Colorado's Premier Party and Tent Rental Company

Lighting, Generators, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

13305 James E. Casey Ave., Englewood, CO

Awesome Rentals

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Alysha D

The Event Rents Team was always super helpful and professional and helped to make the venue even more classy for our wedding. Their service and flexibility was amazing. I would totally use them again, even if it was a birthday party or a company party. I can't say one bad thing... Read More about them. They are wonderful!

event rents

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kate S

timely, professional, affordable, easy. hard to get a real feel for colors on their websites but other than that I can't complain.

rentals

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Sue O

Qua lity good just make sure order is correct cause they'll charge a lot for any last minute changes

Pricey but good

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Laura C

Pricey but great linen

Everything Looked Great

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Brittany A

This process was seamless. I literally went into a room, picked out everything I wanted and an order was put together for me. While they are on the average side of price, I was fully happy with their services and rentals for my big day.

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Monique B

I was able to find linens in the exact wedding colors and make a last minute order. They even delivered everything to the venue at a discounted rate since I was on a tight budget. Great working with Mike and the team at Event Rents!

Perfect colors!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Lindsey K

Even though we did not have a choice in rental vendors, Event Rents worked within our budget and provided quality linens. They had our colors in different textures to allow us to make our personality show. In order to help with costs, they did let us pick up the rentals, and... Read More didn't require a delivery fee.

Customized and personal!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Noelle C

Mike Wheeler of Event Rents was an excellent help in planning our wedding! He was extremely patient with emailing back and forth. We live out-of-state and were able to visit the beautiful showroom during one of our visits! We got to few their products and make decisions on what... Read More dinner wear and glass wear we were using! They have the highest quality of dishes and glasses. We were very pleased! They delivered everything on time and it all added so much personalization to our wedding! Their prices are reasonable and you can customize any event to your needs with their wide selections!

Good Selection

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Katie T

We used Event Rents for our wedding and they were very nice to work with. They have a large linen selection in any color you can imagine. We went to their showroom to pick out our linens and china and I wish they would have had a book with pictures of table ideas, etc. I had... Read More no idea what I wanted so seeing some ideas would have helped. Also, make sure you know who you're supposed to rent what from, we had a mix up between event rents and our venue. Other than that, they are reasonably priced so I would definitely recommend them.

Beautiful Linens

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Mary B

My colors were fall colors and the linens we rented were gorgeous. They captured the feeling of fall and were reasonably priced. Just make sure to get the separate price from your caterer if your caterer uses event rents. They didn't separate it out so when we got home from our... Read More honeymoon we had a nice surprise in our mail box (whoops). I thought it was included in the catering price but it was separate, so make sure to make that connection. Other than that, they were great!

not at all what I expected

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Mary H

I rented some table overlays and a "wooden" lattice arch for use during our ceremony. The overlays were very pretty but the arch was nothing as promised. It was not wood, but cheap thin vinyl. It was a windy day, as it often is in colorado, and the arch was bending a swaying... Read More back and forth during our cereomony, so much that the guests were laughing. Event rents also did not even set up the arch, they just dropped it off at the venue in the lobby without out even telling anyone, even the venue manager. And that is after charging a "delivery and setup" fee. By the time I realized how crappy the arch was, it was too late to do anything about it. It was so junky that we it could barely support a floral swag that we wanted to attach to it. I was very dissapointed, all I could see during my ceremony video is the arch looking like its going to fall down any moment behind us. Guess it's my fault for not getting pictures of the arch first.

Good selection...

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Jennifer A

I was actually going to go with a different company that was a little less expensive but I liked the selection at Event Rents better. When I told them that I was considering using the other company they agreed to match their prices to keep my business and I ended up with the... Read More best of both worlds. The color I wanted at the price I wanted to pay!

Easy, little effort needed.

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Kristen B

Event rents works solely with caterers and venues, if you have one, to make the experience very effortless. I was able to tell my caterer exacty what linens and extras we needed and he easily ordered them through event rents. The only time we had to work with them is when they... Read More verified the order and we paid them! Everything we received for the wedding was perfect, just the way it was described and promised. The price was completely acceptable.

excellent

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Gail B

Staff was very patient and helpful. Quick to respond in an "emergency".

friendly and available

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Kim M

Our caterers primarily work with them and they know how to get the job done. They set up quickly, took down quickly and quietly and voila! They have a great selection and can easily make last minute changes to the order.

Matt and Team

Reviewed on 7/10/2011 Tracy O

Event rents was wonderful, they allowed us to make last minute changes. Everything was exactly like I had asked.

TO Event Rents