Exceptional Events by Elisa/Order & Organization Events

Burke, VA

10325 Bridgetown Place, Burke, VA (703) 725-2650

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Gissela E

Just wanted to express a Huge THANK YOU to Elisa and her professional staff of “Order and Organization.” From the first moment we met, Elisa made my wedding planning and vision possible. Being a huge Cinderella (Disney) fan, I wanted my wedding to be magical, fairy tale-like... Read More and timeless. I shared my vision with Elisa and she quickly jumped onto the idea and provided me with many relevant suggestions. From that moment on, Elisa became the heart of my wedding planning. Whenever I presented new wedding ideas, requested help with invitations, connections with vendors, out of town guest accommodations and décor set-up, Elisa was always one phone call away. Also, Elisa organized several face-to-face meetings with me to further discuss and ensure that all the wedding details were properly followed. The day of the wedding Elisa and her team were at the venue from early morning to coordinate vendors, ensured family/guests needs were met at all times, and took care of last minute/unexpected requests in a stress-free and tactful manner. In spite of all the wedding carry-ons Elisa made time to check on me at all times. She kept me up-to-date on the wedding agenda and kept me calm whenever anxiety took over. I would definitely recommend Elisa’s event planning services to anyone who is looking for a reliable, stress-free, unforgettable and unique event planning experience. “Order and Organization” is an event planning business that understands their clients' needs and embraces their expectations! Keep up the good work!

Great group to work with!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

The team is very friendly and engaged us through every step of the way. They let us have or give away to them as much control over the event as we felt comfortable. They were very flexible in accommodating our requests, and gave us good counsel when they felt like something... Read More wasn't feasible. When it came to communications, we were always able to connect via email or phone with prompt responses. On the day of the event, the team was in place, and knew exactly what each person needed to do. And even when our event started late (at the fault of our wedding party, not the planners), they remained professional and were very patient. After the wedding reception, they all stuck around until the very end to clean up after the party. They were fair with their pricing, and always kept our budget in mind. They offered great suggestions on vendors. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this experience.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Heather

Elisa Yu-Shan of Order and Organization quite literally brought my wedding dreams to fruition. Elisa joined "team Weberoni" one month before the big day, at which point I had a lot of ideas and unfinished projects. She set aside every single weekend to stay up till 1 AM+ with me... Read More - yard sale shopping, table arrangement planning, sign making, bow gluing and tying, etc. And on the wedding weekend itself, her hotel room was a present wrapping, thank-you card writing, favor making, chalkboard drawing wedding planning studio! I felt completely at ease and comfortable in her hands and I am so thankful to her for making our wedding everything I imagined, and more. We've since returned from our honeymoon and have gotten back to work - and I am still in a happy place thinking about how amazing my wedding was! If anyone is looking for an event planner - I recommend Elisa! THANK YOU!