Book Your Wedding with Executive Hills Polo Club

A BACKYARD IN KANSAS CITY, MO

Couples looking for a beautiful wedding destination in Kansas City, Missouri, love the Executive Hills Polo Club. With class, beauty and rustic charm, it offers everything you need to say "I do" with family and friends. This celebration location is conveniently located fewer than 10 miles from the Kansas City International Airport for out-of-town guests. It's surrounded by green pastures, countryside parks and the rolling greens of the area's golf courses. The Executive Hills Polo Club sits on a beautiful, 15-acre estate with a beautiful waterfront gazebo overlooking a two-acre pond. This gorgeous event facility is a former cattle farm that was established in the 1930s. Today, the club features the expansive property and a 7,000-square-foot mansion to host important events for both members and nonmembers.

The Mansion. If you prefer an indoor event or have weather restrictions, the mansion is a great spot to say your vows and celebrate after the event with family and friends. It can accommodate up to 250 guests for formal dining. Couples can enjoy the building's large wraparound porch that's available for guests to mingle or for a cocktail hour when the weather permits. Inside the Mansion, you might fall in love with the original wood panel walls, high ceilings, crystal chandeliers and the many floor-to-ceiling windows that provide an incredible view of the property.

The Executive Hills Polo Club is only a rental facility and it doesn't offer any additional services. Couples are responsible for all vendors, including catering, beverages, music, photography, videography and all floral arrangements and decorations. A list of preferred vendors is available upon request. Your rental agreement includes the use of the facility to decorate and prepare the day before your event. You also have full use of the venue on the day of the wedding.

You can host your nuptials outside on the spacious grounds or inside the property's main building. There's no limit to the guest count for outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Choose from wooden, white folding chairs or church pews for the ceremony. An event tent is available for all outdoor receptions for an additional fee.

The rental fee at the Executive Hills Polo Club includes an event planner to guide you through the choices and coordinate activities on the day of the event. Other items include:

• Round tables and chiavari chairs for up to 200 guests
  • China, stemware and flatware
  • All linens
  • Private suites for the bride and groom to prepare for their ceremony

You and your guests can also arrive or leave your wedding in style with the private, registered helipad on the property.

Perfect balance of rustic charm and modern luxury.

The Executive Hills Polo Club offers 7,000 square foot mansion, resides in the northland of Kansas City, Missouri and surrounded by 15 acres of scenic land, including a two acre pond, waterfront gazebo, registered helipad, and many other unique characteristics. Originally established as Roan Ridge Farm, the house and land have a rich history tied into the rise of Kansas City’s cattle trade. A wedding at the Polo Club delivers an ideal setting for: Ceremonies (Indoor/Outdoor) Receptions Rehearsal Dinners Bridal Showers With building capacity 250 and outdoor capacity unlimited, the Polo Club is the perfect blend of rustic elegance and state of the art amenities. Now booking for 2016|2017!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue

10018 NW Skyview Avenue, Kansas City, MO (816) 215-1118

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Madison B

My husband and I recently got married here at the Polo Club and it was fantastic. Trish worked with me from the very beginning to ensure that day went exactly as I had always envisioned. The staff was there throughout the evening to ensure that the night ran smoothly and I could... Read More not have asked for a better night or a better venue!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

If you are looking for a unique and romantic dream venue you have found it! This venue has not only beautiful outdoor grounds for your ceremony but a spacious yet intimate indoor reception area. Like many other brides, I have dreamed about my wedding since I was a little girl... Read More - this venue really allows my vision to become my reality. I cannot wait till October 2016 to marry my best friend at this perfect venue. Lastly, if you are looking for a worry and stress free wedding day, Executive Hills Polo club is the venue for you - the owners are truly accommodating and genuine people who will take care of you and your groom on your special day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Amanda R

My husband and I were married here on April 8th 2017. It was the most perfect day and working with Trisha was a blessing. She has a creative eye for colors and making sure everything flows together. She made our day so special and made both of us feel relaxed about everything... Read More being done. The Mimosa bar was such a sweet gestur and my bridal party thoroughly enjoyed that. It was nice to show up in the morning and everything was organized for our BIG day! The property was breathtaking and the doors I walked through added orginiality to our ceremony. We chose Executive Hills Polo Club because you don't just get the veunue you get Trisha who is an expert in the wedding industry and makes sure your day is perfect. Our wedding was enchanting and ambiance the ball room has was exactly what we pictured for us to get married at. Trisha and her family are amazing and we are so happy with the decision we made to get married there.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kristine A

I was excited to tour this venue due to other reviews and beautiful pictures. The owner forgot about our meeting and was not on site when we arrived, so we never had a tour of the venue. However, from what I saw of the grounds, this venue has great potential but needs some up... Read More keep (falling down/ paint chipped fence, etc). It is only march so maybe they will be doing this when spring arrives...

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Love this event space! It is very unique and everything is on one level. The best place to say I DO!

Meet The Events Director

Trisha Scott

Trisha Scott, Events Director, of Executive Hills Polo Club has a long love for planning and executing events and now is able to do that on her own gorgeous property. Its her dream come true.