Floral & Event Design

At Fabufloras we revel in creativity. We are inspired by each and every story, and we are passionate about design. As young professionals, we understand the importance of quality, customer service, convenience and originality – all while maintaining any desired budget provided by our clients.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (215) 601-7850

beautiful

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Leigh K

Kerry met with me to discuss my ideas and review photos with me. She had set aside an hour for my consultation, although it did not take that long. She even made suggestions based on in-season flowers to keep costs down. On the day of the wedding she made the delivery... Read More herself! I couldn't imagine more beautiful flowers!!!

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Kristen A

It was such a pleasure working with Kerry and I couldn't be happier with the end result! Kerry is a true professional and was very responsive and prompt getting back to every email and answering all my questions. From our first meeting on, Kerry was always offering insight and... Read More creative ideas that really made the difference in my arrangements - I could not have done it without her. She worked with my budget and the end result was truly perfect. Would highly recommend Kerry to any bride.

Our Wedding - 10.5.13

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Allison M

I was married on October 5, 2013 at the John James Audubon Center. The flowers were the one thing stressing me out about the wedding, because I didn't think I really cared, and everything seemed so expensive. Our venue was outside, so we had the benefit of natural foliage to... Read More help set the space. I knew the look I was going for, but didn't know how it would all come together. Kerry is so wonderful and professional - she helped bring my vision together and suggested things I never would have considered. She even met us at our venue for a walk-through to get a better idea for how she would set up for the day. We did a lot of decor ourselves, and she took all of the items I ordered and seamlessly worked our different centerpieces together (we had birch candles with succulents and rose petals on half the tables, and wood slabs with arrangements in jars on the other half of the tables). I had every bit of faith in her, but she BLEW ME AWAY with her floral design. Everything looked like it came out of a magazine and fit my vision perfectly. I already referred her to 2 of my friends and I tell everyone I know about her, because she was that good. Her prices were fantastic. She was even able to get flowers that other florists told me were unavailable. Kerry is also the sweetest person in the world and handled my crazy day-before-the-wedding text messages with such grace. When I stressed that I didn't have an aisle runner and worried about my dress getting dirty, Kerry arranged for us to have one and installed it compliments of Fabufloras. She stayed at the venue moving things around and breaking down each site so that our day truly was flawless. I say that the saddest part of the wedding was not being able to take all of the gorgeous arrangements home at the end of the night. Kerry gets 5/5 stars from me (more if I could). I promise you, you will be so thrilled choosing Fabufloras for your event!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Carla S

Kerry is a pleasure to work with and our flowers turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Hannah K

Kerry is INCREDIBLE! She is super hands on, very communicative and reliable and SO friendly and easy to work with! Not only was working with her incredibly easy and great, but the flowers were SO beautiful. I think more than any other thing at my wedding, I received the most... Read More compliments about how beautiful the flowers were and can't thank them enough for the hard work!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Victoria W

Kerry was such a joy to work with! My husband and I didn't have a large budget for flowers and she was very helpful in suggesting ways for us to stay within budget and still get everything we wanted. Most vendors try to up-sell you, but Kerry was respectful of our budget. We... Read More must have changed our floral agreement 10 times throughout the planning process and Kerry was happy to make any and all changes for us. She was quick to respond to emails and would resend our floral agreement each time a change was made, so we were always on the same page. Not only was Kerry a pleasure to work with, her arrangements are gorgeous! I absolutely loved my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Kerry is a floral magician! Thank you Fabufloras for our perfect wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Christina G

I'd heard great things about Kerry, and she was nothing but kind and accommodating throughout the entire process. However, on my wedding day, she completely botched the centerpieces by straying from the photos and plans we discussed. I had numerous conversations with Kerry both... Read More via email and over the phone for months leading up to the wedding. Though her previous work did not reflect the style of centerpieces I was going for, I provided her with a Pinterest board full of photos and explanations, and -- just to be extra sure -- my mom and I arranged to do a trial run with her to test out the centerpieces with the linens to make sure everything looked right. When we went for the trial, she totally nailed it -- it was exactly what I wanted, and I was thrilled. She and I both took photos and notes, and I left feeling confident for the big day. So on my wedding day, I was surprised to see something completely different on the tables. What was supposed to be predominantly delicate greens -- e.g. olive leaves, seeded eucalyptus -- was replaced by large white hydrangeas, which we never talked about and which I unfortunately really dislike. Furthermore, because the vessels I provided for the arrangements were small jars and liquor bottles, and hydrangeas are large flowers, the arrangements looked totally overstuffed and sloppy (the liquor bottles looked like they were going to topple over). IMO, it didn't look like a professional arranged them -- they were nothing like the previous work she had shown me at the trial. I wasn't thrilled with the boutonnieres either. All that said, the bouquets came out lovely and she did seem to throw in some extra garnishes throughout the venue, which was nice. And when I voiced my discontent, she was extremely apologetic and refunded us for the centerpieces, which I thought was good business. However, she really didn't have an explanation as to what went wrong, which I find strange... particularly because we did that trial run. Unfortunately, as strong as my experience working with Kerry started, in the end it was really colored by how upset I still am seeing photos of centerpieces that don't reflect my style or vision -- particularly because I spent so much time (and money) designing them.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristin V

We cannot say enough excellent things about Fabufloras! From the beginning, Kerry knew exactly what my vision was. Living in Florida and planning a wedding in Pennsylvania was quite difficult for me, but Kerry made it very easy. She answered all my emails so promptly and updated... Read More any little changes that I requested. When I received my bouquet at the hotel, I was in complete shock- it was stunning and so were the Bridesmaid's bouquets. The centerpieces she made were just gorgeous! Everyone was taking them home because they loved them so much. The flowers were my favorite part of my big day. Just wonderful- thank you Kerry and Fabufloras!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Heather S

Kerry is hands down, the best wedding florist out there! She was super organized and detail oriented with putting together a floral package for our wedding day. Every thing was beautiful - the centerpieces, ceremony decor, bouquets, boutineers, everything! I couldn't have found... Read More a better florist for our special day. HIGHLY recommend Fabufloras!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah J

The first time I saw my flowers during my centerpiece preview, my jaw dropped. I was in shock that Kerry was able to recreate my vision based on one on conversation. As if that wasn't impressive enough, I walked into my venue to see what we had discussed and planned over the... Read More past year come to life, and my jaw dropped again. The bouquets and centerpiece were stunning, and I received many compliments throughout the night on them. Kerry was also extremely respectful of my budget, which I appreciated since it is easy for wedding costs to get out of control. In addition to this, Kerry is extremely personable and organized, which made the planning process that much easier and enjoyable. I experienced zero stress the day of as the flowers were delivered promptly and were well labeled. I can't thank you enough, Kerry! You're a class act, girl!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Courtney O

Fabu is RIGHT! Kerry is beyond amazing. Her talent and professionalism make her stand apart from other event professionals. From our first meeting to the day-of, Kerry was knowledgeable, communicative, organized, and passionate about her work. The result was absolutely stunning!... Read More The bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony and reception décor were exactly how we envisioned. She made our vision come to life and then some! Thank you Kerry!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Elisa S

Kerry and her team are amazing! The venue looked stunning and our bouquets were GORGEOUS! She worked within our budget and offered to repurpose everything to keep costs down. She even set up our DIY decorations for us. Wonderful work!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dorie R

I wish I could give more than five stars to Fabufloras and Kerry! From the beginning Kerry was so helpful and incredibly conscious of my budget. She worked with me to get the exact look of flowers I was going for and provided a very detailed contract that covered everything.... Read More Kerry is so organized and a dream to work with. On the day of the wedding, she delivered the flowers right to my hotel room and I was speechless when I saw them. I could not believe the gorgeous bouquets she pulled together! The flowers were more stunning than I ever could have imagined. I was totally blown away and couldn't wait to see the centerpieces. When we got to the reception, I could barely believe how beautiful everything was. Kerry put together the centerpieces exactly as I imagined them. Actually, she made them better than I imagined. Her work was simply amazing and I am so grateful this was such an easy, stress-free part of the wedding planning. Kerry, you are amazing and your work is beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Linda S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kerry! She is so easy to work with, professional, knowledgeable, responsive, organized and friendly. Kerry and her staff did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her for any event!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kristin M

Kerry was amazing to work with and my bouquets were absolutely stunning. If you have a vision she will make it a reality, if you need some guidance she has ideas for every occasion! She was always super professional, quick to respond, helpful with suggestions, and enthusiastic... Read More about her work. Like I said my bouquet was the most gorgeous one I've ever seen and everything else was exactly what I asked for. She can help you work within your budget and give you exact prices broken down. Can't say enough good things, book her today!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Shannon O

Finding a florist was the most difficult part of wedding planning for me. If I had met with Kerry originally I could have saved myself a ton of frustration. I can't even begin to say enough great things about working with FabuFloras. From my intitial consultation with Kerry I... Read More knew she was the right choice. Aside from having an awesome personality, she was very responsive and had so many great ideas. Thoughout the process she was so accomodating with questions I had and slight changes that we needed to make. I was head over heels in love with every detail of our flowers. I would work with Kerry a thousand times over. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Melissa C

It was really great working with Kerry. She was prompt with responding to emails and keeping me on track! We met to discuss my flowers 7 months before the wedding, and I left that meeting feeling assured that I was in the right hands. She was very open to my changes to the... Read More flower colors as the wedding got a little closer and I trusted all of her judgement. The arrangements and bouquets turned out GORGEOUS! I received many complements from guests and our bouquets held up really well for the August 100 degree heat. She delivered exactly what I wanted and more! So very happy with my decision to work with Fabufloras for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Kait L

Kerry was a pleasure to work with. She listened to my ideas (and budget) and was able to craft beautiful flowers that fit my vision.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Joanna C

If you are looking for perfection, Fabufloras is your pick! From the moment I met with Kerry for the consultation, I knew my wedding day was in the right hands. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I had a vision in my head and Kerry and her... Read More team made it come to life and then some, exceeding my expectations! All the flowers and centerpieces were stunning....guests were arguing over who would be able to take them home and I don't blame them! If I could give Fabufloras 10 stars,I would! Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jeff L

If you are looking for a florist, look no further than Fabufloras! Kerry and her team were responsive, flexible, and both the personal flowers and the flowers for the venue turned out just as we had envisioned they would. As a couple who doesn't know a lot about flowers, Kerry... Read More listened and worked with us to come up with amazing ideas and her execution was flawless. We could not speak more highly of Kerry and Fabufloras....all we can say is book her! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Avi S

WOW is all I can say. Kerry Fabrizio is a rock star. The flowers for my wedding were so stunning that I can't stop thinking about them 3 weeks later. She is unbelievably dedicated, wildly creative and so sweet. She totally understood my vision and executed it to perfection.... Read More Anyone would be crazy not to use her!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Corley C

I cannot rave enough about the service and quality of Fabufloras and the professionalism and creativity that Kerry and her team have portrayed. They truly brought my dream to life through all of my wedding decor and flowers. It was the hot topic of my wedding and many many weeks... Read More after that. Even almost three months later, I still have people comment on how beautiful my floral arrangements were at my wedding. Kerry is amazing at responding through email and sending updated quotes so there was never any question as to what I was being charged for. She is the most organized person I think I worked with throughout my entire planning process... She even took time out of her day to help me plan and organize other parts of my wedding since I did not have a wedding coordinator. If it wasn't for Kerry, I honestly don't know what I would have done. She always made me feel like my wedding was her top priority and never once did I have to worry about anything. I HIGHLY recommend her, her team, her creativity and ideas, and her services. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Beth F

Kerry and her team were unbelievable. I changed my mind about what I wanted a billion times, and Kerry was accommodating every single time. She never acted bothered to hear from me, and always responded positively in her emails. She literally blew me away at my wedding-she went... Read More above and beyond my expectations. We worked together to take my vision and make it a reality within my budget, using in season flowers. I would recommend Fabufloras to everyone who is looking for amazing flowers, and for a florist who looks out for your best interest at the same time.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla K

I think I've told Kerry at least 100x how impressed I am with her, but I'll say it again! Kerry from Fabufloras is one of the most impressive and professional people I have ever worked with. I knew months and months ago even before seeing our finished product on the wedding day... Read More that our flowers and decor were going to be fabulous (no pun intended). I had never met a vendor SO detail-oriented. Being out of state was very hard when trying to find and pick a florist. I didn't know much about flowers and often didn't know what to expect with each florist I spoke with. That was until I had a phone meeting with Kerry, which I believe lasted almost 2 hours. She stayed on the phone with me (patiently) while I googled different flowers and she was dedicated to helping us stay within our budget yet still being 100% happy with our choices. Her organization is wonderful and really important when it comes to planning décor and making constant changes. Lastly, our flowers the day of the wedding FAR EXCEEDED my expectations, which were already really high! They were absolutely gorgeous!!! Kerry is super talented and a great person to work with! Thank you Fabufloras : )

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Elizabeth A

My husband and I met with Kerry Fabrizio about 6 months before our wedding to discuss flowers. She had us over to her apartment and was extremely friendly, she pulled up pictures of flowers and discussed what would and wouldn't fit into our budget. She made sure that what we... Read More picked would fit into our budget and did not pressure us at all to increase what we could spend. The flowers she picked out were unique and beautiful. We got married on 3/26/16 and when the flowers were delivered - exactly when she said they would be - I was amazed at how beautiful they were - she did an AMAZING job, they were absolutely gorgeous!! I would recommend FabuFloras to anyone looking for flowers in the Philly area. I don't have a single bad thing to say about my experience working with Kerry.