ESU EVENTS-Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited, Inc.

Mamaroneck, NY

"The Most Essential Piece!"

As you plan this important celebration of life, please remember that the entertainment is the most critical element to any successful event. Our goal is to take the guess-work out of choosing your entertainment. We are dedicated to working with you in planning a day that is truly special.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Flamenco, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Polka, World Music

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

623 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY (914) 698-8484

MOST EPIC NIGHT EVER! DESERVES MORE THAN 5 STARS!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Francesca B

You won't go wrong with ESU Events! I was first attracted to ESU for their DJ entertainment. I was walking through a wedding expo and they automatically stood out to me. After my initial conversation with owner, Rob Moschetta, I knew I was in good hands. He truly listens and... Read More understands your vision and brings it to life even better than you imagined (which is hard for a bride that is very particular with her needs). Rob and his team are so nice and extremely professional. He will work with you till it's right and his passion is so evident in his work. He has been in the business for a very long time (being that it was a family business that he grew up in), but he has his own vision and really brought DJ entertainment to the new heights. there are so many facets to ESU events that we used them for our wedding. Rob provided violinists for our cocktail hour, a saxophonist to fuse with DJ entertainment during reception, zap photos to play during reception on screens, lounge furniture, photo booth, up-lighting, confetti blasts, videography, and a same day edit that was played at the reception for everyone to watch. It all was beyond my expectations and truly amazing. now fast-forward to my wedding night.... besides having the best most epic night ever, I have not stopped receiving enough raves about DJ Rob. It is very important to have an MC that understands the vibe and really generates everyone to have a great time and dance! He is the epitome of a great MC and everyone danced the entire night (including older people that tend to complain about today's music!). When confetti blasted over the crowd that was dancing along to the saxophonist and great music, it's an image that I can't get out of my mind forever! Truly the best decision I made to make the evening turn out perfect! Most amazing time with the most amazing team!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Teresa T

Rob Moschetta and crew are absolutely remarkable! From the very first meeting, they make you feel like family. They walk you through the whole wedding planning process step by step. With Rob, you have access to a whole team of professionals: invites, photo, and video. Rob also... Read More offers an extensive list of additional features such as photo booths and musicians, lights and props. He makes every detail personal to you and your fiancé. They are so knowledgeable and well versed in weddings that they can help in every aspect and answer all your questions. My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rob personally work our wedding and he did a phenomenal job! His music playlist was both personal to us but also inviting to all the guests. The dance floor was constantly packed with people having an amazing time! The amount of energy Rob's crew brought to the night was awesome! They make sure to run the event exactly as you always envisioned. We could not be happier with their work. Our wedding night was awesome because of the tone set by ESU. I highly recommend them for your wedding! They are incredible! Rob Moschetta is a true professional and a dynamic MC and DJ!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Darlene A

What can I say!! Our guests are raving about how my wedding is the best wedding they've been to and it's all due in part to the awesome entertainment crew from ESU djs. From the start of our introductions our dance floor was HIGH ENERGY! That continued on to the very very last... Read More minute. Everyone was amazed with our percussionists and saxophonist which was such an element of surprise for everyone including myself who already knew they were booked, but seeing the crew work off each other was unbelievable. They deffinetly created a "wow" factor for our wedding. It was so so so much fun I'm still raving about it! On top of all this positive energy that the crew for going on the dance floor I just also say that Rob was also all positive energy when working with him he really goes out of jos way to understand what you want and listens to all your suggestions and works on that. Awesome awesome dj crew. Will be recommending them for the rest of my life for any event and will certainly be using them for all the events that lie before us in our future.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Diane S

ESU is my new obsession when it comes to event planning! Brides about them and now I know why! Rob Moschetta did a phenomenal job this past weekend for my son's baptism along with his assistant Aiden. Such a pleasure to do business with from the start!!.....Friendly,... Read More professional, and a master of his craft. I had quite a large group of kids to entertain and my nerves were immediately at ease with him! Perfect balance of music for both kids and adults...Rob is an incredible MC as well!! I am in the wedding business and will recommend ESU to every future bride for an exceptional experience! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Anthony G

My wife & I couldn't be happier with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. When it came down to it there definitely wasn't another option. Rob "Mush" Moschetta kept the crowd going throughout the night. My family & friends are still talking about what him & his crew brought to the... Read More wedding. The pre-wedding process so simple & was the least of our worries. DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti were on point from start to finish. Rob also recommended for us to use the photo booth we chose, thank you to Brian & Kyle. The scrapbook that was created is just another great memory that ESU helped to provide. Not to say someone stole part of the show but the super talented percussionist Howie Bongo was very close. Again from start to finish his drumming was top notch. Also allowing not only my wife & I but also other guests to show off our (or lack their of) drumming skills was awesome. I can keep writing about how great using ESU was but I suggest that you just experience it for yourself. The reviews don't lie, this company & people associated with it are the real deal.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon M

ESU IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!! Thankful to have them play such a huge role in our wedding ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Shannon M

We cannot say enough good things about Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited. We are so happy we chose to work with them for our wedding. Rob Moschetta and his crew went above and beyond for us. All of our guests could not stop raving about the entertainment! People kept coming up... Read More to us that night and still now about how much fun our wedding was. The booking/planning process was beyond easy, we barely even had to think about anything and Rob took care of it all and it came out better than what we could’ve imagined. Along with Rob, we also have to thank his other DJs, DJ Franco Finelli and Scott Vigliotti, for their awesome work. Rob also got us our photo booth, thank you to Brian & Kyle, which was just perfect. And last but certainly not least, we want to thank the amazing percussionist, Howie Bongo. He was so entertaining and beyond talented! People could not stop talking about how much fun the drums were and they loved that the guests could get up there too. We are so thankful for Rob and his crew for helping make our wedding the best day ever! We will be recommending them to anyone who is planning their wedding. Thank you so much for helping make our day as special as it was!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Victor R

My bride and I were totally happy with the job that the ESU staff did at our wedding. MC Vinny and DJ Scott were simply amazing throughout the ceremony. They played a huge role in our wedding running smoothly and in everyone having the best time ever! The photobooth was a HUGE... Read More hit! Everyone had so much fun taking silly photos with the various props, and we even left with a photo scrapbook that the attendants put together for us. Definitely a keepsake that will make us laugh and smile for years to come. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that helped make our wedding simply perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica M

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose to work with Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited for our wedding. From the planning stages to the last song that played at our reception, it was a complete pleasure to work with the ESU staff. MC Vinny and DJ Scott did an amazing job... Read More throughout the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception. From the minute the reception started, everyone was on the dance floor. The videographers were very attentive and the photo booth was a hit! We even left with a scrapbook that the photo booth attendants put together for us throughout the night. What a great keepsake! There was great communication between the ESU staff and the venue to make the day and night perfect for us and worry free. Thank you Rob, Vinny, Scott, and all of the ESU staff that made our wedding completely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Alexandria

We used ESU for our wedding and they were nothing short of amazing. Rob and the rest of the team went above and beyond our expectations. We hired the team not only to DJ but for live music, a photo booth and zap photography. We would recommend ESU to anyone and everyone. Our... Read More guests raved about them and they made our wedding a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Isaac S

Rob and ESU events were awesome! They had our guests on the dance floor all night long. Rob has an energy like no other. A crowd pleaser and motivator without doubt! He had every song play on cue, from our entrance songs to the dedication song for the groom's father. We are... Read More also glad we took his advice and got a photo booth. It was a hit all night! We had a few kids at the wedding from our immediate family and the photo booth kept them busy. Rob is definitely a vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything! Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU events! Isaac

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Betsy R

Rob and ESU Events were awesome! They had our guests on the dance floor all night long. Rob has an energy like no other. A crowd pleaser and motivator without doubt! He had every song play on cue, from our entrance songs to the dedication song for the groom's father. We are... Read More also glad we took his advice and got a photo booth. It was a hit all night! We had a few kids at the wedding from our immediate family and the photo booth kept them busy. Rob is definitely a seasoned vet in this area. We didn't have to worry about anything! Our wedding was perfect! This of course with the addition of Rob and ESU Events! Isaac and Betsy

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Alyson K

Rob made our wedding better then I could have ever dreamed of. Our dance floor was packed until the very end. Thank you rob for making our dream wedding become a reality.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Tyler Z

ESU, and Rob, did a phenomenal job at our wedding! They exceeded our expectations and more! Not only did they do a magnificent firework showing, but they had everything so well organized. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Marcella B

Thank you to rob and his team for making our wedding one for the books!!! from the details to the music everything was perfect. The best way to describe rob is a one man circus....you want it, you dream it, rob knows some way how to make it a reality. He will bend over... Read More backwards to make your wedding day spectacular. His crew is very professional and knows what it means to be dealing with someones wedding....shows you how important you are as a bride and a groom. We had the most amazing music ...at the 12th hour I gave him our wedding list and requests and he made it all happen (played for the young the old and everything in between) our videographer, photobooth, and uplighting was perfect for our taste. Thank you so much for helping us through our journey and being the best MC !! love #tycella :P

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jessica D

They made our wedding even more amazing with their energetic manner and beyond incredible perfessionalism.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Val & Nick P

Dear Rob, Our fairy tail wedding: June 25th 2016 We are so pleased that we chose your services ESU Events for our wedding reception. You are by far the BEST DJ/MC we have come across!!! We would like to sincerely thank you for all the effort you put into making our wedding... Read More reception a memorable event. You had everyone so involved the dance floor was full from the begging to end. I saw people on the dance floor that I’ve never seen dancing. Thank you with all the many choices, suggestions, guidance and coordinating the many details that went into creating such a wonderful gathering and making us see the vision. You and your team really made things easy for us. Your friendliness and professionalism surpassed our expectations and we will definitely recommend you. Thank you again for making our evening so perfect. Sincerely, Valerie & Nick Porcelli

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 nicole S

The easiest part of my wedding planning was picking ESU. Dealing with Rob was one of the most stress-free processes ever. No request was too big and no question was left unanswered. I booked photo,video, and a sax through ESU and they were some of the greatest highlights of... Read More my wedding. I will be forever grateful to Rob and the entire staff of ESU for making my wedding so memorable.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Catherine L

Rob DJed my wedding AND my sister's wedding a few months later, and did an outstanding job. Family and friends were raving about how good the music was! Rob is extremely passionate about his work and and truly shows!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Rob and his guys were absolutely amazing!! They had the whole wedding dancing the entire time! The inflatable photo booth was able to fit over a dozen people in one shot and the props were a big hit. He also had a violinist playing Radiohead, Nirvana, and Muse at our request and... Read More everyone loved her! We also had a drummer and a saxophone player which was a huge hit as well. The stage he set up was perfect, from the TVs on either side of the DJ, the lights, the lazers, the color changing platforms, and my favorite, the LED display on the DJ booth showing pics of us and our wedding logo! Everything was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing! As a client of Rob's for over 12 years and 5 events, Rob went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was the most EPIC wedding anyone has ever seen!! Thanks again Rob and ESU Events!!!

Amazing DJ - Amazing Night

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Michelle L

My sister had Rob and ESU for her music/entertainment at her wedding and they were awesome! The music selection was excellent and the dance floor was packed all night. Rob did such a good job of highlighting the key events (toasts, cake cutting, etc.) and then keeping the... Read More energy level high throughout the night. Everyone had a great time! The guests also loved the photobooth provided by ESU as well the percussionist and saxophone player who accompanied the music played by the DJ. ESU did a great job and I would highly recommend them. I will be using them for my own wedding this Spring!

Dance Party!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

ESU kept everyone on the dance floor at our wedding, all night! Rob is great to work with, he's great about blending different music styles to appeal to all age groups and has all the latest cool technology that takes ESU far beyond just a typical DJ. If you're looking for a... Read More dance party, look no further than ESU!

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kristle G

Rob was professional and kept the reception running smoothy. I knew I could trust him since my sister previously used the same one at her wedding and everyone had a great time. Out of all the decisions I had to make for my wedding, this was one of the easier ones. My fiancé grew... Read More up in San Diego and I was born and raised in New York. Without much direction they were able to mix a good blend of east and west cost music together to keep both sides of the party on their feet. Overall, we had a great experience and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Maura P

Rob was the best! He made our wedding fantastic with his energy and his excellent MC skills. I would not hesitate to recommend him to other couples getting married. We also used the Photo Booth and everyone loved it! The scrap book of Photo Booth photos was hilarious. Definitely... Read More check him out!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Nicole A

I can't express enough how important Rob & ESU were to making our wedding day perfect. My husband and I wanted a dance party and Rob delivered! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and my guests are still talking about how great the music was and how it was one of the... Read More best and most fun weddings ever. Rob was a great partner throughout the entire planning process, met us a few times for coffee to talk through how we should plan out our night and structure the music to ensure an amazing party, and was just generally great to work with. A BIG thank you to ESU DJ!