Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

136 Main Street, Francestown, NH New England (603) 801-3952

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Leigh T

Sorrell was very affordable and she provided me exactly what I needed. I requested a day-of wedding planner and she came to my rehearsal too to run through some things. She kept in contact via e-mail, which was nice. She asked a lot of questions and caught on to my theme... Read More quickly. Our personalities meshed well together and she was happy to go along with anything I wanted. She also even brought a few items of her own to use and didn't charge me rental fees which was great since everyone in the wedding industry likes to do that. I love that her husband came along with her to help out too. He was very nice. I would recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Alisha Z

Our wedding turned out beautifly! Sorrell did an amazing job with everything. It was an amazing day, we highly recommend her!

Amazing planner!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Sorrell was helpful with planning our wedding in everyway. She was responsive to any text, call, or e-mail I sent. She made our day become what we had imagined, and then some! I would suggest her as a planner to anyone. Truly enjoyable to work with and made our day wonderful!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Matt S

Organized, focused and personable, Sorrell hit it out of the park! She provided great feedback to enhance our ideas while at the same time keeping us on budget - Recommended 1000%!

I thought I could do it alone!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Cayla P

I started planning my wedding a year and a half in advance knowing I wanted to do it all myself. I managed to do everything however, I started getting nervous about "What am I going to do on the wedding day? I can't be behind the secenes and the star of the show!" So, I... Read More contacted Sorrell and she totally understood my wedding plan and gave me wonderful advice for some of the details. I hired her for the "Day of" and it was the BEST THING I DID! She is amazing at making sure my plan remained the way I wanted it and that my guests were enjoying themselves. I sent her pictures of how I wanted all the tables to look on wedding day and she made sure they looked the same way! She helped me out with my apps for cocktail hour and made and emergency beer run. Events by Sorrell really tied my perfect day up. She hit the details I overlooked and she made sure I didn't have to worry about anything. THANK YOU!!!!

Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

It was a very windy day, and the reception was outdoors. Sorrell not only managed to keep the table decorations in place but also kept everything beautiful throughout the evening! Her ability to improvise, her organizational skills, and the special care she takes to ensure that... Read More your day of celebration is successful is exceptional.

Amazing Attention to Detail

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

Sorrell is a perfectionist - you will not be disappointed by the attention she gives you or the efforts she puts in to helping you have the perfect day.

Wedding Event

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Thank You Sorrell for making my day so memorable! You were such a pleasure to work with and everything was beyond my expectations. Your attention to detail and your organizational skills are top notch!