extraordinary wedding design & coordination

Event Elements is dedicated to providing clients with the tools, knowledge, and expertise to plan and execute an unforgettable event! Services range from "day of" coordinator to full service planning.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Dallas, TX Dallas-Fort Worth (817) 789-7129
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Beth B

Kristyn. Goodness. She was truly our saving grace throughout the planning process and even MORE so on the day of our wedding. Kristyn came recommended to us by very dear friends, so we knew immediately we wanted to meet her. Lemme tell you - she is the kindest, most genuine,... Read More hardest working person. There was no discussion on it after we left our first meeting; we needed to book her FAST so no one else with our wedding date got to her first! Kristyn jumped to work right away, collecting any other contracts we had signed and continued to collect various items. Meeting with her closer to the wedding put my worries at ease every time. Whatever my husband and I had not thought of, she was there to remind us and walk us through figuring it out. Kristyn was always just a phone call away for those 10 months of planning, ready and willing to offer her advice or help on anything and everything. Fast forward to the day of our wedding. She ROCKED IT at a whopping 37(ish) weeks pregnant. Her energy never faded, and we (and our family and friends) were able to enjoy the day COMPLETELY WORRY FREE. I never imagined I would have been as calm as I was, and I know it was mostly my trust in her (and her assistants) to take care of every little detail possible. Following the wedding, Kristyn posted such great pictures she had taken of the day, and a few weeks later we received a disk of EVERY photo she had taken as well as the sweetest little gift, perfect for newlyweds. Her thoughtfulness is unparalleled, and I would recommend her to EVERY single one of my friends and family that are getting married in the DFW area. Thank you for making our day perfect, Kristyn!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Katherine A

I am so glad we chose Kristyn as our wedding coordinator! She was honest and enthusiast and reassuring throughout the whole planning process. She gave great advice and recommendations for vendors in our budget and made us feel proud and excited about the decisions we made! One... Read More of my favorite things about Kristyn is her amazing communication! She was always quick to answer emails and created a detailed wedding day timeline that was super impressive and helpful! Even my other vendors (who she shared the timeline with) raved about it! She has various planning and coordinating packages, so it was easy for me to find the one that fit my needs best. She listened to my ideas and helped me decide what roles I needed her to fill. Do yourself a favor and set up a meeting!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sarah W

Kristyn is the BEST! We hired her as a day-of coordinator for our reception, but she earned her pay well before our wedding day. She was super quick and helpful answering all of our questions, suggested only the best vendors, and by the time our wedding was here I knew she'd... Read More have everything under control. On the day of, all of my requests were executed perfectly - from pinterest decoration ideas to making sure the 6 pieces of gluten free cake went to the right people! I'm so happy she was there so that I (and my mom) could just relax and celebrate! I do have one regret - our church assured us that we didn't need a planner for our ceremony, but man, did I wish Kristin was there! Our rehearsal was the most chaotic and stressful part of the whole weekend! So if you do hire her, do yourself a favor in include her in the ceremony as well!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen R

I feel like I don't even have enough words to explain how great Kristyn is. I hired Kristyn as a month-of coordinator, but her services started months before our wedding. I had several in-person meetings with her and with our reception venue coordinator. Kristyn is personable,... Read More kind, humble, and hilarious. She instantly made me feel comfortable and that I was in great hands. She often thought ahead and answered questions that I didn't know I even had. She had tons of great suggestions for how to organize our ceremony and reception and during both she was hands-on and made sure everything went smoothly. If there were any issues during our wedding, Kristyn must have made sure that I didn't know about them - which is exactly what you want in a coordinator! Kristyn also made our planning process feel so personable. She knew every detail of our wedding and executed it flawlessly. Don't know what we would have done without her! Thanks so much, Kristyn!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ashley R

I do not even know where to begin! We hired Kristyn for the month of coordinator package and it was the best decision ever. She was SO helpful from the start. She was more than happy to meet and answer any questions I had prior to the month before the wedding and also attend... Read More meetings with our venue. She was always SO positive, a great energy to be around and gave her honest opinion to my questions. If you are debating getting a wedding coordinator, DO it. And Kristyn is the way to go! Before our wedding, she put together a timeline and confirmed all of the last minute details with all of our vendors. That could have been such an overwhelming task and it was a huge relief to give me the ability to focus on other things leading up to the wedding. Last minute, our “venue coordinator” (supposed to be the wedding coordinator supplied by the venue) was very sketchy and ended up that she didn’t even really stick around the day of. I was so thankful that we had Kristyn there to make sure the day ran smoothly and be the point of contact for the vendors. Also, since she attended meetings with me and the venue, she could ensure that everything the venue promised us was accounted for. On the day of, Kristyn and her assistant also set up the numerous items that we brought to the venue (set out menu cards, guest book, photos, votives, the list goes on), handed out the checks to vendors that we needed to pay day of, ensured that me and the wedding party were taken care of and answered on-the-spot questions from the vendors. Before the ceremony in the waiting room, Kristyn even came in prepared with snacks, waters and anything else we needed! Throughout the night, they made sure the band, caterers and all vendors were sticking to the timeline seamlessly. At the end of the night, she helped pass out our getaway items, pack my bags and put them in the car and stayed after until EVERYTHING was picked up. There are so many things around a wedding that you don’t think of and Kristyn was way ahead of it ALL! My family and I couldn’t stop talking afterwards about how great Kristyn was, and most importantly, we were all able to just sit back enjoy the day and night thanks to her! Best wedding decision!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lyndsay F

I had heard so many positive things about Kristyn and everything was absolutely true. She walked us through the entire wedding planning process. She is so professional, reliable, fun, and helped us with every question we had. She is the BEST out there. Our wedding was better... Read More than I could have imagined and I have to thank Kristyn for all of her planning and help.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kyle A

Kristyn made our wedding so seamless and special! My bride was not stressed at all during the entire process which took a ton of weight from both of us. Kristyn was so professional and on top of things, and we tell all of our friends to use her if possible!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren F

Me and my husband could not have made a better decision than when we chose Kristyn to help us coordinate our wedding and get us through the wedding day smoothly. She is easy and fun to work with, committed and creative. She has a lot of experience and relationships with great... Read More vendors of all different price ranges that she can give first hand recommendations on, bringing peace of mind to a lot of decisions in the planning process. She was a rockstar on our wedding day and everything was perfect. We highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator/planner to hire Kristen Hall!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor R

Highly recommended!! Kristyn was amazing & I can not imagine how things would have gone had we not had her. Living in Houston & planning a wedding in Dallas could have been super stressful, but Kristyn was so helpful. She had great contacts & vendor recommendations. If I wasn't... Read More available to go to Dallas on a weekend she would go look at things for me. She has great insight & taste! Due to the weather (ice storm) we were not able to have a rehearsal, but everything went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 victoria r

Both my husband (!!) and I are so happy that we decided to hand over our wedding coordination to Kristyn! She listened to us, gave advice and recommendations, and overall made sure the day was exactly what we imagined it would be (&more!). It was such a relief having her to... Read More answer any questions that came up, and coordinate all the other vendors so both my husband and I, plus our families, could relax and enjoy the day. She quickly felt like a friend and we are so grateful for her!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Beth M

Kristyn is amazing!!! We hired her for our wedding after a quick sit down meeting with her! She coordinated our day of but did so much more!! She was seriously so comforting to have because she was on top of everything!! I would recommend her ten times over to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nina G

Kristyn was everything we could have hoped for in a coordinator! I adore her! I did not worry even once on my wedding day because Kristyn had everything 100% under control. That is something completely priceless for a bride. She is so incredibly sweet and really understands the... Read More importance of your wedding day. Not only did she help me feel confident on our day but she also made sure we took the time to really be in the NOW and appreciate the day for what it was...the best day of our lives! Kristyn truly is the best of the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mariya V

Kristyn was absolutely amazing. We used her throughout the entire wedding planning process and she made it so much more pleasant of a process. She recommended vendors that worked well for us in terms of style and finances, and they all did an absolutely incredible job. She met... Read More with us several times, with the vendors, and was in constant communication with everyone as necessary. She had everything well organized, was open to my ideas but also contributed with hers. The day of the wedding -- she was amazing. She helped with set up, helped with making sure everything ran super smoothly, and was there until the very end. She made us and our families feel completely at ease with the order of events and everyone was very impressed with her. So happy and thankful we used Kristyn to make our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

We used Kristyn as a "day of coordinator" but she was really so much more than that. She was always available via email to answer every question, even if it was something small. She worked with my Mom and I throughout the entire process. The weekend of she attended the rehearsal... Read More to make sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do and was there the whole day of the wedding to help with set up and take down. We would definately recommend Kristyn to anyone and couldn't have done it without her!

Kristyn was a Lifesaver!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

We hired Kristyn as a wedding planner for the day of our wedding and were so happy we did. She was professional, helpful, and fun to work with. She not only helped us make sure everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, but also helped organize the rehearsal, coordinate with... Read More all the vendors, and answer questions for months leading up to the wedding. One example was one of our weekend planning meetings a couple of months before the wedding - my fiance and I were planning the wedding from out of state and were only in town that weekend. Kristyn was actually side swiped driving to meet us and still managed to show up to the meeting and run through everything with us! Another example is on the wedding day, my dress got caught on the edge of the dance floor and ripped out the bustle. Kristyn managed to find a sewing kit and someone to sew a new bustle. Kristyn was definitely worth every penny for my mother, fiance, and I to not feel like we had to stress about any of the details on the wedding day and just enjoy every second!

Kristyn is an amazing wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Kristyn is an amazing wedding planner. After several meetings she really understood the vision we had and made it into a reality. She ensures that everything runs smoothly the day of. Kristyn goes above and beyond for her clients. Her kind and professional attitude just adds to... Read More the experience. She truly made me feel like a queen on my wedding day.

Make your wedding vision come to life

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 maggie r

Kristyn was an absolute dream to work with! She got to know my husband and me and completely understood our vision for our wedding (at times, better than I even did!) I never felt like I was getting a "cookie cutter" experience. She is super professional and approachable. We... Read More trusted her 100% with our wedding day and I'm glad we did! We were actually able to ENJOY it along with our guests. I highly HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone who wants an incredible wedding, but knows they can't do it all alone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jane D

gfdfg

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We wanted a laid-back, easygoing wedding, and Kristyn was the PERFECT fit for us to help us put it together. I was very concerned about the logistics of how the day would pan out, and we literally didn't have to worry about a single thing...from setting up the venue, to... Read More coordinating with vendors, to timing everything perfectly, to hunting down key people for speeches, dances, etc :) She was always easy to get in touch with during the planning process and had great ideas and recommendations. Considering I'm not the most organized person, I needed someone who was on top of things, and she definitely fit the bill! We couldn't have picked a better person to help us. Thank you Kristyn :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Katie P

Kristyn is the best! She made the planning, rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly! Not one negative thing to say! Love her!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Candace G

I was absolutely convinced that my mom and I could plan my whole wedding on our own, but my mom insisted on a wedding planner. As usual, my mother was right-- there was NO way our wedding day would have gone so smoothly without Kristyn. From Day 1, Kristyn provided suggestions... Read More and her expertise because HEY, I had never gotten married before and I didn't know what I was doing, what I should be paying, what I should be expecting, etc. I felt like I could ask Kristyn anything, and she honestly became more of friend as time went on. I did not worry about ANYTHING the day of-- from my perspective (and from what I hear) everything was perfect. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Danika W

Kristyn was an amazing day of coordinator. My friend recommended her and I'm so glad I listened! She is extremely organized and my reception went exactly as planned because of her. I highly recommend Kristyn at Event Elements if you want a stress-free wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Missy S

Kristyn is amazing! She did a wonderful job coordinating and supporting me during the wedding process. I was so happy to have her help and support. Thank you for everything.

Kristyn Hall

Hello! I am Kristyn Hall, owner of Event Elements, which offers packages ranging from weekend of coordination to full service planning. My love for weddings, the meaning, logistics, and details began as I was planning my own wedding in 2006. I learned a lot as a bride and decided to start my own business so that I could help brides like myself. One of my passions is to ensure the planning and day-of runs smoothly and use my experience to help alleviate any potential issues prior to wedding day. I would love to hear more about your special day and how I can help it to be extraordinary!