Thank you for visiting Exclusively Entertainment!

At EE, we know how stressful it is to find the right entertainment that fits the needs of your special occasion. Rest assured that with us by your side, the most important part of your night will be in the best of hands!

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Chevy Chase, MD Washington DC, MD, & VA (888) 881-3936

Don't waste time shopping around!Exclusively go to them for all their services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Iman and Dj Pride (Arsalan) at our wedding in Montreal. Coming from Washington DC I had been to some weddings in which “Exclusively Entertainment” and most importantly Iman were in charge of music and entertainment. As a result I really wanted... Read More to work with him and his team for our wedding in Montreal, but everybody thought it is a crazy and stupid idea to hire a Dj from another city and go through the hassle of renting equipments. Well, after the wedding nobody had such a thought anymore and in fact all my guests were so impressed and happy with the music that I still keep getting asked about Iman and Arasalan and how they can have them for their event. Iman became an on spot wedding coordinator and he made sure everything on the list is done on time and helped us to manage the whole day better and take the best advantage of our limited time. Our Dj, Arsalan, kept the guests dancing all night. When I look at our wedding videos there were multiple times that all the guests were on the dance floor and other than 10-15 boring people!! nobody was sitting on his/her seat. Since they could not bring their own equipment from Washington DC I had to find a vendor to rent them and thankfully Iman took care of communicating with our vendors to make sure we are dealing with right people and going to have the right equipment. The most important thing for me on my wedding day was the music and the fact that guests are going to be dancing and having a lot of fun because at the end that’s all they will remember not the little details. Well, Exclusively entertainment made it possible for us. Iman is very knowledge, caring and professional. He kept the crowd energized and the party was rocking until 2:00 am. Throughout the planning process he was always available through text, emails and phone calls and he kept bringing up excellent points to make the event more fun for everybody. Wedding planning is a very fun but yet stressful process and the most time consuming part of it is shopping around for different things. Save yourself some time for the most important part (music and entertainment) and go straight to exclusively entertainment!

Excellent Services!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Goli E

Exclusively Entertainment helped bring our party to life! I started working with Iman in the early stages of our planning process, and he was very helpful and responsive from the very beginning! We emailed for months, and he answered every question I had in a timely manner. We... Read More were planning our wedding from out of town, so it was difficult to have face-to-face meetings. Iman accommodated us so that we could meet on our schedule, and even video-conferenced DJ Pride so that we could all be on the same page. Iman was our MC, DJ Pride (Arsalan) DJ'd the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception, Dominic did the Videography, and we had the up-lighting service as well. Every single one of them were great to work with, so pleasant, and energetic, and really helped keep our party going. We had a multi-cultural crowd, and everyone was on the dance floor from the Persian knife dance, to the Jewish Horah and everything in-between! Iman was very professional and organized, and really helped keep things on schedule. Arsalan played the perfect combination of music, and Dominic was always there capturing the best moments... we CANNOT wait to see the video he comes up with! Overall, Exclusively Entertainment was a joy to work with and we would highly recommend them for any event!!!

Enjoyed the music so much on our wedding day

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 H C

Having good music for our wedding was one of the top priorities for us. We spent quite a while searching for a DJ and finally chose to go with Exclusively Events. Our DJ was Pedram. After a formal meeting with the owner, Iman and Pedram, I knew we were in good hands. I trusted... Read More that they were going to bring our vision of seamlessly incorporating both Persian and American music to our wedding. I’ve been to weddings and events where the mix of songs can be awkward and my husband and I along with my parents were worried that we wouldn’t have everyone on the dance floor or wouldn’t be able to please both the Persian guests and the American guests. We were wrong… EVERYONE was dancing and working up a sweat, even before dinner was served. Pedram was able to mix fun, Persian music along with top 40s and classic American wedding reception songs throughout the reception. I can't believe how many people complimented us on the DJ. At one point, I looked around and everyone was dancing. That was exactly what we wanted. On top of that, Iman was there on the day of the wedding as well to make sure everything was set up properly. It was a blast and I would HIGHLY recommend going with Exclusively Events. They were professional, trustworthy and got the job done.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ramtin K

We had an amazing experience with the EE team thanks to Iman, DJ Payam and Saeid all along and especially during the wedding. Iman put a good bit of time early on to help us get familiar with what to expect. During the wedding, he was wonderful in keeping the crowd engaged and... Read More was very much in sync with DJ Payam and Saeid who also did a superb job at keeping everyone dancing all night. I highly recommend EE and their great team!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lesa H

Iman and EE could not have been more helpful for our daughter's wedding at the historic #AndersonHouse in DC last month. Iman responded so promptly and courteously to every email and inquiry. He went out of his way to make planning the lighting easy and provided helpful... Read More suggestions for the venue. The pricing was very reasonable, the service was exceptional and the lighting was fabulous! So many guests commented on how the dinner lighting really dramatized the architectural details of the beautiful Anderson House. Then EE really got the party started with dynamic lighting for the band and dancing. They were very efficient in set up and take down and perfectly planned a coordinated approach to lighting. A perfect experience in every way.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Tara M

We had an incredible experience with Iman and his team at Exclusively Entertainment!!! Without a shadow of a doubt, he and his team MADE our event the party of the year. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Anitgua, Guatemala. Iman and the team at Exclusively Entertainment... Read More were extremely accommodating to the unfamiliar location and were very helpful as I had to coordinate gear and equipment from another country! Iman worked directly with my coordinator on the appropriate rentals and ensured we had the top notch elements for our party! My husband and I had so much stock in having the best dance party of all time, and so we were able to work with Iman to get the right momentum and touches that made the event a true representation of our families and joy! Every element from start to finish was a perfect hit and nearly 6 months later our families are still recounting how amazing it was! I will recommend Iman and his team at Exclusively Entertainment to anyone and everyone and if I had the chance to get married again tomorrow I'd be overjoyed to have this team back to relive it all again!!! Do yourself a favor and call these guys... And if you hear anything, HEAR THIS: Get Iman as the MC!!! You will be so glad that your uncle or cousin is not the one up there calling the show. Iman will do a tremendous job of bridging all the moments together and engaging your audience of all cultures!! Not only that, but he adds a hype and energy to the songs and dance moments that encourages all to participate and be a part of the fun!! His DJ's are top notch, but the combination of live music instruments, the DJ AND Iman himself as MC is the total package and WELL worth it!! I repeat WELLLL WORTH IT!! Give these guys a call- They WILL deliver and you will forever remember the joy of your special day!!! See how these guys brought the party from our wedding here: http://www.funkytownphotography.com/blog/tara-daniel-antigua-guatemala-wedding/

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Tara M

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Fozi M

Exclusively entertainment did a fantastic job providing the music at Persian ceremony and dj-ing my son's wedding reception. Iman worked with us to make sure all the must plays were there, and gave us feedback on how to make sure the dance floor stayed crowded throughout the... Read More night. Which it did! Everyone was dancing and having a great time throughout the reception. Iman was great, professional, and easy to work with throughout. Iman also has great and easy to use equipment especially wireless mics and speakers for the ceremony so everybody can hear everything. Iman went above and beyond and truly created an unforgettable night.We would highly recommend exclusively entertainment with the leadership of Mr.Iman Huschmand.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Alex S

I had seen Iman and his EE crew a few times at local weddings and always thought how impressive they were. He blew away our wedding! Literally, a wedding is a snoozefest for me unless Iman is MC-ing it. He made our wedding SO much fun. I'm a guy, so I hate going to weddings... Read More and I was not excited about all the rigamarole of my own wedding. Iman made sure everything went super smoothly. His people were incredibly professional, paid attention to all the details so I could just enjoy myself, and they added an intangible touch that is truly magical. I checked with a few other companies, and Iman was NOT the cheapest, nor was he the most expensive. But let's just say you don't want to skimp on the most important facet of your wedding. Nobody gives 2 squats about the cake, the food always sucks anyway, the venue is a blur, but everyone remembers how the MC made you feel and how the party kept going all night long. Hire EE, and you're welcome!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Nicholas S

Our overall experience was amazing with EE! From Day 1 ... Iman, DJ Saam and the other staff members at their office were very responsive to our questions/concerns/comments/changes. It all led to our wedding day being executed perfectly and just how we expected. We highly... Read More recommend getting EE to provide their unique services at your next event!​

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Edward C

Amazing one-stop-show vendor where you can get a variety of good quality services and make your planning lives easier. We used Exclusively Entertainment for several services including videography, special lighting at our reception, and DJ services. We had hired a separate band... Read More to provide part of the music for the evening and we hired a DJ through Exclusively Entertainment. We asked DJ Pride to coordinate with our singer and band throughout the evening, and they ended up working together perfectly in sync and managed to provide amazing entertainment for our guests. We also had a trailer and 10 minute music video made of the whole wedding day and are thrilled with the quality of the production they provided and the final movie. Unbelievable level of professionalism and very reasonably priced for the service we received. Iman and his team were the most responsive and accommodating of any of our vendors throughout the process, which is incredibly important as you manage wedding planning, and we would recommend them without any hesitation and know you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Arpi R

super!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kelly M

Iman and Saam were incredible to work with! They're both extremely responsive and experienced in the industry! They were very flexible with meeting times to help us plan our wedding, meeting at nights and over google hangouts to accommodate our difficult schedule. They didn't... Read More leave a single question unanswered and pay very close attention to every detail. Iman's team provided our uplighting, and DJ Saam did our ceremony and reception music. As we were exploring lighting options, Iman was very honest and open with us about variations of lighting and it helped us immensely since we did not have much knowledge on lighting quality and pricing. We were evaluating several vendors for lighting and we felt Iman's pricing was very fair and his experience running events in a large number of venues helped us to trust his judgment. We believe we got better quality wireless lighting for significantly less than some mainstream vendors like PSAV. For the ceremony and reception music, Iman and Saam went above and beyond to help us not only select music but make legitimate suggestions for the order of events. They made suggestions for how to shift our music selections to better fit what we wanted guests to experience and it turned out perfect. As far as the music playlists, we were so vague with DJ Saam for the kinds of music we wanted him to play during the ceremony. We picked a few songs for key wedding moments because we were short on time, but DJ Saam absolutely nailed it. I had friends who told me they've never danced more at a wedding in their lives. He was able to flawlessly blend Iranian music with American music without losing anyone from the dance floor, we had an amazing time :) . HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Mohajer S

Perfect service, really professional crew. Our guests had a great time with dj songs. Reasonable price.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Styves E

The level of professionalism mixed with great personalities and true good-hearted people that run this company are what makes this an easy choice for any event. My wife and I needed a DJ that could play Bollywood, Caribbean, and Top 40 for our Blindian wedding. Not only were... Read More they on time for all of the appointments and meetings but they went above and beyond and even made sure we had extra music that fit all of our genres needed to accompany a Haitian and Indian wedding. Thank you for making our a day nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Yash C

Iman was not only very professional but very accommodating, to all of our requests. Very thorough. Went above and beyond what we asked for to make our entire 9 hour wedding day go smoothly! everyone loved the music by DJ Bikram, who was amazing. The lighting was great too and... Read More looked better than expected, it really does make a big difference because i wasn't sure about it in the beginning. Having Iman as the MC really made everything flow well, he made the party flow seamlessly from the beginning, from the start to the speeches to garter and bouquet toss, to first dances. Little did we know that prior to the wedding when we went through the activities for the day, that time line was used by everyone involved in the wedding, the wedding planner, photographer, and videographer. And because we had it all written down by the minute of when everything was happening, i made a copy of it and sent it to my family and friends who wanted to know when everything was happening so they didn't miss anything important since it was a mixed wedding so there were dress changes by bride and other people. Iman and DJ bikram were very nice and professional all the way to the end when inebriated people started to come out. Would use them again for any other event and would recommend them to all my friends!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Sam S

We had a really great experience with Exclusively Entertainment and DJ Pedram. They were very responsive and easy to get in touch with based on our schedule. Everything was very professional and it ensured that we had a great wedding by making the night move smoothly. DJ Pedram... Read More did a great job with our request to play both Persian and American music. All of our guests had a great time dancing and said that they had a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Raha N

Exclusively Entertainment is without a doubt one of the best in the business! They provided DJ, MC, percussionist and uplifting at our wedding and truely did a magnificent job. We had experienced their services at a few other weddings so when it came time to choose a vendor,... Read More it was a no brainer. Entertainment is probably one of the most important aspects at a wedding, in my opinion, so it was nice to know we were in good hands. Thank you again to the EE team for helping make our special day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ryann W

Iman and his group were great! They were very responsive to emails and very professional. We had Ramin as our DJ, who was awesome! He was very accommodating at our reception, on time, and played all the songs we requested; even a few we asked to be played again. His attire was... Read More appropriate for our reception and the DJ booth and his equipment fit perfectly in our location. There were no issues with sound and he was very aware of the crowd's vibe throughout the evening. (Other DJs still play a song or continue with the same song and the crowd has dispersed. That did not happen with Ramin.) They are very organized. Definitely use their music selection system. It gives them an idea of what music you all like and gives them a chance to have songs you want played. They also have you fill out a timeline for different events throughout the night, e.g. mother/son dance, father/daughter dance, garter toss, etc. That timeline actually helped us out a lot, to get us organized. Other DJs in our search were overpriced and definitely would not have been as great as Iman and his group. We would definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Shirin A

We ABSOLUTELY LOVED Exclusively Entertainment and DJ Mova! Whenever I talked about what my wedding would be like, I said that I had only two goals: 1. to be married by the end of it, and 2. to dance all night. I only left the dance floor for maybe 5 minutes that night. He kept... Read More me dancing literally the entire night! All of our family and friends told me for weeks after the wedding that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and that the music and dancing was unbelievable. Of all the vendors we had, I think Exclusively Entertainment contributed the most to creating the atmosphere of our wedding. I was also so impressed to see Iman Huschmand - our main contact and the Chief Entertainment Officer of EE at the beginning of the wedding. It really made me feel like he was invested in our event. Even more impressive is the fact that he reached out twice after the wedding to get our feedback and see if we were happy with our services. Truly one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mariam N

Where do I begin?! Iman and his team are hands down 5 stars! My husband and I got married at Westwood Country Club. We had Arsalan (DJ Pride aka Ari) as our DJ and Iman was gracious to send DJ Payam as well. As soon as we had our date and venue picked out, I immediately called... Read More EE to make sure we would get the best Persian DJs outside of Tehran to rock our wedding! Even before the big day, my husband and I were emailing Iman with any questions we had especially for recommendations for other vendors. Iman's years of experience in the wedding industry makes him super helpful as he can even help out with even non-entertainment related wedding questions as well and he is always prompt to respond! We learned a lot from attending one of EE's bridal shows and saw even more of how much expertise, professionalism, and good quality Iman and his team bring to the table. Iman's expertise really shines through the day of the consultation concerning the timeline of the wedding day. He and Ari were able to help us create a timeline for our wedding which we used with other vendors. Both Iman and Ari were very thorough and listened to everything my husband and I wanted for our big day. On the day of our wedding, Ari went above and beyond not only when it came to the music, but also helping us out for other aspects of our wedding. Ari had everyone on the dance floor, and all of our guests complemented us and how amazing he was! Payam was super helpful as well! Ari did a great job playing a good mix of music to have even our non-Persian guests on the dance floor all night as well. Needless to say everyone of our guests were sad to see Ari play the last song, and we are still hearing about how great Ari was from our guests. Thank you to the EE Team for everything! We look forward to working with you again for our future events!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Anahita F

There is nobody else in the industry like them! We have so many amazing memories from our wedding thanks to the incredible party put on by Iman and his crew from Exclusively Entertainment!!! They truly put talent and passion into every wedding they are a part of. We asked them... Read More if they could travel to NYC to be a part of our Persian wedding at the end of August because we could not find anyone comparable in the area. From the moment I met Iman, he was EXTREMELY helpful and supportive in every step of the party planning process. He is a true professional and one of the most knowledgeable people about the logistics of entertainment. Iman is a perfectionist that will ensure that every detail of the most important day of your life is flawless. Even for an out of town wedding, he made sure to know the room dimensions/layout and party timeline to ensure they could plan appropriately. I was very new to the wedding planning process, but Iman was extremely helpful and had a two hour Skype meeting with myself and my husband to help us pick out traditional Persian songs for our ceremony, line up, cocktail hour etc. He is full of great suggestions and truly helped us decide on what we wanted for our special day. He even verified and re-verified the order and pronunciation of our entire wedding party and parents’ names prior to the wedding. He loves what he does and appreciates the importance of someone’s wedding to ensure everything goes super smoothly. On wedding day this group far surpassed our expectations! Everything was perfect. They showed up to NYC early ready to put on an amazing show. Every member of this team is incredible. Iman as MC made sure the crowd was always dancing and pumped for the night. Farzan was on the drums playing in sync to the mix of dancing hits played by our DJ Kia. This group loves what they do and truly deliver their best production for every wedding. There was never a dull moment! Our guests had such an amazing time that everyone was on their feet, even our older guests were all dancing! After the wedding we could not stop getting compliments from our 300 guests on how much fun our party was. The photo booth was also a highlight of the night and we even got all of our photos sent to us digitally after the wedding so we could post them on social media. Every time I see a video clip from our wedding, I smile because it was such a fun night and I have Exclusively Entertainment to thank for that! If you are fortunate enough to have this group available on your wedding day just BOOK them! They can do ANY type of wedding, American, Persian, Latin, Middle Eastern, their knowledge of music and entertainment far surpasses anyone’s expectations! You won’t find this type of talent and professionalism anywhere else. Thank you guys for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Olivia B

They were just 100% awesome and kept the party going even in the storm !

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Ariana V

Overall, my husband and I had a great experience with Exclusively Entertainment. Iman and Kam were excellent in helping us plan everything down to the last detail. They were extremely accommodating of us being located in Fort Worth, TX despite having our wedding in Maryland.... Read More Right away, they set us up with their online planning tool, which made it extremely easy to pick what type of music we wanted played during each part of our reception. They even held a conference call with us to ensure we could speak about the day-of events in order to get everything planned down to the last detail. They consistently answered our emails promptly and gave us a fair price for everything we decided we wanted. The photobooth we rented was a major hit with all of our guests. The design of the photobooth itself was sleek and not an eyesore at all, which is something I was worried about. They provided plenty of props for everyone to be silly and take a ton of photos, which we're excited to see! The only reason I'm giving Iman and his crew four stars instead of five is because of the MC we had for the afternoon. I didn't realize that we would be receiving a different MC entirely from DJ Kam, who we knew would be at the reception. The MC was a little awkward and didn't know how to pronounce some people's names, which was a little frustrating since I had provided a list of all the important folks' names (bridal party, parents, bride and groom, etc.) and their phonetic spellings so as to make pronunciations easy. That said, the music was totally on par with what we had asked (country/American Top 40, generally appropriate music since our crowd was a little older). We felt totally comfortable giving them a lot of creative freedom with the music since talking with Iman and Kam put us at ease with everything. Overall, I would highly recommend Exclusively Entertainment. My only suggestion would be to clarify who will be present for your reception/wedding, since we did not realize that the MC would be someone we had never met before. Overall, the MC did a decent job with everything, but it was a little unnerving initially to realize that it was a different person than we thought originally.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Olivia A

We were so so so happy with Iman and his crew. We got so many compliments about Iman MCing. He really helped get people on the dance floor. Having a very international wedding it was very important for us to have a Persian DJ [DJ Payam] and Persian MC. The wedding was better... Read More than I imagined and Exclusively Entertainment was a big part of that. I wasn't sure if we needed an MC at first, but I am so glad we had one! Thank you, thank you! I would highly recommend them!!

Iman Huschmand

Iman has had the privilege of being the Master of Ceremonies for over 500 memorable weddings both nationally and abroad for nearly 20 years. His passion for weddings led him to start a full service company which began with entertainment services, but quickly expanded to lighting, cinematography, photo booths, event planning and more. Iman and his professional, experienced and talented team are wholeheartedly committed to providing bride and grooms with impeccable customer service and of course limitless fun!