ESU EVENTS-Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited, Inc.

Mamaroneck, NY

"The Most Essential Piece!"

As you plan this important celebration of life, please remember that the entertainment is the most critical element to any successful event. Our goal is to take the guess-work out of choosing your entertainment. We are dedicated to working with you in planning a day that is truly special.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Flamenco, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

623 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY (914) 698-8484

MOST EPIC NIGHT EVER! DESERVES MORE THAN 5 STARS!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Francesca B

You won't go wrong with ESU Events! I was first attracted to ESU for their DJ entertainment. I was walking through a wedding expo and they automatically stood out to me. After my initial conversation with owner, Rob Moschetta, I knew I was in good hands. He truly listens and... Read More understands your vision and brings it to life even better than you imagined (which is hard for a bride that is very particular with her needs). Rob and his team are so nice and extremely professional. He will work with you till it's right and his passion is so evident in his work. He has been in the business for a very long time (being that it was a family business that he grew up in), but he has his own vision and really brought DJ entertainment to the new heights. there are so many facets to ESU events that we used them for our wedding. Rob provided violinists for our cocktail hour, a saxophonist to fuse with DJ entertainment during reception, zap photos to play during reception on screens, lounge furniture, photo booth, up-lighting, confetti blasts, videography, and a same day edit that was played at the reception for everyone to watch. It all was beyond my expectations and truly amazing. now fast-forward to my wedding night.... besides having the best most epic night ever, I have not stopped receiving enough raves about DJ Rob. It is very important to have an MC that understands the vibe and really generates everyone to have a great time and dance! He is the epitome of a great MC and everyone danced the entire night (including older people that tend to complain about today's music!). When confetti blasted over the crowd that was dancing along to the saxophonist and great music, it's an image that I can't get out of my mind forever! Truly the best decision I made to make the evening turn out perfect! Most amazing time with the most amazing team!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Teresa T

Rob Moschetta and crew are absolutely remarkable! From the very first meeting, they make you feel like family. They walk you through the whole wedding planning process step by step. With Rob, you have access to a whole team of professionals: invites, photo, and video. Rob also... Read More offers an extensive list of additional features such as photo booths and musicians, lights and props. He makes every detail personal to you and your fiancé. They are so knowledgeable and well versed in weddings that they can help in every aspect and answer all your questions. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rob personally work our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! His music playlist was both personal to us but also inviting to all the guests. The dance floor was constantly packed with people having an amazing time! The amount of energy Rob's crew brought to the night was awesome! They make sure to run the event exactly as you always envisioned. We could not be happier with their work. Our wedding night was awesome because of the tone set by ESU. I highly recommend them for your wedding! They are incredible! Rob Moschetta is a true professional and a dynamic MC and DJ!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Darlene A

What can I say!! Our guests are raving about how my wedding is the best wedding they've been to and it's all due in part to the awesome entertainment crew from ESU djs. From the start of our introductions our dance floor was HIGH ENERGY! That continued on to the very very last... Read More minute. Everyone was amazed with our percussionists and saxophonist which was such an element of surprise for everyone including myself who already knew they were booked, but seeing the crew work off each other was unbelievable. They deffinetly created a "wow" factor for our wedding. It was so so so much fun I'm still raving about it! On top of all this positive energy that the crew for going on the dance floor I just also say that Rob was also all positive energy when working with him he really goes out of jos way to understand what you want and listens to all your suggestions and works on that. Awesome awesome dj crew. Will be recommending them for the rest of my life for any event and will certainly be using them for all the events that lie before us in our future.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Mary P

We absolutely loved Vinny and Scott. They work so well together and they did an amazing job making sure everything went perfectly on the day. As soon as we sat down with them I knew they were going to be the perfect fit for us. They are really flexible and put you at ease right... Read More away. They were very accommodating with appointments and flexible with any special requests we had. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Susan R

If there was a 5+ we would give it to ROB and his crew. Our Wedding was AMAZING everyone complimented the DJ. PURE professionalism, and no hassle or fuss. They get the JOB DONE without added stress. And not just DJ's excellent MC work getting the crowd motivated. We had... Read More a day wedding and EVERYONE was ON THEIR FEET. ESU is the way to go.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jaime F

Rob and ESU events were nothing short of amazing! From when my husband and I got engaged we knew immediately we wanted our dear friend Rob, running the show! In the months leading up to the big day we met to discuss ways to make our wedding one of a kind. Rob and Jason listened... Read More to our ideas and gave us ideas that blew us away! From a gobo light of our soon to be last name “Finelli” on the entire back wall, to staging set up that would allow my husband and I to dance together but also have moments on our own, to the best way to fit our procrussionist, and props that everyone would love... they covered it all!! We had glasses with fireworks on it for our 4th of July weekend wedding, foam sticks with our hashtag, photo strips for our photo booth, and the best of all a CO2 gun that allowed the bride to steal even more of the show! Needless to stay our wedding was one for the books! We’ve been to others since and people are still saying nothing can top yours! It feels great to know we went with the best, and got the best, on the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Victoria F

My hubby and I were married on 9.8.17 at VIP Country Club and had a beautiful wedding!!!! The music was perfect Rob really read what we liked and played it all! Dance floor was packed all night long!!! Loved every moment would absolutely recommend Rob and his team for your big... Read More day. ALSO, the electric violinist he recommend was amazing thanks for everything rob!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

ESU was great. They proved to be very experienced. They knew what to do without being told and allowed my wife and I to enjoy our day without worry. ESU kept the dance floor full all night and had a good feel for the crowd. They took care of music for both the ceremony and... Read More reception. The work they put in was much appreciated.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

What can I say, hands down the BEST!!! We booked ESU the last minute and they went above and beyond to get us everything we asked for. They are reliable and would definitely recommend them for any of your party needs. Thank you ESU, especially Rob the owner, for everything. Our... Read More night was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jeannine L

Rob is an amazing MC, he did my wedding 5 years ago and made the atmosphere so perfect!!! Everyone was dancing and loving the music! He just recently did my sister's wedding almost a month ago and hands down he did it again!! He had everything organized and the night was... Read More perfect! He is a great communicator. He gives you the opportunity to plan the songs and atmosphere to your own liking. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Dave T

Rob and the team turned our wedding into an epic party. They read the crowd, new what to adjust when and really kept the night going. They played exactly what we wanted them to, didn't play what we didn't want them to, and really got to know us as a couple before the... Read More wedding. Rave reviews from guests at our wedding and I couldn't ask for a better night of entertainment. We are REALLY happy with them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura C

Great experience with Rob and crew. Our guests cannot stop talking about the saxophone infusion- so different and we loved the live music aspect! The live jazz band at cocktail hour was also amazing. DJ Scott mixed us an amazing first dance song- exactly what we asked for.... Read More Thanks for all the hard work and for the music for a great party!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Mike C

Rob from esu events so far has exceeded my expectations leading up to my wedding for June 2018. Rob is very professional with a great personality. I'm a very excited to have to rob and his esu DJ our wedding and share this day with us also I have gained a lifelong friend with... Read More rob and thank you for everything. Big mike

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Helen C

Rob from ESU is honestly the best! My fiancé & I are getting married June 2018 & he's the first person we met with as far as dj's & we didn't need to look any further. He's very helpful with everything & we didn't have to go to a million different places to look for a... Read More photographer, videographer & even officiant. He recommended it all & we've picked all of our other vendors through him. We've built a great friendship with him that will last a lifetime & we're really excited for our wedding! I would book Rob again with NO hesitation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Madison F

These guys were beyond amazing!!! I strongly recommend them to anyone for any event! They stayed in contact with us and kept us updated and also met with us a few times to discuss changes, music, lighting, the event etc..They listened to what music we wanted, they kept our... Read More guests up and dancing and active, and most of all, they looked out for anything we needed. Franco, the MC came up to me several times and asked if there was anything they could do and at one point even got me a drink (which clearly wasn't his job). They were upbeat, on point, fun, and genuinely great guys!! Do yourself a favor and book with these guys!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Diane S

ESU is my new obsession when it comes to event planning! Brides about them and now I know why! Rob Moschetta did a phenomenal job this past weekend for my son's baptism along with his assistant Aiden. Such a pleasure to do business with from the start!!.....Friendly,... Read More professional, and a master of his craft. I had quite a large group of kids to entertain and my nerves were immediately at ease with him! Perfect balance of music for both kids and adults...Rob is an incredible MC as well!! I am in the wedding business and will recommend ESU to every future bride for an exceptional experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Anthony G

My wife & I couldn't be happier with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. When it came down to it there definitely wasn't another option. Rob "Mush" Moschetta kept the crowd going throughout the night. My family & friends are still talking about what him & his crew brought to the... Read More wedding. The pre-wedding process so simple & was the least of our worries. DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti were on point from start to finish. Rob also recommended for us to use the photo booth we chose, thank you to Brian & Kyle. The scrapbook that was created is just another great memory that ESU helped to provide. Not to say someone stole part of the show but the super talented percussionist Howie Bongo was very close. Again from start to finish his drumming was top notch. Also allowing not only my wife & I but also other guests to show off our (or lack their of) drumming skills was awesome. I can keep writing about how great using ESU was but I suggest that you just experience it for yourself. The reviews don't lie, this company & people associated with it are the real deal.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon M

ESU IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!! Thankful to have them play such a huge role in our wedding ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon M

We cannot say enough good things about Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. We are so happy we chose to work with them for our wedding. Rob Moschetta and his crew went above and beyond for us. All of our guests could not stop raving about the entertainment! People kept coming up... Read More to us that night and still now about how much fun our wedding was. The booking/planning process was beyond easy, we barely even had to think about anything and Rob took care of it all and it came out better than what we could’ve imagined. Along with Rob, we also have to thank his other DJs, DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti, for their awesome work. Rob also got us our photo booth, thank you to Brian & Kyle, which was just perfect. And last but certainly not least, we want to thank the amazing percussionist, Howie Bongo. He was so entertaining and beyond talented! People could not stop talking about how much fun the drums were and they loved that the guests could get up there too. We are so thankful for Rob and his crew for helping make our wedding the best day ever! We will be recommending them to anyone who is planning their wedding. Thank you so much for helping make our day as special as it was!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Victor R

My bride and I were totally happy with the job that the ESU staff did at our wedding. MC Vinny and DJ Scott were simply amazing throughout the ceremony. They played a huge role in our wedding running smoothly and in everyone having the best time ever! The photobooth was a HUGE... Read More hit! Everyone had so much fun taking silly photos with the various props, and we even left with a photo scrapbook that the attendants put together for us. Definitely a keepsake that will make us laugh and smile for years to come. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that helped make our wedding simply perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica M

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose to work with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited for our wedding. From the planning stages to the last song that played at our reception, it was a complete pleasure to work with the ESU staff. MC Vinny and DJ Scott did an amazing job... Read More throughout the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception. From the minute the reception started, everyone was on the dance floor. The videographers were very attentive and the photo booth was a hit! We even left with a scrapbook that the photo booth attendants put together for us throughout the night. What a great keepsake! There was great communication between the ESU staff and the venue to make the day and night perfect for us and worry free. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that made our wedding completely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alexandria

We used ESU for our wedding and they were nothing short of amazing. Rob and the rest of the team went above and beyond our expectations. We hired the team not only to DJ but for live music, a photo booth and zap photography. We would recommend ESU to anyone and everyone. Our... Read More guests raved about them and they made our wedding a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Isaac S

Rob and ESU events were awesome! They had our guests on the dance floor all night long. Rob has an energy like no other. A crowd pleaser and motivator without doubt! He had every song play on cue, from our entrance songs to the dedication song for the groom's father. We are... Read More also glad we took his advice and got a photo booth. It was a hit all night! We had a few kids at the wedding from our immediate family and the photo booth kept them busy. Rob is definitely a vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything! Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU events! Isaac

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Betsy R

Rob and ESU Events were awesome! They had our guests on the dance floor all night long. Rob has an energy like no other. A crowd pleaser and motivator without doubt! He had every song play on cue, from our entrance songs to the dedication song for the groom's father. We are... Read More also glad we took his advice and got a photo booth. It was a hit all night! We had a few kids at the wedding from our immediate family and the photo booth kept them busy. Rob is definitely a seasoned vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything! Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU Events! Isaac and Betsy

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alyson K

Rob made our wedding better then I could have ever dreamed of. Our dance floor was packed until the very end. Thank you rob for making our dream wedding become a reality.