DJ Entertainment to set your Reception apart!!

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment is known to pack Dance Floors with guests of all ages while putting a smile on the face of all your guests! We're about creating the best memories for your friends, families and most importantly you as we craft an evening of Exquisite entertainment together. Exquisite Sounds Entertainment offers both packages as well as individual and custom options for DJ Entertainment, Photobooths, Lighting, and MORE! If you’re looking for an Entertainment company for your reception that is different than the last receptions you’ve been to, then contact us NOW at 678-568-9319 or visit us at www.exquisitesoundsent.com to learn more about how we can make your reception “Exquisite”.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

2870 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA Georgia and available for Travel (678) 568-9319

Budget Friendly DJ

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Sonya H

We met with Toryn to discuss options for the entertainment for our wedding. He knew more about our wedding venue than we did since he'd been there so many times. He was very knowledgeable about everything, making suggestions, and recommendations along the way. Rob was our DJ for... Read More the wedding and he was great. We had people out on the dance floor having a great time.

Best DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Cicely

TOTALLY AWESOME DJ!!! We loved them from the first time we met the team at a local bridal ball. This team is full of energy and very focused on their clients' needs. They work hard to give you great entertainment for awesome prices. ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!!!

My 75 year old Grandfather had a blast!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Katrina M

Everyone knows the DJ is the key to a good party. My wedding was amazing, dance offs, break dancing (75 yr. old grandfather), stepping, you name it. I want to have another event just have Exquisite there to DJ!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Karen B

We couldn't be happier with Toryn! We told him to do his thing and he definitely did. One of our top compliments from guests was the DJ. Even our 90 year old grandma was on the floor and said we had a great DJ! The transitions, the mixing and the overall vibe was absolutely... Read More perfect! We highly recommend Exquisite Sounds Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 JMG G

Amazing! JAYBEE !!! His smile...his energy! He kept the floor full all night and was so creative with our playlist. Can not imagine any other DJ at our wedding. He was truly a professional when working with us and our event planner ( Entrapured Events...-10s stars folks..or take... Read More your chances!)...she made it an extremely tenae experience. Thank yooou! 10 stars!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Ashley S

If you ever want to work with a professional, on time, and sure to make sure you event is forever remembered by your guest, then Exquisite sounds is the way to go! I have worked with Toryn twice and him and his team never ceases to amaze me with their skills. Each time the guest... Read More stayed on the dance floor and I am still receiving calls 3 weeks later about how much fun my guest had. Trust you will not go wrong when you choose Exquisite Sounds

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

There is no question that you need not look any further! Exquisite Sounds Entertainment is the ONLY DJ/Entertainment you want for your special event. Toryn was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I met with him regarding our wedding and what type of music we liked and our... Read More expectations for the evening. He OVERdelivered! The party never stopped, I danced so hard my makeup started to leave my face and I even tore the bustle on my dress....with no cares in the world because our party was just THAT great! Our guests are still raving about it and wanting to relive the moment! Watching our videos it's plain to see that the party was in full affect! Toryn also did our lighting, which was beautiful and made the space radiate for our evening wedding. Toryn was all-around a GREAT person, very relatable and professional! We'd recommend him and utilize his services again any day of the week. Thanks so much Toryn for making our day EVERYTHING we wished for!

Energetic DJ Guests Will Love

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Emily G

I met Toryn from Exquisite Sounds Entertainment at the Georgia Bridal Show. His positive energy really appealed to me and my mom. He spent ten minutes talking to just us in the middle of an extremely busy bridal show. I felt like we clicked right when he told me that he and his... Read More wife got married at my venue, The Taylor Grady House in Athens, GA. I took his card home and booked him the next week. Toryn has multiple DJs, but he guaranteed me that he would be the DJ at my wedding and I was glad! We communicated in the months before the wedding, making payments, filling out song selection lists, etc. A week before the wedding, we had a phone meeting and went over all the day of details. He arrived two hours before the ceremony started to set up. He provided us with ceremony music, microphones for the officiant, and scripture readers, and of course reception music. From the bridal party introductions to the send off at the end of the night, Toryn was excellent! He played a wide variety of music that we had previously discussed. He encouraged people to get up and dance. He was even out on the dance floor a few times! All of the guests loved him! In all seriousness, during the reception at least 15 people asked me where I found Exquisite Sounds Entertainment! My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Toryn and Exquisite Sounds Entertainment! So many people have told us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever attended and a huge reason why is because or our DJ! Exquisite Sounds Entertainment will not disappoint on any level. They are professional, have great communication, and most of all they know how to get the party started and keep it going all night!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jaime P

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment was awesome to work with from start to finish! We met Toryn and his wife at a wedding show and knew right away they had the personality we needed to ensure our wedding was a party for everyone attending. Toryn was awesome the entire night, he... Read More provided our ceremony music just as requested and kept everyone on the dance floor dancing, jumping, and singing. Every time we saw him he was smiling, you could tell he was having a good time too! They provided us with lighting, which brought the whole feeling together- it looked amazing. We rented their photo booth, which was a huge hit with our friends and family. The had the best props and we were able to use the photos for our guest book. We spent Sunday laughing and reminiscing the night as we looked through the pages. We can't thank the team enough for making our wedding the best possible party! Thank you for the great memories.

A DJ that Listens

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Francesca E

We hired Toryn with Exquisite Sounds to DJ at our wedding this past August. While planning, Toryn was very attentive and responsive. He actually listened to and remembered our ideas rather than try to sell us on something that we didn't want. He also had a huge and diverse... Read More catalogue of music. With this, Toryn was open and flexible to adding other songs we specifically requested to incorporate our Caribbean heritage. He was recently married himself and gave us some great advice on other vendors and little things to think about. In fact, he recommend our wedding coordinator Jillian Smith of One Touch Events who was amazing. At the wedding, he did a phenomenal job at getting our guests on the dance floor. He played the music that we wanted and everyone had a great time.

Great

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Kristina G

Toryn was absolutely amazing. My family danced the entire night away. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our event was at Little Gardens and our wedding coordinator even commented on how great he was and how easy he was to work with.

Excellent DJ!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Lisa B

Toryn of Exquisite Sounds Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding reception. Toryn was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. At our first meeting with him I knew that I wanted to use him. His personality meshed well with us - it just seemed like we were talking to a... Read More friend. Toryn was extremely professional and went above and beyond the call of duty as a DJ. He diffused a family situation with ease and grace. He made sure that our toast went off without a hitch when our catering company forgot to pour the champagne and cider. He literally ran outside to find the catering lead to get it taken care of. He found music for my husband and his mother to dance to last minute (because my husband forgot to pick something!). Plus he was very interactive the whole night and got everyone up to dance and have a great time. I am still getting compliments a month later about how great our DJ was. Our reception wouldn't have been the same without him.

Toryn L.

As the Founder and Lead DJ with Exquisite Sounds Entertainment, my goal is to ensure that every event is one to remember. I became a DJ because I love people, music, and most importantly Entertaining. I became a specialized Wedding DJ because I believe there is no better time to bring Friends and Family together and I love being a part of that moment. With Exquisite Sounds Ent., your Party, Corporate Event and definitely Wedding, isn't just a date on the calendar, it's a place marked in time where we will have the absolute greatest times of your LIFE and we'll make your event Exquisite!!