Erin Wilson Photography

Arkansas and all southern and surrounding states.

Fine Art Wedding Photography

I'm absolutely in love with photography, film and weddings. I enjoy getting to know my couples and creating gorgeous artful, authentic and classic images by photographing with film and digital. I love to call my style a little 'artful dreamy' which I think I completely made up. I feel my job goes far beyond taking beautiful photos...it's about connection and being helpful in any way. I love to help my couples with their wedding day timeline, engagement outfits, carrying your dress, bouquet and even fixing hair and lipstick when needed. I spend a lot of time getting to know my couples at their sessions because I want their photos to reflect them and their love and I want everyone to have FUN taking photos. These moments are so important to me and make me love what I do.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Arkansas and all southern and surrounding states. (918) 991-5741
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Bree O

Erin is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing human being. She is excellent at what she does and is such a hard working person. She is a person with a vision who makes all your wedding bliss and dreams come true. She won't just show up and do her job, she will do so... Read More much more than that. She went above and beyond for me and I'm wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do my wedding! She is in this business for more than just to make a quick buck. I really enjoyed her as my photographer. Her pictures were breath taking and I want to frame every single one!! I highly recommend her for anyone's wedding!

2017-06-20T16:18:34 Response from the vendor

I don't even know which sweet bride of mine this is but I adore you and I'm so thankful for your kind kind words. I'm seriously tearing up over your review. I can't think of anything nicer to say and I'm so thankful you notice... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Melissa B

Erin did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! The images we received were numerous and of the highest quality! She made the process of taking pictures on the wedding day a breeze because of her organization and calm demeanour. We would 100% recommend Erin Wilson to ANY... Read More bride and groom seeking beautiful memories!

2017-09-15T22:41:01 Response from the vendor

Melissa!! Thank you SO much for your kind words. You and Jackson are such a joyful couple and made my job so enjoyable. Wishing you the best!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Christa G

Erin did such a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding pictures! She made my husband and me feel so comfortable during the shoots, and our pictures turned out better than I ever imagined! I highly recommend Erin for your wedding photos!!

2017-08-21T11:48:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so so much for your kind words!! You guys are so sweet.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren L

Erin was an absolute joy to work with and her talent of capturing memories from our big day was absolutely incredible! Erin had so many ideas for various poses and settings that turned out so beautifully and was able to instruct everyone in the wedding party exactly what to do... Read More and made everyone feel comfortable. I appreciated how attentive to detail she was, her very personable, fun, and professional personality, and how she helped create a wedding day timeline so that the whole day ran smoothly and efficiently. We cannot thank her enough for the gorgeous images she created for us! We went for a package that included engagements, a bridal session, and the full day of wedding and are so glad we did. The images she captured from each session will hold a cherished place in our hearts forever. Every single image we received was beautiful and I have received overwhelming compliments on the work she provided for us – everyone tells me how our wedding pictures are the most beautiful they’ve ever seen and like something straight out of a bridal magazine or movie – her work is more beautiful than words can describe. We cannot thank Erin enough for capturing such beautiful memories! She truly goes above and beyond to make her clients happy and helped give us the wedding of our dreams!

2017-08-09T00:19:13 Response from the vendor

This is the best comment ever!! You're so sweet Lauren. I am so thankful for your sweet words and I loved getting to know you and Jake. I can't get over how pretty your wedding day was and your ceremony was gorgeous with that view... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lindsey S

Erin was an absolute joy!! She is so knowledgeable, confident, and great at directing. I didn't even see her half the day but she got the most amazing photos!! Perfect blend of bold and direction giving with fading in the background and just letting us be on our day! Would... Read More recommend her in a heartbeat! Also, she shoots film : )) and it's fabulous.

2017-08-09T00:15:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsey!! Your wedding was so amazing and you guys let me be creative with shooting and we created some of the coolest wedding imagery I've ever taken. Your wedding was so sentimental and intentional and I loved every second of it.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Tava W

Erin is absolutely perfect! We knew if there was anything we wanted to splurge on and make sure were perfect it was the wedding and engagement photos and she does not disappoint! We had no idea what poses we wanted for our pictures but thankfully she knew exactly what she was... Read More doing and i'm glad we trusted her and her opinions because the pictures have turned out better than I could have imagined! It rained on our wedding day so we didn't get to take a lot of our pictures outside like how I had wanted but somehow she still made them look beautiful. She was more than willing to help with anything she could during the stressful day, and somehow she even got our dogs to sit still for some good pictures. It was so nice to have someone willing to drive to our different locations to get the best pictures for us. We are SO SO glad we chose her and that we will always have these amazing pictures to look back on.

2017-06-20T16:17:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tava!! I'm so happy we got to take outdoor photos despite the rain and that you got to have the wedding you dreamed of!! You guys are so sweet and I thank you for you choosing me as your photographer. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Heather D

I found Erin last year before my fiancé and I got engaged. I had looked for 6+ months for a photographer who could capture my wedding day perfectly and when I saw her photos I knew she was the one. We had a beautiful engagement session in AR and the day of my wedding she arrived... Read More ready to go! If you are reading this and want real insight into how this process works, let me explain. Erin isn't just your photographer, she was my sanity. Your wedding day is super busy and it was SO nice to sit and get my makeup done and for a few minutes her and I just got to chat, and it calmed me down SO much. Her personality is so calming and she never gets worked up or stressed out. She put my veil in, she straightened my dress, she laughed with me, she wasn't just a photographer there to capture my day she was my friend. Thank you for everything Erin!! You were the best :)

2017-08-09T00:16:26 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Heather you're just the nicest!! What a beautiful day it was. You friends and family were so fun and sweet and it was so precious to see you marry the love of your life!! Thank you for all your kind kind words.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Emily K

Working with Erin was such a pleasure. She went above and beyond to accommodate us, even taking time out of a family vacation to shoot our engagement photos. Through the entire process it was if we were working with an old friend. She captured the raw emotion of our wedding day... Read More so beautifully . I would work with Erin again, and again!

2017-06-20T16:19:53 Response from the vendor

Emily thank you SO much!! Your wedding was so memorable..from the venue to the flowers to the amazing thrilling emotional moments of the day...everything was very much reflective of you guys. So thankful to have you in my life and thank you for choosing me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Britanie C

Erin was literally the BEST photographer! We received so many compliments on our engagements and wedding photos. She captured every single moment of our day so perfectly! I could not be more pleased with our photos. She was also so sweet, thoughtful, and genuine!

2017-06-20T16:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO SO much for your kind kind words!! Ahh I'm so lucky to have had the chance to meet you and photograph your gorgeous day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristina C

Erin is absoluletly amazing! She did our engagement photos for us and they turned out beautiful. I have had some many people comment on how much they love our pictures, and how she captured the moments just perfectly! She is fun to work with and has such a talented eye for... Read More detail and lighting. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out!

2017-08-09T00:17:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kristina!! You and Kevin are so fun to be around and I loved your engagement session. Those dreamy southern oaks made for the perfect backdrop to document your love!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ashley H

Erin isn't just an amazing photographer, she is awesome to work with! No complaints, only praises!

2017-06-20T16:22:16 Response from the vendor

Ashley and Andrew you are SOOOO amazing and I can't believe you chose me as your photographer. Your day was so perfect and the love between you guys is contagious. It was my absolute pleasure to photograph your big day! Thank you for being in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jessica B

Erin is absolutely amazing!! We used her for our engagements and our wedding and we were extremely happy with her work. I was also in a friend's wedding who used her for their photographer so I got to see her in action multiple times. She makes the whole process so easy,... Read More relaxed, and fun! She knows exactly how to bring out all the details in the picture and help to tell the whole story. I would use Erin over and over again if I could!!

2017-06-20T16:22:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!! <3

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Bobby L

When I set out to find my wedding photographer, I was not settling for just anyone. I was looking for someone professional and easy to work, but also someone with a great photography vision and style. I got that (so much of that!) with Erin. Scheduling and payment was a breeze -... Read More something you'll learn is not the case with all vendors. And holy smokes the photos! We got so many great shots that really captured our love and happiness. They're photos I can't wait to show to our future children and family. :) Seriously folks.. Stop looking! You've found your photographer!! Yay!!

2017-06-20T16:23:18 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh this is the sweetest ever!! Thank you so much for your kind kind words! I loved photographing your wedding day and getting to know you.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Oh my goodness! Erin's photography is breathtaking! After getting engaged, I was searching for a photographer who could really understand outdoor lighting with a style that was whimsical yet not over edited, that was romantic but could appreciate detail... and then I found Erin!... Read More What a relief! All of her pictures are magazine worthy! She has worked hard for her skills but you can't deny the natural talent and eye she has for getting the best shots! Our big day was out of this world and Erin caught every detail! Her unique style shows off the lush colors and captures the special details all while being able to take on my wedding party of 18! Her character is also beautiful! Erin was so easy to work with and she was so sweet to instruct but never intrude in the special moments. She was there on our special day from beginning to end and I look back on all the photographs in aw that she really captured the all memories I will keep forever!

2016-07-08T20:47:33 Response from the vendor

You're so sweet! Ah!! <3 Thank you SO much for your kind kind words and I LOVED your wedding. Seriously congrats guys!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Emmy D

Erin is absolutely amazing! We used Erin for both engagement and wedding pictures, they are amazing! I have gotten so many compliments. She is super creative and very professional. I can't say enough good things about her and her work.

2016-07-08T20:47:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your super sweet words!! <3 I appreciate you guys!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Ariel K

Erin recently shot my fiancé and I's engagement session, and I can not say enough great things about her. She was professional, and full of ideas for our upcoming July wedding. She captured our session exactly how I had dreamed she would. She is a genius with natural lighting,... Read More and her posing instructions are great. My fiancé and I felt comfortable, relaxed, and happy in her capable hands. I could not have had a better photographer. I am incredibly excited for her to shoot my bridals in June, and our wedding in July. She is the type of person who gives brides their dream photos. She will give you that photo that you blow up and hang in your living room for years to come. She is perfect.

2016-05-01T14:05:28 Response from the vendor

Awww! You're so fabulous. I cannot wait for July! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Lucy B

I can't say enough good things about Erin. She did my wedding photography, and the photos are just perfect. And I'm picky. I have gotten so many compliments on them and inquiries about our photographer. Her photos all look like they could be in a bridal magazine. Additionally,... Read More it seems like a lot of time vendors are either creative or reliable/professional, but not always both. Erin is both. She is truly an artist but also totally professional and on top of the details. We exchanged several long emails before my wedding, and she was attentive to detail, down to the point of giving me like a 15 minute breakdown of how the photo part of the day would go (because I wanted the details!). She also pro-conned things with me like "should I wear my dark red lipstick before the first look shoot or will that result in smudged lipstick all over my groom?" Like, who has time for that? But she did. Can't say enough good things. --Lucy

2016-03-08T21:43:12 Response from the vendor

Oh Lucy!! You and Andrew are absolutely the best. Your wedding was so fun and so beautiful...and thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me as your wedding photographer. I cannot say that enough. P.S. your eggnog parties sound like the BEST... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Haley F

Erin is absolutely the best. I had already booked another photographer for my wedding when I came across her pictures at a bridal show. Immediately I knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding! She took my bridal and wedding photos and I am still shocked at how beautiful they... Read More are, she captured my wedding exactly how I imagined and I can't thank her enough! She is so much fun to work with and made us both feel so comfortable. I have only amazing things to say about her, and would recommend to anyone! Love, love, love!

2016-03-08T21:44:27 Response from the vendor

Haley!! You and Chris were a dreammmm to work with! Your photos are so beautiful, your family was so sweet and your wedding day was perfection. Seriously? How as it perfectly warm on January 2nd?!! That's so unreal. Thank you so much for having me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

I used Erin for engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. The images themselves are stunning! My husband and I loved working with Erin. She is professional and fun and was so accommodating for each need that we had. I recommend her to anyone!! Such a talented artist.

2016-03-08T21:45:44 Response from the vendor

London!! You're so sweet. It was so nice to be a part of your wedding (and that awesome cake bar?!!...that was so gorgeous), your friends were so fun and parents were so kind. I love your style and am so thankful you had me as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I am the owner of Clarksville florist and i use Erin Wilson photography For many floral shoots and she is amazing at making our flowers look beautiful. She pays attention to detail and is wonderful to work with. I have worked with her on many weddings. Gina Taverner

2015-10-30T16:23:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gina! I love working with you guys and LOVE your work. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Erin did such an amazing job with my maternity photo shoot. She is very talented, professional and personable. I enjoyed working with her and her photos came out amazing! I will cherish my photos that she took forever. I will definitely be using her again!

2015-10-30T16:23:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! You are too kind. Your photos are some of my favorites EVER! Definitely to cherish forever. <3

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Katherine J

Erin is so amazing! We had a gorgeous outdoor wedding, and she somehow managed to capture every little detail that was so important to us! Most importantly she made us all feel comfortable which is so important on your big day. Her passion and love for capturing timeless moments... Read More shines through in every photo! I can't recommend her enough!!

2015-10-30T16:22:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katherine!! You are too kind. LOVED your rustic barn wedding and your dress was stunning!! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Erin did an amazing job capturing how fun and goofy my husband and I are! We absolutely loved our engagement session and she even drove out of her way for a family session to have for our big day! We could not have been happier! All of our little details were captured from our... Read More wedding day (even me doing all the hair AND forgetting the grooms ring!) haha she's so sweet and now well remember her forever! Thanks doll!

2015-10-28T16:33:13 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh Kayla you are so sweet!! It was my pleasure to come take your family photos as well. They turned out GORGEOUS and were perfect at your reception. I loved taking all of the in-between moments and I think your confetti at the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We were extremely happy with Erin! We had many obsticals with our wedding and nothing seemed to be a problem for her! There was a power outage right before our ceremony and we had to get married in a dark church with only spotlights powered by generators (yes really) and she was... Read More still able to get amazing pictures. How many photographers could pull that off? She is great at giving direction for those awkward picture takers like ourselves and Is able to get the perfect shots. Time is valuable on your wedding day and she gets the job done as quickly as possible! I would recommend her to everyone!

2015-10-25T22:51:49 Response from the vendor

Oh Brook you're so awesome for sharing such kind kind words about my work and services!! You and Nathan are so adorable and I was more than happy to be able to help in the blackout and capture your ceremony even with big obstacles in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jordan

We had an unconventional wedding on a farm. Weather, animals, changes in lighting, a big family, our awkward photo giggling (neither of us handle the spotlight well)…nothing was a problem for Erin. She just kept directing us and all of the photos turned out natural and fun.... Read More Better than I ever could have hoped! She captured the special moments of our ceremony and the laid back family moments of the reception. She notices the details!!! I just could not be happier with the entire experience!

2015-10-21T02:03:12 Response from the vendor

Jordan your wedding was a blast and I'm SO thankful I had the opportunity to be a part of it. I'm so very happy for you and Raun and wishing you all the best. Thank you again for your kind words and letting me be... Read Less Read More

Erin Wilson

Hi! I’m Erin, from Erin Wilson Photography. I live in the heart of Arkansas but I love to travel all over for weddings! I am so close to Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana and Mississippi. I love to photograph with film alongside digital for a beautiful classic and artful look.