Expert Productions

Saint Petersburg, FL

Expert Productions

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

939 Park St N, Saint Petersburg, FL

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Marissa

Expert was so great to work with. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail service with the steel drums. People are still talking about that. And we used the DJ service for the reception. The DJ made sure the dance floor was filled the entire night! I loved working with... Read More Expert.

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Julie B

We used Expert Productions for our destination wedding and had a great experience from start to finish. Planning our wedding from out of country was easy with Dawn's and Sara's help. They provided great customer service and quick responses. They were also very flexible as we... Read More kept going back and forth on considering additional services (steel drum player, additional DJ time). They have an online planning form you fill in before the wedding which contains all general information and details about your ceremony and reception. You can provide all your details and choose special songs up front so the DJ knows your vision. Esteban was our DJ for the reception and took care of the ceremony music as well. He did an amazing job, played all our requests and picked great songs from the general type of music we had requested. We enjoyed working with Expert Productions and highly recommend them.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Tara N

We used Expert Productions for our destination wedding and what an amazing company to work with while planning our wedding from a far. Great customer service from start to finish. Joe did an amazing job as our DJ. I think I personally danced all but 2 songs all night long. He... Read More played our requests and did a great job reading our group to see what got us dancing.

For me too much pressure

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Edyta J

I took him, because he was cheep. He wasn't bad, guest like the music, but I didnt like the quizzes for guests, that was boring. Maybe If you will give him detailed instructions... I didnt have time for it, so I gave him free hand.