Eve Event Photography

Burlington, VT

Your world. Our vision.

Our style is distinctly documentary – We prefer to remain out of the spotlight and capture the day as it unfolds. We also capture details, landscapes and portraits to complete the story. Our goal is to surpass your expectations and give you images beyond your wildest hopes.

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

208 Flynn Avenue , Burlington, VT

Simply the Best! Better than all the Rest!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Whitney F

Judd & Monica were fantastic to work with! They Skyped with us so we could get to know them when we were interviewing vendors (We were in CT and they are VT based) and they were always responsive on email. During the wedding, Judd and his assistant were invisible but... Read More everywhere. They were never in your face like some photographers are but rather stayed behind the scenes and documented everything. They flew through the formal pictures and captured every beautiful moment of our wedding. Getting the photos back last night was like reliving our wedding day (the best day of our lives)....They took such amazing creative shots, awesome candids as well as beautiful portraits. Honestly - you can't go wrong with these guys. You'll have an easy going couple that you feel comfortable with and beautiful photos and memories to last a lifetime. We couldn't be happier with Judd and Monica! We are so grateful for the amazing memories they've given us!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Rachel M

Eve Event is simply amazing professionally and personally. They made our engagement session easy and not awkward. They even traveled to our home 2 hours away from their studio! My husband and I wanted to invest in our photographs and knew Eve Event would not let us down.... Read More We've seen other wedding photographers stand in one spot for the entire duration of the ceremony, blocking guests' views. During our ceremony, I couldn't even tell you where our photographers were, but I'm sure they captured everything from different angles. We are very excited to see our final images in only 3-5 weeks! LOVE LOVE LOVE Eve Event! We feel lucky to have been able to work with them.

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Darcie B

We were looking for a photographer that would take memorable and artistic photos. Monica and Judd were perfect . Our photos are amazing. We couldn't be happier.

Great Communication!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura B

Monica and Jude kept us in the loop from the beginning. We Skyped with them to introduce ourselves, and they sent us periodic emails leading up to the big day so that we knew exactly what their plan was. On the day of, they were almost invisible but captured the day... Read More perfectly!

Amazing Pictures, Professional, Personal, Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Rebecca S

We hired Monica and Judd for our June 2013 wedding. Living outside of VT it was great to be able to Skype with them in order to get a good feel for how they work as photographers and explain what we were looking for. We didn't have to look much further! Simply, if you like... Read More the samples of photos from their previous events you will love their photos of your event. Their sample photos are not a selective sampling of the best photos they have, these are the quality of photos you can expect to get for your event! Monica and Judd worked seamlessly with us on our event, capturing all the little moments that you might not think to capture in the rush of your big day. They worked quickly and professionally to catch all the photos we specifically asked to have. It was so easy to have great photos taken one on one with them because they were so personal and flexible. One of the best pieces of advice I received as a bride was: get the photographer you want, even if that means splurging a little bit. I could not be happier that Monica and Judd captured every moment of our day in a way that will keep it alive forever. Thank you!

They capture gorgeous moments.

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Nicole C

We used Eve Event Photography for our August 2013 wedding, and I could not be happier. Judd and Monica were utterly professional leading up to the date -- always responsive when it came to emails and questions. Though my husband and I live in NYC, we flew to VT to meet with Judd... Read More and Monica before the wedding. They were so receptive to our ideas and knowledgeable about what would help us to get the best photos possible. The day of the wedding, they blended in seamlessly to the festivities and caught moments I hadn't even seen. They are so so good at capturing images that tell a beautiful story. I highly recommend them as wedding photographers.

Great Photos and Photographers

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Erin O

Fantastic to work with and took amazing photos. Candid style work that really captured our day. Highly recommend!

Fantastic and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Megan Y

We absolutely loved working with Judd and Monica on our wedding day!! When we met them the year before they were open to hear about our wedding vision and seemed as excited about our day as we were! They were easy to communicate with via e-mail and phone conversations, and got... Read More back to our emails quickly. The day of they were a little late (they got lost) but made up for it with their positive energy and fun loving spirits. We were lucky to have both Monica and Judd at our wedding! Our guests loved them both!! We had a blast with the photo booth they set up, and even though they seemed to throughly enjoy themselves, they stayed professional and on the sidelines. As soon as we got a preview of our photos that they posted on the blog, about 5 weeks after our wedding, we were extremely happy and thought they beautifully captured our wedding! It was exactly what we were looking for... clean, bright photos, amazing attention to detail... every image brought us back to that exact moment. PREFECT.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Katie S

We had a wonderful experience working with Monica. She really thought of everything and we are very happy with our pictures. We were happy to add the second shooter to be there throughout the day as well. They were super accommodating during the usually hot day too.

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Cherisse O

We based our decision to hire Eve Event on their online portfolio-- their work is stunning! We're so glad we made this decision as Judd and Monica were so wonderful to work with in person. We were able to do much of our conversing via email because we were out of town but when... Read More it come to a face-to-face meeting, they accommodated us the week of Christmas in the middle of a VT snowstorm. They are very tech-savvy and their online venues work very well. The day of the wedding, Judd and Ansley, an intern, were very professional and laid back. They took photos of the things we requested and less of those we mentioned were less important. Both were a pleasure to work with and their photos really do express their raw talent. Worth every penny!

Made Us Very Comfortable

Reviewed on 12/10/2010 Jennifer V

Monica & Judd at Eve Event Photography did an awesome job at our November wedding. We haven't gotten the photos yet, but I know, based upon their past work, that they will be beautiful! Judd made the guys feel amazingly comfortable and fit right in, Monica did a great job... Read More with the girls and the efficiency of the formal photos after the ceremony was AWESOME. We were ready to go and party in no time! Thank you so much!

Crazy Positions :)

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Liz T

One of the thing my guests commented on most were my photographers, Judd and Monica. Not only were they super friendly (My mom loves them both!) and super professional, but we were all blown away by the creativity of their shots and what they were willing to do for them. Someone... Read More asked me how it was possible that Monica got into the positions she did to her shots! Overall they were amazing and really easy to work with, it was like taking pictures with my friends!