Thank you for visiting Exclusively Entertainment!

At EE, we know how stressful it is to find the right entertainment that fits the needs of your special occasion. Rest assured that with us by your side, the most important part of your night will be in the best of hands!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Chevy Chase, MD Washington DC, MD, & VA (888) 881-3936

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Samira R

Exclusively Entertainment created the perfect wedding experience for us! My fiancee and I were engaged briefly before wanting to get married in a short amount of time. I reached out to Iman, almost sure I would get turned down for such a short notice wedding. Instead, he... Read More congratulated me, reassured me everything would be great, and found the most incredible DJ (DJ SAAM) to make our wedding night absolutely perfect. Exclusively Entertainment is a team of professionals aimed at giving the bride and groom exactly what they have asked for and more. They were professional, courteous, promptly on schedule, and exceeded our expectations in every manner. Iman was always available to answer a question or request, and made us feel reassured in everything. Music and lighting are one of the most important aspects of a wedding, and using EE allows you to relax with ease because you will be provided with the best of the best. During the wedding, DJ Saam went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied and enjoying the music he was providing, and I reassured him that I couldn't have asked for someone better to be at our wedding. I couldn't help but dance to every single song - that's how good the selection was. It was as if he took my list of about fifteen songs and was able to read my mind for what I would want played at my wedding. In fact, almost every single one of our guests asked who provided the music, and were amazed by the range of songs perfectly fitted to our mixed Iranian/American/British crowd. To top things off, I was amazed to see Iman himself come and make sure everything was going smoothly that evening. This shows how much time, effort, and love Iman puts into his work, making sure that everything is carried out until the very end. People like him and companies like Exclusive Entertainment are rare. They take customer service to an unbeatable level. I look back at my wedding day, and cannot thank Exclusively Entertainment team and their incredible professionals in providing us the time of our lives! There are not enough compliments and kind words I could give this team, but I hope that this review shows my sincere appreciation in finding the most perfect event planning company in our area!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Joanna R

From the beginning of our wedding planning, my fiancé and I agreed entertainment would be a priority. We wanted our guests engaged and dancing all night long. My husband and I dreaded having one of those cheesy wedding deejays and trust me, there were ton to choose from. Given... Read More my high standards as a nightlife professional, bride, and many friends who offered to deejay our wedding, I turned to DJ Saam. Saam is one of my favorite deejays in the DC club scene and while it is one thing to deejay in a club, Saam is incredibly talented and amazing at reading a crowd and this is what I wanted for our wedding. Saam is a professional, hardworking, and overall genuine person. Saam’s affiliation with Exclusively Entertainment only sweetened the deal. He introduced us to Iman who was so hospitable, accommodating, and really cares about delivering the best experience ever, which is something we really appreciated and loved. EE is almost a “one stop shop” delivering high quality services that we decided to not only hire EE for deejay services but we chose lighting and photo booth packages as well. This made coordination of vendors a breeze and one less thing for a stressed out bride to worry about. The EE team were true ROCKSTARS and worked well coordinating the event with our wedding planners. Our lighting really made a difference in transforming the venue space, guests enjoyed the photobooth and DJ Saam had a packed dance floor. Our guests rave about our wedding, say how our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever attended, and how they’ve never danced so much at a wedding and to us, that is just priceless! My fiancé and now husband are so happy we hired and trusted Saam, Iman, and the EE team. We wholeheartedly recommend them for your entertainment needs (Hands down!). To Iman, Saam, and the EE team, we are SO grateful to you for all of your hard work, drive for excellence, and helping us and our guests make memories on our wedding day that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alyssa S

Having Exclusively Entertainment (specifically DJ Saam) as our DJ was the highlight of our wedding. They were professional, helpful, and friendly! The music was phenomenal. The dance floor was full the whole night. We even skipped the cake cutting break ( on purpose) because the... Read More party was going so strong! I loved how our wedding turned out because Saam played awesome music that kept the guests on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Colette C

We loved working with Exclusively Entertainment! From our first conversation, I felt like we were in good hands and that they immediately understood what we wanted out of our wedding music. On the night of our wedding, the dance floor was packed from the first song to the last.... Read More We actually had so many guests comment on how good our DJ (Ramin) was! Would work with them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sara G

If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further! Iman and his team are extremely professional and very easy to get a hold of throughout the entire process. It was definitely one of the aspects of the wedding planning I didn't stress over. They even helped us... Read More tremendously tie in a separate band used for the ceremony and cocktail hour. When it came time for the reception, our DJ Ramin was spectacular! Literally, at no point was our dance floor empty. The hits never stopped; it was like we were at a club! Ramin read the crowd perfectly and always knew what to play. Even at the end when we needed to stop, our guests kept shouting "One more song!, One more song!" That's certainly a sign of a great time. Ramin obliged and the guests got to dance for a few more songs. Not only was the music great, Ramin MC'd the entire evening; he coordinated when the various speeches needed to be given, when food was served, etc. You must hire these guys immediately!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sahar S

Working with EE was the easiest process - and it was FUN! From start to finish, every person we worked with was knowledgeable, professional, and organized. And they really, truly listened to our suggestions, wants, and needs for the ceremony and reception. Everything ran super... Read More smoothly. The lighting was set up exactly how I wanted - soft, and pretty. The music was killer and our MC Joe kept everything on time and upbeat. The only time I got off the dancefloor was for dinner and to cut the cake - our DJ, Payam, was AMAZING! Both Payam and Joe even made sure we were fed and ran any changes by us throughout the night. This team seriously was incredible, and I can't thank them enough for making our night so special and so fun.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Catie M

Exclusively Entertainment came highly recommended to us while we rather blindly searched for a vendor to provide DJ/MC services. Iman and his team were communicative and pretty responsive. They provided a helpful song request portal and a typical timeline and preference... Read More questionnaire as a working document to customize your day with an assigned DJ. While we didn't get Iman himself, we were assigned DJ Mova (Ramin) who proved to be a great choice. We appreciated the options for room up-lighting and GOBO lighting for the dance floor. This outfit can do it all for you with full entertainment, live musicians and lighting if you so choose. We opted for string musicians through them for our ceremony, and unfortunately were not put in contact with them or could even confirm them until about three days prior. This isn't wasn't really an issue except that they ended up on the balcony when I would have preferred them to the side in the church. They also didn't quite start my procession song on time, probably due to not being able to see me or receive proper signal, but I don't think it was noticed too much. DJ Mova was fun to work with and seemed to understand what we were going for musically. Everything played throughout dinner was perfect. I had hoped for a better mix/variation in genre as the dance party progressed (we did want a few more classics and golden oldies in there) and he might have played a couple more Arab numbers then we planned, but I am sure he was reading the crowd; and the dance floor was pretty packed for the most of the evening! He also was a perfect MC: checking pronunciation of names beforehand, announcing speeches and dances just right, and keeping the energy up. DJ Mova even was attentive enough to check with the servers on the status of our food when dinner had started and he wasn't seeing anything being brought to our table yet! He also asked me if I'd like a different color in the uplighting and did what he could to get it pretty darn close. There was a small issue with the GOBO lighting: it was non-existent during the beginning of the evening and a bit small for the floor it was projected upon once the issue was resolved, but that's minor. Overall, for a one-stop shop for your entertainment needs, we'd recommend EE again as a really solid option!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Amir R

Amazing people, amazing team work, extremely reliable and trustworthy, and just cares about you and your event! Huge success for our wedding. We will always be EE fans. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Mitra D

My husband and I are so glad we picked exclusively Entertainment for our DJ, MC and videography. That is what sets them apart from others, doing it all. He knows how to work the crowd and keep the energy alive throughout the whole event. I have seen his work prior to my wedding... Read More at multiple weddings and my husband and I couldn't be happier to have Iman and his team! Keep in mind a good Dj/MC is what makes a wedding. Exclusively entertainment is the guy you want!! Their work was absolute stellar!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Nick R

Awesome people to work with. We highly recommend them. The most fascinating thing is how quick they are to respond to your requests. Also the turn around time of their video production is great, it took like a month to get everything edited and back to us for detailed... Read More editing. We strongly recommend them

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jasmine P

Exclusively Entertainment made the entertainment process of our wedding extremely easy and stress free! While planning our wedding, I spoke with Iman, Kia and Payam and every time it was a pleasant experience! After attending an event where Kia and Payam were performing, I knew... Read More they were the right fit to be our DJs. Kia and Payam were amazing and very helpful through the whole planning process. When it came time for the big day, they were simply excellent. They arrived early, both looked sharp and were ready to make my special day even more amazing. We never had an empty dance floor the whole night, and so many of our guest said that our DJs were incredible! Kia and Payam also did an amazing job with the uplighting! The room looked so gorgeous and it set a beautiful ambiance for the night. I definitely made the right choice, I will forever recommend Exclusively Entertainment and look forward to working with them again in the future for other events. They truly have a DJ for everyone and they make your big day just as much of a priority to them as it is to you. I can't thank you enough Exclusively Entertainment team.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Dimitri F

My wife and I were introduced to Iman and EE from a good friend of mine, DJ Saam. I've known Saam for a while and have always been a fan of his talents as a top DC DJ. Working with Iman and all of EE was incredibly efficient, and the professionalism was excellent. Services that... Read More we had were DJ Saam, uplighting, and a photo booth with Tina. Everybody loved the photo booth, and all the comments we had in regards to the music were all positive. Coming from a greek background, there were some songs that my family requested that were greek. Saam was able to incorporate a wide variety of songs that appeal to the whole audience, from greek, to 80's and 90's, to top 40, and even some EDM (per groom's request :)! Saam was very flexible with allowing me to come up and ask if he could play a certain song next, and without any hesitation, he did so. The online song portal that EE provides for you is excellent, and makes for an efficient, fun night. Saam and Iman went out of their way to help Alex, Denise (Alex's mother/our planner), and I to make our wedding day a phenomenal experience, and truly a day we will never forget. Alex and I would like to thank Iman, DJ Saam, Tina, and the rest of EE, for providing such an amazing experience for us on our special day. Thanks! Love, Dimitri and Alex

Reviewed on 7/24/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Iman and DJ Nima. They made our event even more memorable with keeping the guests dancing the whole night. Thank you for a job well done and looking forward to future events with Exclusively Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Areo N

We had an amazing wedding and we would like to thank Iman and his entire team for that! Iman, DJ Kia, percussion, sax and strings were all amazing; from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and finally the reception. Everyone who attended our wedding gave us complements on the... Read More music and I know several with upcoming weddings/events already asked for his companies information. In addition to the off the charts entertainment the night of the wedding, I have to commend Iman and his team on the preparation they did leading up to the event. They were on the ball and extremely easy to work with. Which is IMO very important when choosing a team to work with. Overall, I'd say it's a no-brainer to go with Iman and the Exclusively Entertainment team!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Nafiseh K

I asked Iman to MC my wedding reception and he was absolutely fantastic. We received many compliments from our guests about the quality of the entertainment that night, and I credit Iman and his team (which included a DJ and a live percussionist) for their amazing work. They... Read More knew exactly how to set the mood and keep people dancing. During our pre-wedding consultation, Iman helped us plan our timeline for the evening, and his experience really made a huge difference. Our interactions with him were truly enjoyable, and I came out of the process feeling like I had made a friend. I can recommend Iman with absolute confidence. Totally professionally and always sharply dressed, he goes above-and-beyond when it comes to keeping events lively and running smoothly. A class-act all around.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ramtin K

We had an amazing experience with the EE team thanks to Iman, DJ Payam and Saeid all along and especially during the wedding. Iman put a good bit of time early on to help us get familiar with what to expect. During the wedding, he was wonderful in keeping the crowd engaged and... Read More was very much in sync with DJ Payam and Saeid who also did a superb job at keeping everyone dancing all night. I highly recommend EE and their great team!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lesa H

Iman and EE could not have been more helpful for our daughter's wedding at the historic #AndersonHouse in DC last month. Iman responded so promptly and courteously to every email and inquiry. He went out of his way to make planning the lighting easy and provided helpful... Read More suggestions for the venue. The pricing was very reasonable, the service was exceptional and the lighting was fabulous! So many guests commented on how the dinner lighting really dramatized the architectural details of the beautiful Anderson House. Then EE really got the party started with dynamic lighting for the band and dancing. They were very efficient in set up and take down and perfectly planned a coordinated approach to lighting. A perfect experience in every way.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Tara M

We had an incredible experience with Iman and his team at Exclusively Entertainment!!! Without a shadow of a doubt, he and his team MADE our event the party of the year. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Anitgua, Guatemala. Iman and the team at Exclusively Entertainment... Read More were extremely accommodating to the unfamiliar location and were very helpful as I had to coordinate gear and equipment from another country! Iman worked directly with my coordinator on the appropriate rentals and ensured we had the top notch elements for our party! My husband and I had so much stock in having the best dance party of all time, and so we were able to work with Iman to get the right momentum and touches that made the event a true representation of our families and joy! Every element from start to finish was a perfect hit and nearly 6 months later our families are still recounting how amazing it was! I will recommend Iman and his team at Exclusively Entertainment to anyone and everyone and if I had the chance to get married again tomorrow I'd be overjoyed to have this team back to relive it all again!!! Do yourself a favor and call these guys... And if you hear anything, HEAR THIS: Get Iman as the MC!!! You will be so glad that your uncle or cousin is not the one up there calling the show. Iman will do a tremendous job of bridging all the moments together and engaging your audience of all cultures!! Not only that, but he adds a hype and energy to the songs and dance moments that encourages all to participate and be a part of the fun!! His DJ's are top notch, but the combination of live music instruments, the DJ AND Iman himself as MC is the total package and WELL worth it!! I repeat WELLLL WORTH IT!! Give these guys a call- They WILL deliver and you will forever remember the joy of your special day!!! See how these guys brought the party from our wedding here: http://www.funkytownphotography.com/blog/tara-daniel-antigua-guatemala-wedding/

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Fozi M

Exclusively entertainment did a fantastic job providing the music at Persian ceremony and dj-ing my son's wedding reception. Iman worked with us to make sure all the must plays were there, and gave us feedback on how to make sure the dance floor stayed crowded throughout the... Read More night. Which it did! Everyone was dancing and having a great time throughout the reception. Iman was great, professional, and easy to work with throughout. Iman also has great and easy to use equipment especially wireless mics and speakers for the ceremony so everybody can hear everything. Iman went above and beyond and truly created an unforgettable night.We would highly recommend exclusively entertainment with the leadership of Mr.Iman Huschmand.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alex S

I had seen Iman and his EE crew a few times at local weddings and always thought how impressive they were. He blew away our wedding! Literally, a wedding is a snoozefest for me unless Iman is MC-ing it. He made our wedding SO much fun. I'm a guy, so I hate going to weddings... Read More and I was not excited about all the rigamarole of my own wedding. Iman made sure everything went super smoothly. His people were incredibly professional, paid attention to all the details so I could just enjoy myself, and they added an intangible touch that is truly magical. I checked with a few other companies, and Iman was NOT the cheapest, nor was he the most expensive. But let's just say you don't want to skimp on the most important facet of your wedding. Nobody gives 2 squats about the cake, the food always sucks anyway, the venue is a blur, but everyone remembers how the MC made you feel and how the party kept going all night long. Hire EE, and you're welcome!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nicholas S

Our overall experience was amazing with EE! From Day 1 ... Iman, DJ Saam and the other staff members at their office were very responsive to our questions/concerns/comments/changes. It all led to our wedding day being executed perfectly and just how we expected. We highly... Read More recommend getting EE to provide their unique services at your next event!​

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Edward C

Amazing one-stop-show vendor where you can get a variety of good quality services and make your planning lives easier. We used Exclusively Entertainment for several services including videography, special lighting at our reception, and DJ services. We had hired a separate band... Read More to provide part of the music for the evening and we hired a DJ through Exclusively Entertainment. We asked DJ Pride to coordinate with our singer and band throughout the evening, and they ended up working together perfectly in sync and managed to provide amazing entertainment for our guests. We also had a trailer and 10 minute music video made of the whole wedding day and are thrilled with the quality of the production they provided and the final movie. Unbelievable level of professionalism and very reasonably priced for the service we received. Iman and his team were the most responsive and accommodating of any of our vendors throughout the process, which is incredibly important as you manage wedding planning, and we would recommend them without any hesitation and know you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Arpi R

super!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kelly M

Iman and Saam were incredible to work with! They're both extremely responsive and experienced in the industry! They were very flexible with meeting times to help us plan our wedding, meeting at nights and over google hangouts to accommodate our difficult schedule. They didn't... Read More leave a single question unanswered and pay very close attention to every detail. Iman's team provided our uplighting, and DJ Saam did our ceremony and reception music. As we were exploring lighting options, Iman was very honest and open with us about variations of lighting and it helped us immensely since we did not have much knowledge on lighting quality and pricing. We were evaluating several vendors for lighting and we felt Iman's pricing was very fair and his experience running events in a large number of venues helped us to trust his judgment. We believe we got better quality wireless lighting for significantly less than some mainstream vendors like PSAV. For the ceremony and reception music, Iman and Saam went above and beyond to help us not only select music but make legitimate suggestions for the order of events. They made suggestions for how to shift our music selections to better fit what we wanted guests to experience and it turned out perfect. As far as the music playlists, we were so vague with DJ Saam for the kinds of music we wanted him to play during the ceremony. We picked a few songs for key wedding moments because we were short on time, but DJ Saam absolutely nailed it. I had friends who told me they've never danced more at a wedding in their lives. He was able to flawlessly blend Iranian music with American music without losing anyone from the dance floor, we had an amazing time :) . HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Mohajer S

Perfect service, really professional crew. Our guests had a great time with dj songs. Reasonable price.

Iman Huschmand

Iman has had the privilege of being the Master of Ceremonies for over 500 memorable weddings both nationally and abroad for nearly 20 years. His passion for weddings led him to start a full service company which began with entertainment services, but quickly expanded to lighting, cinematography, photo booths, event planning and more. Iman and his professional, experienced and talented team are wholeheartedly committed to providing bride and grooms with impeccable customer service and of course limitless fun!