World's Most Beautiful Photo Booth Photos!

Photo Booths are fun for all occasions. We offer a beautiful custom booth great for indoors and outdoors, you will always have a attendant to man the booth, we have a variety of props and can customize them to your event, sit back and enjoy all the laughter from your guests. Setup and breakdown is on our time giving you the full "Facetime". All packages come with props and the option to purchase a scrapbook keepsake. 10% Discount on events Monday thru Thursday.

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

9532 Liberia Ave, Manassas, VA DMV (703) 895-4082

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

A big THANK YOU to Facetime Photo’s (Snow and Associates) for the photo booth services provided for Derrick and Brittany Larkins’ wedding reception on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at the University of Maryland, College Park Samuel Riggs Alumni Center. Facetime Photo’s delivered... Read More on all of their features. I so loved the props and the spacious photo booth. I also found the printouts to be the most elegant and fun to look at compared other photo booths! Every time I look at the photos I just smile. Thank you for being a part of making Derrick & Brittany’s the ‘best wedding ever’. The role you & your team played in making that happen did not go unnoticed. Mother-of-the-Bride Sherry

Meet The Events Director

Gerri Snow

We are a family business run by myself and my mom or one of my daughters. I am the character of the group I was definitely cut out to entertain. We are very people friendly and easy to talk to. We will also party with you while keeping your guest amused. We go the extra mile for our clients because we love referrals. We are very knowledgeable in arts and design, photography and computers.