We love what we do and it shows!

Fantastic vocalists sounding a great range and versatility with a super tight grooving rhythm section and superb brass section. Voices 2020 band will keep the dance floor packed all night long.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

205 Route 9 North, Freehold, NJ (732) 490-5607

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rebecca M

We hired the Esteem All Stars for our outdoor wedding in Essex, CT. I can confidently say they were the best band I have ever heard at a wedding, and our guests said the same. We had 10 pieces, and wow did they sound hot! The managers, Jack and Dominick were incredibly... Read More responsive during the whole process. Getting back to me promptly via email, and having the band learn our requested songs. They absolutely blew us away with our first dance song, and played all of our requests. The keyboard and sax for our cocktail hour was the perfect addition, and helped set the tone for the evening. We were a little nervous not having heard them live before the event, but it was very evident that that was not necessary. Do not stop do not pass go, book the Esteem All Stars for your next event, they will not disappoint! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives! We hope we get to use you guys again sometime.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lindsey N

We just had DJ domenic at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is amazing ! From start to finish Domenic was extremely helpful and was able to meet all of our requests including some unique ones! We also booked our photobooth through nick associated with Domenic... Read More and all of our guests complemented him and the amazing photobooth! So many props and my husband and I received a great picture and photo Album at the end of the night! They worked very well together. I can't say enough amazing things about the both of them! If you want a stress free experience and a DJ that clearly loves what he does Domenic is your guy! Thanks again to both Domenic and nick!!!

2017-06-28T10:39:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! I try to achieve the vision of my couples and to execute on that vision, and I am glad we did that for you! - D

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Shirlee D

Dear Dominic, You love what you do and it shows! Just wanted to thank you for your great work at Deena and Jeremy's wedding reception. Every piece of music we requested you made sure to have. The reception flowed smoothly with no awkward pauses, all names were pronounced... Read More correctly, it felt like you actually knew us, instead of some affairs we've attended where it felt obvious the dj and bridal family were complete strangers. You also handled a last minute "mother-groom dance" request and other drama from outside sources with calm and dignity. Really appreciate that. Our guests all enjoyed themselves and were consistently on the dance floor - mission accomplished! I will not hesitate to sing your praises and recommend your services to friends and family. All the best, Shirlee DiBacco May 16, 2016

2016-06-10T12:10:09 Response from the vendor

Shirlee, Once again it was a pleasure to come out and do what we do best for you, your daughter, and all of the guests in attendance. If you need anything else in the future from us we would be happy to work with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily B

Our friends recommended Esteem and they did a fantastic job for our wedding this November! We had an acoustic guitar in the morning and the Piano man band for our extended cocktail reception in the evening. They nailed every song and we danced the night away. They are in... Read More Freehold but came up to Hoboken and Montclair for us. Can’t say enough - Jack and Dominic are both great. Thank you Esteem!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Brett S

Look, I know it seems lazy to mark 5 stars across the board for a review, but Esteem Entertainment absolutely deserves these high marks. Their team was absolutely dynamite for my recent wedding. They were fantastic with communication back-and-forth to ensure that they sent the... Read More right DJ accounted for all specific requests (attire, lighting, and playlists for dinner and dancing). Music and emcee services are something that can ruin an event, but you are paying for peace of mind with Esteem, because they are, in every sense, professionals. And if you're fortunate enough to have DJ Mike work your event, you're getting the best of the best... he's an absolute legend!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Judi S

I had a Country Western Birthday Party and DJ Pete and the Dancer/Teacher were fabulous. They had everyone up and dancing the entire time. I highly recommend Esteem Entertainment. Very reliable.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Liz S

Dominick was recommended by my sister to DJ my wedding. I am so happy I listened. Professional, prompt, great music, and an awesome time was had by all. Dominick was a very nice person to work with. I will be recommending Esteem!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Samantha B

Dominic Longo helped to make the night absolutely magical. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect Wedding reception. Everyone had a fantastic time and the dance floor was packed for much of the night. Dominic helped the night to run extremely smoothly. It was truly amazing.... Read More To anyone considering getting a DJ for their wedding, I highly recommend Dominic.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Joyce D

We want to thank Dominic for the great job he did at our daughter's wedding. The bride and groom had a very large eclectic list of music they like and Dominic seemed to play all that they had asked for. He is professional and easy to work with. No drama ! The evening went... Read More smoothly and everyone had a great time. Thanks again !

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maria E

The band made the wedding--they were great--in their song selections, performance and generally just reading the crowd-- So many people commented that they had the best time because of the band, and so many joined in--those who generally never dance! Thank you so much--

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Grace C

DJ Dominic is fantastic! First of all he has a voice of gold. He and his brother worked with us to deejay our ceremony and our reception, (including a trivia segment!) and our guests really hit the dance floor. Afterwards people said that we really knew how to throw a party! He... Read More was a super emcee and kept the night moving along. Planning what music we wanted to play was easy and he advised us on our music selection. And the price point was spot on. Thanks, Esteem!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Alexandra S

We booked with DJ Dominic and Jake's Rockin Country Band to work collaboratively at our wedding on August 12. While Jake's took breaks, the DJ played music. It was the best option we could have done! There was never a dull moment and everything worked smoothly and seamlessly to... Read More make a great time. As well as having a DJ and band, we also had a line dancer who Dominic recommended. She was amazing!! She had people off their feet and on the dance floor the entire event and everybody had a blast dancing with her. There were a lot of people that claimed they "couldn't dance" but the line dancer made it so easy to do, anyone could do it, and they did!! The combination of all 3 groups made an amazing wedding. They didn't have me worried at all and I was satisfied with the overall production.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Monica W

We booked Jake's Rockin Country Band and Dominic from Esteem Entertainment for our wedding August 19th and could not have been happier. I highly recommend them as a combination because collectively, they were able to fulfill all of our expectations - and with a guest list of... Read More 350, we had a lot of requests. Dominic was invaluable as an MC. He was able to feel the crowd and improvise as any and all weddings require. He even showed up a day early to scout the venue and get a better understanding of what the evening would entail. He was willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, and as the bride, I truly cannot imagine what we would have done without him. As far as the band goes - country music is certainly their forte. I was sad that I didn't get to meet or work with Jack, whom I worked with initially to create a contract. Also, another band member became very I'll and was unable to make it last minute, but band and DJ were able to improvise accordingly and they even re-imbursed us for the trouble. We made some last minute changes and added Dominic as a DJ per recommendation. This troupe is willing and able to travel long distances and they will likely significantly underbid their competition. One reason for this is because depending on distance traveled, you may be responsible for providing their accommodations - but they are easy to please! I was impressed by their professionalism and general desire to please the crowd. I would have liked to have them play longer!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Vonda A

DJ Dominic was fantastic! He handled our non-traditional wedding format in a very professional manner, even though it was something he had never done before. He was very accommodating, traveling all the way up to the "Berkshires" for our reception. He was easy to work with... Read More and kept was great about keeping us on track with wedding music selections right up to our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Thomas L

Choosing Dominic as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was extremely easy going and understanding of the "vibe" we wanted our reception to have. The mix of songs he played were very much in line with what we had conveyed, and the DJ-ing was lively... Read More and fun without being overwhelming. We were very impressed with his professionalism, ability to set up/work independently and attentiveness.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Cheryl M

DJ Dominic worked our community's pool party this past weekend. We had 127 attendees of various ages - kids through 90 year olds. DJ Dominic was able to find a selection of music everyone could enjoy! Having worked with other DJs before through various work events and personal... Read More events, I find most in this area to be too showy and all about themselves. DJ Dominic was able to keep the party going without hogging his own microphone or making himself the star of the show. In a world of self-centered DJs, Dominic was a refreshing change. His price was MORE THAN FAIR and he made working with him so easy. DJ Dominic will be back to our community again in the near future and I have now switched to him as my preferred DJ for personal events as well.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Andy T

We used DJ Dominic for our wedding, and all we can say is that he was great! Dominic kept the music flowing throughout the reception and made the crowd move!!! Also have to say that working with Dominic was one of the easier vendors, with low stress.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly T

DJ Dominic came recommended from a close friend of ours whose wedding we had attended and had an absolute blast dancing the night away, so it was a pretty easy decision. Outside of a great dance party, he was just genuinely AMAZING to work with, from answering (very quickly I... Read More might add) all of my random questions to providing "smart" guidance on a non-typical wedding. THANK YOU!! We had a blast.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

Awesome! Thanks Jack Goodman and Dominic for everything you guys did helping us prepare and then executing! My daughters wedding reception was great. Jakes Rockin Country Band was ROCKIN!! Most impressive thing was that we had all generations enjoying the music. You guys did... Read More a great job of mixing it up, giving the older folks some stuff they remembered but cool enough for young people to dance to. And the newer stuff you played was great! The last set rocked and brought everyone out. Awesome. Thanks so much for the experience. People are still talking about it.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lena K

Dominic and Nick did an amazing job at our wedding Saturday night!! We had an American/Jewish/Ecuadorian wedding and they nailed all the music we requested. The lighting also looked great! Brian and I are so thankful, everyone including ourselves had a perfect night.

2017-06-28T10:38:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review! Nick and I are glad that you had a great time! Too bad we couldn't earn that 5th star from you! We were super excited to work with you and glad you worked with us! Thanks again :D - D

Reviewed on 5/30/2017

Good Morning Jack & Dominic, Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. I would like to thank you and Michael for providing the entertainment and lighting for our Memorial Day event. It was a huge success. I would also like to say Michael was phenomenal. I just knew when he... Read More walked in the door he was going to be a great fit for our party. The residents danced all night and his selection of music was exactly what they love. I told him and want you to know he was the best DJ I’ve ever worked with!!

2017-06-28T10:34:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! That's great news! I am so happy that you enjoyed having DJ Mike at your event! Thanks for the review :D - D

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 catherine k

thank you!!! you guys were awesome! as the MOH, i got all the credit for your hard work!! we wanted you there to sing and dance all night!

2017-06-28T10:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for the review! - D

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amanda S

We had DJ Dominic at our wedding on 10/22/16. He played all of the songs we requested, and was able to tell our musical tastes from those to make a really solid playlist. We had friends asking if they could get a copy of our cocktail hour music. Everybody had a great time... Read More dancing during the reception too. Our one friend said every time he went to request a song, Dominic somehow had it queued up next! Excellent job!

2016-12-28T23:42:45 Response from the vendor

To be fair, you picked the cocktail music! Haha! Thanks for leaving a review! I have a special skill of reading people's minds ;) My ESP is on point! Hopefully I will see you soon at some family or friend events!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Emily G

Dominic was so awesome at our wedding!! Not only was he very resonably priced, he played everything we wanted, kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept the party going until time was up, even as our wedding guests began leaving. My husband and I are very happy with Dominic and... Read More his music selections for our wedding! I highly recommend Dominic for your upcoming event!

2016-12-28T23:39:47 Response from the vendor

You were both great to work with and so much fun! It was great to get everything just right over the year and a half we had to get it all together! Thanks again and hopefully I will see you soon! - Dominic

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Rachel D