Fabulous Flowers -- A Design Studio

Planning a big church wedding or an intimate ceremony in a garden tent? Fabulous Flowers will provide the right look at the right price. Let Fabulous Flowers accent your personal style with traditional, contemporary or European designs. Fabulous Flowers will make your dreams a reality!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

New Orleans, LA (504) 909-0253

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Sara A

If you are having a wedding in New Orleans, there is NOT a better florist than Ken. He is a true artist in what he does - and I could not have asked for better bouquets, floral arrangements, etc. at my wedding at the Elm's Mansion. I myself, told Ken the types of flowers and the... Read More shades of color I'd like to have - and he did the rest with the final product exceeding all of my floral expectations. Better yet, I drove home from New Orleans 2 days after my wedding with my bouquet and all of my bridesmaids (6) bouquets. Upon returning home, I was astonished to see that they had not been damaged or ruined by being thrown into the car with all of our luggage. In fact, I placed them all in separate vases and watched the flowers grow more beautiful by the day (not joking) until I decided to dry them out for sake's keep a week 1/2 later. Given this, Ken delivers the very best product (floral design/flowers/etc) than you could ever ask for! Lastly, you could not work with a better vendor then Ken - his personality is to die for. He is a gem! Thanks KEN!!!!!!! Love, Sara DeJay Armstrong - Willis and Jack Turner Willis - 3.5.16 - Elm's Mansion - New Orleans

2016-03-23T20:34:13 Response from the vendor

OMG!!! Sara and Jack, Thank you so very much! Your words actually brought me to tears. I have never received such a glowing review, it makes all of the hard work so rewarding! Please don't forget to send me some pictures. Love and best wishes,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Kim D

I am so thankful that my husband and I hired Fabulous Flowers for our wedding day. In learning about Ken’s (the owner’s) background and expertise, I was confident that he would do an incredible job but we were truly blown away by his exceptional work in everything from the... Read More bouquet designs to the ceremony pedestals. Ken was sure to ask targeted, thoughtful questions from the very beginning to understand our vision and preferences for our wedding day. In particular, he understood our preference for incorporating flowers from the outdoor ceremony into the reception venue decor and immediately had great ideas and solutions for laying out the flowers in the reception space. He exceeded our expectations in creating simple, elegant floral designs that complemented everything from our attire to the aesthetics of both venues. We could not be happier with Fabulous Flowers and highly recommend Ken to any future NOLA bride and groom!

2017-05-22T08:15:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Kim, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with fabulous flowers! please send me some pictures! :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kendra T

OMG. Look no further. By far, the best and most affordable florist in the New Orleans area. Im so glad that I entrusted Ken to go above and beyond when it came to the floral needs for my wedding. His work is superb and nothing short of STUNNING. It is a must to work with a... Read More florist who is creative, reliable, punctual and professional especially when you're planning a wedding from out of town. Each and every floral arrangement was MAGNIFICENT. Thank you so much Ken for helping to make my special day PERFECT.

2017-03-21T10:36:55 Response from the vendor

Hi Kendra and Tre! Thank you for the fabulous review! It was such a pleasure working with you and making your dream wedding a reality! Please send me some pictures! Ken

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Rachel d

Ken was such a joy to work with! He spent numerous hours with my mother or myself helping us create the vision of my wedding! I will never forget walking down the aisle and seeing the beautiful candles and flowers for our ceremony. My bouquet was exactly as I had dreamed! He... Read More stayed for the ceremony and wished me luck. I even saw him afterwards as we took pictures and he praised what a beautiful ceremony we had. If you want a florist that will do everything in his power to give you the wedding you have always hoped for, Ken is your man! Thank you so much!

2017-06-19T08:56:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel and Matthew! Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your mom; I'm delighted that you were so pleased! Thanks again, Ken Tell Karen I said hi!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Ginger G

I'm going to be honest - I just couldn't find the bride bone in my body that made me care about center pieces. It wasn't there. I could barely recall what any centerpiece looked like at the dozen weddings I had attended in the past two years. Who, I thought, was going to... Read More remember mine? Would I remember mine? Ken - despite my total lack of enthusiasm and zero vision - was able to make absolutely stunning centerpieces that worked perfectly for my wedding. He knew what to ask me. He knew what suggestions to make. And he just did a great job pulling it all together. Everything was beautiful. He got everything there on time - despite a crazy rain storm the day of my wedding. And everything looked perfect. I couldn't have dreamed up a better set of flowers. And he worked with me to find what would work in my budget. Everything he did from day one to the wedding was perfect. I highly recommend him.

2017-06-03T07:55:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Ginger! Thanks for sharing. It's so rewarding for me when a bride takes the time to tell others of her experience with fabulous flowers! Ken

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah H

Ken was awesome! I had a limited budget and he was able to design incredible flowers for my whole wedding party. I am still getting complements about my flowers and how they pulled everything together. I told him a little about my likes and dislikes and he provided me with... Read More wonderful flowers!!! Would completely recommend him.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Katie D

The flowers were incredibly beautiful and Ken was great to work with. He wanted to make sure that I was happy. Everyone at the wedding kept telling me how gorgeous the bouquets were!

2017-05-07T09:53:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, Thanks so much for the review! Ken

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Rae L

Ken was wonderful to work with. I was very particular with each flower in my wedding. Ken made my dreams a reality. He was professional and on time. He responds quickly to questions also! The flowers were gorgeous in all of my pictures!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Sarah B

Ken was absolutely AMAZING!!! He was extremely easy to get in contact with and was always willing to answer my many questions! He took the time to actually listen to what I had envisioned for my wedding day flowers, and he gave me so many good ideas. It's so hard for me to... Read More give up control, but after telling Ken what I wanted, I left everything in his hands. My wedding day flowers could not have been more perfect. They were everything I wanted and SO much more, and I honestly can't say enough great things about Ken and his amazing talent. We had, hands down, the best day of our lives, and I'm so glad we entrusted Ken to help make it so special. If we were to do it all over, we would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for helping make our day so perfect!!!

2017-03-05T09:57:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah and Alex! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! It was truly my pleasure working with you and bringing your vision to life! Best wishes, Ken

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Masy C

Ken was the best!! He worked with me so much to stay within my budget, use my own glassware, and make sure the flowers were just as I wanted. I would highly recommend!!!

2017-02-22T09:20:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks Masy! it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kathleen H

5 STARS hands down! Ken is first off, one of the sweetest and most incredible people to work with. He has a true eye for beauty! I am not very creative so just telling Ken the flowers I liked, he made magic happen! I had zero anxiety working with Ken. He took the little vision I... Read More had and turned it into the most incredible flowers/arrangements/table pieces/bouquets I have ever seen!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PICK KEN for all your flower needs! I could go on and on, he is just incredible! thank you KEN, for all your hard work and dedication for our big day! You truly made my wedding magical. - Kathleen and Bret Theriot/ Southern Oaks Plantation 11/19/16

2017-01-30T16:03:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kathleen and Bret! Check out my facebook page ....fabulous flowers new orleans....I'll post some of your pictures later this evening! It was a pleasure working with you! Ken

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Darby Y

Fabulous is an understatement!!! I was directed to Ken from Fabulous Flowers by my wedding coordinator at Federal Ballroom who promised he was a true artist and would not overcharge me and could work with my smaller budget for flowers. (We were married during Christmas week... Read More and were thus not allowed to change the existing floral arrangements in our cathedral. I also used candelabras for half my centerpieces reducing cost.) Some florists I talked to wouldn't even work with my small budget. Ken didn't even flinch! I wanted to throw a black tie Gatsby themed wedding with black and gold theme. Ken came up with amazing avant-garde bouquets utilizing black ostrich feathers and gold painted leaves to accent the white flowers. His centerpieces were gorgeous and utilized gold curly willow branches extending from the florals to match our theme. I was in love with them all!!! I can't recommend Ken enough -- he is a true artist and will capture exactly what you want by taking the time to really consult you and understand your vision along the way. Thanks Ken!!!

2017-01-01T22:15:16 Response from the vendor

WOW Darby! thank you for such a fabulous review! I was delighted to work with you and Tony and I'm so happy that you were pleased with the outcome! Best of all my good friend Becca and the staff of the Federal Ballroom made it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Erin K

Ken was absolutely wonderful to work with! He completely exceeded my expectations, even though I knew he would produce amazing bouquets and arrangements! I am so happy with his work. He was on time with all of our flowers, and they all looked absolutely gorgeous. He was so great... Read More to work with the entire year we planned our wedding. It was exactly two months ago today at the Tea Room. Loved Ken and his work!

2016-12-22T14:17:08 Response from the vendor

Hi Erin, Thanks so much! It's wonderful reviews like this that have given me yet another Best of Weddings awards! Hope you and Grant have a fabulous 1st Christmas as husband and wife! Love and kisses! Ken

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Kathy S

Ken Marino created the most beautiful corsages, bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. Ken met with us and showed us many pictures of flower arrangements that he had created. I told Ken what my favorite flowers were and Ken designed the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres... Read More to include these flowers. I brought a picture of my mother's bridal bouquet from the 50's and Ken recreated her bouquet for me. Ken's prices were competitive with other florists. What Ken offers that others do not offer is personal service as he met me at the church and personally delivered the flowers. He was a delight to work with during the planning process and we could not have been more happy with his work. I highly recommend Ken.

2016-12-14T11:50:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Kathy Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I hope all is going well for you and Bill! Ken

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Rose B

My wedding was on October 9, 2016 at Southern Oaks Plantation, New Orleans. It was a destination wedding. I contacted Ken, nine months in advance, he was so easy to work with. We communicated through phone calls and emails. I only saw him the day of the wedding. The flowers... Read More were so beautiful. I will recommend every bride to work with Fabulous Flowers, it is stress free and affordable.

2016-11-19T08:30:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Rose! Thank you for sharing your experience with fabulous flowers! It was a pleasure working with you to make your destination wedding stress free!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Shannon S

First off, Ken is amazing. Definitely snatch him up as your florist if you can! When we began planning he was already booked for my day so he couldn't do the set up and only the flowers, but due to a rescheduling later on he became completely available and told us he'd not... Read More only be able to set up all the flowers but also double as our day of coordinator. His arrangements were beyond beautiful, my only complaint is that I didn't get to carry around my bouquet enough because I was so busy. It was gorgeous and exactly like my inspiration photo. His table arrangements were beautiful and he created several different looks for the reception decor. He was friendly and really easy to work with and get a hold of. Thank you Ken!

2016-11-16T18:03:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Shannon! Thank you so much! Having never served as coordinator, it was a long day for me but your mom and dad were also great to work with! Hi to Chuck and Carol, :) I hope they got your bouquet home in one piece!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amy A

I loved my wedding bouqets from Fabulous Flowers! Ken took the time to meet with me to create the perfect vision for the wedding/reception. I started out having no idea of flowers other than general colors, but Ken provided options of flower types and colors based on my... Read More Pinterest photos and ultimately created the perfect displays. I also loved that he suggested moving flower displays from the ceremony and reusing them in the reception! Day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing; he delivered the bouquets and rental decorations (pedestals, vases) to the venue, and worked with my bridesmaids and the venue coordinator for a seamless, care-free execution. Thanks, Ken!

2016-10-30T21:59:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Amy! Thank you for the review! It was so nice of you to take the time to share your experience with fabulous flowers and your timing was perfect! Tomorrow 10/31 is the cut off date for reviews to be submitted for Best Of Weddings... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Liz R

Fabulous Flowers was our first choice florist for my daughter's wedding in June 2016. We had seen many of his designs before at weddings, so we knew he would be "the one" for us. Our first appt was to discuss colors and the selection of flowers for bridesmaids and groomsmen..... Read More Then we discussed floral decor for the reception and church. Ken made curly willow trees to surround the band and dance floor which were lit with STARRY STRING lights from Restoration Hardware.He also decorated (6) mantles in the old home.The bridal bouquet was the highlight of all designs with peonies,roses , lisianthus , wax flower, orchids and a live garland of stephanotis vine woven in between. We had so many comments on the beautiful designs. I would tell anyone who is planning a wedding to call Ken first to discuss floral designs--He is an artist who will design just for you and you will be 100% satisfied.

2016-10-18T22:04:13 Response from the vendor

Hi BooBoo! Thanks so much! I love that you mentioned the stephanotis vine as that was such a unique and personal touch! Don't forget to please send me some pictures! XX

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennifer R

Best florist in NOLA! Ken's knowledge and patience with organizing the flowers for my wedding weekend was EXCEPTIONAL! From starting the planning process to the actual wedding weekend he was so professional, efficient, and helpful with accommodating my theme. Time spent with... Read More discussing flowers was more fun than I could have ever imagined! The arrangements were so fresh, fragrant, and so beautifully put together - hands down, I plan on using Fabulous Flowers for ALL future events! Friendly, accommodating, professional and only the best blooms! Thank you so much, Ken, for going above and beyond our expectations!!! Happy bride and groom!!!

2016-10-13T12:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jen! OXOXXO

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lisha L

Ken has been very patient from the beginning. I started way too late to pick flowers and florist, I was out of town, and I don't know much about flowers. He was quick to reply, patient with any questions or changes (last minute too), and his pricing (including delivery fees) was... Read More very reasonable compared to quotes from other vendors. I didn't know what to expect simply because I don't know much about flowers, but when I saw them all laid out perfectly I knew I made the right decision to go with Ken. I couldn't have expected better flowers.

2016-09-27T13:00:24 Response from the vendor

Hi Lisha and Simon! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Future brides will thank you too. It's so rewarding for me when a bride let's me know how happy she was with her flowers! Ken

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brittany W

I cannot thank you enough Ken from Fabulous Flowers for taking the time to get to know the bride and understanding her vision. You created a visually stunning yet incredibly simple floral and lighting presentation and made it possible for it to “live” to be used the next day... Read More for our brunch. Even when we changed things up the last minute, you were so easy to work with. Everything was truly so very beautiful, simply fabulous flowers!

2016-09-13T16:01:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Is this Brittany and David? It was fun working with you! Last minute changes never bother me, it was my pleasure! Please send me some pictures!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Brooke L

If you hire Ken you will not only have fabulous flowers, you get to know Ken! He is kind and truly wants the bride to be satisfied. I know very little about flowers and he was so patient with me and provided detailed proposals that simplified the process. He has great ideas and... Read More visions and is able to incorporate any that you have as well. I LOVED all the flowers on my wedding day and every arrangement he made. I was an out of town bride and Ken welcomed me and my bridesmaids to come by his shop when we got in town to review everything and make any changes if we weren't satisfied. Also important to note- my wedding and reception were in the same room so there was some additional setting up and arranging that needed to be done in between. Ken graciously stayed and moved all the arrangements to tables to make sure everything looked perfect. His customer service is second to none. Although my wedding was 11 months ago and I'm behind in my reviews, I couldn't go without giving Ken some recognition because he truly deserves it.

2016-07-18T12:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, but help me out; who are you? 11 months ago is a hint but I would like to thank you more personally! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Hope F

Ken was everything I could have wished for and more as the florist for my wedding day. Ken was organized, efficient and professional throughout the whole process. He was also very friendly and attentive and just wonderful to work with! When I met with Ken for the first time, he... Read More was very helpful in explaining the different options, costs, flowers and many other questions. After meeting with him, he sent me a detailed proposal listing out the options for flowers, arrangements, colors, costs, etc. I was very impressed that he included all of the little details we discussed. He always had the correct/updated information on what I wanted even throughout many questions and changes on my part. He met with me three different times and was very helpful and patient in explaining and going over everything with me, as well as with my family. The day of the wedding, he made sure that everything went smoothly with all of the flowers. He showed up right on time for everything for my wedding day, and I especially liked that he tended to the deliveries. One of the most important things for me in picking out a wedding florist was to have someone you know you can count on, and I definitely knew I could count on Ken. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! It was a wonderful experience, and I will certainly be recommending Ken/Fabulous Flowers to any brides. I am so grateful and incredibly happy to have worked with Ken! -Hope

2016-07-13T12:16:05 Response from the vendor

WOW Hope! thanks for the fantastic review! It was my pleasure working with you and William. I'm so happy to hear how pleased you were with everything. Best wishes, Ken

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Brianne H

Ken at Fabulous Flowers is the best! He was so easy to work with. I told him my budget and the flowers I wanted to use and he created the most beautiful wedding flowers! I absolutely loved the bouquets and centerpieces!

2016-07-02T08:36:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Brionne W

Simply The Best! My cousin recommended me to Ken and her recommendation couldn't have been the best choice I ever made! Ken is a heaven sent! His professionalism and love of his craft shows in his work. Ken is more than a florist but a member of the family!

2016-06-16T20:43:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Brionne! Thanks so much for the wonderful words!!! I do feel like family thanks to you and Merrill, your parents and Katera! It was truly fabulous working with all of you and I loved being invited to share in the joy of your wedding... Read Less Read More

Ken Marino

Established in 2003, Fabulous Flowers provides a wide array of floral designs and decorations for parties, conventions, special gatherings and weddings! After six years as the floral designer for The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, Ken set out to bring fabulous creations to everyone's price point! Fabulous Flowers is located in the Lower Garden District of uptown New Orleans. A hands on owner/designer, Ken will work directly with you through every step of planning your wedding flowers. It is our experience that personal service leads to our ultimate objective; a happy bride!