You Dream It, We Create It!

A professional can certainly ease the burden and help you have the wedding of your dreams.We manage every aspect of YOUR wedding to the smallest detail and aim to eliminate all stress.We provide Complete Wedding Coordination & Month-Of Wedding Coordination within your budget needs. Hablamos Español

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

347 North New River Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL (954) 675-6600

Experience, commitment and Responsibility

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lisa V

Events by Vento Desings made our planning so much easier. They took care of every detail, before and during the wedding.. They were very nice and very patient with us!!! We are happy we chose them because they did an amazing job in order to make that day the most special... Read More day of our life. We didn't have to worry about anything, they were taking care of everything.! As a bride I totally recommend them if you are trying to have a very unique, elegant and fun wedding party!

Patient and Trendy Wedding Planner-Amazing Ideas and a pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jill H

I was looking for a wedding planner that both my daughter and I would both get along with, as we both knew there were so many decisions to be made and that this would be hard for us. We also wanted someone that was "trendy" and would have fresh ideas and yet had a lot of... Read More experience, and had many events they could show they did. I knew when I saw Ana Vento's website and Facebook, she had everything we were looking for. Seeing how she shopped and dressed children with cancer for Prom to Remember, I knew she would have lots of love and patience for the details. I also knew my daughter would be thrilled to have someone that she could look up to as a role model and would take direction from as to the flowers, ceremony, dances etc. Her ability to handle both mother and bride is a true talent. Additionally, her "connections" for everything we needed, made her my "one stop shop" for all the details and her creativity for color choices, favors, invitations, everything from beginning to end was impeccable. Ana's staff has also been a pleasure to work with, and I felt totally comfortable that on "THE BIG DAY" everything would go smoothly! It happened. Both my daughter and I were able to relax, greet our guests, and ENJOY every minute, knowing that Ana Vento and her company were running the show and behind every scene from rehearsal to ceremony to reception. She even helped arrange the fabulous brunch the next morning to see off the bride and groom. I can see in all our pictures our smiles are genuine! Worth every penny!!!! A Wedding to remember!

Flawless Event Planning

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Ashley E

Events by Vento Designs is an A+ First Class Company all the way! Their expertise experience and connections within the community made my planning process a flawless one! I never knew how fun planning a wedding could be. So many of my friends would talk about how stressed out... Read More they were when planning their wedding. Thanks to Ana and her team it was a stress free environment from beginning to end! I could not imagine anyone else planning the biggest event of my life but Events by Vento Designs!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Juliana S

Planning a wedding was extremely hectic and stressful to us. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted, but the execution is everything. At first I was going to attempt to do the execution of this wedding on my own because it was a very small and intimate wedding. No way!!!... Read More As the months went by and our date got closer and closer and I was very behind on the planning. Nicollette and Fernanda, the event coordinators, saved us from wedding failure lol. I pride myself on being organized and very efficient, but I think I’d met my match. Once Events by Vento Designs took over the extra load I was able to just focus on myself and my now husband; and that’s important because there is a lot do, no matter how small or big your wedding is. I can say with total confidence that Events by Vento Designs was the key to my very successful wedding. Not one flaw and we stayed on time for everything. Thank you EBVD ladies!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lauren D

From the moment I met Ana, I knew she was the one and we clicked right away! I hired her for “Day of Coordinator” services and she went above and beyond. Ana is extremely organized with great attention to detail and made our wedding day run so smoothly. She stayed with me... Read More throughout the ENTIRE day to make sure everything was perfect. She commands the room and makes sure everyone and everything is where they need to be at all times, all with a big smile. I am a perfectionist with a Type A personality who likes to make sure everything is perfect - Ana is the only person who could let me relax and be the bride and enjoy my day without a worry because I know she would not let one thing fall through the crack. Her and her team are absolutely amazing and I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding a dream come true. My only regret is that I did not hire her for the full month before, when things get very stressful.

Don't look any further!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Jessica B

We are so pleased that we selected Ana Vento and her team as our Day of Wedding Coordinator. She proved to be a reliable support throughout our planning process and was irreplaceable the day of our wedding!! Our day couldn't have gone any smoother and we thank Ana for that! She... Read More never left my side and ensured that each of our expectations were exceeded! She ran our event with style and grace, and kept me smiling throughout the day and evening!! If you're looking for an efficient, reliable and supportive planner, look no further! We can't praise Ana and her team enough, and can honestly say we will miss her in our daily lives because she became one of the family!

Ana Vento Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 ASHLEY F

My wedding day was truly an unforgettable day and Ana Vento is the person who made it possible! From communicating on my behalf with all our venders, keeping me on track with time schedules and wedding day details, Ana Vento and her associates made planning my dream wedding... Read More easy! She was even able to negotiate with my venders to make sure I got the best price for the services I wanted. My husband and I agree that Ana is a miracle worker and was the best money spent. Thank you Ana for making our Wedding day a day to remember!

Best wedding planner in South Florida

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Nicollette C

I attended my friend's wedding in April and it was nothing short from spectacular. The venue was decorated beautifully and Events by Vento Designs was able to come up with creative ways to make my friend's vision come to life. My friend even mentioned how Ana Vento gave her... Read More unique ideas that made the wedding better than she ever dreamed all while fitting her budget. Everything was perfectly organized and ran smoothly. This was by far the best wedding I had ever attended thanks to Events by Vento Designs.