Hip-Hop, Pop

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1246 Englewood Ave, Saint Paul, MN (651) 276-5518

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Laura S

You need to have DJ MV at your next event!! He was super fast in responding from the beginning to e-mails and in-person meetings to make my wedding vision a reality! He is highly professional, friendly, and fun! He also checked in with me while I was dancing on the dance floor... Read More to see if I wanted any other songs to be played. Not to mention that he also had amazing lighting and monograms displayed everywhere. He was such an amazing DJ for my wedding, it would not have been the same without him!! He made sure that my husband and I were happy with everything, which we could not be more grateful. DJ MV will not disappoint, book him now!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Margaret A

My husband and I are so happy we chose Adrian to DJ our wedding!! He was so amazing. He made the whole process very easy and stress-free. He did a great job of keeping us on track with the schedule of events (toasts, dances, etc) without ever making us feel rushed. And, on top... Read More of it all people were on the dance floor all night!! We could not have asked for a better DJ, I highly recommend Adrian to any bride!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katie K

DJ MV is the absolute best. He was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, and willing to work out details both in person and via email. He went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly for both our rehearsal and our ceremony - even when we gave him a... Read More tight timeline to work with! He is a true professional. At the reception, he accommodated our song requests AND used his creative discretion to keep the dance floor poppin' all night. He also checked in with us about programming/scheduling during the reception to keep us on track (since we were so busy greeting guests). The up-lighting was an extra special touch and gave both a romantic and party vibe. Best of all, his rates are extremely competitive. This bride and groom HIGHLY recommend Events by MV for any and all events!!! Thank you for your service and for your role in making our day so perfect!

Flawless execution, fair price -- best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

We hired Adrian to DJ our wedding reception in January 2014, and he far exceeded our and our guests' expectations. Adrian is extremely professional, accurate, fun, adaptable, and easy to work with. He kept in regular contact from the time we booked him until the wedding day and... Read More met with us face-to-face before the event to learn more about us and what we were looking for. He kept a focus on making it "our" event. The day of our wedding he WOWed us and our guests. Everything from his equipment to his voice to his demeanor and interactions with guests just screamed professionalism. I have been to wedding receptions where the DJ is cocky and acts like it's "his" party; not a hint of that with Mr. Perryman. We loved the "extra stuff" he did that we didn't even anticipate, such as posting a highlight video of the dance to YouTube and making note of the exact playlist and sending it to us a few days after the event. Two great surprises when they arrived in our e-mail while on the honeymoon! Hands down our favorite vendor that we dealt with for our wedding. Flawless execution, and a very fair price.

The best in the biz

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Maureen B

Adrian of Events by MV is simply the best! He is a one man show so we didn't get bounced around with some random Dj from a larger vendor. He was the only one we dealt with. He is very flexible and was able to match all of our requests. He personalized songs and edited our... Read More ceremony songs just the way we wanted. We gave him a few ideas of songs we wanted for the dance and he took care of the rest. He knew how to keep the dance floor packed. He also offers up lighting and a very affordable cost, much cheaper than the competition. I wish I could have a wedding every weekend just to have his great musical skills !

Wedding Dance