Events Plus - Wedding Planning & Design

$$$

126 West North Street, Decatur, IL

Events plus

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Allyson S

The ladies of events plus are wonderful. Cindy is a great planner with lots of vision. Great prices and a great group to work with!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Christine S

Events Plus was also who I had to go through for my wedding venue at The Pointe at Wolfe Run, so I utilized her service for some of my wedding planning. They were in charge of setting up the reception, tearing down and vendor confirmations. The were very flexible in meeting with me and in keeping me organized. They also listened to how you wanted things and made sure that is what happened. If you had changes or decided to go another way with something they were very accommodating. The only thing I have negative to say is that we had to add lights on at the end to our tent. I think this is something that should have been told upfront that we would have to pay extra for and had that negotiated in our contract or at least known about the extra cost a month before the wedding. It was not a big additional expense, but when you are paying for it, you want to be sure to add it in as part of your budget.

TO Events Plus