Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Video, Photo + Video

South Florida (786) 393-3141

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Dianne R

The entire team at Evolving Media Services were absolutely fantastic, professional, and friendly! Our pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding were amazing. We couldn't have had a better team to shoot our wedding memories. They were very accomodating to our needs... Read More and truly captured our personality!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Amanda G

This is an amazing company to hire for your wedding photos. Michael is a very skilled photographer who knows just what kinds of pictures to take and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He was very timely and professional on my wedding, and the quality of the... Read More photos are fantastic! The best part is you get all of your photos on a private link that is good for 25 years! The wedding photo album that was made for us was also beautiful! I highly recommend hiring Evolving Media Services for your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Erika Q

I hired Evolving Media Services for my wedding reception and they were AMAZING! My guests loved how friendly the staff were, how easy it was to use, and the quality of the photos. Michael and his staff provided a professional, personal, and most importantly, FUN experience for... Read More me and my guests. I received a copy of all the pictures taken and he also provided a Flipagram video which was awesome as I was able to share with friends and family on FB. Mike and his Evolving Media team are easy to work with and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend for your next event!

Relived my wedding day through the video!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Candy C

I had the pleasure of choosing Evolving Media Services to video-graphed my wedding day. I could not have chosen a better videographer and his team. My wedding day started at 7am with traditional chinese culture festivities and the party went on until 11pm. From the moment I met... Read More Michael Mesa, I knew he would be perfect. The quality of his work is superb and his pricing is reasonable. What I love about Evolving Media Services, is Michael. He takes his time to listen to your wishes and he thoroughly explains everything, he is understanding, and he is was very patient. On the wedding day when things can get hectic, he remains calm and reminds me to smile. After I received my video, I asked to make a few revisions based on my preferences. He was very understanding accommodated my changes. Thank you Evolving Media Services for helping me relive my wedding day.

Video for Wedding

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Omar

Evolving Media were very personable, professional, and provided quality work. It was a pleasure to work with this company. On a wedding day, my expectations was for all vendors to hold their end of the contract and deliver the quality of services they stated they could and... Read More Evolving Media delivered as contracted. Thank you.

Best videographer in town!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Katia G

Loved working with Michael, but most importantly, loved his work!

Evolving Media Services Rocks!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 M C

Mike was recommended by a friend of mine who was also planning her wedding. Like usual, I did research and sought out other vendors for the video to compare, and not just chose the first name I got. However after one conversation with Mike, it was settled, he would film our... Read More wedding. My now husband and I wanted a a small intimate affair, and were not necessarily looking for a huge production as far as pictures and videos were concerned. We were just looking for something simple to document our day. No frills, no fuss, no muss. Planning a smaller scale event, my requests for something simple were (sometimes rudely) dismissed by many other vendors. Mike's response was "Sure, no problem, we can come up with something that works for you"...which led me to believe that unlike other vendors I had previously researched, his business had a caring component to it. At the end of the day, that counts for a lot. One online form later to give him details of our event, and he delivered on his promise. We got what we were looking for, at a price that was very reasonable. I could not be any happier with our decision to use Evolving Media Services to capture our wedding day. From that first conversation, up until well after the wedding, every interaction with Mike was awesome. We received our video, and were surprised by a highlight video as well, shortly after our wedding. The quality was superb, and the presentation was nicely done as well, down to the packaging. If you choose Evolving Media to capture your day, I promise you will not regret it. They are professional, courteous, and have an added human/caring touch that many other vendors in our area lack.

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Jeniffer C

The team at Evolving Media was so sweet yet professional. I was a nervous wreck and they made me feel at ease and comfortable throughout the night. They pulled through for me when my photographer couldn't make it. I would def use them again and of course recommend them. They... Read More went above and beyond to accommodate me, theywere truly wonderful to work with.