Eye 4 Beauty

Serving Greater Boston, Cape Cod, Newport RI

You Deserve It!

Whether it's your wedding day, or a night out on the town, you deserve the best of what Eye 4 Beauty's talented staff can do for you. Get stunning results, leaving you breathless and others admiring the incredible you!

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

Waltham, MA Serving Greater Boston, Cape Cod, Newport RI (617) 209-8126

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Chiara W

Jaime and her team did hair and makeup for my May wedding and they were AMAZING! All of my bridesmaid loved their hair, and commented on how Jaime and her team really understood the look they were going for. I really wanted a natural make up look and had gone to another stylist... Read More before Jaime who made me look ridiculous - but Jaime really got it! Could not recommend more! Jaime was really responsive to all of my emails and was awesome.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jordana V

Jamie is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so beautiful and confident during my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with - she's professional, insightful, extremely talented, and has an exceptionally great eye for beauty. Her recommendations were spot on - she knew... Read More exactly what kind of make-up and hairstyle would suit me (and what would look great on camera too!). Jamie genuinely cares for you and will really take care of you. I truly felt like she wanted me to feel and look my best - and to have the wedding of my dreams! I consider Jamie as one of the most important people in my wedding because she made me feel really beautiful, confident, and ready to take on the day. I wouldn't have survived my big day without her! I highly HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding make-up and hairstyling needs. We loved her - and we're sure you will too!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jennifer K

Jaime was referred to me from a friend, and I'm so glad she was! Jaime did the makeup for myself, mother and maid of honor, and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful in my life, even without the white dress. I knew after the trial that she was amazing, but she really... Read More turned it up for the big day and totally knocked it out of the park! I could not stop looking in the mirror at how great my eyes were! And the important ladies in my life all looked absolutely stunning. Our makeup was flawless and even lasted through brunch the next day. Jaime was super accommodating and easy to work with, especially with ladies that did not know what type of look they were going for. She was a blast to work with and made getting ready for the big day even more fun! I can't speak highly enough about Jaime and her work. A HUGE thank you to her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melanie J

So happy that I went with Eye 4 Beauty for my wedding! They did both hair and makeup for me, my mom, and 3 of my bridesmaids, and it was such a fun and stress free experience! The make up and hair stylists were on time (even a bit early) to the hotel where we were getting ready... Read More and took the time to really listen to what I and each of my party members wanted. I felt super glamorous, but still like myself, which is exactly the look I was going for. Everything came out beautifully and we had such a blast! We finished getting ready on schedule and had time to enjoy ourselves, which speaks to the amount of experience they have have. Thank you for being a part of my special day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Noelle N

Absolutely a fantastic experience with Eye 4 Beauty from the trial through my wedding day. Jaime is ultra professional, and truly has a keen eye for makeup and hair. Her passion and understanding is so evident in her work, and her skills are clearly remarkable. Also, for... Read More someone who NEVER wears makeup or does anything other than air dry her hair, Jaime made the process so accessible and easy. She listened to me every step of the way and helped me find a gorgeous look that I was comfortable with for my wedding day. She also did my Mom's makeup and hair and did a fabulous job. It was really important to me that my mom felt beautiful and important on my wedding day and I feel Jaime absolutely made that happen. 10/10 recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Noelle N

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Molly T

Jamie and her team were fun and easy to work with. I chose them because they traveled to me and provided both hair and makeup services for my bridal party. It was definitely worth paying a little extra to remove the stress of having to run around to multiple salons the morning... Read More of the wedding. Everyone's hair and makeup suited them and it lasted all day/night long. Thanks, Jamie and team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly W

LOVED Jamie and her team! Eye 4 Beauty had helped at my cousin's wedding previously when I was a bridesmaid, and I remembered her when it was my turn. I showed her a few things I had put on Pinterest for both hair and makeup, and she totally got what I was looking for. At my... Read More trial, we played around with trying to get the shape of the updo I wanted, and because I have really fine hair, Jamie gave me recommendations for extensions that would give me the look I wanted - and it came out exactly as I wanted on the big day! It's hard for me to speak up sometimes but Jamie made me feel like I was chatting with a friend with her cheerful, over-the-top energy, and even gave my mom some makeup advice and a little sample to take home. On my wedding day, Jamie and one other person showed up bright and early to take care of me, my mom, two flower girls, and 7 bridesmaids, and everything turned out perfect. Call her!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Meghan C

Jaime went above and beyond on my special day. From the moment I had my make up trial months before, to the day of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands. She's professional, fun, and 100% reliable. She did an incredible job with my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, mom, and I.... Read More I truly felt like a princess. I will definitely be a repeat customer. If you need a make up artist for anything, use Jaime and her team!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 S M

Jamie and her team were excellent! Jamie was helpful throughout the process, from initial questions to the trial to the day of. Even though we had many ladies requiring both hair and makeup, Jamie's team was full of rock stars who stayed on schedule and made everyone look... Read More amazing. Thanks Jamie!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Ryan R

Jaime and Sarah truly made us beautiful! Not only did we look great, but they set a fun and relax tone that carried throughout the wedding day. Jaime is energetic and experienced, which made for great suggestions and a true understanding of her craft. We had a blast with... Read More these ladies and I am so glad that they were part of our perfect day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

What can I say that was not already said by all our guests over and over? “Gorgeous” “Absolutely amazing” “So beautiful” “Perfect” Jaime really did a stunning job, and she was so fun and enjoyable to work with. She clearly takes great pride and joy in what she does, and it... Read More really shows in both her process and final product. I really could not have asked for anything better. She met with me early to accommodate my work schedule and was willing to take me on as just a single person without charging an arm and a leg. Cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Ali E

100% recommend without reservation! We booked a wedding hair and makeup trial and I knew instantly that I'd use Eye 4 Beauty for my wedding. My wedding party and some other family members with a variety of skin tones, preferences, and hair length/texture had their hair and... Read More makeup done as well. Jaime and her team were awesome! So professional, on time and ready to go, and a blast to be around. Getting ready for my special day was even more fun and I felt confident having Jaime and her team with me. Everyone absolutely loved how their hair and makeup looked! I couldn't be happier I chose Eye 4 Beauty. The makeup was comfortable, stayed put all night, and highlighted our features. The hairstyles were all individualized as well and looked amazing. We all felt that our preferences and the looks we were going for we were really heard and exceeded! Jaime was really responsive, provides services onsite, and her pricing is so reasonable for such beautiful work. It's evident that Jaime and her team are top notch in the industry. We enjoyed working with Jaime so much that many of us want to book some private hair and makeup parties with our friends. Jaime was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I reached out to her. I wholeheartedly encourage brides-to-be to choose Eye 4 Beauty!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Hailee L

As soon as I spoke to Jaime for the first time, she demonstrated tremendous energy, enthusiasm and passion for the work that she does. I am so glad I booked Eye4Beauty to do my hair for my wedding. Jaime was so professional and accommodating and helped me to find the most... Read More beautiful hair style that I absolutely LOVED! Throughout the process, Jaime was incredibly easy to work with. No contracts. No deposits. She didn’t even need a final head count until much closer to the wedding. It was so refreshing to work with someone so fun, friendly and laid back while dealing with so many vendors who require you to play by all of their “rules.” Best of all…Eye4Beauty was very affordable (which my bridesmaids were grateful for). On my wedding day, Jaime arrived early and worked efficiently – we were even finished a little ahead of schedule (but she didn’t rush through anyone)...the whole experience was very relaxed. All of my bridesmaids and the moms liked their hair styles…and I received so many compliments on my hair! I would highly recommend Jaime to anyone looking for an easy, affordable, no-strings-attached experience with someone who is talented, friendly, fun and professional!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Victoria F

I was a nervous bride, and Jaime put me at ease! She listened to all my concerns and was fantastic to work with. She returned all my texts and calls in a timely manner. She did my make up and hair for my engagement shoot, and I never felt so beautiful! On my wedding day, she... Read More arrived 10 minutes before our planned start time of 6AM! and she came with a smile, despite the early hour! She personally did all the hair for my 4 ladies and myself, and she did my make up and hair. She really took the time to understand how I wanted to look, and took it to the next level. Lizzie came and did the make up for the girls and my stepmom. We were on time for my 10:30 ceremony, and everyone looked stunning and more importantly, felt good! My stepmom remarked how nice Jaime and Lizzie were and how they put all the girls at ease, and made getting ready so fun. I would hire Jaime again in an instant. She is talented, kind, and professional. Thank you, Jaime!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Jaime and her team are amazing. Our wedding was a destination one so we could only go on web reviews from afar. We did so well! Not only was everyone's hair and make up wonderful but Jaime made us all feel so wonderfully relaxed. Our morning getting ready would not have been the... Read More same without her. If you are getting married in the Boston area do NOT look any further!

Amazing job!! Have booked Eye 4 Beauty for my engagement photos, wedding and photo shoots!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jaime is amazing. I booked her for my engagement shoot and wedding; both hair and makeup. Her service is great, her prices are good and the convenience of having someone who can travel to you is key. Additionally, I do fitness modeling and have booked Jaime for a few shoots. She... Read More is so knowledgable of trends and use of color; her work was incredible. She is personable and fun, very easy to work with. I highly recommend her for all occasions.

Thank you Eye 4 Beauty!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 ASHHLEY M

While planning our destination wedding, I had only one request... It was that Jaime, Eye 4 Beauty, be there for my special day. Jaime made the long trek to St Thomas, USVI to glam me up as well as my mom and mother-in- law. She did it all, hair and makeup. She made us all feel... Read More and look beautiful! We could not have found a better artist! Thank you, Jaime!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shana Q

Eye4Beauty saved my life/wedding! I had originally booked with Blushing Brides, whom I would not recommend, they not only took a 300 dollar deposit from my sister in law, then proceded to never send a contract, but also were incredibly hard to get in touch with and after... Read More multiple people calling with 2 weeks in advance to set up the trial run for my mother and I who lives in another state. They were unable to make it happen and when we canceled they refused to give the deposit back when they had done 0 services. So with 2 days remaining I reached out to a few other vendors. One was Eye4Beauty. I am ecstatic that I found them. Jamie was able to do a trial run for my mother, mother in law and I within a 2 days notice. She was accommodating in every way. Her girls were on time. Kaitlyn was able to do my hair the exact way I had imagined it. And the make up artist made my eyes pop. My sister in law liked her make up so much she wants to use Eye4Beauty for her wedding next fall. All in all a really good experience. And I would choose them for any future events I have. I was a happy bride.

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Melanie M

Jamie at Eye 4 Beauty is amazing! She did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful!! We all know how important it is to look great on our wedding day and Jamie does too. She took the time to listen to my input but also added in her uniqueness to my look.... Read More I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair. Picking Jamie at Eye 4 Beauty was the best decision! I can't thank her enough! Her colleague was great, she made my mother and bridesmaids look gorgeous!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Megan L

The crew at Eye4Beauty was fantastic! All of my bridesmaids, as well as my mother, looked absolutely fantastic, and I received a TON of compliments on my hair and makeup. Tori and Katlyn really listened to what I wanted for my look that day, and I could not have been happier... Read More with the results. Also, the services are an incredible value for the quality received - the total was just shy of $1,200 for hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and 5 bridesmaids (plus just hair for one bridesmaid). I highly recommend Eye4Beauty to any bride looking for hair and makeup services on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Suzie B

It was a pleasure and relief to put the bridal party in the competent hands of Jaime and her staff at Eye 4 Beauty. They made made us all look beautiful especially our bride Erin, who already is a natural beauty! We had a fun, relaxed morning sipping champagne, nibbling... Read More goodies & watching our fairy godmother Jaime transform the makeup and hair for all our ladies. She took into account our age, skin & hair type as she created our wedding look. Jamie is a pro and we were so fortunate to have her services available on Erin and Jarads's big day.

Amazing Job

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jennifer P

Jaime and her staff did an amazing job on the day of my wedding and even when she did my hair and makeup for the trial. I got married on the Fourth of July, a day that many people take off but, she made herself available that day. I told her exactly what I wanted, which was to... Read More have a natural look for all the girls and that is exactly what she gave me. The same was with the hairstyle and when the girls were all finished it was so much more than what I expected. Not only does she do an amazing job on hair and makeup but, she is super fast and it comes out perfect. I had tried other hairstylists before her and no one came close to her work. I highly recommend using her and her team on your special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mitzi D

Jamie and her crew did an amazing job at my friends wedding. She pampered the bride, all of her bridesmaids the MOB and MOG. We just sat back and enjoyed the experience while she pampered us an made us all look flawless. Her hair and makeup were perfection and lasted the night... Read More trough. I recommend Jamie and her crew not only for their beautiful work but for the experience they bring to such a special day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jamie B

Amazing! Jaime & her team did my hair and makeup flawlessly. My up do stayed perfect from 9 am until 1am! My makeup looked great and so beautifully done. Would recommend Eve 4 Beauty!!