Experience Love Events

Counties: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Port St. Lucie

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Baptist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Counties: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Port St. Lucie (954) 667-2146

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Chan S

Sheena is an incredibly patient, kind, understanding and helpful person. It was very nice knowing that she was willing to do whatever it took to make us happy and satisfied. We loved getting to know her, she has a beautiful heart ❤️! I know she put great effort into what she... Read More does /believe in.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Christelle B

My wedding was magical because of Sheena. She really put her heart into everything that she does. Completely saved my day and turned it around. Very professional and I made a friend.😂 My wedding ceremony was beyond imaginable. A visionary with great ideas. Everyone she... Read More recommended from the DJ to the photo booth was amazing! No wedding is perfect but it’s the imperfection that makes it perfect. I love you Sheena!!! You are hired for all my special events to come 🤪 thank you for ripping your heart out on on December 30th 2017. I definitely felt loved and special because of your genuine heart and how beautiful everything turned out! Your mother is awesome ❤️ Please thank your husband for me as well

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Tiffani T

Sheena was absolutely amazing!!! She not only officiated our ceremony but also provided décor for our ceremony and reception. She made my guests not only cry but laugh. Her words are beautiful and she throws in a few funny curve balls to bring the guests back from tears. I have... Read More a few friends who are engaged and are asking me for her contact info and if she will do a destination wedding in Northern Florida.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Katia M

Sheena was so amazing as our wedding officiant!!! We planned our West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and only had communication through phone calls and emails. Her questionnaire was very thorough and she was happy to answer any questions that myself and my fiancé... Read More had. At the ceremony, she made the vows and speaking portion so personalized, our guests thought that she was our pastor from Pittsburgh. Our ceremony was so beautiful and will be something we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Krislyn B

Top quality service. Totally customized and beautiful wedding ceremonies. Sheena has a heartfelt and amazing personality.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Sheena is an amazing wedding planner and officiant.