"Your friends....in the travel business"

EZTravelPad specializes in honeymoons & destination weddings (certified Sandals specialist and Karisma GIVC consultant), but we offer so much more. We charge NO FEES and often we can SAVE you money vs. booking online all by yourself. Expert in helping you create experiences to last a lifetime. Ask about how you can score up to $250 in destination credits to be used for adventures and activities during your Honeymoon!

Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning

Downtown, Indianapolis, IN (317) 731-2293

If I could, I'd give him ten stars!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Mackenzie K

Working with Scott Jones on our honeymoon was one of the best experiences of planning our wedding. He was efficient, pleasant, knowledgable, and understood our wants and situation. He got back to us after questions quicker than ever expected. He found us a dream honeymoon... Read More resort. He was absolutely the most helpful travel agent a bride and groom could ever hope for - -and here's the kicker! There is no fee for his services! Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Vanessa W

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Scott and the amazing honeymoon he planned for us! We contacted him after we became completely overwhelmed trying to plan the trip on our own. He responded to us so quickly and after 1 meeting, we were immediately at ease and knew we... Read More were in good hands. He provided us with options within our price range and gave excellent advice. We had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon. The resort was exactly as Scott described and just what we wanted. We will definitely be using Scott again and you should too!

helped us out so much!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jena W

I had no time to plan our own honeymoon in the midst of planning our wedding. Scott did a great job learning about us personally to see what kind of destination would fit our desires most. He planned everything down to what we would do while we were there. We had an amazing... Read More honeymoon thanks to Scott!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Tracy

My husband and I wanted to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon and we wanted to visit a few different islands while we were there. We started to plan our honeymoon and quickly realized that there was A LOT to consider when booking a trip like that, a lot that we did not know. I have... Read More traveled quite a bit in my life and I have always booked my own travel arrangements, I have never booked through a travel agent. I decided we needed some input and assistance with booking the trip so I contacted Scott Jones at EZ TravelPad, and I am so glad I did. I told him exactly what we had in mind and explained I quickly became overwhelmed when I started to plan it on my own. Scott was extremely responsive, he took the time to really listen to me and asked me a lot of questions so he knew what would work for us. We spent 12 nights in Hawaii and split the time between Maui, Kauai and Oahu. Everything about our trip was absolutely amazing, Scott and his team did not miss a beat. Our flights, rental cars, hotel accommodations, shuttle services, etc. were all taken care of, we seriously did not have to worry about one thing as far as travel planning goes. Scott made suggestions based on our likes and needs, but was never pushy whatsoever. He suggested several excursions we could do on the islands and he made sure they were all within our budget. We did the Road to Hana tour in Maui, went snorkeling, went to an awesome luau and a few other things - Scott booked it all for us well in advance and made sure we had all information that we needed as far as where to go, who to call to be picked up for tours, etc. I also would like to add that Scott was extremely patient with me when I asked him to reprice our trip with different options about 10 different times before actually booking it. :) If you are looking for someone to help you book your travel, do yourself a favor and contact Scott Jones. I promise you will thank yourself later. Thank you to Scott and his team for everything!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Brittany O

Kate Owen was wonderful to work with!! She made our honeymoon planning stress free and easy - she gave us a lot of options and really helped us make it special AND stayed within our budget. I would recommend using this company for all your traveling needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelsey S

When we started hunting for places to stay in Aruba, we were beyond over our heads and overwhelmed. I contacted Scott on a whim after finding his card at a wedding bridal show. It was the BEST decision I ever made. Scott made arranging the honeymoon extremely easy and met all... Read More our accommodations. We are looking to book another trip for next year and will definitely be using Scott's services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley S

Scott was our travel agent and he was SO helpful!! We gave him a price range and location and he did the rest for free! Gave us lots of options and he is very knowledgable about his beach areas :) Neither of us had planned a trip like this or have been out of the USA. Scott just... Read More set everything up and sent us our confirmation to the all inclusive resort and plane tickets :) THANKS SCOTT & EZ Travel Pad. xoxo Ashley & Nathan

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Taylor K

Scott planned the most amazing honeymoon for us! With wedding planning in full swing I decided I needed help. He made it better than I could have possibly imagined! His hotel recommendations were spot on. He was always available and easy to reach if we had any questions. He also... Read More included a few special touches that were so thoughtful. We can't thank you enough Scott! We will definitely be using you for our travel plans in our future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sam C

Scott was so fantastic to work with. When trying to choose a honeymoon location, my husband and I sat down with Scott for more than an hour and he let us pick his brain on the perfect place. We had a wonderful time - he certainly pointed us in the right direction. What we were... Read More most impressed by was his prompt response when we had to make a last minute honeymoon change due to hurricane Matthew. In just a few hours Scott had us set up with a new honeymoon plan (new room, date and flight and without spending any more money!) I have and will refer EZTravelPad to anyone looking to book a vacation.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Micah W

Working with Scott for our honeymoon was the best decision we could have made! He gave us the honeymoon of a lifetime. The resort we stayed at was beyond our wildest dreams. He paid close attention to the details we wanted for our honeymoon and then went above and beyond. We are... Read More so thankful we had Scott guiding us when we picked out honeymoon spot. Thank you isn't enough! Micah and Daniel Winter

2016-10-07T14:15:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Micah, it was my pleasure being able to help - it's a terrific spot for sure - maybe an anniversary return trip in your future one day? :) Best Wishes! Scott

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelsey C

Kate Owen was amazing!! Especially for first time travelers, she made our honeymoon planning stress free and fun. The accommodations and service was phenomenal. I would recommend using the company for any of your traveling needs!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Laura R

Scott was awesome to work with, as he was knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive. He made the planning process for our honeymoon much easier, which was important as we were also busy planning our wedding of course. He helped us arrange the best trip of our lives! We enjoyed it... Read More 100%. We have already referred Scott to a few of our friends who are engaged, and we'd recommend him to anyone without hesitation!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Lyndee S

We cannot thank this man enough for giving us a great honeymoon! He did everything for us and gave us all of the directions and itinerary. We started of without knowing where to go or what to do and he helped us find something that we loved! We will continue to use him for all... Read More of our vacations and we will ALWAYS suggest him!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Kendal T

My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary. We used Kate with EZTravelPad for our honeymoon as well as our one year anniversary trip. Kate has been so great that I can't imagine using any other traveling service. Kate has bent over backwards for us when we had... Read More issues with our plane and has answered many random questions at all hours of the day. We will continue to use EZTravelPad and Kate for all our travels. She has worked with our dates and budget to make our vacations the best.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Scott was wonderful! He sat down with us and discussed different destinations that fit our time frame and budget. He narrowed it down to a wonderful and affordable destination. He warned us about the food being somewhat mediocre, so we didn't have high expectations for that, and... Read More I really appreciated his honesty. He tells it like it is! So glad we found Scott, and we will be booking all of our future vacations through him.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Ruth B

EZTravelPad is the best. Just returned from the Riviera Maya and our room location was fantastic, the food was wonderful and the service was top drawer. The entire trip exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Marie W

Scott made it easy for us. He asked questions to gauge our preferences and sent us a list of options within our price range. We chose one of the destinations from his list, and our Honeymoon was fantastic. Before the wedding, I was working long hours, but Scott took many calls... Read More and responded to emails in the evening. He is extremely helpful and kind!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Audrey D

Scott Jones from EZTRAVELPAD was so so helpful and planned the entire honeymoon process for us to St. Lucia! Our trip was perfect! They planned it based on what we actually wanted and not just what they recommended. He asked lots of questions. My friend also planned her... Read More honeymoon with him and was very happy! I have already recommended him and will use him again!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Sarah L

SCOTT is an EXCELLENT Travel Agent. We booked our trip to Puerto Vallart to celebrate our Anniversary. Less than 24hours before our scheduled trip, the biggest hurricane in the Western Hemisphere hit our Destination. I immediately panicked since we hadn't purchased any travel... Read More insurance and called Scott... Fortunately due to miracles Scott had to pull off, he was able to use the credit we had paid and was able to put us in a different destination for a small fee due to the fact that it was Farther than our original location. I appreciate Scott's Promptness and help with everything he has done. Without his assistance, we would have been stuck and would have lost all of our money. What I like most about Scott is that when you travel, he is responsive by phone, and email. He is also very competitive in pricing and offers great suggestions for travel. I highly recommend Scott, I have used him Several times already and consider him to be our life time Travel Agent. Thank you Scott! Alex and I are FOREVER grateful for what you did and do for us!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jordan B

EZTravelPad and Scott do a fantastic job. We used them to book our honeymoon and 1st year anniversary trip to Mexico. Scott was great helping us find a resort that met our needs, and we had great trips. He is very organized and quick to help with any travel issues. We would... Read More definitely hire him again.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jenni P

Scott as EZTravelPad was amazing throughout the planning of our honeymoon. He listens to what you want / like and helps you decide where would be the best place to travel to. He reply's quickly to emails and calls. Planning our honeymoon was a breeze thanks to Scott! We... Read More will be booking our next vacation through his also!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Stephanie L

Scott was the best travel agent! He was very accommodating to my husband and I! We do not live in the Indianapolis and we were able to email and talk over the phone which was very helpful with our busy work schedule. I liked how he was able to find a destination within our... Read More budget and exactly the location/activities we wanted to do. It was so nice to get to our honeymoon destination and not have to worry about anything! He was very detailed and sent us an itinerary that answered all of the questions we had thought of. He was great and I would highly recommend him as your honeymoon or vacation travel agent!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Alex W

Scott helped us plan our honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico in July and we couldn't be happier with all of his help! We only know that we wanted to go somewhere all inclusive and had a budget and he searched for the best our money could get us. He made it so simple and... Read More stress-free which is great when you also have a wedding to plan! We got special perks honeymoon perks thanks to Scott while we were there. It was amazing and we will for sure use EZ again in the future. Thanks, Scott!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Abby W

Scott was excellent to work with in planning our honeymoon! We enjoyed attending an event hosted by him that helped us to narrow down our honeymoon destinations. Scott responded quickly to all communication and let us know about opportunities we might not have known about... Read More otherwise. Our honeymoon was perfect, thanks to Scott's assistance!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Scott at EZTravelPad was an excellent resource for my bride and I. Scott had an hour long phone conversation with us to discuss our wants and needs and ultimately gave us a list of locations that he thought would suit what we wanted. We worked with Scott entirely by... Read More phone/e-mail which was great as we are both professionals and very busy. Scott handled all communication promptly and is very trustworthy. Scott kept us informed of flight changes, helped us book Sandals events, massages, etc. before leaving, and gave us his honest opinion on what level of service to choose at the Sandals resorts. All in all, I would recommend Scott and EZTravelPad to anyone. We had a positive experience -- I will never use another agency/agent besides EZTravelPad and Scott.