Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1701 Westwind Drive, Suit 121 , Bakersfield, CA (661) 489-5000

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tiffany H

I've known for a very long time that when I got married I wanted to have a video to capture it all, since everyone says "it goes by so quick!" When my husband James and I got engaged one of the very first places I turned to was the Internet. I knew that if I searched for... Read More Bakersfield weddings that I would find videos of vendors and venues to make searching a little less stressful! That's where I first found evermoore. Immediately I fell in love with their style and when I met with my wedding planner (which I found thanks to their videos) I told her I had to meet with them! I am so happy we did. Josh and Emily were so very kind and professional from the very start. Things were organized but flexible. They were very comfortable to have on our wedding day, only adding to special moments which is hard in a hotel with 10 women getting hair and make up done. They never felt "in the way", looking back I hardly remember seeing them at all... but from the wedding film they were EVERYWHERE! Never missed a moment, including the ones most special to me and the ones I didn't know would be so special until I seen our film. They captured our day in the perfect way and I am so blessed to have found them! Thank you very much evermoore, for being apart of our day & helping us to live that day over and over for years to come! Now to just wait until he need a babymoore film (;

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Elliot T

Initially, my husband and I chose not to have videography at our wedding. As the researcher and planner, I secretly explored the pros and cons of documenting our day with video where the pros certainly outweighed the cons. After tactfully presenting my case for videography, my... Read More husband and I scoured Bakersfield for potential vendors. Narrowing our findings was not difficult, since I had visited multiple sites and previewed videos in the comfort of our home. Evermoore Films’ website was inviting and easy to navigate and the highlight films were beautifully orchestrated. The call was made! From start to finish, Emily and Joshua Moore were professional, caring, and consistent. In our first meeting, they provided information about their services, packages, equipment, pricing, etc. We previewed highlight and full length videos and I’m pretty sure I teared up a few times! They include editing of the full length video, which I did not find to be true with competitors. They provide tips and tools to help organize a wedding, and as the planner of my own, was an enormous help. We met again just before the big day and reviewed logistics. They made sure every detail was documented in order to best serve us and our family. Since we chose the package with one videographer, Joshua arrived early and began working. I can literally say I barely noticed a camera. He was discrete in his work and collaborated with appointed “day of” planners to assist with our seamless wedding. My husband and I left on cloud nine. We could not believe how perfect the day had transpired and Evermoore Films was a major contributor. The highlight film… I cannot say enough about! I realized Emily and Joshua listened and took notes of what we valued in our wedding… the vision we had for our day. Coupled with their talent and our vision, they created a breath taking video choreographed with song that captured the events, people, and feelings of that day. We were proud to share it with our friends and family. It was a social media hit! My husband and I have watched it over and over and will treasure it for the rest of our lives. Lastly, we would like to thank Joshua and Emily of Evermoore Films for being kind, genuine, and compassionate. We believe this to be a huge factor in their humble presence at our wedding and the heart felt video they produced. We absolutely give Evermoore Films five stars!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stefanie H

It’s hard to write a brief review for such an exceptional team, but I’ll try to keep this short and sweet. Our wedding planner recommended Evermoore Films to my husband James and I, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the film they created for us. We received our highlight... Read More film last week and we’ve watched too many times to count--I knew it wouldn’t be fair to write a review until we received one of our films from them, but it should be mentioned that even before the day of the wedding, they are so on top of it! You’ll receive updates, before and after your big day, which saved us so much stress by being kept in the loop about where they were in the process of creating our highlight film. When my husband and I watched our highlight film, we were left flooded with so many happy memories—it was beautifully crafted, incorporated so many important elements of our big day, and it was so personal and emotional (in the most amazing way possible). Also want to note that they are extremely accommodating to out of town guests! We were able to schedule our final meeting via Skype to go over last minute details. When you choose Evermoore Films as your cinematographers, not only can you count on a wonderful video, but you’ll also have the pleasure of working with two incredibly lovely, professional, people. When you meet and spend time with Josh & Emily it’s evident they are extremely passionate about their work, and fortunately for their clients, it’s that passion (and talent) that is transferred to film.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Vanessa M

Evermoore Films was by far the most impressive and professional vendors that I could have had for my wedding. From the beginning we felt confident in our decision to book Evermoore. Their work is beautiful and after looking at other videographers I knew that Evermoore was the... Read More right choice for my wedding. I would recommend them to everybody!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Angela C

Evermoore Films was definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with. Their work is exceptional and breathtaking. The quality of their work definitely shows on and off the screen. I originally chose Evermoore Films because my cousin had them for her wedding and I was amazed at... Read More how a 3-4 minute highlight tape could capture every emotion from the most important day of their lives. Another reason I decided to go with them was because they included voice over in the film which other cinematographers I looked at did not. It was very important for me to hear and feel those important words spoken on my wedding day. Mitch and I got married on April 25, 2015 and on the morning of the wedding Joshua and his team arrived promptly on time, set up their stuff, and just went to work. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there, they were just busy capturing candid moments which were some of my favorite scenes in the video. It's amazing what his team can put together and how much emotion is captured. He is prompt with his work and even had our highlight tape complete and back to us within a few weeks of the wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Joshua and his team. We are so honored to have them be a part of our special day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Sydnee W

Choosing Evermoore Films as our wedding videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made! Josh and his wife Emily are such genuine people and were wonderful to work with. I fell in love with our highlight film, which we received only a few weeks after our wedding!... Read More They captured so many special moments that we will be able to relive over and over again. Their work truly speaks for itself..absolutely perfect!! Contact Evermoore if you already haven't! You will not be disappointed!

Best Videographer in Town

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Tia A

When I saw the highlight film that Evermoore produced, I can't believe I ever thought of not having a videographer. Everything they put together was absolutely perfect. Josh has a keen eye and is very good at ensuring he captures the right shot. It is as important to him as it... Read More is to us. Every time we met with him, he made our day feel so special before it even happened. Josh sat down with us and helped us work out our entire wedding timeline. He made sure that everything that we wanted fit into our special day was included. Day of the wedding, he and his wife (family team!) were there early and ready to go before our time even started. They were in the right place at the right time, all the time. They made sure they captured every moment we'd want to remember. To my surprise, just a couple weeks after our wedding, I receive an email with our highlight film! He gave us a chance to look at it and make sure we liked it. Of course we LOVED it, replied back and he sent us a live link to share. Also in that email was a full timeline of the process they go through for the full length film. It is so nice to be included in the process for each step. We are truly grateful for all that Evermoore has done for us so far. They were always professional, flexible, organized, understanding, and helpful. We are truly grateful for all that Evermoore has done for us so far. I couldn't have imagined a better team to work with for our wedding video.

Excellent quality, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Connie T

I HIGHLY recommend getting a videographer for your wedding. And when you do so, you should book Evermoore films! Well trained and experienced staff. Josh and his crew are incredibly professional. Josh himself was unable to be at our wedding seeing as how we were married in April... Read More and that's prime wedding season! Nothing wrong with that though! His staff who filmed our wedding did a fantastic job. I only bring this up so that you know no matter who films your wedding from Evermoore films, you will be in the BEST hands. When we got our video the sound and quality was crisp and perfect. I can not stress enough how important is it to have a videographer. Aside from photos it truly captures all your wedding day and being able to just actually re watch that day is priceless. Having one was our wedding gift from our grandparents who were unable to attend. It's sad they couldn't make it, but their gifting this to us was the best gift we received. If you're worried it'll seem like you have a camera in your face the whole day, trust me. It's the opposite. Their equipment is top quality. They kept a good distance and I was really impressed to see how "close up" a lot of the shots were in the finished product. Trust me when I say it's hands down the best "investment" you'll make. Trust the professionals. A go pro or your cousins cam corder just aren't the same. All in all Evermoore films will not disappoint. I'm one happy bride and our grandparents are even more pleased. They said watching our video made them feel as if they were there.

Evermore Films

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Katie B

Josh and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. They were easy to work with and quick to create our highlight film. He was flexible and made sure that our film included everything we envisioned. He went above and beyond our expectations. We would definitely recommend him!

Look no further!!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Laura B

My husband and I were married in October, and a couple weeks before the wedding we were informed that our previous videographer could no longer make our wedding ( a true blessing in disguise). I scoured the net looking for videographers, preferably ones that fit into my VERY... Read More picky category of the style I have always wanted for our wedding video. You know those wedding films that make you feel as though you are right there at their special day, filled with so much love and joy for the couple getting married…that by the end you are crying because this was one of the sweetest videos you have ever watched.. Oh and you don't even know these people, but are so happy they found each other, based on their romantic and beautiful wedding video…? Well that is how I envisioned our videographer capturing our fairytale. Nothing short of magical. Being a bride, you look at so many reviews, so many websites, weed through vendor after vendor and it is completely overwhelming!!!! To think I had to do this all over again was horrible. I began my search, and within about 5 minutes, I came across Evermoore Films, I was browsing the wedding blogs I believe, and happened to click on their link. After watching the first highlight film on their blog, I just knew, they were our guys. I called and spoke to Josh and discussed our wedding details, our budget, and all of my hopes and dreams for this video which he delightfully agreed would be perfect. They were so fun to work with, and made us feel beyond comfortable from day 1. Fast forward to today, We are OBSESSED with our wedding film, best described. We still watch it often, and literally get emotional every time we are brought back to our special day. Evermoore is beyond talented, and the way they captured every moment, the details, our family and friends, and the lovely song that plays softly in the background, Ahhhhhhh just amazing. A million times THANK YOU to Evermoore Films for capturing such beauty. We will never forget you guys! XO Mr. & Mrs. Armendariz

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Matt D

Did a wonderful job capturing the day. The quality of the video is impeccable and the music choice for our highlight video was perfect for us. Very thankful we made the decision to use Evermoore Films services.

A Memory to Cherish...

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Hannah C

I was a highly organized bride. I had my bridal binder jam-packed of everything necessary to ensure that my day was truly magical. The one thing we hadn't checked off of our list was a cinematographer. My heart truly ached for some sort of live-action video of our day, but I... Read More knew that financially we could not make it happen. After a few blessings and twists of fate, we had the ability to afford one. I immediately thought of Evermoore Films. I had seen a few highlight films of other couple's and had my sights set on the company. I contacted a member of the team, Brandon West, and was promptly greeted with a request for a consultation and a discounted offer for a film. We received the film one month after the wedding day, very soon for a video so amazing. The result of the film was a true masterpiece. I cried and cried with my husband and family members as we marveled at the artistic nature of the film. Due to copyrighting, we were unable to pick our specific song for the video, which I at first worried about, but Evermoore picked one of the most beautiful songs I had ever heard. That is no exaggeration. I watch that highlight video almost daily. I sing the song selection as I clean the kitchen. I am so incredibly happy that I made the choice to use Evermoore films' services for my wedding day. It is probably the decision I am most thankful I made throughout the wedding process. I could have easily gone with another company, but I would not have been doing myself a favor. My husband and I are forever grateful to the Evermoore team!

Lasting Memories

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 hillary B

After stumbling onto the Evermoore films web page and looking at the films posted, I was sobbing with tears of joy. I knew that Joshua Moore had to be our videographer. We set up a meeting and felt super comfortable, relaxed and that he understood our vision of what we... Read More wanted. Not only did he deliver that and more in our highlight film, at the wedding he was super calm and so professional to work with. I felt like he was part of the wedding party because he enjoyed everyone around him and didn't just do his job, but enjoyed the day. His prices were reasonable and well worth it when you see the final product. Joshua and his team know what they are doing and really capture the personal moments that you want to have forever. I would recommend him to anyone and love that I have my video for years to come.

Say "yes!" to Evermoore Films!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Joni L

Where do I begin? My husband and I contemplated on if we should have a videographer for our wedding or not; we already had a professional, outstanding photographer (Misty Dameron). I was given the name of this company by Misty herself and contacted Josh, the founder of Evermoore... Read More Films. Right away, I knew he would be great to work with, but due to finances, I had to turn down all potential videographers. After a couple of months, I received an email from Josh that simply asked if my husband and I could meet him in person so that we can see different packages of what Evermoore Films has to offer. Regardless of the discount month Josh was offering at that time, I knew we had to have Evermoore Films shoot our wedding and boy, am I happy we did! Not only did they work with a stressed out bride on a blazing hot wedding day (108 degrees), but also with 250+ guests and two professional photographers. I'm not one who loves attention so I loved the fact that I never knew where Josh and his team were located during the ceremony and reception. Watching our highlight video brought tears to my eyes for multiple reasons, but one of the reasons is because they captured the love my husband and I share for each other instead of broadcasting their amazing (and I mean amazing) skills. Sure, they want business like we all do, but their main goal is creating a moving picture so that couples and families can enjoy a glorious day time and time again. Plus, out of town/state guests can enjoy your day if they cannot attend. I would recommend Evermoore Films for numerous reasons: 1. Their work is so amazing; everyone who has seen my highlight video thought it was a movie trailer, 2. They work well with photographers (especially Misty Dameron, =) ), 3. Their prices are fair and meet the quality of their fabulous work, 4. They research on what is important to the couple so that each video is unique according to the people, 5. Guests that could not attend the wedding and/or ceremony feel like they were at the celebration by watching the highlight film, 6. Having a professional recording of the ceremony and the highlights of the reception will be treasured forever, and 7. Because the memories created on the wedding day are brought to life in a way I could have never imagined. Thank you Evermoore Films! This is something we'll treasure forever!

Priceless!

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Darcy l

Joshua work is amazing. He is a very nice guy and loves what he does. The day goes by so fast and its so hard to take it all in. I don't remember a lot of the wedding ceremony so I'm so thankful that we have a video. I would definitely cut cost other places to have a... Read More cinematographer. He is priceless!