Experience Love Events

Counties: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Port St. Lucie

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Baptist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Counties: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Port St. Lucie (954) 667-2146

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Tiffani T

Sheena was absolutely amazing!!! She not only officiated our ceremony but also provided décor for our ceremony and reception. She made my guests not only cry but laugh. Her words are beautiful and she throws in a few funny curve balls to bring the guests back from tears. I have... Read More a few friends who are engaged and are asking me for her contact info and if she will do a destination wedding in Northern Florida.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Katia M

Sheena was so amazing as our wedding officiant!!! We planned our West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and only had communication through phone calls and emails. Her questionnaire was very thorough and she was happy to answer any questions that myself and my fiancé... Read More had. At the ceremony, she made the vows and speaking portion so personalized, our guests thought that she was our pastor from Pittsburgh. Our ceremony was so beautiful and will be something we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Krislyn B

Top quality service. Totally customized and beautiful wedding ceremonies. Sheena has a heartfelt and amazing personality.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Sheena is an amazing wedding planner and officiant.