We love what we do and it shows!

Fantastic vocalists sounding a great range and versatility with a super tight grooving rhythm section and superb brass section. Voices 2020 band will keep the dance floor packed all night long.

$ – Inexpensive

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

205 Route 9 North, Freehold, NJ (732) 490-5607

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Shirlee D

Dear Dominic, You love what you do and it shows! Just wanted to thank you for your great work at Deena and Jeremy's wedding reception. Every piece of music we requested you made sure to have. The reception flowed smoothly with no awkward pauses, all names were pronounced... Read More correctly, it felt like you actually knew us, instead of some affairs we've attended where it felt obvious the dj and bridal family were complete strangers. You also handled a last minute "mother-groom dance" request and other drama from outside sources with calm and dignity. Really appreciate that. Our guests all enjoyed themselves and were consistently on the dance floor - mission accomplished! I will not hesitate to sing your praises and recommend your services to friends and family. All the best, Shirlee DiBacco May 16, 2016

2016-06-10T12:10:09 Response from the vendor

Shirlee, Once again it was a pleasure to come out and do what we do best for you, your daughter, and all of the guests in attendance. If you need anything else in the future from us we would be happy to work with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Dear Jack, THANK YOU AND YOUR BAND for making our wedding so special and unique, the outpouring of talent and exquisite performance was complimented by all. Most of all it made our day all the more memorable. The ability to write the music to, and learn, a traditional Peruvian... Read More song was truly amazing. Anyone considering Esteem Entertainment should look no further. Our wedding was complimented as " The best ever" by numerous individuals and everyone was dancing all night long. Thank you!!! David & Sonia

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Kelli E

Wow- We are so happy and pleased with Esteem Entertainment. They performed our wedding ceremony and it was amazing- People LOVED the music and the musicians were so professional. I emailed Dominic and Jack a good amount of times because I wanted a very specific version of a song... Read More to be played as I walked down the aisle- and they were so helpful- When I thought I was being totally annoying- they reassured me that I was not being annoying and they know they just wanted to make my wedding ceremony so special for me and exactly the way I imagined it- and they sure did do that- It was perfect-

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 catherine k

thank you!!! you guys were awesome! as the MOH, i got all the credit for your hard work!! we wanted you there to sing and dance all night!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amanda S

We had DJ Dominic at our wedding on 10/22/16. He played all of the songs we requested, and was able to tell our musical tastes from those to make a really solid playlist. We had friends asking if they could get a copy of our cocktail hour music. Everybody had a great time... Read More dancing during the reception too. Our one friend said every time he went to request a song, Dominic somehow had it queued up next! Excellent job!

2016-12-28T23:42:45 Response from the vendor

To be fair, you picked the cocktail music! Haha! Thanks for leaving a review! I have a special skill of reading people's minds ;) My ESP is on point! Hopefully I will see you soon at some family or friend events!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Emily G

Dominic was so awesome at our wedding!! Not only was he very resonably priced, he played everything we wanted, kept everyone on the dance floor, and kept the party going until time was up, even as our wedding guests began leaving. My husband and I are very happy with Dominic and... Read More his music selections for our wedding! I highly recommend Dominic for your upcoming event!

2016-12-28T23:39:47 Response from the vendor

You were both great to work with and so much fun! It was great to get everything just right over the year and a half we had to get it all together! Thanks again and hopefully I will see you soon! - Dominic

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Rachel D

Great job !! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily D

Dominic was phenomenal!! Incredible music, super professional, and very well prepared! I recommend him very, very highly!! We are so grateful for all of his work and professionalism for our special day!!

2016-12-28T23:38:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having me! I'm grateful that I was picked to be there! - Dominic

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sonia T

Jack, We were blown away by not just the quality of your musicians and their ability to work the crowd, but also in your professionalism in coordinating and setting up two separate groups of performers into one incredible performance. The transition from current top-40 hits and... Read More classics to traditional and modern Portuguese music was flawless and at no time was there ever a lull in the entertainment! We continue to receive complements on the band and the set lists that you put together and we could never have imagined so many of our American guests and Portuguese guests having such a good time sharing each others cultures. At all times throughout the night, regardless of the genre playing, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor! We still can't believe that you delivered exactly what we had imagined with so little back and forth needed... you easily picked up on our vision for the night from our first meeting, and with just a few follow up conversations you completely nailed it. At no time did our wedding "drag" and the fact that so many people stayed to the wee hours of the morning to dance says a lot. Thank you so much for making our wedding day such an amazing event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Amy H

Dominic was the DJ at our wedding last night and he did a phenomenal job. We had a small budget and we were unsure of what we could find, but we are so grateful that Dominic was our DJ. Working with him was a breeze. He asks you to fill out a sheet for him with all the specific... Read More info (1st dance song, cake cutting song, etc) that he needs as well as more general information like what type of genre you want. We went with Top 40 and EDM and the song selection and transitions were awesome! I also included a list of songs that I really wanted played (including some Swedish and Korean songs) and he definitely pulled through on that request. He makes sure he's all set up by the time your event starts and his set up is not short on the shiny lights either!

2016-12-28T23:37:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for giving me a review! It was a wonderful event and I had a great time learning some new music. My goal is to make my client's lives easier, because I understand how demanding wedding planning can be! I'm glad I did that part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sam A

Jack Goodman and his office were a delight to work with. We chose Esteem Allstars and went with an 8 piece band and one musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They didn't miss a beat! Jack gave us a reasonable price while every other band vendor we got quotes from would... Read More have required us taking out a second mortgage. The ceremony music was perfect, the band learnt our first dance song which otherwise was not in their repertoire and did a beautiful job of it. We gave them a list of songs as a guide to go by and they totally nailed it with the atmosphere we were trying to create. They knew exactly what we wanted from our reception like true professionals. The band even let my father play a couple songs with them - which made his night. Couldn't recommend Esteem Entertainment more so.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ann F

Jack!!! Just wanted to let you know the esteem live all stars were THE STARS OF THE SHOW on Saturday!!! They had the best combinations of slow and fast songs and kept the crowd on their feet partying all night!!! Everyone came up to me asking who our band was because they were... Read More so amazing. I told them all I would highly recommend you to anyone, you were a pleasure to deal with throughout this whole process and really put my mind at ease. THANK YOU SO MUCH on behalf of both Dan and I!! Your band rules!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Lilly D

My husband and I are so happy that Dominic was the DJ at our wedding He was extremely professional, personable and knowledgable regarding organizing a wedding to flow in the best way possible. Our wedding was very DIY, from the ceremony to the reception. As a result, I was... Read More looking for someone to not only DJ, but also MC the night. After emailing back and forth with Dominic, he suggested that we "meet" on Skype (we live in NY, Dominic is based in NJ). I immediately knew that Dominic was the right fit for our wedding. He ran through how he usually organizes the night and once we booked, Dominic helped me to create a schedule that would coordinate with the catering and the photographer. Dominic was extremely responsive to emails and invited me to join his Facebook group, where I was able to see clips of other weddings and events. Even though I only met Dominic the day of the wedding, it felt like I already knew him. Dominic kept the wedding flowing, whether it was time for speeches or to get the dance party going. It was not an easy event - it was an outdoor wedding in a million degree heat and at least 3 rain storms. However, Dominic took it all in stride. He even went above and beyond by taking pictures, stepped up once the photographer went home, and directed our cake cutting photos. He actually took great pictures throughout the night and sent me all of the files! I could not say enough good things about Dominic...in fact I said many times throughout the wedding process that he was my "favorite vendor". I would highly recommend DJ Dominic for your event!

2016-12-28T23:36:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! This was definitely a wedding that I will never forget for more reasons than one! You were wonderful to work with and hopefully I will see you at some of your friends or family events! - Dominic

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Excellent band! Got everyone on the dance floor quickly and kept them there all night. We got a mix of country and the all stars. Not as many people danced to country and they were fine going back to the all stars to get more people on the floor. Such a great time and easy to... Read More work with! Thank You!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Esteem Entertainment, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! You certainly helped make our daughter's wedding reception a "superb" party. The music, talent, and crowd interaction was outstanding. We couldn't ask for more. Jack Goodman knows how to do weddings! The add on of DJ Dominic added... Read More another layer of entertainment bliss! Thanks to Jack, Dominic, and the other 9 musicians! You made the #mccabeweddingbash an awesome time!!

2016-07-19T12:16:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved playing for you, your family, your friends, and especially the bride and groom! We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time at your event! If you need anything else please let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

My husband and I were terribly disappointed in Esteem, and found their band leader, Jack, completely unprofessional. When Jack was trying to win our business, he was always available and accommodating. However 1 month prior to the wedding when we wanted to finalize details of... Read More both the ceremony and reception, he was completely unavailable. He was unwilling to find time during the week despite being offered weekday/weekend/morning and evening hours stating he was “too busy”. A week prior to our wedding day he emailed that he was unable to obtain sheet music for the songs we had requested 6 weeks prior. When he finally managed to give us a call, it was from the car, and he had none of our paperwork available (which Esteem had requested), instead reassuring us that we were dealing with “professionals” and that everything would “be fine”. The day of the wedding, Esteem messed up the ceremony (played the incorrect songs at the incorrect times) in addition to the introductions (which were important culturally and which we had attempted multiple times prior to review with Jack to no avail). To make the process easier, we even made a run of show for Jack detailing exactly the song and time that something was to be played or announced which he obviously had never reviewed. When my husband attempted to fix the mistakes early on, Jack told him to “get a drink and relax” and refused to discuss the matter any further with us. We were horribly disappointed with Jack and would not recommend Esteem to anyone. As with other reviews, this behavior appears to be the norm rather than the exception. If you want a band that respects your time, honors your requests and has professional courtesy, do not choose Esteem Entertainment.

2016-06-24T13:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Esteem Entertainment From our perspective it was a great party. We apologize that you were unhappy with the services provided. The dance floor was packed and everybody had a great time. We went above and beyond to work on new songs... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Mandie M

We loved having the band and thought it would be much more fun than a DJ, which it was. All Stars were great - we had a 7 piece and they brought plenty of punch with that. They were able to incorporate many of our requests and had the party going all night. Great personalities... Read More and people who were easy to talk to and looked like they genuinely enjoyed what they were doing. They worked with us on the list but it was better to let them do their own thing - they knew how to get the party going and did some great renditions, specifically of Sweet Caroline and New York, New York (to end the night). They even had one of the guys play piano for our cocktail hour. We loved them and would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding band! - Matt

2016-06-24T12:18:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys! We loved playing for you and thank you for the great review! Our band had a blast playing for you! If you need anything else let us know!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!!! BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! ESTEEM ENTERTAINMENT REALLY KNOWS HOW TO MIMIC THE OSCARS. THEY SET A WONDERFUL AMBIANCE THAT STILL HAS MY CLIENTS/GUESTS RAVING GREAT REVIEWS TO THIS DAY!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

2015-12-07T12:56:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks again for choosing the Esteem Orchestra for your Oscar Themed party! I'm glad everyone had a great time! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Brett H

High Energy, Larry and Krista were great vocalists, kept our guests on the dancefloor all night. To start, we met Jack, the owner and CEO, approximately a year before the wedding while investigating a number of comparable 5+ piece bands. Throughout the entire search process,... Read More Jack was fair and honest, offering recordings and DVDs of the Esteem All-Stars performing to give us a perspective of what we were to expect. We were a bit hesitant, since there was not an opportunity to see them live, but had to trust our gut, plus the other reviews on this site, which weren't many. Overall, Jack and his Esteem All-Stars had a good reputation at the Oyster Point and had been in business for a number of years, so the risk of a poor performance was very minimal. Once we settled on an 11 piece band, Jack was extremely accommodating in terms of a payment plan, down payment and running us through the sequence of events on the day of our wedding. The paperwork he provided was pretty anal, but still comprehensive enough that they couldn't screw up anything during the reception. Once we got down to business, we opted for the Jamaican Steel Drummer and a Piano for the Cocktail hour, which was ideal. Everyone enjoyed the laid back atmosphere, and once Larry, Jack and Krista got things kicked off, the tempo was upbeat the entire night. Larry and Krista did a phenomenal job motivating all the guests, mingling throughout the whole crowd and keeping the energy level UP! We also purchased uplighting through Jack and that worked out great too. The variety was solid, as Jack and his team mixed in classics with pop and your typical wedding songs. Would definitely have to recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced 11 piece band. Con: Upon entrance into our reception, Jack accidentally read the names of the bridal party off before they walked in and needed to be announced again with the help of the Matre D

2015-11-13T11:54:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and choosing Esteem Entertainment. We are happy that you enjoyed Larry, Krista, and the entire Esteem All Stars Band. We coordinated with the Matre D as we've done for our dozens events. The agreed to signal was given by the... Read Less Read More

Let There Be Rock!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Liza M

We threw a few curveballs at the crew at Esteem Entertainment and they performed with perfection! Every person we talked to after the wedding could not stop commenting on how much fun they had on the dance floor! These guys were amazing! I would absolutely recommend them for... Read More your event!

2015-11-13T11:55:11 Response from the vendor

That's great to hear! I'm glad you and your guests had an amazing time! Thanks for the 5 star review!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jessica D

Our wedding was amazing thanks to jakes Rockin fcken country band! All my guests agreed that they did a great job, kept us on our feet, and were also such nice guys! I was a pain in the neck bride and made several last minute changes and they accommodated me without complaint. I... Read More would recommend them again and again and again. They were also reasonably priced for such amazing talent. They even played a song dedicated to my 1-year-old daughter that her daddy always sings to her! We were so surprised, it was perfect. If I could do it all over I would be them without a second thought! Thank you guys so much!

2015-09-30T09:17:28 Response from the vendor

I'm glad you and your guests enjoyed Jake's Rockin' Country Band! You were not a pain and wonderful to work with! Those country guys know so many songs and I am glad that they could play the song for your daughter. Maybe we can do... Read Less Read More

VERY PLEASED

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Elena I

Great voices and music, easy to work with, supplied the photobooth and uplighting which made it easier on me, had a pianist play at the ceremony (which was beautiful) and also cocktail hour. I did need to remind them to use the songs on my requested list first for the actual... Read More reception, which was not a problem at all! A lot of the feedback from our guests was that the band was very talented, the volume was perfect and you were able to talk to people at your table (not too loud like many bands are) while also enjoying the music, and they liked when the singers interacted with the guests or came out onto the dance floor. We also used DJ Dominick (who coordinated everything with the band as well), who was extremely easy to work with and followed all the tiny little annoying details I asked of him. Very timely in getting back to my emails, even my night before the wedding email. Thank you all for a great night!!!

2015-09-30T09:14:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We try to be a one stop shop to make it easier for brides! Usually we try to save requests and scatter them through the night. I'm glad everything worked out well and you were a pleasure to work with. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Joan M

Jack and Dominic, Thank you for an outstanding evening. Jack I can't tell you how much I loved the music. You and the band did a fantastic job. We got married three weeks ago and people are still e-mailing me saying "Best Wedding Ever!!!" "Amazing Band!!!" From playing... Read More Hello Dolly for my 98 year old grandma we call "The Doll", to letting my brothers get in there and play a few, to the after hour Reggae band you put together it was absolutely amazing. There was such a great flow and energy that night. Jack you were amazing on the drums, the singers were fantastic, the horns were great. I loved the cocktail hour music! You played a great mix of songs kept all ages a part of the evening! I will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a "The Best Band Ever!"

2015-08-06T10:06:05 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a great review! I'm so happy we were able to accommodate all of your requests and have all different genres of music represented. It was a pleasure working with you and congratulations on your new marriage!

Your search stops here!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Julia G

Just stop looking for bands now. I'm telling you, this one will blow your guests away! We chose the All Star Band and decided on 9 pieces. Our wedding was in the Virginian Ballroom at The Manor, all 9 pieces fit perfectly. Jack Goodman is a rock star and very willing to work... Read More with your budget needs. He has a great personality, will make you feel comfortable, and will give you tons of options to work with. He remains very fun yet professional throughout your experience and never tries to nickel and dime you. We set up a meeting with Jack to go through all of their sample videos and picked out each singer we wanted based on who we liked best in the videos and the type of music each singer specializes in. Our female lead was Katelyn and she blew me away at our wedding when she sang Over the Rainbow as my dance with my grandfather (rather than my father who passed away). We had Larry "the Sinatra guy" and he was perfect for our first dance song, It Had to Be You, as well as all the other rat-pack era songs! Patrick really stole the show with his amazing Bruno Mars-esque voice for all the more modern pop songs. These people are truly talented and had my guests dancing their butts off all night! Our wedding was a month ago and all anyone talks about is the food and the band! Their energy remained high throughout the whole evening and they even came onto the dance floor and interacted/danced with us! It was honestly the best wedding band I had ever seen and I am so thankful it was at MY wedding! Do yourself a favor and give them a call!! You will not be disappointed!

2015-06-23T11:33:15 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a great response! Thank you so much! Larry, Patrick, and Katelyn are some of the best in the business and we are lucky to have them! We love what we do and we are glad that you and your guests picked up on... Read Less Read More

My son's wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

Nothing is sweeter than going to your only son's wedding but the iceing on the cake is when the entertainment for it goes just as smooth as silk. The MC (who was Dominick) gave us an extra special treatment of his talent and ability for extending a terrific time. He... Read More coordinated with the maitreD seamlessly to create a unique and elegantly laid out itinerary of the entire day. Dominick was as professional and creative as a DJ could possibly be for a wedding. Everything was prepared and laid out in fine detail in advance. He carried our event perfectly. My deepest gratitude to Esteem Entertainment for one of the greatest times to remember.

2015-06-23T11:31:51 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the kind words! We had a wonderful time working with your son and your new daughter-in-law on making their wedding the very best! We make sure to give every bride and groom the attention to detail required to make every wedding special, and... Read Less Read More