We are your ONE STOP shop!

As with any of the services we have, our goal is to keep your guests entertained, make the wedding personal to you and really help make every wedding run smoothly working with your caterer and venue. Having talented and skilled wedding specialists all under one roof is a certain benefit, and I will gladly be your "portal" to putting all the information in one place! We have such a huge range of awesome services that we offer for ANY event! We offer: DJ Services, Steel drums, Videography, Planning Services, Photography, Wedding Officiates, Aerial Drone Footage, Uplighting around your ballroom, Monogram Lighting and Photo Booth fun! And one more thing, just to get you in the planning SPIRIT, here are some little highlights of Expert Weddings <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8aKo0G6z

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Bow2008 09

939 Park St N, Saint Petersburg, FL (727) 344-0304

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amy T

Nick and I just got married at The Postcard Inn in St Pete Beach. We hired Expert Productions for the DJ, Photographer, and Wedding Coordinator services, and they went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect! Even got a special license for they could work at our... Read More venue! Joe, the DJ also played steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour (ladies, he plays Under the Sea just like it sounds in the Little Mermaid, just saying!) and then got the party started with a mix of songs that we had requested. Tina, our photographer, showed me a few of her favorite shots throughout the night, they looked amazing! She also had some great ideas for the photos like the rings on the starfish, and some fun group shots! And Cherish, our coordinator, I can not say enough good things about her. She had great advice while planning the wedding, made sure we hadn't forgot anything, and directed everyone to their places at the right time during the ceremony. The day of the wedding, you will need someone directing you where to go! All these people were so wonderful to work with, we HIGHLY recommend them!!

2017-10-02T17:00:05 Response from the vendor

Omg Your family is so awesome and nice . What a great wedding. It was a perfect night , so much love . Goodness. Thank you for having us there :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Crystal S

Expert Productions was awesome to work with! We used them as our DJ, officiate and videographer for our wedding. The steel drums on the beach for the ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely AMAZING!!! The DJ knew how to keep the party going, every one danced that night, even... Read More the grandparents! He kept the evening on track and was on cue at all the right times. (Even a surprise dance we asked him to throw in the mix at the spur of the moment, we asked him to pick the song. He handled it fast and no one noticed it was a last minute change up.) The officiate had a great personality and made the ceremony very personable and entertaining. He was very helpful throughout the rehearsal and ceremony. He was very fast in getting a copy of the marriage license to us prior to leaving for the honeymoon. I'm still waiting on the video but I'm sure she captured all of the important parts and good times. I remember seeing her move around the room getting all of the details people dancing. I highly recommend this company to anyone! It is important to them to make sure your big day is extra special. They are organized, on time, professional, friendly and just all around amazing! Thank you again Expert Productions! :)

2017-10-02T17:02:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are honored you trusted us to perform at your wedding. Cheers :)

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Danielle F

We used Expert for out cocktail hour steel drum, DJ and up-lighting. We got married at the Sirata and the steel drum music was great to have in the background of the cocktail hour. The DJ was great with helping organize the night and played great songs in between our requests.... Read More For up-lighting, we were invited to their office to pick specific colors. It was very helpful to see it all in person. They were quick with responses and punctual on the night of the wedding.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lindsay G

I just got married at The Tradewinds in St. Petersburg and Expert Productions was AMAZING! We had a steel drummer for the ceremony and cocktail hour, DJ for reception and we added a photo booth last minute and we're so happy that we did. Our DJ kept the party alive and everyone... Read More had so much fun. Thank you guys for making our day awesome!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Zoe H

Expert Productions did a great job for our wedding! We booked the steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the DJ service for the reception. Our guests raved about the steel drummer, and said it fit perfectly with the overall island feel of our wedding and reception.... Read More Although we didn't get to hear much of the steel drum during the cocktail hour, we snuck in a few times and couldn't have been happier! We are SO happy with our decision to add this. Thomas was our DJ during the ceremony and overall, we are happy with how every thing flowed. Thomas called us 2 days before our wedding to go over our "list" that we submitted - a lot of questions he asked were already answered on our submission, so we were a little bothered with having to go over the entire list again, however, I'd rather him be told the same thing 10x than not at all. Thomas's energy during the reception was great, and he did an awesome job at reading the crowd and playing music that fit the mood. Although a lot of our original song choices weren't played, what WAS played really fit the moment. My only disappointment is how he ended the night - rather than play our final song, and thank everyone for coming, the song finished and everyone was kind of awkwardly standing on the dance floor. I wish there would have been some closing remarks in this moment, or an additional "let's hear it for the newlyweds" - the abrupt end to the music left everyone confused. Overall, we are super happy with our decision to book with Expert Productions. They were extremely easy to work with from the beginning and I would definitely recommend their services! Tori, Cherish, Thomas and everyone at Expert went above and beyond to make our day special & we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Brenna M

From the very beginning they made wedding planning from NY so easy! Everyone we spoke to was so nice and helpful! Our DJ (Josh) was so great and kept the dance floor packed. Tina our photographer was so awesome and sweet, Pam the videographer was so great! We had a woman doing... Read More steel drums and everyone was blown away by how amazing she was! It's a perfect company for all of your needs for a wedding. They do a great job and I wish I could have another wedding just to work with them again!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Brittany C

We had a wonderful experience with Expert Productions last month. As the Maid of Honor I had to coordinate with the planner and of course bride. Tori, the wedding planner, definitely made the day so much easier! Everything came together as planned. Cherish was the officiant and... Read More the ceremony was short and sweet, as requested. There were 2 music options and the bride requested both. Jessica for steel drums , which made the beach setting even more tropical and Josh as DJ at the reception. Josh was great at coordinating the right times for all of the traditional reception speeches and dances. And got down with us when we were ready to PAAARTY! Thanks Expert Productions for a truly great experience! I would highly recommend your services to all brides looking for a classy, yet fun wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Patty M

Omg what can I say about this company?! From the Director of Sales Tori, to Cherish who married me was so amazing! They made me feel like family and at ease with every question. I even had Tori as our ceremony planner who kept my family sane and told our guests where to sit.... Read More Jessica killed it at steel drums and Josh was our Dj. He kept our dance floor full and everyone wanted them to keep playing. I got everything and more!!! Everyone was amazing, if your getting married? Choose Experts hands down!!! 5 stars isn’t enough

2017-10-02T17:26:42 Response from the vendor

From all of us here at Expert , Thank you for the great review ! We re so glad you are happy ! It was a great wedding ! Cheers to you and your awesome family :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Iliana G

I DO NOT RECOMMEND EXPERT PRODUCTIONS. They stay in touch with you at the very beginning but they won't answer your phone calls or emails after everything is over; unless you keep calling. I had Thomas as my DJ at my wedding and I can honestly say that I could have done a... Read More better job. He did not play the songs that we requested, he was DRINKING/DRUNK, he didn't stop the music when we told him to, he will disappear without telling us, he disrespected family members and our bartenders (not from Exp. Prod.) He also forgot some of the equipment the day of the weeding. I was pretty frustrated when everybody was telling me how bad he was and how he kept drinking. I called the next day and spoke to Cherish (manager). She told me that she has never had an issue with DJ Thomas and that he disrespected their policy by drinking alcohol. After a few weeks they responded and said that they can only give me $100 back. I spent $550 for nothing. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH EXPERT PRODUCTIONS. Cherish is a great manager but unfortunately our DJ didn't do his job.

2017-09-29T16:04:02 Response from the vendor

Please forgive us. I wish I could turn back time. We love our brides and really care so much he never drank before. Please contact us directly so we can make this right ...

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Lynzie S

Expert Productions was VERY easy to work with! I was very anxious calling vendors because we were doing a destination wedding and they made the whole process extremely easy! Our DJ was Josh and he did an awesome job playing to the crowd and getting everyone up and moving!!! We... Read More never wanted our party to stop!

2017-10-02T17:05:40 Response from the vendor

Hi ! Thank you for the nice review and for the opportunity to serve you at your wedding . It was awesome ! DJ Josh

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Aleeya K

After Expert claimed that all of their DJ's were very knowledgeable with Indian, Soca, Chutney and Spanish music. We personally requested Joe as our DJ, nearly a year ago when we booked Expert. We came to find out that they had no idea what Soca, Chutney and Indian music is. Joe... Read More asked me to be very detailed when filling out our request page. 2 days before our wedding we were told that our DJ will be Thomas. We submitted our request page via Expert website according to what we have discussed with Joe over the last year. Thomas did not understand anything that was on the page, even though it was very thoroughly detailed. He had not read through anything as was asking us questions that was all already answered on our request page. The Friday before our wedding Thomas clarified lots of the music with us and claimed to know all of the music requested and was very excited for our event. Which gave my husband and I very high hopes. The setup and the uplighting were both done very beautifully. The music was all VERY WRONG AND VERY UPSETTING. When our flower girls and ring bearer walked in for the ceremony, the music kept stopping. When my husband and I made our exit from the ceremony, the music kept stopping. I have no idea what was even played during the cocktail hour since we were busy taking pictures. The entrance music for our wedding party was played so low that we could BARELY hear it when walking in. My first dance with my husband was stopped in the middle of the song and a completely different song came on. Maybe about 10% of the songs I actually requested was played for our wedding reception. Sadly, we heard many negative comments from our guests. Unfortunately, my husband and I were very disappointed with our experience and will not recommend in the future.

2017-09-30T08:49:54 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you are not happy. Your playlist was long and detailed.The DJ head every song on it he played every song on your list, after we heard this we asked him to show us the songs he played because it's saved... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Karen C

We had a great experience with Expert. It was so easy to use their website to request our favorite songs for the night and to provide all the needed info. My family (bride) wanted to use the photo booth at the end of the night because we had been so busy until then. When we went... Read More over they were just about done wrapping up for the night. As we walked away they came and got us and opened it back up just for us. We LOVED our DJ too and the steel drums. Thank you Expert!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jenny W

Expert Productions did my officiate, 5 hr photography, 1 hr videography, live steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ for my wedding at the Grand Plaza in St. Pete Beach. The DJ was timely, full of energy, and played the right songs at the right time. The... Read More photographer was awesome! She had amazing ideas for poses and included all the poses I wanted. She took the most gorgeous sunset pictures I've ever experienced. The officiate was very friendly, and took the time to get to know us to make our ceremony personable and meaningful. I would highly recommend Expert Productions!!! It was also very convenient having all the venders through the same company. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica S

Expert Productions made the whole process of entertaining guests flawless! From the first communication I had with the office to the last dance at the end of the night, this company nailed it! They are extremely easy to work with, they have a super user friendly portal where you... Read More enter in EVERYTHING about your entertainment needs so nothing gets missed. Josh was our DJ - he kept the party going all night. I seriously don't think there was a moment where our guests weren't dancing. We could have used two more hours! We also had Joe as our steel drummer which was a beautiful & awesome touch. Overall so pleased with this company. You won't go wrong if you go with this team of professionals!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Roxana R

I specifically requested for Joe for our wedding at the Grand Plaza. I happened to see him DJ for my sister-in-law's wedding back in June and I thought he was absolutely great! Joe does not disappoint! He kept the party going and dance floor moving even though we had a morning... Read More wedding! We had so much! I would highly recommend Expert Productions to anyone getting married in the area. Cherish, the director of sales is who I was in constant communication with. She was just as equally as amazing, helpful and friendly! She responded to emails within an hour or less, and kept checking up on me and the wedding planning. Love love love this company!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ashley B

Expert productions is by far the best DJ/videographer/photobooth in the area! We are so happy how everything turned out and were so lucky to have Expert Productions help make our dream wedding come true! We had Joe on DJ and steel drum and he did a phenomenal job! Pam was our... Read More videographer and she was amazing!!!! We could not have asked for a better group to help keep our party going!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017

Real experts, friendly staff and great professionals. Our Dj Thomas was super fun to work with and pleased us and our guests all night. Tina, our photographer was very friendly and her professional shots came out beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Bora B

Joe was an AMAZING DJ! He was extremely easy to work with and he really listened to what we wanted. We wanted our wedding to be a real party with non-stop dancing and Joe made that happen. He played our requests and added his special mix. Joe - thank you for making our wedding... Read More so amazing!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Karen C

Joe came highly recommended and I know why. He played the steel drums during the beach ceremony, had Caribbean music flowing during the cocktail reception then did an amazing job keeping everything running smoothly at the dinner reception and had the dance floor packed all... Read More night. Worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Dawn D

We used Expert Productions for DJ, videography and Photo Booth services at our wedding in December 2016. They did a sensational job for us. We were extremely pleased with all of their services. They were professional, flexible and reliable and we had nothing to worry about at... Read More all with them. At the reception, Joe's DJ skills were top notch and we had all a great time celebrating around the dance floor to his selected tunes. Highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Mandy W

I recently got married and Jon from expert productions was our DJ. I heard nothing but good things about him, but when it came to my wedding day, he completely dropped the ball. He did not listen to my direction at all. He did not put a microphone on the officiant, so no one... Read More was able to hear our ceremony. He messed up our grand introductions. He announced the cake cutting WHEN I WAS IN THE BATHROOM. He played the wrong songs for my bouquet toss and garter toss, and he wasn't able to keep the party going- I had people leaving at 930! Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jacob S

My husband and I used Expert Productions for our steel drum ceremony and cocktail hour and our DJ for our reception in May and we couldn't be happier with them! Our cerenony and cocktail hour were absolutely beautiful and unique with the live steel drums! Our guests loved it!... Read More The DJ at our reception was also nothing short of awesome! He definitely kept the night going with his music and karaoke! We definitely recommend using Expert Productions as your Steel Drummer/DJ! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Christina W

Expert productions were amazing for my wedding at the grand plaza. For planning a wedding from Oregon they were great and responded back very quickly. I would 100% recommend them. Thank you expert for making my wedding awesome.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Teamy X

Our experience with Expert Productions was fantastic. Sara was excellent in keeping constant communication with us during the planning process and was always on top of getting all of our needs met. We hired Cherish as our officiant and she was AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for... Read More a better person to marry us. She was so sweet and easy to communicate with considering our wedding was a destination wedding. Cherish personalized our ceremony perfectly to us and our friends and family even commented on how great she was. We also did the Photo Booth flip book through Expert and it was definitely a lot of fun. Our guests were not expecting it and had so much fun taking the little flip books home. The attendants got the flip books done right away for our guests and did a great job managing everything smoothly the entire night. We also went through Expert for our DJ. He did a great job during the ceremony and our guests had a good time with the music selection he had. Our only downfall was communication with him directly wasn't the best. We were told he would reach out to us the week of the wedding and didn't hear back from him by tuesday so we called Sara to have him reach out to us. By the time we talked to him it was Thursday and our wedding was Friday, the following day. Everything we wanted and requested was communicated to him during our rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. This was slightly frustrating for us to have to deal with it the day of the wedding, but everything ended up working out for the most part. For this, we gave them 4 stars instead of 5. But aside from this, I would encourage any of you brides to really consider Expert Productions for your wedding. The entire team is truly amazing and so helpful and we appreciate everything they did for us to make our day the best day ever! Thanks Expert!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 ashley r

Expert Productions, the name says it all! We hired these guys for our beach wedding, and couldn’t have made a better choice. The steel drums during the reception and cocktail hour were awesome! Joe was great, very friendly and personable, professional musical skills superb,... Read More and kept the party going all night from the DJ booth! Professional massages were required for all guests the day after from “cutting the rug” all night LOL. From the initial booking through the day of the wedding, their staff was extremely courteous and immediately responded to any questions/concerns. Their expertise led to a flawless night that NO ONE will ever forget! We would highly recommend these guys to anyone whom wishes to have a once in a lifetime wedding experience. Matt and Ashley Wallace Grand Plaza Beach Wedding 4/2016

Meet The Director of Sales

Tori Elkington

Ahhh...now you are in the safe realm of Expert where you can experience the easy way to plan a wedding and let YOU enjoy the process...as it should be. Cherish and I are the only 2 who dabble in Sales, Wedding Officiant and Coordinating customized to meet YOUR needs. We take a different approach keeping everything upbeat and calm during your time of panic. Between the two of us, we offer over 14 years experience and have loads of ideas to share. Anyways, enough about me. So make a wish list, give us a call and watch as everything suddenly falls into place.