Eva Rieb Photography: Classic, relaxed, and real.

One, five, ten, fifty years from now – all you will have remaining from this season in your life are your memories, keepsakes, and the photos to go along with them. Candid photos, REAL authentic moments, is what I am all about. Every wedding comes with 8 hours coverage, 2nd shooter, engagement session, high resolution downloads and personal printing rights. Average wedding investment is $3600. If you'd like to build your own custom package, rates begin at $500 per hour. Elopement investment is $1200 and includes 3 hours coverage. I am proud to offer discounts to military, law enforcement, fire, medical & other emergency services, public safety telecommunicators, teachers and nurses. Inquire for details.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Pacific Northwest & Worldwide (425) 419-6699
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Allison B

The first best wedding decision I made was marrying my groom. The second best decision was hiring Eva to do our photos. You can look at Eva's website to know she takes amazing photos, but that's not the only thing that makes her an amazing photographer. Working with Eva was... Read More way too easy. She was so kind and personable from the very start, which makes getting in front of the camera a lot less scary (not scary at all with Eva). She was the most organized wedding vendor I worked with. She stayed in contact over the whole engagement period and sent out friendly reminders of important dates and things to be done. Her photo return time was unbelievable. After each photo session (engagement, boudoir, wedding), she would send sneak peaks right away, with a complete album just a few days later. Not only was she organized, but she went way above and beyond in every aspect. When she heard our venue fell through, she got on her computer right away to send me links to other possibilities, and also gave us her recommendations for other vendors. The day of the wedding, she volunteered to help clean up a spilled drink and came running with a broom when another glass broke. I never expected a photographer to be so willing and helpful. She also gave and took direction extremely well. She looked at my Pinterest board to understand what I wanted, but also "posed" us (totally naturally) with some of her own ideas. When family members gave her feedback on something they wanted to see differently in photos, she was totally responsive and easily made the change. Even more impressively, she was able to deal with 8 wild groomsmen. Eva is the BEST of the BEST. She makes it obvious that she truly cares about her clients. If you're looking for a photographer, absolutely hire Eva right now because you can trust her to deliver gorgeous photos and a wonderful experience.

2016-09-03T17:54:54 Response from the vendor

I have no words except THANK YOU!!! Allison + Chad! You two!!! I have loved working with you guys from day one - - - from your off road engagement session in the Jeep (thank you for tolerating my being so nervous!), to your gorgeous... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Deanna D

Eva is amazing! She is talented, patient, creative...not to mention she is the NICEST PERSON EVER. When I had first talked to Eva over the phone, I knew she was the photographer for us. She understood what I was looking for and definitely delivered. Our photos turned out better... Read More than we could have ever hoped! Eva captured every single moment and detail of our big day perfectly, details I hadn't even noticed :) We had SO MANY great shots from our wedding - I don't think there was a single photo we didn't love. I can't say enough great things about this photographer. Eva won us over from the beginning with her sweet disposition, flexibility and her amazing eye for detail.

2016-07-12T15:08:49 Response from the vendor

Deanna! Thank you so much!!! Thank you for all of your kind words! It was truly an honor to be there to document your vow renewal. Everything about your celebration in Woodinville was perfect - the atmosphere, the decor, and (most importantly) the people. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

Eva was amazing!! Booking her was the best decision we made for our day. From start to finish she listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond for us. She is so passionate and that proves in her work. We gained a friend and can't wait for her to be apart of our future... Read More family moments.

2016-04-28T16:02:02 Response from the vendor

Jamie & Brad - Thank you, thank you, thank you! Working with the two of you was a dream. I am so thankful for the trust you placed in me from the very beginning, and even more thankful for the friendship we've developed over the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Sarah K

Eva is a very talented photographer and a pleasure to work with.  She really treats her clients like family.  Our engagement shoot had to be rescheduled because of the weather and she was very accommodating and flexible so that we could get it done in the right time frame.  She... Read More was  organized and thoughtful throughout the whole process and responded very quickly to any questions.  Our wedding photos are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! We love Eva's natural, bright style of photography. We didn't look too posed in any of the pictures and she captured us perfectly!  She has a good balance of classic and different / interesting poses that all turned out amazing.  She really listens to her clients about their preferences and makes sure to incorporate that into her work.  We will use Eva for all of our future photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Erin W

Eva was a dream to work with! Recently moving to Seattle from Alaska I had no idea who to choose to take my engagement photos but I am so happy I ended up choosing her. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. We wanted a sunrise session at two different locations... Read More and Eva made it happen! To top it off she worked with us to make sure our session wasn’t in the pouring rain. I was a little nervous about the picture taking process being awkward but I felt completely comfortable and had a great time. And now seeing the final product I couldn’t be happier. Eva is a very talented photographer that clearly has an eye for what she does because the final product was gorgeous. It was like Christmas when we were able to see the photos because I didn’t realize how many we would get! Overall I give Eva Rieb 5 stars not only because she is an amazing photographer but because even in the short amount of time we spent with her we could tell she is a genuine down to earth good person!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Becca H

I can't say enough about how AMAZING Eva is! I really took my time looking for a photographer because these were going to be the moments that would last forever! Not to mention I don't find myself to be the most photogenic person and I really don't like having my photo taken :)... Read More When we met Eva for our engagement photo session she was just what I had hoped for! She gave us good direction for posing and made it feel very easy and natural for my hubby and I! I knew as soon as we got our engagement photos back that we chose the right photographer because you can see the quality of work immediately and people raved about our photos! Getting those engagement photos back made me that more excited for the wedding day! Our wedding day photos turned out absolutely stunning and we got them back soooo quickly! You can tell Eva has such pride and passion in her work and really cares about getting to know her couples! I highly recommend her and get asked all the time by friends who are photographer was! Definitely an A+ pick for our photographer!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Erin F

Eva went above and beyond for our wedding, engagement and boudoir photos. Her professionalism, talent and commitment to timeliness was refreshing and was evident from the first interaction with her. Eva took the time to get to know us in order to craft and personalize her... Read More shooting style to best represent us. Her positivity kept us upbeat and comfortable, which translated into natural candid photos. In every interaction whether that was via email or in person, Eva responded quickly and fully to each inquiry. She ensured we had discussed each aspect of the engagement and wedding photos that was important to us and she used her creative expertise to find us the perfect location for our engagement photos and for our first look. We loved that Eva was as excited as we were about our photos, releasing sneak peaks while she put the finishing touches on each batch. She even released a beautiful and thoughtful blog post for the release of the engagement photos and a continuation of this post for the wedding photos. This outlined important details from our engagement story to details from our special day and was a true testament to how much work she put in to document our day. The photos that Eva and the second photographer took are a well-rounded representation of the décor, the events of the day and of our love. We would highly recommend Eva to anyone looking for a true professional to photograph any of their life events. We will continue to use Eva for our family photos and look forward to working with her in the future.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Mackenzie P

Working with Eva was amazing!! From the engagement session to the wedding day - Eva was so fun to be around and easy to work with. She was there to help us throughout the whole process and helped make our wedding experience unforgettable. The pictures she took were stunning and... Read More she never let the weather get in the way! We are so proud of the memories she captured and happy that those pictures will be with us forever. Thank you Eva so much for everything you did - you went above and beyond! PS - We can't wait to work with you again! Maybe a photoshoot with our dogs or some boudoir pics.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Laura S

Eva was so great to work with! From the beginning she was very helpful, answering all my questions and even referring other vendors she has worked with! Eva was great on the day of the wedding too, she sent us list to fill out with all the portraits we wanted, and she made a... Read More schedule for us, and made sure we kept to it! We had a big family and she got through our family photos quickly so that we could get on to the party! All of our guests raved about how accommodating she was with requests for photos. Hire Eva for your wedding and you will not be disappointed. Our photos turned out beautiful and she sent us our photos before we were even back from our honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Michele G

As the Mother of the bride, seeing the pictures that Eva took captured my daughters wedding perfectly. Eva was professional and easy to work with. She found special places at the venue to make each picture unique as well as capturing everyone's joy throughout the event... Read More I loved being around her as she helped my daughter create her dream wedding. She is so easy going but focused! (Pun intended) I highly recommend her to create your family memories.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Heaven P

The best wedding planning decision you can make is to include Eva. She is patient, funny, kind, and so incredibly talented! I am super introverted and was terrified about being in front of a camera. Eva made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable and we had a great time! AND we... Read More had our photo gallery a week after the wedding! If I ever have another reason to have a photographer, Eva will be my first call.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Eric Y

We're so happy with our wedding photos! We want to share them with the world. Not only does Eva love photography, but she also loves her clients! She made me feel at ease getting ready before the ceremony, at the reception and so many other instances on such a hectic day. I'm so... Read More thankful we chose her services for our engagement and wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Megan O

Eva is amazing!! Not only is she incredibly professional and delivers great photos (which is what it’s all about at the end of the day), but she’s also super friendly, communicative, and just a joy to work with. She was a friendly support system giving reassurance and advice... Read More where needed but was a journalistic "fly-on-the wall" when appropriate. She could both take direction and give us great advice and direction where we needed it. Eva was the most organized wedding vendor I worked with. She was very communicative, responding to all of our questions super quickly. She and her second shooter also coordinated ALL of our wedding guests into two fantastic group photos at our request – no easy feat. Eva’s package also includes an engagement session, which was a great experience – Eva was super flexible and accompanied us on a several mile hike for our engagement photos, waking up at the crack of dawn. The experience helped us get comfortable with her and as a couple in front of the camera, which was incredibly valuable because our wedding day was a whirlwind and we wouldn’t have had time for as much experimentation with angles and positions as we did at our engagement shoot. We were able to work out the kinks so everything was effortless for the wedding. Also the engagement photos were just fantastic and gave us some beautiful and creative images to hang on our walls.  Most importantly, she captured such great images of our wedding day! Her turn-around time is also very fast: she sent sneak peeks right away, with a complete album just a few weeks later, which was great because everyone was super anxious to see her amazing photos. We are so happy with all the amazing images we have to help us remember this day and share with friends and family. Thanks Eva!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Hannah P

Hiring Eva was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. She is a wonderful human being and a talented photographer. Our wedding was last weekend and so the photos are mostly still in the editing process but we love the "sneak preview" photos already.... Read More Eva was so helpful on the day of the wedding. This was our family's first time planning a wedding and we were not as organized as we should have been and Eva helped to keep things running smoothly the day of the wedding. She was friendly and fun but also was able to effectively direct the wedding party members to where they needed to be to keep things running on time. I would recommend Eva 100% for anyone looking for an awesome wedding photographer. Thanks Eva!!

2017-08-16T22:32:39 Response from the vendor

Hannah and Tyler - Thank you *SO* much for your glowing review! I loved your wedding day so much - I think one of my favorite parts was the walk between the ceremony site and reception barn. It was almost like a wedding march! So... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jessica P

Full transparency, Eva is one of our close friends and we knew we wanted her to capture our engagement photos as well as wedding day. That being said, even as friends, her work speaks for itself and is absolutely amazing and working with her is an absolute delight. She is... Read More incredibly professional, efficient, but knows how to keep people focused while capturing the most beautiful moments throughout the day. Our friends and my family can get a little rowdy (and distracted) and she never loses her cool, and is fantastic at rearing them back into focus. We are so thankful she was willing to work with us, and have already seen some amazing pictures highlighting our wedding day - I have yet to stop looking at them. :)

2017-08-16T22:33:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you *SO* much for your glowing review you guys!!! I loved working with you so much! Everything about your wedding was so beautiful and, most importantly, full of LOVE! Love you guys! XOXO

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Vanessa G

My wedding being the first wedding that I was really part of the planning process I was overwhelmed to say the least. I couldn't be more thankful I found Eva! The photos were one of the most important parts of my wedding, and Eva knew exactly what she was doing. Looking back one... Read More of the things I appreciate most about working with her is her love for what she does. Her passion for capturing your beautiful moments is clear from the start. She thinks about all the little details that have never crossed your mind, and makes sure she delivers exactly what you want. On top of that though, she's one of the nicest people you will ever meet and a lot of fun to work with. My husband and I are pretty shy and we were worried about our engagement shoot, but she had us relaxed and even enjoying it in no time. Between the engagement shoot and the wedding day she went over ALL the details with us so she could ensure everything was just the way we wanted it and she absolutely nailed it!! Our pictures are beautiful, absolutely everything I wanted! Since our wedding my wedding party and family have all made comments about how great she was to work with and I can't think of anyone else I would want to work with for any of my future photography needs. I can't thank Eva enough for everything!

2017-08-16T22:37:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Vanessa! I am so happy you guys found me and so incredibly thankful for the opportunity to work with you throughout your engagement and on your wedding day. Your words mean so much to me, and I am so thankful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Renee K

Working with Eva and her second shooter, Missy, was such a great experience. Eva was so professional and easy to talk to. I felt so relaxed around both Eva and Missy during my big day. Eva was able to capture every single photo on my "photo wish list" and really followed... Read More through with our expectations of how we wanted our wedding day photographed. It was a pleasure working with her and I thoroughly appreciate her continued support and responsiveness to every silly question I asked throughout the whole process leading up to my wedding day. My husband and I were so pleased to have been able to work with her and we highly recommend her to anybody looking for a great photographer. Thanks Eva and Missy!!!! -Mrs. Cornelius

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Michael S

I've known Eva for years and began following her photography on Instagram and Facebook fairly recently. It seemed like with every post her photos got more and more beautiful. I knew that I wanted her to capture my wedding and she did such an amazing job. She is incredibly... Read More communicative and really dedicated to making sure she documents everything that's important to the bride and groom. On the day of the wedding she was amazing about keeping everything on track and under control. She turned around our wedding gallery so fast that we were able to view the photos before we even came home from our honeymoon which was such a fun surprise. Next time important photos are needed, Eva's my gal.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 James K

We were very nervous hiring a photographer. We have never done this before and didnt know what to expect . We chose eva because of her flexible pricing but it turned out to be a great experience. She was an essential part of our wedding and the pictures turned out perfect.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 James K

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Erica M

If you are looking for a great photographer look no farther! Eva is incredibly professioinal, funny, and her photos are amazing! We did our Engagement shoot with her and were on a crunch timeline to get our photo save the dates out and she was very fast with turning around our... Read More photos we were able to get them out on time! For our wedding she was a huge help with working out the timeline and her suggestions on how much time I should allow for everything! We got our wedding photos back super fast and they are better than I could have expected! If you want an amazing photographer look no farther! We will be repeat customers in the future!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Megan M

Eva was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She truly listens to what you want as a couple and was flexible with a few changing locations and timelines. Not only was working with her a delight, but our pictures are INCREDIBLE. She takes fabulous natural and candid photos... Read More and we couldn't be happier with the work she produced. She also had our pictures ready within a week which was lovely. Thank you Eva! We will be recommending her to all family and friends!

2016-09-03T17:49:01 Response from the vendor

Megan and Kenny! Thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with and thank you for the sweet review! I hope our paths cross again. <3

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Lindsey B

Eva is incredible! She keeps you informed every step of the way and makes you comfortable in front of the camera. She captured our day perfectly :) and will continue to use her for events to come!

2015-12-02T22:59:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Lindsey! You and Ryan planned and executed the most amazing, meaningful wedding. I loved how you thought of every last detail to ensure your guests were comfortable - right down to the blankets and lanterns to find their... Read Less Read More

Best Experience

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Emily M

Incredible. Love almost every photo taken. Really ambitious and it turns out great. Willing to try my suggestions. Loved working with us. Felt like I gained a friend out of the deal.

2015-09-26T21:48:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! Your wedding was gorgeous. It was so incredible getting to know you and Jake throughout the whole process. Thank you for trusting me to capture all the important moments of your wedding day. I hope that our paths cross for... Read Less Read More

Eva Rieb

Hi! My name is Eva. Photography started as a hobby and passion for me nine years ago and over time it has turned into my business. One of my favorite things about working in this business is the relationships that I am able to create with my clients. I've seen people through some pretty incredible milestones - love, marriage, pregnancy/babies (!!!), and so much more. Many of my clients have become friends to the point of even exchanging annual holiday cards. In addition to running this passion-based-business I am a wife, mama to two sweet munchkins, and friend to many. And I love wine. :)