Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment

Greater New York City Area, & Destination Weddings

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

8212 17th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY Greater New York City Area, & Destination Weddings (347) 739-9342

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 rosamaria l

Giancarlo, is the best DJ we could have asked for our wedding. He was on point for everything. He gave us good pointers to making the wedding fun but to also get our guest on the dance floor.. Everyone at the wedding told us how much fun they had and how they have never danced... Read More this much in their life.. They made our wedding so much fun that our guest left with their feet hurting on how much they danced. Highly recommend them for any occasion!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Danielle P

Hire Extreme Rhythm for your wedding or any party you may have! They are the best out there! They made my wedding amazing. They kept everyone on the dance floor! My wedding was so magical with the indoor fireworks and dry ice. Anything we needed or wanted GianCarlo and Frankie... Read More made possible! I highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Nicole & Patrick C

Giancarlo and Frankie are hands down the best DJ and MC out there! We had a wedding of 275 guests and our dance floor was PACKED the entire night! We had the violinist and the percussionist and I cannot explain what a hit they were! Giancarlo made us feel comfortable the whole... Read More night and was beyond accommodating with everything imaginable! The CO2 truly added great effects to the party, and the dry ice looked amazing during our first dance!The music is everything at your wedding reception and Extreme Rhythm made our wedding day so extraordinary. Extreme Rhythm is by far the best entertainment out there, and I have already had a ton of guests asking for their number !!!! Thank you guys for making our day so amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erica Q

STOP LOOKING!!! You just found the best DJ ever! We had our wedding on Oct 6th , 2017 and these guys did an AMAZING job! They kept everybody on the dance floor all night long! We ended up adding an extra hr to our reception cuz nobody wanted it to end! Thanks Frank and your team... Read More for a great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jessica B

Giancarlo and Frankie were amazing! They worked with us every step of the way. From picking the perfect package for our budget to helping us pick out mother son songs days before the wedding. In every meeting, they made us feel comfortable with their great sense of humor and... Read More years of experience. We made the perfect plan to include all of the traditional wedding stuff, but ensure that there was a lot of time for dancing! There was never a question they couldn't answer, and they were very helpful with the timeline of the wedding night. While sitting in their office, we couldn't help but notice that their staff works amazingly together, they truly seem like a family. Everybody always had a smile on their face and they communicated so well together. They all went above and beyond for us! They clearly love what they do, and do everything in their power to make everyone have a great time. On the day of the wedding we had Nicky, Phil and Joe taking pictures, setting up and making sure everything ran smoothly. I had such positive interactions with each and every person that worked at Extreme Rhythm. Every single person made sure every guest was on the dance floor. Which is very hard to, because my family is not the dancing type. Everyone had a smile on their face and danced the whole night. Frankie and Giancarlo's energy was so welcoming and fun, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! They will for sure be our DJ for every event in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 FRANCINE P

Frankie and GianCarlo are the absolute BEST! Kind, professional, helpful and honest. They are hands down the most amazing DJ's out there. They helped make our wedding a great party! We would highly recommend Extreme Rhythm! We got married on 9/29/17 and our guests danced all... Read More night long! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Lauren N

What an awesome Party!! We had our wedding at Grand Oaks Country Club on Staten Island on Sept.23. Anthony and his team went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception special and really fun. From the uplights on the tables to the screens for the photo montage, everyone... Read More had such a great time. The photobooth was extraordinary, and a big hit! Anthony and his team were professional, enthusiastic and really great about last minute adjustments. We highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sal R

AMAZING!!!!! Had my wedding 9/9/17 in the Hampton's. They honestly made the wedding, from start to finish. John the MC got the party going as well as his partner Frankie with the music and his staff. If your looking for a reliable dj who knows his stuff then they are the ones.... Read More Amazing lights, CO2 guns, tv screens, they arrived at our wedding early and were ready to go. I honestly couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank You guys, Danielle and I loved you. The BEST hands down.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Brittany N

Giancarlo and Frank were an explosive team to work with. Within the first two songs people guests were already coming up to us saying how the music was awesome and the night was going to be danced away. They were very easy to work with and the one vendor that was hassle free.... Read More They only need to work with you a week out to review the set list and assigned songs and we were good to go. Another great aspect of the business is the a availability to choose from live musicians. We had the electric violinist and the saxophone both of which were big hits and added a nice touch to get the best of both worlds. They will also light up your room for you as our venue wanted to charge us a ridiculous lighting fee. Since both guys are from Brooklyn/Staten Island they really know how to get a room going. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lisa P

Extreme Rhythm is honestly the best DJ you will find in the New York area. Giancarlo and Frankie recently Dj'd my wedding at the Venetian in Garfield NJ on fourth of July. Now I am the type of person who goes crazy, constantly searching on the internet for reviews of vendors. Im... Read More also the type of person who wants everything picture perfect and I also never leave reviews on anything, but Extreme Rhythm truly deserves it. I promise you that you will not regret hiring them as your DJ for your next event. I was beyond nervous that the dance floor would be empty, but it wasnt. Giancarlo and Frankie actually got almost every person on the dance floor, even the older folks that i NEVER saw dance at any other event. Make sure you also add in the CO2 and dry ice as well as the other effects because it truly makes the party.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 melissa n

I'm currently on my honeymoon 3 days later, and my feet are still sore from all the dancing I did. John Carlo and his team maintained a completely packed dance floor the ENTIRE night of our party!! Everything from the recap, to the montage, to the photo booth (with a BEAUTIFUL... Read More custom back drop) and music was completely flawless and JohnCarlo made everything so easy from the very beginning. He makes you feel as though your family! The fact that he was also able to MC in both English and Italian was also a nice touch, as most of my family only speaks Italian. Wedding planning is very stressful, and he takes a ton of weight off your shoulders when he says "don't worry, I got it"-- and he turns your idea into something a billion times better!!!! Can't wait to have another party, just so I can use this company again. Would refer them to every single person I know!!!! We cannot thank you enough Extreme Rhythm !!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

We all wait for this special day to come into our lives our wedding day. Early rise, feeling excited and anxious to start making memories that you will never forget. The music is everything at your wedding reception. Extreme Rhythm made my wedding day extraordinary. From the... Read More minute the crew pulls up with the equipment.... you can just hear and feel exactly what the music will be like. The team showed up earlier to set up my amazing night. Our dancers, bongo player And saxophone were all amazing. We had all different nationalities at my wedding and Jon and his crew had everyone on my dance floor. (Even my 62 year old grumpy uncle). I would recommend Extreme Rhythm DJ in Brooklyn for all your special occasions! Jon is the best MC ever! Thank you Rosalia Cucuzza Andrews

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 GIUSEPPE M

If you want top notch hands down best of the best entertainment from beginning to end , top of the line walk you through service Giancarlo and the extreme rhythm crew are your guys . We had hands down jaw dropping fun I cannot finish talking about how amazing our night went and... Read More how awesome Giancarlo was on the mic ...def extreme rythum knows how to turn up any party with any crowd .... if you dare to think about choosing someone else I whole heartedly would rethink about it because extreme rythum is hands down best of the best

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Nicole F

If you want your guests to have an amazing time and also be able to enjoy your wedding- hire these guys! They were extremely professional caring and just straight up nice guys! Every guest at my wedding danced all night long and raved about there performance. You are definitely... Read More in great hands with these guys! They are a must have on every brides list. Please check them out you will not be disappointed. Also they were the only vendor of mine that checked up on the newlyweds the next day. See just sweet guys!!! Thanks again!! Nothing but love from the new Mr & Mrs Furleiter ❤❤❤❤

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Antonella D

Extreme Rhythm was the absolute best entertainment we could have wished for.!! GianCarlo, Franky and the whole extreme rhythm crew went above and beyond to make our wedding best night of our lives!! GianCarlo has the voice and energy to get everyone excited and Franky is an... Read More artist on the turntables. The saxophonist and drummer were also a great addition. We also loved the great candids and video clips they took which we received the night of our wedding on USB. We relived those moments over and over again the next day. It was amazing to see how much fun all of our family and friends had with us. I can't wait to use them again for our next occasion!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Rachele D

Where do I even begin... from the very beginning that I went to go speak to Giancarlo and Frankie to DJ my wedding we clicked! I was just married 2 weeks ago and Frankie truly did an outstanding job. It was a night that no one was ever off the dance floor! He played everything... Read More that I wanted and more! The vibe all night was truly amazing!! They are wonderful, anything I asked for I had.. from the video they played of us throughout the night... to working with my other vendors they truly know how to make their customers happy! This was a big day and they assured me that everything would go smoothly and amazingly and it really did! We weren't only customers, we became friends and thats what I call service!! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for making my big day magical and a day I will always remember!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Elaine C

Extreme Rhythm DJs is definitely the best boutique DJ company in the tri-state area. They totally cater to the bride and grooms needs and make certain you're happy from start to finish! Giancarlo the MC, is definitely a "natural." He can get any crowd up and dancing. He's fun,... Read More vibrant and just all around Great!! Frankie plays all types of music and knows what's appropriate for the event and crowd. Together they make a great team and throw an all around awesome party. We were so happy we chose them and will continue to use them for future parties. I highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Dana A

Great Djs, great mcs, and great dancers!!! They knew just what music to play and when to play it . Thanks for making my event even better than I thought it could be!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 maria d

The best decision we ever made was to hire Extreme Rhythm for our wedding! Our guest are still talking about it - almost a year later! Working with Giancarlo & Frankie was so amazing! They were very professional and were able to accommodate all our needs. If your looking for a... Read More DJ that will interact with the WHOLE crowd, play the best music and truly make your night memorable - Extreme Rhythm is the DJ you need!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lea S

From start to finish Giancarlo and his team MADE the night! They were a pleasure and fun to work with and everything was on point throughout the entire production. If you want your wedding party to run seamless and have EVERYONE in the room have an amazing time then you need to... Read More look no further than Extreme Rythm. They took all the stress off of everything that brides worry about and while they played the songs I wanted they also added their own touch to make sure everyone was having fun. They really know how to work the room! I highly recommend and will be using them for all future parties!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Danielle M

All I can say is A-MAZING! The Photobooth was a hit with my guests .. Percussionist brought that touch of live music and GianCarlo and Frankie's energy is just what any party needs. Ever since I attended a party (an afternoon communion party to be exact) with this amazing DJ duo... Read More I knew that I needed to have them at my wedding; Giancarlo had the dance floor filled with the guests and Frankie kept the party alive. My wedding was perfect for one reason (but of course, not the only reason) - Extreme Rhythm DJ! Thank you X a million!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Chris H

From the moment we hired Extreme Rhythm, we knew we made the right choice. Our wedding was 11/04, and it was everything we could've imagined and even more. Giancarlo, Frankie & their staff exceeded expectations by a mile. They truly went above and beyond for us. Giancarlo is by... Read More far the best MC I've heard, he makes sure everyone is up dancing and having a great time. Frankie is just amazing. He knows exactly what to play to keep the party going. Words truly can't express how happy my wife and I are with the outcome. We had the percussionist, who rocked the house, and as a nice surprise from Giancarlo and Frankie, we had an incredible Saxaphone player. From the party booth, to the staff, to his recap guy Angelo (who also did an amazing job with our recap) this group of guys are absolutely amazing. Any party I throw down the road, Extreme Rhythm will be my top choice. They truly made our wedding a special day. Last but not least, my favorite part of the evening was them allowing my wife to DJ for a little bit, and myself shooting a CO2 gun. Amazing, amazing, amazing !

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 FRANCES B

My husband and I had our wedding on October 15, 2016. We were both highly impressed with Giancarlo, Frankie, and team. They provided nothing but the best services. From the moment we booked Extreme Rhythm, they provided the best for us; client satisfaction, professionalism, and... Read More perfection. They constantly contacted us to make sure we were getting everything that we wanted for our wedding. I was surprised to see that a vendor was constantly contacting us. Although this was the first time we met Giancarlo, he made us feel like we were friends and not just a client. They are honestly perfectionists. They made sure from the beginning to the end of the party everyone was on their feet dancing. They did a phenomenal light show in the beginning lighting up our centerpieces which our guests are still raving about. Giancarlo, Frankie, and his team went above and beyond decorating our entire venue, beginning from the outside which was shockingly set up at 6am the morning of our wedding, to the centerpieces, the photo back drop, and then to the stage. We were extremely impressed with the set up of the stage they created. They truly showed their dedication and love for what they do. We were told by many people that this was one of the best weddings they have been to. They got the party started, felt the vibe, and played to the crowd. I highly recommend Giancarlo and Frankie. Giancarlo, Frankie, and his team made our night unforgettable, and I am so thankful we booked him and his team.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Pilar M

Giancarlo and Frankie know what it will take to keep your party going. From day one, we knew we wanted a party atmosphere. Since it is a wedding, we had a wide range of ages and interests within our guests. Like the professionals that they are, Giancarlo and Frankie know how to... Read More cater to everyone. The entire night was primarily a blur but one thing I did want to share was how Giancarlo and Frankie helped me make my father-in-law smile. As I mentioned before, the night went by quickly. Short of an hour left and my father-in-law said to me, "I've been trying to dance with you all night." As our remaining guest were shaking their booties, I explained to Giancarlo how I never got a chance to dance with my father-in-law and Giancarlo simply replied, "I'll take care of it." My husband and I were so grateful and we both agreed, Extreme Rhythm will be our family DJ for any and all future party needs.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Ran L

Frankie must have been born to lead parties, cause he is one of those people whose positive energy is so infectious that it can fill up a whole room. Frankie and Mike got people up dancing right after we finished our first dance and never, ever sat down for the rest of the... Read More night. We gave them a partial playlist of songs we liked and they filled in all the holes so perfectly, it felt like we had made a 5 hour playlist. We were told from the beginning that they would adhere to any songs we wanted to play and anything we didn’t want them to play, and they was true to their word. Mike, our MC was also extremely professional and charismatic. They even pleased my mother (who kept requesting “Eternal Flame”). They managed to sneak the song in at key moments so that no one(not even me) noticed that it was played three times! Frankie also provided a photobooth which was set up and manned by its own attendant, and a photo album. The props were super fun, and the photos came out awesome. Thanks again Frankie and Mike!!