World's Most Beautiful Photo Booth Photos!

Photo Booths are fun for all occasions. We offer a beautiful custom booth great for indoors and outdoors, you will always have a attendant to man the booth, we have a variety of props and can customize them to your event, sit back and enjoy all the laughter from your guests. Setup and breakdown is on our time giving you the full "Facetime". All packages come with props and the option to purchase a scrapbook keepsake. 10% Discount on events Monday thru Thursday.

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

9532 Liberia Ave, Manassas, VA DMV (703) 895-4082

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

A big THANK YOU to Facetime Photo’s (Snow and Associates) for the photo booth services provided for Derrick and Brittany Larkins’ wedding reception on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at the University of Maryland, College Park Samuel Riggs Alumni Center. Facetime Photo’s delivered... Read More on all of their features. I so loved the props and the spacious photo booth. I also found the printouts to be the most elegant and fun to look at compared other photo booths! Every time I look at the photos I just smile. Thank you for being a part of making Derrick & Brittany’s the ‘best wedding ever’. The role you & your team played in making that happen did not go unnoticed. Mother-of-the-Bride Sherry

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kyle F

We were extremely happy with the photobooth! She had a huge assortment of props, and incorporated the backdrop we wanted to use in the photobooth. The pictures came out quickly and the option to have them texted/emailed as well was awesome. She was very attentive and adjusted... Read More the booth and camera to fit the number of guests in the booth. The pictures were high quality and printed fast. I also was given a pen drive at the end of the night with all of the pictures on them which was great.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Liz B

You might say that Facetime Photo was the diamond in the rough at our wedding....basically they were a happy surprise. Getting a photo booth was a bit of a last minute decision on our part and we couldn't really find exactly what we were picturing in our mind. Not sure how we... Read More decided to go with them but we are SO HAPPY that we did. Honestly this was such a hit with our guests, my only regret is not having them there longer. They came and set up....must have been quick and quiet because I didn't see them until it was photo time, they had amazing and a plethora of props and they were there to help people have fun taking pics. Then somehow at the end of the night they handed us a mockup of the best photos from the night, like when did they have time to do that?! And they handed us a flash drive with all the photos, which were so fun to go through later. We HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding, party or event. You will not be disappointed!!

Meet The Events Director

Gerri Snow

We are a family business run by myself and my mom or one of my daughters. I am the character of the group I was definitely cut out to entertain. We are very people friendly and easy to talk to. We will also party with you while keeping your guest amused. We go the extra mile for our clients because we love referrals. We are very knowledgeable in arts and design, photography and computers.