Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Chicago - Burr Ridge (708) 781-5065

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Carol B

Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful, Marcelo with Extravaganza Unique is such a wonderful and talented photographer. His pictures are so unique and spectacular! We loved doing business with him and felt really lucky that he was able to photograph our special day. We... Read More highly recommend his wonderful work.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ana Paula G

I had the most valuable and amazing wedding pictures by Marcello Rodarte. He was on time and very professional. My guests loved him because he was so friendly and patient. Our venue was in Northbrook -IL and after the party he took us to Chicago downtown for more sessions as we... Read More requested it before. Even that day was very cold and drizzling he went above and beyond of his work with and also gave us extra time and great locations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kimberly M

Everyone that attended our wedding absolutely adored Marcello's personality, his professionalism and the photos. We will treasure his photos for the rest of our lives and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to capture the raw beauty of your big day. The album and... Read More deliverables were incredible! Others who've seen our photos often comment that they are magazine worthy, and we couldn't agree more! Marcello is a consummate professional and a joy to know and work with.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Leticia B

Marcello Rodarte made my dream come true. He pictured very special moments of my big day. I love the pictures. He is very professional, attentive and responsible.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Dilyara U

Marcello is an amazing photographer! He is just so talented! True artist! I couldn't even imagine that our wedding pictures can look that beautiful! We were blown away when we received our pictures!!!! Outstanding! Can't not ask for anything more. Overall experience was so... Read More pleasant and easy. He is a true professional. I can not even put in words how lucky we were to have Marcello as our photographer. Now we have his art (and this is art, not just pictures) for our growing family for years to enjoy! Thank you!