Eva Ho Photography, LLC

Greater Chicagoland and other destinations worldwide

Modern Approach to Wedding Documentary

Anyone can point and shoot a camera, but it takes a lot more than that to fully capture everything that is important to you, in turn making it important to me. I like to think of my work as a mix of modern photojournalism and authentic portraiture, making it a priority to capture every laugh, cry and stolen kiss. Based in Chicago, but available for travel, I can’t wait to document your life and love in a unique, natural way. Wedding documentary with Eva starts at $2850.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

505 N LaSalle St , Chicago, IL Greater Chicagoland and other destinations worldwide (312) 752-8583

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Allie D

I am so glad that we found Eva to be our photographer! She shot both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She brought an assistant, Mysi, to the wedding and the two of them were both professional and artistic. There were so many candid moments I missed in real time but... Read More Eva and Mysi captured beautifully. Their photos are truly treasures to us! During the course of a hectic wedding, there are a lot of group photos that one might not think to request at the time but that family members would want later (for example I've heard a horror story of a photographer forgetting to include the groom in the bride's family photo). Eva was super organized and made sure that we got all of the photos that we could possibly want to ensure that everyone would be happy. She even called us a few days before our wedding to gather groups of people and their names to call out during the wedding. Eva sent us the photos sooner than we expected her to in both an online gallery and digital copies on a thumb drive. The photos were in folders organized by category such as “Details," "Highlights," "Ceremony," etc. This made it convenient for me to go back later and find particular photos. Overall Eva was flexible on the wedding day and well prepared. I’ll be recommending Eva to any of my friends and family getting married in Chicago! - Allie & Landon

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Natalie T

Eva did an absolutely beautiful job capturing our wedding! She was very good at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, even though we felt pretty awkward at first, and she was very accommodating when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot and move our wedding day... Read More schedule around. Eva and her assistant were extremely friendly and professional, and we loved working with them. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Elizabeth P

Eva photographed our Engagement Ceremony and Party. She did a wonderful job capturing the essence and joy of the day. Wonderful shots of the location, decor and candids. I would. She is very easy to work with and flexible. We would definitely use her again and recommend her to... Read More anyone looking to have joyful and beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah and Ryan C

We're so happy we chose Eva to photograph our wedding. Her package deals (that include engagement and wedding sessions) were very affordable for our family. With Eva, we knew we had nothing to worry about. Our pictures turned out fabulous and the whole process went very... Read More smoothly. Our guests loved her too!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Rhaisa W

Eva Ho is absolutely wonderful! She is very responsive (always responded within 12 hours) and incredibly flexible (in terms of where to meet for pre-wedding consultations). She is also clear and direct, which means that she'll tell you exactly what you need to know but at times,... Read More it can come across a bit rough in tone, which was my only issue with her. Outside of that, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was prompt on our wedding day, and when things ran behind, she was astute in last minute adjustments to make everything as seamless as possible. We also hired her assistant who also did a wonderful job. We received access to our digital photographs 3 weeks after the wedding, and the CD with a sweet thank you gift about a week later. The pictures came out beautifully! Great editing and angle shots. She also photographed everyone that we wanted. Overall, I highly recommend Eva. In terms of quality and value, it'll be difficult for anyone to do better!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Keileen S

We worked with Eva for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was very accommodating when the weather got in our way for engagement photos and was willing to reschedule multiple times. She helped us find a hidden spot for photos with the skyline in the backdrop as... Read More well! For the wedding day Eva showed up prepared and was very flexible with us again when we decided we wanted more candid photos vs. staged. Eva was able to capture some amazing photos! Additionally, she gave us FULL access to the library of photos and digital copies within a very reasonable amount of time. We will definitely use Eva again for future photography needs. Thanks Eva!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Peter R

Eva photographed our summer 2015 wedding and we were very impressed with her work. Prior to our wedding day, Eva periodically checked in with us about our vision for the photographs. She was very organized and sent a helpful questionnaire to guide our decision process. A few... Read More weeks before the wedding day, Eva met with us in person to go over the details. On the wedding day, Eva showed up early and got right to work. She tirelessly shot photographs from the ceremony, at our formal photo location in humid 100-degree heat, and all through the reception. Several of our guests commented on how hard Eva worked throughout the day. Just three weeks later, Eva came through again by having our digital photographs delivered. We screened through several photographers with our Matron of Honor, herself a professional photographer. She quickly identified Eva as standing out above the pack. Eva’s website demonstrates her skill in taking perfectly lit, timeless photographs without the need for gimmicks. Our photographs are just as beautiful and will be enjoyed for many decades. Wedding planning is stressful, but working with Eva is not. Cross photography off your planning list and know that you’ve selected an exceptional photographer. Hire Eva.

Quality and value

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

My fiancee and I were forced to shorten the normal wedding planning cycle, and we were only able to focus on selecting a photographer approximately 2 weeks before our wedding date. Fortunately, Eva Ho was able to accomodate us. She was very concise about her services and rates... Read More and the prices were reasonable. Once hired, she showed up on time and allowed us the opportunity to take lots of pictures. We received a link to the pictures 2 weeks after our session and our DVD 2 weeks after that. Overall, very good value for the price. Thanks Eva!

Eva Ho

Hi there! I’m Eva. Wedding planning can be quite daunting. And spending the time to choose the right photographer who fits your style is one of the most important decisions you have to make. But you don't have to do it alone. I am here to help!