Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Dallas, TX
Dallas-Fort Worth

Wonderful day-of coordinator. Went completely above and beyond.

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Stephanie D

I knew before I even met my husband that I would hire Kristyn of event elements for my wedding someday. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Kristyn was coordinating-- it was my first time as a bridesmaid, and I was clueless about what to do. Kristyn guided us through the day... Read More making every transition seamless and natural. As a singer at another event elements wedding, I got to see Kristyn from the other side and was so impressed by her professionalism and sweet disposition. Kristyn provided day-of coordination services for me, though it seems like she was with me through the entire process. Always quick to answer any emails or questions that I had and sit down with me and my parents/spouse to discuss every detail-- Kristyn gave us the peace of mind we needed so that we could sit back and relax for our special day. She was a sounding board and friend when the stress of planning the wedding overwhelmed me. I will be eternally grateful for her kindness and advice. All of my vendors spoke so highly of her as she coordinated with them to go over the schedule and layout for the reception weeks before the big day. During the reception, she made sure that everything was handled behind the scenes and that my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. My parents and I agree that our ONLY regret for the wedding was not hiring Kristyn for more than the coordination-- if I could do it all over again, I would have let her handle EVERYTHING! She has earned my trust and respect completely-- any bride will be lucky to have her involvement in their wedding planning process.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Theresa K

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Kristyn was for my wedding! We hired her as a "month off" coordinator, but she did so much more than that. My venue required us to bring in everything, from chairs to alcohol to food etc. She helped coordinate all of my vendors and... Read More really helped me feel like the day was actually going to happen the way I envisioned it. She also helped me with a somewhat over-bearing mother :). She made sure that my opinions were heard as well as keeping everyone happy and in the loop. And the day of the wedding I literally didn't stress at all!!! She kept any concerns far away from me and allowed me to simply enjoy the day. I can honestly say that I would not have had the stress free amazing wedding day that I had, had it not been for Kristyn. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone looking for a planner/coordinator/sometimes therapist haha. Thanks Kristyn!!!!

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

Kristyn Hall is not only a long-time dear friend of mine but she was also my incredible Wedding Planner!! My husband and I are both working professionals and needed help when it came to planning our wedding, lining up vendors and making sure every detail was first class and... Read More spectacular! We hired Kristyn and her incredible team from Event Elements and they went above and beyond the call of duty! Our wedding was AMAZING!!!!!!! We definitely had a Fairytale Wedding and I know we owe it all to Kristyn for her incredible insight, organization, keen eye for detail and providing us with The A-Team (the best vendors in DFW)! Our Reception at the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth, was over the top, Platinum Wedding! Our wedding was featured in 360 Weddings magazine and also in the Brides of North Texas magazine! Thank you Kristyn- you made our dreams a Reality! We love you so much! You are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mariya V

Kristyn was absolutely amazing. We used her throughout the entire wedding planning process and she made it so much more pleasant of a process. She recommended vendors that worked well for us in terms of style and finances, and they all did an absolutely incredible job. She met... Read More with us several times, with the vendors, and was in constant communication with everyone as necessary. She had everything well organized, was open to my ideas but also contributed with hers. The day of the wedding -- she was amazing. She helped with set up, helped with making sure everything ran super smoothly, and was there until the very end. She made us and our families feel completely at ease with the order of events and everyone was very impressed with her. So happy and thankful we used Kristyn to make our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We used Kristyn as a "day of coordinator" but she was really so much more than that. She was always available via email to answer every question, even if it was something small. She worked with my Mom and I throughout the entire process. The weekend of she attended the rehearsal... Read More to make sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do and was there the whole day of the wedding to help with set up and take down. We would definately recommend Kristyn to anyone and couldn't have done it without her!

Kristyn was a Lifesaver!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

We hired Kristyn as a wedding planner for the day of our wedding and were so happy we did. She was professional, helpful, and fun to work with. She not only helped us make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, but also helped organize the rehearsal, coordinate with... Read More all the vendors, and answer questions for months leading up to the wedding. One example was one of our weekend planning meetings a couple of months before the wedding - my fiance and I were planning the wedding from out of state and were only in town that weekend. Kristyn was actually side swiped driving to meet us and still managed to show up to the meeting and run through everything with us! Another example is on the wedding day, my dress got caught on the edge of the dance floor and ripped out the bustle. Kristyn managed to find a sewing kit and someone to sew a new bustle. Kristyn was definitely worth every penny for my mother, fiance, and I to not feel like we had to stress about any of the details on the wedding day and just enjoy every second!

Kristyn is an amazing wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Kristyn is an amazing wedding planner. After several meetings she really understood the vision we had and made it into a reality. She ensures that everything runs smoothly the day of. Kristyn goes above and beyond for her clients. Her kind and professional attitude just adds to... Read More the experience. She truly made me feel like a queen on my wedding day.

Make your wedding vision come to life

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 maggie r

Kristyn was an absolute dream to work with! She got to know my husband and me and completely understood our vision for our wedding (at times, better than I even did!) I never felt like I was getting a "cookie cutter" experience. She is super professional and approachable. We... Read More trusted her 100% with our wedding day and I'm glad we did! We were actually able to ENJOY it along with our guests. I highly HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone who wants an incredible wedding, but knows they can't do it all alone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jane D

gfdfg

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We wanted a laid-back, easygoing wedding, and Kristyn was the PERFECT fit for us to help us put it together. I was very concerned about the logistics of how the day would pan out, and we literally didn't have to worry about a single thing...from setting up the venue, to... Read More coordinating with vendors, to timing everything perfectly, to hunting down key people for speeches, dances, etc :) She was always easy to get in touch with during the planning process and had great ideas and recommendations. Considering I'm not the most organized person, I needed someone who was on top of things, and she definitely fit the bill! We couldn't have picked a better person to help us. Thank you Kristyn :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Katie P

Kristyn is the best! She made the planning, rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly! Not one negative thing to say! Love her!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Candace G

I was absolutely convinced that my mom and I could plan my whole wedding on our own, but my mom insisted on a wedding planner. As usual, my mother was right-- there was NO way our wedding day would have gone so smoothly without Kristyn. From Day 1, Kristyn provided suggestions... Read More and her expertise because HEY, I had never gotten married before and I didn't know what I was doing, what I should be paying, what I should be expecting, etc. I felt like I could ask Kristyn anything, and she honestly became more of friend as time went on. I did not worry about ANYTHING the day of-- from my perspective (and from what I hear) everything was perfect. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Danika W

Kristyn was an amazing day of coordinator. My friend recommended her and I'm so glad I listened! She is extremely organized and my reception went exactly as planned because of her. I highly recommend Kristyn at Event Elements if you want a stress-free wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Missy S

Kristyn is amazing! She did a wonderful job coordinating and supporting me during the wedding process. I was so happy to have her help and support. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Molly S

Kristyn is the greatest thing that happened to wedding planning! She made planning so much easier. Any request I had or vision I had in mind, she made it happen. I really appreciate everything she did to help me. On the day of she was amazing. Everything went smoothly thanks to... Read More her help. The prices are fair and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Kristyn is amazing!!!!! She had everything worked out to the letter for our day of! She was amazing at working with all the other vendors and as a go between!!!!! She is so professional and really cares about her clients!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

My daughter's wedding on June 20, 2015 was a success and all of our guests had a great time. This was due in no small part to Kristyn! She was a very helpful getting things ready before the wedding but was great the day of the wedding. Not only did she do what you would... Read More expect the planner to take care of (like making sure everything is setup in the right place, everyone is on time, keep things moving on schedule, etc) she added a personal touch by taking care of the bride and making sure she was stress free (as much as possible :-)) and having a good time. I also want to mention that we had some problems with the weather (it was an outdoor ceremony and reception) and while we all want the wedding day to go smoothly, Krisytn is someone you want around to deal with the unexpected! She did a great job keeping us informed and finding an alternative location at the venue where we could move the dance/bar. Also, at the end of the day, after the bride and groom left, she and her assistant (Kathy) stayed and helped make sure all of decorations/etc were carefully packed and stored. This was way more than I expected. It was a great day and we could not have done it without Kristyn - I highly recommend you consider her to help with your next event - I will. Thanks Kristyn! Phil Davis

Kristyn was Amazing

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Anna D

I don't know what we would have done without Kristyn. She was very detail oriented and thorough in our initial meeting. She followed up with us regularly and knew exactly how everything should run. On the day she was very calm and collected and had everything under control. The... Read More wedding would have been a disaster without her and her assistant. We are so thankful we hired her!

Thanks Kristyn!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Katria K

My husband and I both agree that hiring Kristyn was probably our best wedding planning decisions. Kristyn was a "weekend of" coordinator for us but she did so much more. After talking to Kristyn on the phone for the first time, I knew it was a great decision because she was... Read More already putting me at ease. At our first in person meeting, Kristyn already had ideas and details for our ceremony which was very impressive. She helped us stay on top of all our details and was always quick to answer text messages or emails concerning questions. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding weekend and that was thanks to Kristyn. Everything at our wedding ran smoothly and she helped take care of every detail. Kristyn's attention to detail helped make our big day perfect not just for me and my husband but our entire family. I would recommend Kristyn and Event Elements to anyone. Kristyn will ensure that your wedding day is worry free.

Weekend of Coordination Services

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 emily w

We contacted Kristyn after we had chose all of our vendors (which next time I would contact her prior if I could give anyone advice!) to provide us with the weekend of coordination. From the get go, Kristyn was positive and so supportive of our wedding day vision. She also kept... Read More us grounded in what was could really happen at a wedding vs. my now-husband's crazy ideas. She was quick to respond and reasonable about her cost. Kristyn is extremely approachable and flexible, and under pressure keeps everyone together (especially my mom!). I would recommend Kristyn to anyone looking for an event planner, especially when it comes to weddings. When my now husband and I sat down and talked about what we wanted out of our wedding weekend we knew that we couldn't make it happen alone and with Kristyn's help EVERYTHING we wanted came together. We owe a million fantastic memories to Kristyn!

She is the best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 JoAnne M

Kristyn was by far the best investment we made for my daughter's wedding. She is extremely organized and a joy to work with. Her recommendations were beyond helpful and made a huge difference in our final plans. She was available to help with all aspects of the wedding and was... Read More always available to answer our questions. Her rapport with our other vendors kept the night right on track and flawless. If there were any problems, we were blissfully unaware because she took care of everything! I will use her for my next daughter's wedding when that time comes! Do yourself a favor and make Kristyn a part of your special day. You will be thrilled that you did!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Sara D

Kristyn Hall is a wonderful planner. She is organized, available, and everything you hope for your wedding planner to be. We used Kristyn for the reception only, primarily to organize the timeline, manage vendors, and have everything set up on the day of. She provides peace of... Read More mind that everything will be done according to your plans.

Loved working with Event Elements

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Lora R

Kristyn was amazing to work with and really knows the industry well!! She made me feel like I was her only client and was so fun to work with!!!!

Best wedding planner

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Casey S

Kristyn was such an amazing wedding planner. I could not have done it without her. She was there to worry about all the details and gave me so much comfort knowing all areas were covered. I would 100% recommend her.

Event Elements/Kristyn Hall is FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Sara L

Kristyn was an amazing wedding planner for my wedding. She is personable, professional, and has an eye for decor. During the wedding planning process, she was easy to get a hold of and if I had any questions or concerns she addressed them in a prompt manner. I had bought all... Read More of my centerpieces/decoration for our wedding and needed someone who could set up our reception hall primarily. Both Kristyn and her assistant did a fabulous job and took my notes/directions and created the perfect vision I had in mind for the set up/decor. I highly recommend Event Elements/Kristyn Hall. You will not regret hiring her on for your important day!