Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

San Francisco Bay Area (800) 581-0399

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Rachel C

We turned to Exposure Photo Booths to cover our wedding reception when our original vendor dropped out last minute and we’re very glad we did. From initial contact through to the day of our wedding, Ross and his team were incredibly professional, responsive and proactive in... Read More their communication. Our reception location was a bit off the grid, and Exposure was able to provide a photo booth setup perfect for our needs. Every employee Exposure sends out to run a booth is a photographer, and it shows. Our photographer Andrew was pleasant and easy to work with, and by the end of the reception, we already had a photo album with all our guests’ photos. Exposure was also receptive to customization, we incorporated a number of handmade props for our event. In short, an incredible team that’s easy to work with from start to finish. Highly recommended for your wedding or next event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marco H

The guys at Exposure where absolutely marvelous! My wife loves just flipping through all the silly photos of our friends and family from the wedding. You can't put a price on memories like that.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackie B

I hired Exposure for my sister's wedding simply to test them out and see if I would want something like this at my wedding. Without a doubt, this was one of the coolest things at her wedding. The booth had every single guest taking photos. I will definitely being hiring these... Read More guys again. Excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lillian

I wasn't sure whether we should go with a photo booth or just a normal photographer for our wedding at first, but I am so glad we ended up choosing the booth. This thing was so fun for all my guest. Every one at the wedding got in that booth at least once. This was such a... Read More success. I highly recommend this to any soon-to-be bride who wants to make her wedding a less boring than the more traditional wedding plans.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michael H

My brother hired these guys to setup a booth at our wedding, and it was pretty much the star of the show. I felt like I had to come back and drop a review for these guys. They really deserved it. Keep up the good work gentlemen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ty

My wife is a total photo nut, so she was pretty set on renting one of these photo booths. I would have to admit that I was skeptical about going with this rather than hiring an actual photographer, but I would have to say this turned out to be a much better option. Our friends... Read More and family absolutely loved the booth. I think we got about every different combination of our family members into a picture in that booth. This was everything I hoped for out of a photo booth service. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

All my guests were saying that my wedding service was one of the most fantastic weddings they had ever been too, and I can't help but think that Exposure played a big part in that. Every one at our wedding was huddled around that booth all night long. I love that I get to now go... Read More back and see all the happy faces of my guests whenever I want. This was outstanding! 5 stars!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I hired these guys for my brother's wedding, and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. It came as a surprise to my brother and all the guests, so they were ecstatic after first seeing it and getting to use the booth. This is an absolutely wonderful service, and they... Read More truly exceed my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I'm not a very photogenic kind of guy, but my wife and I were all over this photo booth at our wedding and so were our guests. I couldn't thank these guys enough. We were hesitant about renting a photo booth at first, but it was well worth it in the end getting to see the... Read More reactions it brought out of our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Leticia B

Ross and his team was excellent to work with, very kind and professional. The booth was the center of attention at our wedding. Our guest were forming a line outside just waiting to get in. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to save all those precious moments from... Read More their wedding service.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chelsie L

It was so great to see all of our memories from the wedding encapsulated in the photo books. This was definitely a huge hit at our wedding, and their team was very professional and courteous. 5 stars guys! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kiera F

I really loved these guys. Many of my friends were commenting on how they thought the photo booth was the best part of our wedding. I'm so happy to see it made that much of an impact on my guest. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for that extra "wow" factor to... Read More add to their wedding service.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jayme R

My wife absolutely loved Exposure. We couldn't get her and all her bridesmaids out of the booth the entire night. Ross is a great guy too. He was very helpful in working around what we could afford. Needless to say, we all had a blast. This was one of the highlights of the... Read More night. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sara T

Really enjoyed working with Exposure Photo Booths! Ross was very easy to chat with, very flexible even when I kept changing the darn photo strip design (sorry, Ross!), and respectful. Didn’t try and pressure us into any more and worked with our budget and talked us through our... Read More different options. Our photo booth attendant for the evening of was Andrew. My girl friends talk about him like he’s a god. Do I need to say more? He was great! Fun and was able to work the crowds well. Awesome guy. Be sure to request Andrew if you book with Exposure Photo Booths! Ross was quick to provide us a link to our gallery and a downloadable link just a few days after our wedding. He also made sure to get our feedback which I thought was great since it means that Exposure Photo Booth strives to continue to provide quality service :) If I ever needed a photo booth rental again, I wouldn’t hesitate to go with Exposure again!

so fun!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jenisa N

Our guests loved having a photo booth at our reception! Especially the older generations which hadn't been to an event with a live photo booth had a blast. We were so shocked when at the end of the night we got a book with all our photo strips in them and some messages from... Read More our loved ones. Definitely a blast!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Steph

We used Exposure Photo Booths for our wedding in May of 2015. Ross was very easy to work with; extremely quick and responsive over email, the contract signing process was a breeze, and he helped us get everything set up for us just a few weeks before the wedding and at a great... Read More price! On the day of the wedding, Samantha ran the show and we had no complaints. The props were also great and the guests all had a great time! After the wedding, Ross shared a site with all of the digital photos that we were able to share with our guests. We had a great experience with Exposure Photo Booths and would highly recommend to others!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shelley

We used Exposure for my recent wedding at the La Grande in Oakley. Ross worked with us and was able to give us a great rate and even threw in the scrapbook which I highly reccommend! All of my guests loved the photobooth and we had a great time looking back at all of the... Read More photos. We even received a USB and the pictures turned out great. Samantha was awesome as well I didn't hear any complaints from any of my guests. I would highly recommend Exposure for any of your photobooth needs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katie

Exposure Photo Booth is fantastic! Ross was extremely nice, very easy to communicate with and his staff did an awesome job at our wedding reception! We booked exposure pretty early in the wedding planning process and gave Ross a rough idea of what we wanted in terms of... Read More background etc. About 2 months before the big day he put us in contact with Lizzy to go through the final design of the photo print outs. They were all set up and ready to go when guests arrived. We were still celebrating when they were cleaning up and Samantha offered to take more pictures with cell phones! :) We had the photo album that night as well as the USB and were emailed the digital pictures the following week! I definitely recommend Ross and his company Exposure for your photo booth!!! Fun times! Thanks Ross!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Eric H

We booked Exposure Photo Booths for our wedding at Asian Pearl in Fremont. Ross was great with working with us with our design for our photo layout for our wedding. Every time I sent an email to him asking a question regarding the design he was doing for our green screen... Read More backdrop or whatever other details I wasn't clear on, Ross was prompt with the reply. Everybody at the restaurant loved the photobooth and the print outs that our guests were able to take home made great souvenirs for everyone who attended our wedding. I definitely would recommend Exposure Photo Booths to anyone looking to add a fun photo element to their event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Noel

We used Exposure Photo Booths for our wedding recently on recommendation of friends who had used their services before. Ross was extremely professional and prompt. He made the whole experience stress-free. Thank you! We would recommend him to anyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenny

Ross and team recently did our wedding. As the bride, I had no worries and no headaches. Ross and his assistant made sure everything was flawless. Ross showed up early, set up and was ready to go. :) - Level of Service: 5/5 - Quality of Service & Product: 5/5 - Overall:... Read More 5/5 Highly recommend for any event!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joanne

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Miranda

We hired these guys for our wedding and it was a huge hit. People are still talking about it. I liked that we could do group shots instead of the usual tiny cramped booth. Samantha was our photographer and she was so patient with us (we were kind of a rowdy crowd). I would... Read More definitely hire them for future events.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenny J

I chose Exposure Photo booth for my wedding this past June. I'm so glad I chose them. Ross was extremely professional and timely. From set up to tear down, everything went smoothly and all of my guests had a blast! His props are nice and clean. Not cheap and dingy like some... Read More of these other companies. He also included a scrapbook and USB stick and let me pick whatever backdrop I wanted. He even customized the font at the bottom of the photo strips to match my party favors. Also this past weekend I helped a friend coordinate her wedding day and had the opportunity to see these guys again. This time Nick (with Exposure PB) was running the show. He was professional and friendly. Once again, everyone had a GREAT TIME! I would highly recommend this company. This is an actual business and not just someone who runs a photobooth out of their garage. Definitely well worth the money!! Thanks Ross!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Vicky K

Ross was extremely helpful every step of this process! We are so glad we went with Exposure Photo Booth! He helped us with everything from picking out the backdrop to the layout of the actual pictures. Ross is extremely responsive, even after you've put the deposit down. As a... Read More bride, I was extremely grateful for this. And the day of, everything went off without a hitch. Everyone LOVED THE PHOTOBOOTH! Almost the next day, Ross emailed me the link to the photobooth with everyones pictures! Talk about fast turnaround! There were a couple times the server went down but even then Ross was very fast to respond and help us fix the problem! And now I have lots of pictures of all my guests that I can look back on and reminisce! You will not be disappointed with Ross and his team at Exposure Photo Booth! They were a wonderful addition to our wedding!