Is this your business? claim it now

Eugene T. Mahoney State Park

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park

28500 W Park Hwy, Ashland, NE

Great Location and Value

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Tara G

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Riverview Lodge in Mahoney State park. The pricing was incredibly reasonable (about $300 for an enitre day's rental) and we were able to bring in our own catering and DJ for the event. The Riverview Lodge holds about 120 guests, although they have other venues (the main lodge will hold about 200 guests, outdoor areas to hold up to 500 guests) that have greater capacities. Weddings can be done outside in the park, weather permitting. Accommodation is available at the main lodge or by renting out cabins in the park. The only negative aspect of the venue is they are not used to having weddings at their location, so this made it a bit more difficult to work with them on things (i.e. could not reserve a block of rooms for guests, couldn't have "welcome" bags given to guests on arrival).

2/06/2015 Response from Kaylee, the member

Hey my fiancé and I were highly considering this location, the only thing we were curious about if you can get a beer permit and how much was it?? Did you guys have alcohol there???

Send Email