Planning Makes Perfect!

Let us assist you in designing a one-of-a-kind wedding that truly reflects your unique vision! Our enthusiasm, creativity and attention to detail will transform your wedding into the dream you’ve always imagined!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

Houston/Galveston & beyond (713) 409-5737
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Molly M

Need a wedding planner or day of coordinator? Hire Kelly, like right now. Just do it! It will be the best decision you make throughout your wedding planning process! Kelly was just amazing. I cannot say enough positive things about her. She is organized, creative, responsive,... Read More fun, and super easy to work with! We hired her for the month before our wedding and she helped make sure all of our vendors were lined up, made sure our venue was all set to go, and really reduced my stress levels! The day of, she was a rock star. I literally didn't have to lift a finger (except to carry my bouquet 😁)and neither did anyone in my family or bridal party. She made sure the room was set up perfectly, everything was timed correctly, helped pass out glow sticks and sunglasses for the dance floor, and even gathered all of our decor items and gifts and brought them to the hotel afterwards. Worth every penny and we are so so glad we picked Kelly!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah A

Eventology weddings was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Kelly went above and beyond to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. I decided to hire Kelly because I knew she understood my vision and the several cultural components of a mixed wedding. Our wedding... Read More had 2 entrances/processions, 4 dress changes, and over 400 guests. Kelly and her team handled it all with grace. She was thoughtful and mindful of all of my requests, and was such a pleasure to work with. Thanks to all of her hard work, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend Eventology and Kelly to any bride in Houston! For a day as important as your wedding day, make sure to check out Eventology. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Rachel W

If I could give only one piece of advice for planning a wedding, it would be to hire a wedding coordinator. Hiring Kelly from Eventology ended up being the best decision we made. She's really great at what she does. What initially drew me to her was her confidence, this was... Read More someone I knew I could trust my special day with, but probably what ended up impressing me the most is how well she reads people. She gets to know you and what you want, so much so that she knows what you want before you do. She filled in my planning gaps with lots of lovely details. She leads you through the process, you don't have to worry about a single detail getting overlooked. She also read between the lines and brought suggestions to me before I knew I even needed them. For example, she noticed that we were not getting everything we had initially asked for with one of our vendors (we learned that our dj couldn't provide patterned uplighting) and brought us a bid proposal from another vendor without us even asking her to. I loved that she would go above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted. Those sorts of things also really add up and make a huge difference in the time leading up to your wedding. I've often heard that the month and especially the week of the wedding can be very stressful, but Kelly taking over in that final month was so seamless, I wasn't worried at all. I got so many comments about how calm I was! I was able to enjoy my big day without worrying about a thing. The flow of the event was great, everything went perfectly, and I know that 100% of that is because of Kelly. I can't say enough good things about her :)

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Mary R

I owe Kelly a HUGE thank you!! I was a very hands-off bride. I had organized vendors but not really planned much on my own. She made everything so easy for us! We hired her for a month of service. She asked all the right questions of everything we had not even thought of yet.... Read More She came up with a seamless day of timeline that she coordinated with bridesmaids, groomsmen, vendors, and the officiant. She was there in the wings on our wedding day and guided us flawlessly throughout the evening. She really helped to make it the best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Patrick K

Kelly was so, so wonderful to work with! She was a day-of coordinator for us and I felt like she went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. She is so personable and makes you feel so at ease in a process that could be stressful. I am so glad that we worked... Read More with Kelly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lorimar R

Thanks Kelly!!! I worked with Kelly for over a year! I got the whole wedding plan and it was wonderful. Living at of town and my wedding being in Galveston was a challenge but Kelly’s experience great vendors made this day extraordinary! Above my expectations. The day of the... Read More wedding she was amazing on top of everything! Again she surpassed 5 stars to me I would’ve giving her more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Shelley E

Kelly is AWESOME! She made our special day beautiful and worry-free. She is a great coorodinator. She took care of everything- communication with the venue, set up, coordinating vendors, and tear down! She took time to get to know me and our vision for the day. She was there... Read More for our every need the entire night!! Not to mention, she is very reasonably priced. She is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katelyn W

Kelly is absolutely amazing!! I can't express how much my husband, myself and our families appreciated having her coordinate our wedding! We are still receiving compliments about her from our guests.. 2 months later!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Phil P

Kelly is wonderful!!! Our wedding was at the hotel Galvez in September 2017. She is well respected by the staff at the hotel and handled all of the in and outs of our reception so that our evening was hastle free!! It was the best decision we made! Our family and friends also... Read More raved about how wonderful she was and how beautiful they thought our reception was! Do not hesitate to book her right away!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lin S

Dear Kelly, words alone can't express enough thanks to you for making Sheridan and Calvin Burnett's wedding, at the Galvez, a beautiful memory. You stepped in and handled every detail of the day, and all was perfect and gorgeous. Thank you for arranging the dinner table... Read More centerpieces, getting everyone down the aisle in the correct order, and overall, creating and handling all the behind the scene details that no one sees. Most of all, thank you for making this day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Riley S

Kelly at Eventology is seriously AMAZING! We went with the day-of coordinating service, and Kelly absolutely went above and beyond and knocked it out of the park! We decided to hire Kelly because we could tell she really understood our style and vision from the initial meeting.... Read More Then Hurricane Harvey hit just days before the big event and tried to throw a wrench in all our plans, but Kelly went out of her way to ensure every last detail came together perfectly. Thanks to all her hard work, we were able to FULLY experience and enjoy our wedding despite all the chaos that week. I wholeheartedly recommend Kelly and Eventology to anyone considering a wedding in Houston! I don't know what we would have done without them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nada H

Kelly was amazing! I felt so comfortable from the first time we met and not stressed one bit of how things would turn out. She was def on point with everything and made sure all the vendors were coordinated. Our wedding went so smoothly, I couldn't ask for a better night! Thank... Read More you Kelly for everything!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Carol L

Kelly was fantastic, and very professional and accommodating down to every last detail. Our special day couldn't have gone by smoother!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Laura H

I worked with Kelly Balfour for my December 3rd wedding. I hired her as a day-of coordinator. She was a DREAM. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my big day and everything ran flawlessly. Kelly was also extremely helpful in providing tips on various vendors in the Houston... Read More area. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Vanessa C

Kelly is unbelievably awesome!! She really is the best wedding planner there is! My sister got married in 2009 and she used Kelly, so when I got married this past April, I knew the only choice would be Kelly. She was SOOO helpful, and made my wedding weekend go as smooth as... Read More possible. I couldn't imagine going through that weekend with out her and her team. They all did such an amazing job, and would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Rose T

Kelly Balfour did an exceptional job as our month of coordinator. She helped us navigate through the wedding process and made sure that our needs were met with our venue and other vendors. She really listened to what we wanted to ensure that things went as planned. Kelly took... Read More care of everything that we asked and was always mindful of our budget. During the day of the wedding, we felt at ease knowing she was helping us. She made sure the room was set up as planned, the timeline was followed, and we were happy throughout the day. Kelly is friendly, hard working, and has a great personality. Her experience really shows and her referrals weer so useful. We are so glad that we hired her and would recommend her to others as well!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Nancy G

As the Bride’s mother who planned a recent wedding in Houston, I recommend the following vendors who offered superior service at an excellent value: First, book La Colombe d’Or, a gorgeous venue that provides delicious food and first class service. Yes, it is a little pricier... Read More than other venues, but reduce the guest list to afford it because it’s worth it. Hire Aimee at College Park Flowers, who went the extra mile for us to transport flowers from the church to La Colombe d’Or so that they would be used again for table settings. Hire Erin Anderson for photography, who is a no-nonsense professional who surveyed the sites in advance to prepare for the most advantageous shots. Hire Allen of Allen Hill Entertainment who will meet with the Bride and Groom to select a band of their liking. Then he will meet the band at the venue to make sure they are ready to go. Hire Carlos Estela to create a delicious macaron tower instead of the wedding cake. Finally, enjoy the Bride’s special day by hiring Kelly Balforth of Eventology to coordinate all your plans with these wonderful vendors. Kelly was recommended to me by another bride who had interviewed six wedding planners before hiring her and, yes, she was my “angel of mercy” throughout the wedding day and made sure every detail was executed to perfection. Thank you Kelly!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Kristy N

My wedding was on 2/27/16 and I can't say enough wonderful things about Kelly. From the moment we hired Kelly, she was very attentive, thorough and was quick returning phone calls and emails. She went above and beyond to make myself and my parents feel comfortable enough to feel... Read More completely care free the day of the wedding, so that we could have a wonderful time without worrying about the details. She did more at the wedding than I believe most wedding planners would have done from pack slices of cakes in to-go containers for guests to hand out lighted props on the dance floor that coordinated with specific songs throughout the night. I never saw her sit the night of the wedding. I would highly recommend Kelly as your wedding planner! You won't regret it! Thank you Kelly for your hard work!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Sarah P

Eventology Weddings did an OUTSTANDING job planning and executing my big day. Only three days before the wedding, I realized I was unhappy with my photographer. Kelly helped me cancel the contract with said photographer and secure a new one in a very short timeframe. She did... Read More this in a classy and graceful manner. I couldn't be more pleased with her services and would gladly recommend her to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Catherine T

Kelly was a great wedding coordinator! So great that both of my cousins and I all hired her for our wedding! She is very nice and organized. Very responsive , experienced and knowledgable in her work. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 alesha b

We used Kelly as our day of coordinator. She was great! She had so many helpful contacts from calligraphers and favors to lighting specialists. She helped us add unique details to our wedding and was always available to answer any questions we had. We had no stress the day of... Read More the wedding because she took care of all the details. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tina T

The Best Wedding Planner!!!! We hired Kelly to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding on 06/28/2014. My two others cousins and my friends also used Kelly for their weddings. When you first met her you will feel so much energy talking to her. Kelly is one of the nicest... Read More people you ever know. She is fun, hardworking, and such a great communicator. We enjoyed working with her. My entire family also was very happy with her work. She helped us with all the details to coordinate for the wedding. She also gave us great recommendations on DJ and wedding cake. We were very happy and grateful with everything she had done to make thing happen. If you want to hire someone trustworthy, fun, affordable, and do an outstanding job as wedding day-of coordinator to help you enjoy your big day and not stress out I am proud to recommend Kelley Balfour.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Gina M

Best decision I made was hiring Kelly as my planner! Her expertise and attention to detail is amazing! From the first meeting with Kelly, I knew we were in great hands. Her suggestions on vendors were spot on with what we were looking for and she worked hand in hand with them to... Read More ensure everything was perfect. Kelly's expertise and professional was exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I have attended several events coordinated by Eventology weddings. I loved all of the little details. Everything was beautiful and the food was amazing. Fabulous job eveytime.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica C

I am the mother of two daughters and we used Kelly to coordinate both of their weddings. She is the best of the best. She made both of my daughter's dreams come true. She saved us money countless times in contract negotiations and we were not disappointed in the vendors that... Read More she helped us choose. She went above and beyond and made the actual event worry and stress free for us. She took care of so many details and is an absolute pleasure to work with. I can not recommend her enough. If you are thinking of using Kelly, do not hesitate - she will deliver. She goes above and beyond - we truly loved her.