Everly Studios

NY, NJ, CT, and Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

215 Pacific St., Brooklyn, NY NY, NJ, CT, and Destination Weddings (917) 518-2568

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Eileen F

My husband and I decided to get married a the City Clerk's Office about five days after we got engaged. We contacted Jocelyn about a week before what ended up being our wedding day. From that first email, we knew we had found the perfect photographer for our special day. We... Read More had a great consultation with Jocelyn, in which she gave us the breakdown of what to expect, where to get the pictures, and made us feel completely comfortable with her by our side. The day of what incredibly smoothly - we met Jocelyn at the City Clerk's Office and got married! Afterwards we got some great shots around City Hall and Grant Central Terminal. We received a sneak peak of about 10 photos by the end of the day and received the full set in about two weeks! My husband and I are incredibly happy with the results. We have an album full of memories of a great day with none of our photos feeling forced or out of character. I strongly recommend Jocelyn to all couples!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Adam A

We are so pleased with our wedding photos. During the pre-event discussion, she set our minds at ease by confirming that we all shared the same vision. Our photos were exactly what we asked for. Jocelyn went above and beyond our expectations by quietly capturing the moments of... Read More the day that might have gotten lost otherwise. Our wedding album is a collection of memories, not a gallery of forced poses.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Adam A

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 ally c

Jocelyn was wonderful. She captured our marriage at NYC City Hall and then went to a handful of special locations for more photos. The photos came out fantastic, we couldn't have asked for a better day and the photos really showed that. She was extremely flexible and easy going.... Read More She'll be doing another event for us this summer and we are so glad we booked her!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary T

We planned our City Hall wedding in about a month and finding a great photographer on short notice was probably the most stressful part. I wanted a photographer who knew their way around city hall. Thankfully, through some wonderful miracle, Jocelyn was available. I fell in love... Read More with the portfolios of the other city hall weddings that she had photographed. Cue to the crazy of our wedding, where we ended up having a bunch of family tagging along last minute. With all the crazy going on, Jocelyn never missed a beat. All of our photos show the spontaneous moments while we joked around. There is tons of laughing, smiling, and beautiful moments that I'll always have to look back on. During the **very** short ceremony, Jocelyn knew exactly where/when to take the photographs and how to get the best angles. She was focused and ready. I'm glad I have these photos because when you're overwhelmed in the moment and the ceremony only lasts two minutes, it becomes a blur. I'm so happy I have those moments forever to remind me I was there! After the ceremony, we went to DUMBO and took some family and couple shots. As someone who doesn't have their photo taken often it can be a little awkward. Jocelyn made it so relaxed and fun. She picked beautiful backdrops and showed us how to strike a pose, all while encouraging us to act as silly and fun as we wanted. We received some teaser photos a few days later, it just made us more excited to see the full set. I can genuinely say the full collection was worth the wait. I am so happy with the photos Jocelyn took. They are simply so beautiful and amazing quality. She is a clear professional who knows what she's doing. I am so happy I found Jocelyn because of all the great work she does. Seriously! Hire her for your weddings! She is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

We originally came across Jocelyn and the Everly Studios' website when researching the steps we needed to follow to get married in New York. We wanted a City Hall wedding, but being from the UK, we needed to understand the steps to follow. Having looked through the useful info... Read More on the website, we realised that Jocelyn was a wedding photographer with the style we were looking for, as she offered a mix of reportage and more formal wedding photography. During the lead up to the wedding, Jocelyn was always really quick in responding to us. Being out of towners and in a different time zone she worked around us to meet via Skype and was always very approachable, offering us great suggestions and advice for photo locations. On the big day itself, we were naturally quite nervous but she was great and put us at ease throughout. We are so pleased with all the photos and the range of backdrops we have in them. It was also great that she sent us a teaser selection of the photos within a day or two, so we could show these to our friends back home. All in all our experience with Jocelyn and Everly Studios was brilliant and would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016

We hired Jocelyn to be our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with the results. We're from London but decided to get married at the NYC Marriage Bureau so were looking for someone who a) was a great photographer and b) was someone who could guide us through the... Read More somewhat daunting experience of getting married in a different country. Jocelyn delivered on both points. From the very first Skype call we knew that she'd take care of us and be a calming influence on what could have been a very stressful day. On the day itself she was great at helping us understand the actual process, took some great photos and managed to cope with our relatives too! Having just received the finished photos we couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Jocelyn to anyone who is looking for a NYC wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Megan D

Jocelyn was incredible to work with. From the beginning she was communicative, friendly, professional, and helped us figure out the best use of our budget and her services. We recently received our photos, where there were over 700, and I started to make a favorites album. I... Read More realized I was favoriting EVERY SINGLE PHOTO. I think my biggest problem now is that I have too many wonderful photos to choose from. I highly recommend booking Jocelyn. Her style truly captured the joy of our wedding day, and I am so grateful for her work!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 fi m

We arranged our New York city hall elopement from the UK. We spent a long time on our photographer decision because (1) we wanted to capture the day for all our family and friends who weren't there and (2) we were mindful would end up spending our wedding day with someone we... Read More didn't know. Turns out we didn't need to worry. Jocelyn was great to deal with from the first enquiry, she was quick to respond to all our emails with useful advice and tips, and we had a Skype meeting to talk through our ideas and get to know each other before the wedding day. We explained what we wanted and she was able to develop our visions, suggest perfect locations and offer a great package to suit us. The wedding day in NYC was great fun. We went to a few different Manhattan spots and Jocelyn was very unobtrusive and let us get on with our day while remaining in the background to document the story. The timetable didn't go quite as planned but we were really impressed with Jocelyn's flexibility and we embraced what the day threw at us. We are delighted with our photographs and they are exactly what we wanted them to be. Jocelyn kept us up to date with the progress of our album, which didn't take long, and gave us some early shots to show people as soon as we got home before we had the final cut. Every one captures a different tiny detail of the day that we love to remind ourselves of. I can't recommend Everly Studios enough.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Yuki B

We could not ask for a better wedding photographer. Jocelyn did a exceptional job capturing our engagement and city hall wedding photos. She was very flexible with our schedules, and the photo quality is impressive. We truly enjoyed spending our time with Jocelyn both personally... Read More and professionally.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Anne C

Our wedding was unexpectedly pushed up three weeks, and finding a photographer was one of the last things on our agenda. We strived for a simple City Hall wedding, but definitely did not want to skimp on the photos that would show everyone that we tied the knot as well as... Read More capture the joy and happiness that my husband and I felt on that special day. My husband found Everly Studios online and we studied the website thoroughly, hoping we could have photos half as beautiful as the ones shown. Hiring Jocelyn was a no-brainer, but would she be available on barely a months’ notice? Fortunately for us, she responded quickly to our email request, and was available to meet with us in person immediately. Although she was already booked for a wedding in the morning on November 5th, she was still available to shoot our wedding later that day. She did a great job of keeping in touch with us leading up to the wedding date, always responded quickly to emails, and was on time the day of the marriage. Additionally, her pricing was extremely reasonable, and most importantly, she was a total sweetheart; easy to get along with and happy to go the extra mile. After we received the pictures from Jocelyn, I put together an announcement card that was mailed out to our closest friends and family. The feedback was incredible! Everyone kept saying how absolutely stunning and romantic the pictures were. I wonder if anyone would believe that the day we got married was actually gloomy, raining and overcast? Job well done – would absolutely recommend Everly Studios to ANYONE who wants amazing wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Polina C

We got married 08.25.15. We decided to do a casual city hall wedding in New York City after realizing we didn't want the stress or expenses of anything wedding related... however, we didn't want to forgo a wedding photographer and so a week before our designated wedding date, we... Read More found Everly Studios via Instagram which had great pictures. We contacted the studio, and Jocelyn Voo recommended THE MOST AMAZING Sandy SooHoo to photograph our city hall wedding... Coming from a family of hobbyist photographers we definitely had expectations...and being that our wedding was spontaneous and all we had time for to prep was a 15 minute conversation, I have to say I was nervous, but as soon as we arrived, Sandy started doing her thing... She was so cool and down to earth and gave us no "pressure" to take pictures. We didn't want too many lengthy 'arm here leg here' poses to make us look rigid and awkward, we picked her because her eye for the 'candid' shot is unbelievable - I don't think there was an emotion or moment lost to the photos!!! Looking at all the photos, I don't even have an urge to see a video, I can relive every second just through the photos. She gave us direction when it was needed for our personal photos, and let us enjoy ourselves when the moment was right - and it's ALL captured! Sandy is amazing and I recommend her for any wedding big or small; her finger is always on the shutter at the right time.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 molly k

Jocelyn was an amazing wedding photographer! She was attentive, creative and very easy going. She made our wedding day seamless and captured everything perfectly. We are so so happy with our wedding photographs! If I could give her 6 stars, I would :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Serena R

Jocelyn was an absolutely unbelievable photographer, both in terms of her actual photography and demeanor. She is so easy to work with and somehow we barely noticed her snapping away during our wedding. But, her work is impeccable. It was the perfect combination of classic... Read More wedding photography with a little documentarian edge and flair that we were looking for. She worked with our shot list and then came up with other shots that turned out better than we could've expected. You will not be disappointed if you book her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Keren B

Booking Jocelyn to be our photographer for our city hall wedding was the best decision we made throughout this whole process. We are so happy with her! Jocelyn was very responsive from day 1 and we met via Skype as we were in different time zones at the time. We felt very... Read More comfortable working with her even as most of our interaction was via email. She answered all my one thousand questions and was very supportive throughout the whole process. We told her what we wanted for our day and she came up with excellent ideas. She made the whole process of getting married in NYC so much easier. She has a very calm demeanor, a great personality and will guide you through everything. Our families were very impressed with her and how calm she is but she is a take charge person, no doubt. She is professional, she knows what she is doing and we trusted her whole-heartedly. We really liked her photography style and we couldn't be happier with the end results. It was raining the morning of our wedding, but she kept going with the pictures, despite us getting poured on. We have beautiful pictures of our day that we absolutely love and can't wait to see more! She is an amazing photographer and I wish we could give her more stars or bring her to Miami with us.......thank you so much Jocelyn!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

WE were so lucky to have chosen Everly Studios for our NY elopement, we got to work with Sandy who is ever so talented, kind and sweet, Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we keep getting the most amazing compliments from our friends and family, We're very happy :) Sandy... Read More also managed to send us a few images just a couple of hours after the wedding so we could share them with our loved ones since we were alone, We would absolutely recommend Sandy and the studio!