Global Celebrity Makeup Artist, Jackie Gomez

Lets Face The Beauty together! I feel honored when I book a wedding because I get to work with beautiful, genuine & loving women who are nervous, anxious and ready to look beautiful. I fall in love with the feeling of excitement as my client see's herself for the first time in the mirror as a bride.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Tanning, Beauty

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Laura W

I couldn't say enough about Jackie and her sister! Throughout the whole process Jackie was so accommodating and I knew I could always count on her to get back to me right away. The day of the wedding she arrived with plenty of time and stayed to make sure everyone's makeup was... Read More touched up before we were ready to go! I got so many compliments on how my makeup turned out! She got exactly the look I wanted...to look like myself but a better version! My pictures came out amazing because of the makeup! I couldn't thank her enough. xoxo

NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER …

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

Jackie Gomez did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding and after that I knew she was the ONLY choice for my special day. From the trial, to the day of the wedding, she made me look and feel beautiful, at the same time making me feel like myself. Words cannot... Read More describe how absolutely A-MAZING Jackie and her makeup skills really are. She is beyond talented and a wonderful person. Jackie – you are truly an artist. I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful work, your calming presence, and for making all the important ladies in my life look gorgeous. Book her now, you will be in great hands and look flawless!

Victoria Secret Angel type of PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 alexandra g

Jackie Gomez is INCREDIBLE!!! With Jackie you can count on your make-up looking 100% perfect, that’s a fact, but you can also count the most perfect experience with such a warm, calming, positive, beautiful person with an energy so bright it lights up the room. Jackie makes... Read More you look beautiful (like, Victoria Secret Angel beautiful), but more than that, she makes you feel beautiful. This puts Jackie in a league of her own. What more could you ask for on one of the most important and special days of your life when your nerves are going strong. Thanks to Jackie, I felt more beautiful and confident than ever on my wedding day, and I couldn’t wait for my soon-to-be husband to see me for the first time! Jackie’s talent knows no bounds. She and her amazing team worked their magic on my mom, mother-in-law, sister and all of my bridesmaids. Every single one of them said they’d never felt more beautiful in their lives. Doesn’t get more special than that. My mom said she felt 10 years younger and she really did look it! My makeup literally stayed flawless the entire (very long and emotional) day! Nobody wanted to wash their faces at the end of the night, and to this day we all talk about how much we miss our “Jackie faces.” From the trial to my wedding day (and a few things in between), Jackie was an absolute dream to work with.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

Jackie is by far the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. When booking with Jackie, I was taking a risk because I had never met or tried her before, and she was flying all the way to Egypt for me! And boy, did that "risk" pay off! She immediately understood what I... Read More wanted: to look made up, but not too cakey - and still like me, just a better version. Jackie was literally finishing my sentences. She's also wonderfully calm and very understanding - just the type of person you want to spend an hour with before you walk down the isle! Because my wedding was a two night event, she did my makeup twice - two completely different looks, and each one even better than the other. I had never felt so beautiful. Jackie had also done the makeup for my sisters and a few of my bridesmaids, each of them looked flawlessssss - and none of them looked like each other (which was a concern I had with everyone using the same makeup artist). The only thing that upsets me is that Jackie lives an ocean away, otherwise I'd make sure she made me up for any excuse I could come up with... I have recommended Jackie to all my best friends who are brides to be. I couldn't stress enough that she was one of the highlights of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Victoria B

Jackie makes sure your wedding day is stress free, relaxing and of course special! Jackie has an impressive resume and years of experience with top list celebrities and beautifying all backgrounds of women. I knew right away I would be in perfect hands that I would love the... Read More best I have ever looked on my wedding day. Everyone including my now husband loved the makeup and everyone loved how glamorous I looked, I felt like a movie star! Jackie and her team were on top and excellent service in communication in emails and calls. She was a great listener and knew exactly how I wanted to look and feel in my wedding day. Every detail of the day was well planned and organized and arrived on time and even a bit earlier than scheduled to make sure the day goes as smooth and stress free as possible. I highly highly! recommend Jackie and her team to give you the VIP experience on your special day, I look back to my wedding photos and videos and love everything! Make sure to book Jackie as soon as possible as she is definitely is someone you want to book first for your wedding day!

Beauty Saver

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 tanairy e

Picture a Make-up Artist fairy, that is Jackie. She made me feel like a bride on a front cover magazine. I had a bad breakout, and Jackie was able to cover it and made me look flawless. I say with great joy that Jackie saved me on my wedding day. If you want someone who is going... Read More to present themselves with great energy, warmness, and expertise; Jackie is your girl. She is extremely good at what she does. The best thing of all is that the make-up stayed on the whole day and looked perfect.

The best of the best!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Diana A

Jackie did an amazing Job on My make up for My wedding!! She was so calm and professional. My make up was perfect the entire night. She is so talented!! I definitely recommend Her to anyone getting married, your pictures will come out amazing!!

LOVE Jackie Gomez.

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Maria L

Jackie and her sister Stephanie were absolutely amazing. I've known Jackie for over 5 years now and her professionalism and humble work is admirable. For my wedding I looked and felt amazing thanks to her! The makeup stayed put all night without having to reapply or touch up. My... Read More bridesmaids, mom and aunt were in love as well. Jackie and Stephanie were on site early and I could not have asked for a better glam squad on my very important day. Thank you again Jackie, I'm so honored to have had you glam me up and Face the Beauty on my wedding day. xo

Jackie Gomez

Sought out for her swift hands and humility, Jackie Gomez leans on the cusp of undiscovered products and the search for the perfect blend to create an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind look. Red carpet beauty favorite, Jackie is a highly praised architect behind many of today’s leading singers and Hollywood actors – an impressive celebrity following who’ve loved and supported Jackie for over a decade. I’ve always found beauty incredibly universal yet very distinct. I was born in Mexico lived in Colombia and grew up in New York, and have traveled much in my career.