We love what we do and it shows!

Fantastic vocalists sounding a great range and versatility with a super tight grooving rhythm section and superb brass section. Voices 2020 band will keep the dance floor packed all night long.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

205 Route 9 North, Freehold, NJ (732) 490-5607

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rebecca M

We hired the Esteem All Stars for our outdoor wedding in Essex, CT. I can confidently say they were the best band I have ever heard at a wedding, and our guests said the same. We had 10 pieces, and wow did they sound hot! The managers, Jack and Dominick were incredibly... Read More responsive during the whole process. Getting back to me promptly via email, and having the band learn our requested songs. They absolutely blew us away with our first dance song, and played all of our requests. The keyboard and sax for our cocktail hour was the perfect addition, and helped set the tone for the evening. We were a little nervous not having heard them live before the event, but it was very evident that that was not necessary. Do not stop do not pass go, book the Esteem All Stars for your next event, they will not disappoint! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives! We hope we get to use you guys again sometime.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lindsey N

We just had DJ domenic at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is amazing ! From start to finish Domenic was extremely helpful and was able to meet all of our requests including some unique ones! We also booked our photobooth through nick associated with Domenic... Read More and all of our guests complemented him and the amazing photobooth! So many props and my husband and I received a great picture and photo Album at the end of the night! They worked very well together. I can't say enough amazing things about the both of them! If you want a stress free experience and a DJ that clearly loves what he does Domenic is your guy! Thanks again to both Domenic and nick!!!

2017-06-28T10:39:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! I try to achieve the vision of my couples and to execute on that vision, and I am glad we did that for you! - D

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Shirlee D

Dear Dominic, You love what you do and it shows! Just wanted to thank you for your great work at Deena and Jeremy's wedding reception. Every piece of music we requested you made sure to have. The reception flowed smoothly with no awkward pauses, all names were pronounced... Read More correctly, it felt like you actually knew us, instead of some affairs we've attended where it felt obvious the dj and bridal family were complete strangers. You also handled a last minute "mother-groom dance" request and other drama from outside sources with calm and dignity. Really appreciate that. Our guests all enjoyed themselves and were consistently on the dance floor - mission accomplished! I will not hesitate to sing your praises and recommend your services to friends and family. All the best, Shirlee DiBacco May 16, 2016

2016-06-10T12:10:09 Response from the vendor

Shirlee, Once again it was a pleasure to come out and do what we do best for you, your daughter, and all of the guests in attendance. If you need anything else in the future from us we would be happy to work with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Alexandra S

We booked with DJ Dominic and Jake's Rockin Country Band to work collaboratively at our wedding on August 12. While Jake's took breaks, the DJ played music. It was the best option we could have done! There was never a dull moment and everything worked smoothly and seamlessly to... Read More make a great time. As well as having a DJ and band, we also had a line dancer who Dominic recommended. She was amazing!! She had people off their feet and on the dance floor the entire event and everybody had a blast dancing with her. There were a lot of people that claimed they "couldn't dance" but the line dancer made it so easy to do, anyone could do it, and they did!! The combination of all 3 groups made an amazing wedding. They didn't have me worried at all and I was satisfied with the overall production.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Monica W

We booked Jake's Rockin Country Band and Dominic from Esteem Entertainment for our wedding August 19th and could not have been happier. I highly recommend them as a combination because collectively, they were able to fulfill all of our expectations - and with a guest list of... Read More 350, we had a lot of requests. Dominic was invaluable as an MC. He was able to feel the crowd and improvise as any and all weddings require. He even showed up a day early to scout the venue and get a better understanding of what the evening would entail. He was willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, and as the bride, I truly cannot imagine what we would have done without him. As far as the band goes - country music is certainly their forte. I was sad that I didn't get to meet or work with Jack, whom I worked with initially to create a contract. Also, another band member became very I'll and was unable to make it last minute, but band and DJ were able to improvise accordingly and they even re-imbursed us for the trouble. We made some last minute changes and added Dominic as a DJ per recommendation. This troupe is willing and able to travel long distances and they will likely significantly underbid their competition. One reason for this is because depending on distance traveled, you may be responsible for providing their accommodations - but they are easy to please! I was impressed by their professionalism and general desire to please the crowd. I would have liked to have them play longer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Vonda A

DJ Dominic was fantastic! He handled our non-traditional wedding format in a very professional manner, even though it was something he had never done before. He was very accommodating, traveling all the way up to the "Berkshires" for our reception. He was easy to work with... Read More and kept was great about keeping us on track with wedding music selections right up to our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Thomas L

Choosing Dominic as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was extremely easy going and understanding of the "vibe" we wanted our reception to have. The mix of songs he played were very much in line with what we had conveyed, and the DJ-ing was lively... Read More and fun without being overwhelming. We were very impressed with his professionalism, ability to set up/work independently and attentiveness.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Cheryl M

DJ Dominic worked our community's pool party this past weekend. We had 127 attendees of various ages - kids through 90 year olds. DJ Dominic was able to find a selection of music everyone could enjoy! Having worked with other DJs before through various work events and personal... Read More events, I find most in this area to be too showy and all about themselves. DJ Dominic was able to keep the party going without hogging his own microphone or making himself the star of the show. In a world of self-centered DJs, Dominic was a refreshing change. His price was MORE THAN FAIR and he made working with him so easy. DJ Dominic will be back to our community again in the near future and I have now switched to him as my preferred DJ for personal events as well.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Andy T

We used DJ Dominic for our wedding, and all we can say is that he was great! Dominic kept the music flowing throughout the reception and made the crowd move!!! Also have to say that working with Dominic was one of the easier vendors, with low stress.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly T

DJ Dominic came recommended from a close friend of ours whose wedding we had attended and had an absolute blast dancing the night away, so it was a pretty easy decision. Outside of a great dance party, he was just genuinely AMAZING to work with, from answering (very quickly I... Read More might add) all of my random questions to providing "smart" guidance on a non-typical wedding. THANK YOU!! We had a blast.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

Awesome! Thanks Jack Goodman and Dominic for everything you guys did helping us prepare and then executing! My daughters wedding reception was great. Jakes Rockin Country Band was ROCKIN!! Most impressive thing was that we had all generations enjoying the music. You guys did... Read More a great job of mixing it up, giving the older folks some stuff they remembered but cool enough for young people to dance to. And the newer stuff you played was great! The last set rocked and brought everyone out. Awesome. Thanks so much for the experience. People are still talking about it.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lena K

Dominic and Nick did an amazing job at our wedding Saturday night!! We had an American/Jewish/Ecuadorian wedding and they nailed all the music we requested. The lighting also looked great! Brian and I are so thankful, everyone including ourselves had a perfect night.

2017-06-28T10:38:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! Nick and I are glad that you had a great time! Too bad we couldn't earn that 5th star from you! We were super excited to work with you and glad you worked with us! Thanks again :D - D

Reviewed on 5/30/2017

Good Morning Jack & Dominic, Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. I would like to thank you and Michael for providing the entertainment and lighting for our Memorial Day event. It was a huge success. I would also like to say Michael was phenomenal. I just knew when he... Read More walked in the door he was going to be a great fit for our party. The residents danced all night and his selection of music was exactly what they love. I told him and want you to know he was the best DJ I’ve ever worked with!!

2017-06-28T10:34:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! That's great news! I am so happy that you enjoyed having DJ Mike at your event! Thanks for the review :D - D

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 catherine k

thank you!!! you guys were awesome! as the MOH, i got all the credit for your hard work!! we wanted you there to sing and dance all night!

2017-06-28T10:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for the review! - D

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amanda S

We had DJ Dominic at our wedding on 10/22/16. He played all of the songs we requested, and was able to tell our musical tastes from those to make a really solid playlist. We had friends asking if they could get a copy of our cocktail hour music. Everybody had a great time... Read More dancing during the reception too. Our one friend said every time he went to request a song, Dominic somehow had it queued up next! Excellent job!

2016-12-28T23:42:45 Response from the vendor

To be fair, you picked the cocktail music! Haha! Thanks for leaving a review! I have a special skill of reading people's minds ;) My ESP is on point! Hopefully I will see you soon at some family or friend events!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Emily G

Dominic was so awesome at our wedding!! Not only was he very resonably priced, he played everything we wanted, kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept the party going until time was up, even as our wedding guests began leaving. My husband and I are very happy with Dominic and... Read More his music selections for our wedding! I highly recommend Dominic for your upcoming event!

2016-12-28T23:39:47 Response from the vendor

You were both great to work with and so much fun! It was great to get everything just right over the year and a half we had to get it all together! Thanks again and hopefully I will see you soon! - Dominic

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Rachel D

Great job !! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily D

Dominic was phenomenal!! Incredible music, super professional, and very well prepared! I recommend him very, very highly!! We are so grateful for all of his work and professionalism for our special day!!

2016-12-28T23:38:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having me! I'm grateful that I was picked to be there! - Dominic

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sonia T

Jack, We were blown away by not just the quality of your musicians and their ability to work the crowd, but also in your professionalism in coordinating and setting up two separate groups of performers into one incredible performance. The transition from current top-40 hits and... Read More classics to traditional and modern Portuguese music was flawless and at no time was there ever a lull in the entertainment! We continue to receive complements on the band and the set lists that you put together and we could never have imagined so many of our American guests and Portuguese guests having such a good time sharing each others cultures. At all times throughout the night, regardless of the genre playing, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor! We still can't believe that you delivered exactly what we had imagined with so little back and forth needed... you easily picked up on our vision for the night from our first meeting, and with just a few follow up conversations you completely nailed it. At no time did our wedding "drag" and the fact that so many people stayed to the wee hours of the morning to dance says a lot. Thank you so much for making our wedding day such an amazing event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amy H

Dominic was the DJ at our wedding last night and he did a phenomenal job. We had a small budget and we were unsure of what we could find, but we are so grateful that Dominic was our DJ. Working with him was a breeze. He asks you to fill out a sheet for him with all the specific... Read More info (1st dance song, cake cutting song, etc) that he needs as well as more general information like what type of genre you want. We went with Top 40 and EDM and the song selection and transitions were awesome! I also included a list of songs that I really wanted played (including some Swedish and Korean songs) and he definitely pulled through on that request. He makes sure he's all set up by the time your event starts and his set up is not short on the shiny lights either!

2016-12-28T23:37:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for giving me a review! It was a wonderful event and I had a great time learning some new music. My goal is to make my client's lives easier, because I understand how demanding wedding planning can be! I'm glad I did that part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sam A

Jack Goodman and his office were a delight to work with. We chose Esteem Allstars and went with an 8 piece band and one musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They didn't miss a beat! Jack gave us a reasonable price while every other band vendor we got quotes from would... Read More have required us taking out a second mortgage. The ceremony music was perfect, the band learnt our first dance song which otherwise was not in their repertoire and did a beautiful job of it. We gave them a list of songs as a guide to go by and they totally nailed it with the atmosphere we were trying to create. They knew exactly what we wanted from our reception like true professionals. The band even let my father play a couple songs with them - which made his night. Couldn't recommend Esteem Entertainment more so.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ann F

Jack!!! Just wanted to let you know the esteem live all stars were THE STARS OF THE SHOW on Saturday!!! They had the best combinations of slow and fast songs and kept the crowd on their feet partying all night!!! Everyone came up to me asking who our band was because they were... Read More so amazing. I told them all I would highly recommend you to anyone, you were a pleasure to deal with throughout this whole process and really put my mind at ease. THANK YOU SO MUCH on behalf of both Dan and I!! Your band rules!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Lilly D

My husband and I are so happy that Dominic was the DJ at our wedding He was extremely professional, personable and knowledgable regarding organizing a wedding to flow in the best way possible. Our wedding was very DIY, from the ceremony to the reception. As a result, I was... Read More looking for someone to not only DJ, but also MC the night. After emailing back and forth with Dominic, he suggested that we "meet" on Skype (we live in NY, Dominic is based in NJ). I immediately knew that Dominic was the right fit for our wedding. He ran through how he usually organizes the night and once we booked, Dominic helped me to create a schedule that would coordinate with the catering and the photographer. Dominic was extremely responsive to emails and invited me to join his Facebook group, where I was able to see clips of other weddings and events. Even though I only met Dominic the day of the wedding, it felt like I already knew him. Dominic kept the wedding flowing, whether it was time for speeches or to get the dance party going. It was not an easy event - it was an outdoor wedding in a million degree heat and at least 3 rain storms. However, Dominic took it all in stride. He even went above and beyond by taking pictures, stepped up once the photographer went home, and directed our cake cutting photos. He actually took great pictures throughout the night and sent me all of the files! I could not say enough good things about Dominic...in fact I said many times throughout the wedding process that he was my "favorite vendor". I would highly recommend DJ Dominic for your event!

2016-12-28T23:36:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! This was definitely a wedding that I will never forget for more reasons than one! You were wonderful to work with and hopefully I will see you at some of your friends or family events! - Dominic

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Excellent band! Got everyone on the dance floor quickly and kept them there all night. We got a mix of country and the all stars. Not as many people danced to country and they were fine going back to the all stars to get more people on the floor. Such a great time and easy to... Read More work with! Thank You!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Esteem Entertainment, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! You certainly helped make our daughter's wedding reception a "superb" party. The music, talent, and crowd interaction was outstanding. We couldn't ask for more. Jack Goodman knows how to do weddings! The add on of DJ Dominic added... Read More another layer of entertainment bliss! Thanks to Jack, Dominic, and the other 9 musicians! You made the #mccabeweddingbash an awesome time!!

2016-07-19T12:16:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved playing for you, your family, your friends, and especially the bride and groom! We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time at your event! If you need anything else please let... Read Less Read More