ON LOCATION AIRBRUSH MAKEUP & HAIR

Lashes, Airbrushing & Travel included with each makeup application. Now you can get ready in the comfort of your home or venue. Visit our site for more information. We look forward to making your perfect day more beautiful!

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Denver & Colorado Springs

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Nicole M

Carter did my hair/make up and her with her team did my bridal party. I cannot rave enough about her skills with hair and makeup. She was able to take my visions and make them a reality. My trial was so easy to set up, and Carter made the day of so laid back and stress free. I... Read More felt like a princess, my makeup lasted all night, and my hair which hates curls actually held them the entire night! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Vickie S

I loved Kristine and Sadie they were both so sweet and made sure everyone was happy with their look. Kristine did an amazing job at my trial and encouraged me to make contact with her throughout the day to let her know how the hair and makeup was holding up. I couldn't be... Read More happier with using her and this company.

2017-04-12T13:32:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for having us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Best wishes.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 sharon s

AMAZING. I went to 2 vendors before settling on this one. The thing eye do does well is COPY. Show them a photo of a makeup style you like, and they are able to replicate it very well. I can't say the same for many other trials I did with other vendors, thats when I realized... Read More replicating a look from a photo is a skill. They were able to create exactly the look I wanted, which is more popular in Korea -- fresh faced and natural, but not so natural it looked like I had nothing on. Corianne was patient with me, and fixed everything until I was satisfied with my look. Got many compliments all night, and I felt beautiful. Thank you.

2017-04-12T13:24:18 Response from the vendor

We are honored that you chose us as your hair and makeup vendor for your wedding day. It is brides like you that make our job so wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Rachel T

Carter from Eye Do Makeup and Hair was simply amazing. I had to book her last minute but I never felt insecure about my decision to go with her so close to the wedding. She was so kind and so knowledge about makeup and knew exactly how to do all the girls' makeup perfectly. All... Read More my bridesmaids and myself LOVED their makeup truly made everyone feel so beautiful. Thank you so much Carter!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Angela V

Carter did an awesome job! She was a pro and did make up for 8 people the morning of the wedding. She is super fun to work with, very receptive to what the bride desires, and is very flexible. Highly recommend Carter to do your make up for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Alex O

We were lucky enough to have two lovely ladies come do our make up and hair the morning of my wedding. Miss Carter and Tamera took amazing care of us! They did everything we asked they made us look absolutely amazing and we had a great time doing it with them!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Meaghan M

Carter was phenomenal. She was able to seamlessly create the different look that each of my bridesmaids wanted and my make up was gorgeous. She is a sweetheart and we were all having a blast getting ready. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Betsy B

I cannot say enough great things about Carter on my wedding day! She did my bridal hair and makeup, and my bridal party makeup, and I have never seen them all look so beautiful. We did a trial run, and she completely nailed it, so I was confident that wedding day was going to be... Read More a breeze. She traveled with me on wedding day to the venue, and kept me calm and at ease the entire time. She is so professional, personable and incredibly talented at what she does. I got SO many compliments on my wedding day about my hair and makeup, and that was all Carter, she made me look awesome! I cannot thank Carter enough for the piece of art she turned me into on my wedding day, I HIGHLY recommend using Eye Do, and asking for Carter, she is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lyndsay T

I would highly recommend booking with Eye Do Makeup & Hair! I worked with Carter for our special day & I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Carter was so accommodating & wanted to make sure that I loved every piece of my look (which of course I did!). She worked with... Read More me to give me the look I wanted, and besides that, was really easy to talk to (which I needed to ease my nerves before our wedding!). The company is incredibly organized and on top of things, which I also loved! A+!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kelsey M

I highly recommend EyeDo, and specifically Tamra who did hair and eye make up for myself and my entire bridal party (7 people total including a flower girl). She did a fantastic job, and was so easy to work with. I received so many compliments on my hair, and I have a LOT of... Read More hair :) Tamra looked at pictures of what I was interested in, and was able to replicate something even better and so unique! We did a trial run a few months before at my home, and that gave me the confidence to know things would look wonderful the day of. I highly recommend this group - they were very communicative and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Taylor S

Christina and Jessica were AMAZING! So nice and made everyone feel comfortable. They are extremely talented and nailed the hair/make-up on everyone. It was soo convenient to have them do hair/makeup at our hotel. They also work very fast, so we were finished with plenty of time... Read More to spare. Would absolutely recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair LLC to anyone getting married or preparing for a special event.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amanda R

This company holds high standards for their artists which leads to consistently happy brides. Liz Trinidad Smith was my artist and she was spectacular! She was very honest with me with helping me select colors to match my skin tone and encouraging me to have a hair piece to wear... Read More after my veil. Her personality made it so comfortable to sit in front of her for two hours. She was able to make changes as my bridesmaids and I requested, but at the end of the day, trust in Liz!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Teresa Y

I had a wonderful experience with Christiana she arrived on time, had everything with her and more! We never met until the day of my wedding at a historic house we rented in Roswell. Christiana was warm, friendly and we seemed like best friends from the moment we met which was... Read More very comforting and a fun experience on my wedding day. This service took a lot of stress off of me not having to time going to someplace and allowing time back after all I got married in February and wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like. Did not do any pre trial but Christiana communicated very well on hair and makeup exchanging photos before the big day to ensure we were on the same page. Loved her!! Would highly recommend !! Wish I could upload photos of the beautiful hair and makeup. You can't go wrong and worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kim S

Katie F. and Patricia did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I did a hair & makeup trial with Katie F. about a month prior to the wedding, which I'm so glad I did, because it put me at ease about the hair and makeup for the big day. All of our... Read More hairstyles and makeup was absolutely beautiful!!! Katie and Patricia were so great to hang out with, too. They were on time, set up quickly, actually finished early (which gave us much-needed time to pack up and head to the venue), and were so polite. I would absolutely book them again!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kinsey R

Chelsea and Karesa did an amazing job! Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful! I would recommend them any day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kaitlin C

Eye do was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist to do my hair and make up! It was awesome that they came to us and were able to get myself and 9 bridesmaids hair and make up done ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Katie M

Carter did my hair and makeup and she did an absolutely wonderful job! She injured her foot pretty badly before my wedding but still managed to make me feel like the most beautiful bride. She checked in regularly to see if I liked everything or wanted anything changed and was... Read More open to any adjustments I requested. She helped me stay calm when I started to get stressed and is genuinely an awesome person. I would hire her again in a heart beat. Highly recommend Carter for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Madeline B

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Eye Do for my wedding day. Their response time was always quick and the price for the services received was fantastic. I had three artists for the day of my wedding and they were all professional, timely, and fun. I was so... Read More impressed with each of them and everyone’s makeup and hair looked fantastic! My artist's name was Christiana. First, I had a hair and makeup trial with her and she worked so hard to ensure that I liked my look. She was completely willing to work with me and “build” my look and try different things. It put me at ease knowing that she truly wanted me to be comfortable with how I looked. The entire time we chatted and really hit it off. It was great knowing that not only was my hair and makeup fantastic; I also was in the hands of someone I trusted! I looked at so many vendors for my wedding and it was so great not having to be nervous at all about my hair and makeup. On the day of, my hair and makeup was even better than I could’ve imagined! I even changed a few minor things last minute, and Christiana was completely open and willing to help with what I wanted. I highly recommend her for any hair and makeup needs that you might have. If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing…thank you Eye Do and Christiana!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Danielle A

Liz was assigned to be my hair and makeup artist for my wedding, she did a phenomenal job on all of my girls and I! She was very helpful in suggestions from the lip color to the hair accessories. She was extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable during my trial as... Read More well as the day of my wedding! I had somewhat of a large number of applications so I was also assigned Meredith to come in along side of Liz to help with some of my girls, she did a beautiful job as well! I highly recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup, I will definitely be using their services for future events!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amber P

I had Chelsie in Charleston, SC for my hair and make-up this past weekend! She was AMAZING! My hair and make up lasted the entire day and she was so friendly, positive and calming! She was worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone who's getting married in the... Read More Charleston area! She knows what she's doing and she made my dreams come true! She also did amazing with my bridesmaids hair! She also did my trial hair and make up for my engagement photos which looked amazing! She was so accommodating and made me feel so relaxed! We looked PERFECT for my wedding day!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jill C

Chelsea is such a nice, talented and efficient make up artist. She listened to what everyone requested and finished our make up ahead of schedule!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 christine e

I used Eyedo for my wedding a couple weekends ago. Rachel was our main artist and was absolutely amazing. She has such great talent and everyone she did makeup for looked stunning. She was so sweet and even touched up my grams makeup before we all left! I would definitely... Read More recommend her and would use her again for another event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Brianna S

I cannot put into words how amazing of a job Evan did on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She truly made me feel beautiful and executed EXACTLY what I had in mind! She was so fun to work with! She even got me a little bag full of goodies on my wedding day, including a hair... Read More product she used during my hair trial that I loved! I would HIGHLY recommend- I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah

Tiffany was amazing!!! My hair and make up was flawless! She did such an amazing job on me and my girls! Everything lasted all night long! Tiffany made sure that everyone was perfect before we headed out to our ceremony site and I really appreciated that. Tiffany made me and my... Read More girls look and feel beautiful and I couldn't thank her enough!! Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie R

My makeup and hair artist amber was incredible. I was so happy with how everything turned out and I looked amazing!!!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Kurtz & Ashley Walker

Crystal has been in the beauty industry for 16 years. She started her career as a counter manager for Elizabeth Arden in 1999. Then she worked for MAC for 7 years. She became the District Manager managing 80 MAC Managers & Artists with 8 stores. She became application certified, PHD, Lash, fashion show & Leading Effectively certifications through Estee Lauder & MAC. Crystal started Eye Do Makeup & Hair in 2010 and has focused her creative direction on providing brides with the best customer service and event coordination partnering with over 150 of the best artists in the industry.