Music to make you move!

EV Band is New York's most versatile wedding and event band. EV Band's four lead vocalists and dynamic group of talented and experienced musicians, cover a wide variety of musical genres; from Top 40 to R&B, Motown and Sinatra, Contemporary and Classic Rock, Funk, Jazz, Latin Jazz, Salsa & Merengue.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Dance, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

NYC, Westchester, Hudson Valley, Connecticut, New Jersey (845) 365-4532

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 nancy c

EV Band made my White Party a hit! I received so many compliments about the singers. I dealt with Lee who helped me with my music selection. She made me feel confident that the band would be everything I wanted. Best time!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

The BEST band ever! We hired the EV band for our wedding and they performed at cocktail hour and the reception. They were INCREDIBLE!! This review is a bit late given that our wedding was almost 2 years ago, but they deserve recognition as people are STILL taking about them! Our... Read More families are very into music and wanted to make sure that the band could do the latest pop hits, Motown and authentic latin music. The EV band did it all and they had people on the dance floor from the minute the party started until the very last dance. Thank god we had the venue create and extended dance floor because it was filled. The EV band is interactive and are attentive to all of your requests. From the minute we met the EV band, we knew we were in good hands. I highly, highly, highly recommend this band for whatever event you may be having!

Amazing, simply amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Cathy K

The EV Band was an easy decision. They had the right sound, the singers are youthful and energetic and they sound great. They only worry you have when hiring a band is whether they sound as good live and can they get the crowd dancing. Nothing to worry about here. The singers... Read More have great voices and do spectacular covers. Move like Jaeger, spot on. On the Floor and the whole room was dancing. We had 9 pieces and our guests were blown away by the fact we had a live band, the size of the band, the versatility of the band from pop, to 70's disco to Sinatra.....and the sound. The dance floor was hopping the whole time except when we were supposed to be sitting for dinner. Eddie and his wife are supper easy to work with. The EV Band gets a 100% + recommendation.

Best Wedding Band!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Nikita P

Choosing EV Band is one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. The moment the band got going, the dance floor was packed! They were able to read the crowd to see which types of music my guests were more respondent to and they sounded amazing. They even... Read More surprised us by learning a song we had mentioned to them at our initial meeting. Edwin and Lee are easy to work with and they are so accommodating. My guests still talk about how great the band was, almost two months later!

Amazzzziiinnggg

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Nicole C

The EV band was phenomenal! My husband and I really wanted our wedding to be the type that people talk about for ages because of the fun time everyone had. Thanks to the EV band, our wedding will definitely be one to remember ! The EV band had people on their feet from the... Read More minute they walked in to the minute they left. They knew how adapt their set and play to the crowd . They are so flexible, so energetic and so easy to work with. They even learned new songs the week before the wedding at our request. Using the EV band at our wedding was the best decision we made !! If you want to a party to remember the EV band is the way to go.

Danced the Night Away

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Lisa M

Soooooo amazing! EV Band exceeded my expectations. They were so fun & played all the right songs we suggested to them. We also had the DJ play songs during the ceremony. All my guests raved about the band. We danced all night long. So happy!

EV Band was Incredible!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Alexandra M

EV Band was professional and responsive leading up to the wedding and kept the party going on the day of. Nearly every guest commented on how talented, fun, and energetic our band was. EV Band was a key part of our celebration. They honored our special requests and made sure our... Read More dance floor was filled the entire evening. We could not have been more pleased to have chosen EV band! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a world class live band experience!

Edwin & Lee

We are a husband and wife team with over 40 years of combined experience in the wedding and event industry. Our single goal is to provide our clients with entertainment and service that leaves you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. We understand how important weddings & special life events are and we only have one chance to make it right.