Light exposes the film, we expose the heart.

Just like every picture is a unique moment in time, we know that every love is unique. This is why our pictures reflect real emotions. It's not just about the people in front of our camera, it's about the relationship, your relationship. We see right to the heart of it, and well, expose the heart.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

San Antonio, TX (210) 549-7427

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Sarah Q

We got beautiful pictures, however communication was not great. Our wedding was 6 months ago and still have not received a go ahead to pick our pictures for the album we paid for. Takes a while to respond to emails. Have emailed and called with no response. I was understanding... Read More as Irene had a personal matter to attend to after out wedding, but it has been 6 months and she never followed up with me about picking our pictures. Emailed again tonight, hoping to get a response as our album is already paid for.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alison P

Irene helped me with so many things on my wedding day. Bustling my crazy bustle because my MOH couldn’t remember how to. Making sure the portraits didn’t take too long (it was so hot out) and I didn’t realize how tired I would be by the time the wedding even started! I was a... Read More ball of nerves. I thought for sure my photos would show that written all over my face. I was so wrong. I cannot look at my photos without crying tears of joy. They captured the day just as I envisioned it. David and Victor were so polite and captured the wedding beautifully. They were like part of the family blended in perfectly without losing professionalism, and making everyone feel comfortable. So glad we picked Expose The Heart!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lacey J

Easy to work with, hilarious bunch, caught some good stuff and had a package that we couldn’t live without. We searched through a ton of photographers and they were the best all the way around. You guys did a wonderful job. Oh and my parents loved them too! (lol that isn’t easy... Read More to do!)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kimberly W

Expose The Heart you were a life saver! Long story short, we booked another photographer initially and we never heard back from them after deposit. I was scared I wouldn’t be able to find another photographer and a friend recommended Irene and David. I was so amazed that they... Read More had the date available .They said they were planning to go on vacation that week, but had a change of plans. (Sorry y’all didn’t get a vacation guys, but the Lord new I would need you!) Irene, David, and Victor stepped right in and saved the day. Literally. They were so easy to get a hold of, easy going the day of wedding, I didn’t even know they were taking photos at times and everything came out perfectly. You all saved my day and I cannot express how thankful I am. So happy to have met y’all and cannot wait to work with you again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Vanessa J

Expose the Heart is a must have at your wedding. The whole team did a great job. Artists are what they should be labeled as. So much raw emotion was captured and that was exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer J

Great Experience all the way around! Irene and David are visionaries and really helped keep us all at ease. I am a nervous person by nature and though for sure my photos were going to look awkward because of me! I could not believe how well the photos turned out. All looks so... Read More candid and natural will be coming back.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica V

Professional, sweet, timely, no words to express my gratitude for the memories they captured. They are a steal!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sandra P

Loved how everything turned out! My photos are amazing I couldn’t stop looking at them all. My album is perfection and I was so happy that I could find such a great package in my price range that included so much! Love Irene, David and Victor everyone book them don’t wait!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Barbara Z

David and Irene were very friendly, they captured the most beautiful moments. Things I didn’t know were even happening around me! So glad to have to have them around on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shelly V

Booked them last minute and was worried that we wouldn’t connect. Was completely off! Irene kept me informed recommended vendors and captured my elopement beautifully. So thankful to have booked them and that they were available.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erin C

Best. Photographers. Ever. Done.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kimberly A

For us finding a photographer was the hardest vendor to choose. When we met David and Irene at the Wedding Extravaganza we instantly felt at ease with them. Their personalities meshed well with our and we loved the photos that they had with them. We are so glad we chose... Read More Expose the Heart! Every step of the way Irene has been so helpful and considerate. Neither one of us likes photos of ourselves but every photo that Irene, David, and Victor have taken between our engagement session and our wedding day have been nothing short of amazing. They are able to capture the essence of each and every person. The candid shots are fantastic and the posed shots don’t even feel posed at all. They really work to get to know and understand their clients and have such an eye for photography. Everyone who has seen our wedding gallery has nothing but high praise for our photographers. We love Expose the Heart.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Violet T

Irene and David were great. Not so good with writing these reviews, but I had to be sure to write one for them because I really am glad I chose them for our photographers. I am not good at taking photos and am that one person who never looks good in photos. I love all my photos... Read More David and Irene caught us when we were our most natural and I never felt like I was being posed. Both were funny and made the photo taking feel like hanging out and not so much like rushing through photos or a list. (I've been and stood in weddings like that) I can't say enough you need to hire them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah M

Victor and David really captured our wedding as we had hoped. I have to admit I was worried that I wasn't going to have a female at my wedding and as soon as Victor and David arrived they made me feel completely at ease. They were professional and made us all feel very... Read More comfortable. Best day of my life and I wouldn't change any of my vendors!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica G

David and Irene were amazing to work with. They kept everything in line and really went above and beyond the day of. Irene played more than one roll in our day as she helped bustle my gown and kinda keep things moving. We are so glad we chose them. The albums were beautiful and... Read More we love love love our canvas collections.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lori F

I have to say that my experience with Expose the Heart was top notch. Victor took such beautiful pictures of my husband and I. He was funny and very friendly. He made us feel very comfortable in front of his camera. He even helped us organize everyone for our sparkler exit. I... Read More would definitely book them again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dana F

Planning a destination wedding can be nerve wracking. I was planning our wedding in San Antonio from New York. Irene was able to help guide me to trusted vendors to help make our day wonderful. I cannot thank her enough. On top of all that, the pictures she took were just... Read More stunning!! Expose the Heart is totally worth double their price.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jasmine

Irene and David were amazing words cannot express how crucial they were to making our day a success. They will be our families forever photographers. Thanks you for capturing our wedding you two went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sonia H

Words cannot describe how satisfied we are with Expose The Heart Photography. Our wedding pictures are everything we hoped for and more. My husband who has always hated taking pictures is now asking when our next photoshoot will be. We have nothing but good things to say about... Read More Irene and David. Stop reading this and just book them. You can thank me later.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Julia B

When searching for a wedding photographer, I went through everyone I could find in San Antonio and I kept coming back to Expose The Heart. Their work is just leaps above what others have to offer. My husband and I were spending a lot on our wedding and had to make sure that we... Read More hired the right photographers to document it all. Well here we are months after our wedding and we are soooo glad we booked Expose There Heart. Irene and David are not just great photographers, but are great people too. You will be glad you booked them too.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 April V

Where do I begin. From the very beginning we knew these were the photographers for us. They are a pleasure to work with and have exceeded our expectation over and over again. Since we are new to San Antonio, we needed help finding great locations for our engagement and my... Read More bridal. Irene seemed to know every hidden gem San Antonio has to offer. Both David and Irene made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It was like reconnecting with long lost friends. You will not be disappointed if you book them. We will be using them for other life events as well.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Virginia S

Irene and David were just amazing! Not only are they wedding photographer, but they are also super heroes. We received pictures from them of our wedding and engagement that took our breath away. You can not go wrong hiring Expose The Heart. I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Eric H

To sum our experience up in three words.... everything was perfect! The quality of pictures, the experience, and just the personality of our photographer (Irene) was just awesome! Everything went so smooth and turned out way better than I could have imagined! I would definitely... Read More recommend Expose the Heart to anyone who asks!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

My husband and I got married at the courthouse with just the two of us. Because of this we really wanted a great photographer to capture the moment for us to remember and to share with all our friends and family. It was so difficult to find a reasonable photographer who was... Read More experienced with weddings and willing to do a short session as well as let us also purchase the files. Irene from Expose the Heart was great! We were able to get everything we wanted for such a reasonable price and the quality is amazing.

More than I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Stephanie V

Irene and David are incredible! They were a joy to work with and made the whole process a dream. They were consistently communicating with us about the different photo shoots and day of. They really made us feel like they genuinely cared about our big day and wanted to make it... Read More as beautiful as possible. Their laid back demeanor made them feel like fast friends. We were incredibly pleased with our engagement shoot and absolutely loved the photos from our big day. They made sure to get every image we wanted as well as candid images that took our breath away. Words cannot express how invaluable they are to us and I cannot wait to work with them again in the future. We are definitely customers for life!