedding, Erin brought a second shooter and an assistant. Without my having to direct the photographers or provide anything but a rough timeline, Erin and her team scoped out the venue and surrounding location for the perfect shots. They started taking pics and knew exactly what to do! Erin took the lead and kindly directed the wedding party and families on where to go and what to do. So many different people were coming and going throughout the day, but Erin and team remained calm and had a clear understanding of their roles throughout the wedding. My photos turned out absolutely stunning and truly captured the wedding day. She left me with a beautiful mix of candid and posed photos that I will cherish forever. I am so happy with my decision to work with Erin and give her my full endorsement.

Erin Smith

Trained as a Fine Art Photographer at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, Erin Smith brings a fresh aesthetic to wedding photography. Through a combination of photojournalism and portraiture, Erin's naturally romantic and modern photographic style details the unique story of each wedding she documents. Her vision is artistically executed through a combination of both color and black and white imagery with an attention to detail and composition that truly shine in the finished product. Erin is honored to have the privilege of documenting one of the most important days of your life.