Experience the Magic of Fairy Godmothers

We believe your wedding day should be filled with the kind of beauty that speaks especially to you. Fairy Godmothers is a complete design studio where we bring together several design services, including flowers, invitations, favors and more.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

545 S Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, IL (708) 848-0179

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alexandra P

Patty was amazing! She helped organize all of my centerpieces and the bouquets were beautiful. She helped us along every step of the way and even helped with all of the small details the day of our wedding. We definitely will recommend Patty for all our friends getting married... Read More soon!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016

Patty is a delight to work with! She is super knowledgeable, had great ideas and was willing to help make sure our special day went smoothly! I would highly recommend Fairy Godmothers to all of my friends and family! Thanks again, Patty!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Randi M

Patty at Fairy Godmother's is simply amazing. She created the most beautiful bouquets, table arrangements, and decorations for my wedding on 10/01/2016. She took care of every detail and went the extra mile to make sure every request was taken care of - from incorporating... Read More family heirlooms into the wedding in just the right way to sewing one of the groomsmen's outfits a few hours before the wedding due to an outfit mishap! Patty provided flexibility and worked with me on my budget, color scheme, and decorations to ensure it fit me and my personality, even when I wasn't sure what that looked like and changed my mind multiple times. Her creative passion and love for what she does shone through as she came up with the perfect ideas for my venue and created a beautiful romantic setting last minute when my wedding had to be moved indoor due to the weather. Patty was a pleasure to work with and put me at ease from the first conversation. She asked all the right questions, covered everything, and was extremely responsive in all communications, even recommending vendors when we had one drop out a month before the wedding. She played a crucial part in ensuring everything went smoothly, right down to calming my nerves by sending me the sweetest message on the day of my wedding. I am honored to have met Patty and had the opportunity to work with her during this special time in my life.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren M

Patty with the Fairy Godmothers is just absolutely phenomenal. Not only is she very talented in her work, but a really wonderful person to work with. She listened to what we liked, and I was amazed at how well she captured our personalities and style in her beautiful designs.... Read More She provided all I could have hoped for and more!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Serafina N

The Fairy Godmother was a pleasure to work with you! Planning a wedding can be very stressful, with many moving parts to worry about. But, the Fairy Godmother made the flowers one part of the wedding that I did not stress about. She was easy to talk with, and really tried to... Read More understand my vision. I had complete confidence in her. My bouquet and the rest of the flowers were everything I wanted and more. You will not be disappointed if you use the Fairy Godmother!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alexis S

Patty goes out of her way to make your day absolutely perfect! She is kind, caring and wonderful to work with. She helped my day run smoothly and everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

I LOVE PATTY. She is so talented. Her flower arrangements are absolutely gorgeous and so affordable. I would use her over and over again. Thank you again Patty!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Billy H

From the moment we met Patty we knew that she was the perfect one to help us bring our vision for our wedding to life! The joy and passion that she shows when she discusses ideas are amazing. My husband and I simply gave Patty some of the things we wanted and she did the rest!... Read More Our entire experience was wonderful! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, our centerpieces, bouquets, and all of our other flowers were all stunning! Patty was definitely more than a florist, she was our friend, and a real life fairy godmother!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

Patty is definitely a fairy godmother with expertise, creativity and flexibility. She made our wedding day absolutely beautiful. Our arch and flowers were absolutely stunning. Our guests are still complimenting us on the flowers and gorgeous centerpieces. The flowers and... Read More service exceeded our expectations. We appreciate Patty's remarkable talent and personal touch. Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Bridget A C

Patty was absolutely amazing. The flowers were beautiful. She worked with us to make our wedding magical.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Melissa M

Patty exceeded my expectations!!!! I had found a wedding bouquet on Pinterest that I fell in love with. Patty re-created that same bouquet for our wedding and we continued a similar flower arrangement on our tables at the reception. Everyone at the wedding kept saying how... Read More beautiful the flowers were!! Patty was very responsive to emails and met with us multiple times. She really made us feel comfortable and that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing related to the flowers or decorations. Patty had it all covered! I really don't know what we would have done without Patty!!! Thank you isn't enough! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kelli R

I don't even know where to begin writing a review for Fairy Godmother's, because I get emotional just thinking about how perfect and extraordinary my wedding day was. Patty was a huge part of making it the day I always imagined. From our first consultation to the minute I... Read More walked down the aisle she was so professional, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, engaged and supportive of my vision and making it a reality. She provided suggestions and ideas to help me plan my wedding throughout the entire process, and I also hired her to do "day of" coordination since I did not use a professional wedding planner. She was there to make sure every single detail was exactly the way I planned, everyone was where they needed to be and when, then she led our wedding party down the aisle and vanished into the night. Like a Fairy Godmother! When I peeked into the reception room (after the room was flipped following the wedding ceremony) it was like walking into my own personal fairytale...my imagination came to life! It was SO BEAUTIFUL and so much better than I had dreamed it would be. The flowers that Patty and I planned were beyond what I had expected, and she made my "vintage wedding" theme come to life. I even integrated vintage brooches into my girls' bouquets and corsages, and she did so with such skill and expertise that they were a true highlight of the day that everyone was talking about. I can't thank Patty enough for everything she did, and I hope you consider her for your event. She is a true master and joy to work with!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Ashlie D

Patty LITERALLY could not be more amazing. I got married june 24 2016 and i booked her a year in advanced. I can't say enough about how helpful she was in person and via email (even when she was in Italy she still communicated with me because my wedding was coming up), she was... Read More reasonable and worked with me with ideas since i had NO CLUE about flowers or any theme I was going for. We paid the extra 300 for her "day of coordinator services" and let me tell you THAT WAS THE BEST DECISION. she came to our rehearsal as one of the hours. set up everything at the chapel, at the reception hall, and came back at the end of our wedding night to help clean, mailed back things to us, she is truly a fairy godmother. She made me feel totally at ease during this whole process and about color choices for my venue as well as the flowers. everything was BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. I need to upload a picture i just not sure how just yet. but wait till you see these gorgeous flowers!!! SHE IS THE BEST. she loves what she does and she is so friendly and warm!!!! going with her will be the best decision you make!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 tracey k

There are so many words that come to mind when describing the experience I had with Patty and her lovely company, but the best words I can think of are: incredible, perfect, etherial, fairytale, amazing, exactly-what-i-dreamed. Okay, maybe that isn't one word, but it is true!... Read More She took what I thought in my head and exploded it onto my venue, all the while making the entire process easy and comforting. While I was worrying about the food, or my dress, or if there would be enough of WHATEVER else I was pouring over about, Patty was there to offer support and comfort knowing the flowers and arrangements would be perfect and on time. AND THEY WERE. She is so timely and professional, as well as friendly and heart-warming. She is the real deal and the dream. If you don't book her, you will be doing your wedding and yourself (especially giving yourself a well needed break on the endless planning) a disservice. Thank you Patty for giving me my dream!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Isabel S

Patty was terrific. I planned my wedding from abroad and she did all the designs and met with us shortly before the wedding. She accommodated our thoughts and, considering she set up everything 3 hours from her house, was reasonably priced. Her flowers were top notch and... Read More perfect for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Carla Mae R

Patty is awesome! She accommodated me at short notice. She was enthusiastic about being part of a unique wedding concept (CTA Train Wedding) and was very eager to make things run smoothly. Her price is reasonable and location is convenient! She's always respond timely to my... Read More emails and text. messagestmessages.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Melissa

Patty was excellent! She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and creative. My flowers and decor were better than I could have even imagined. I felt at ease working with Patty because she is so good at what she does. Thanks Patty!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Elizabeth K

From the moment my husband and I met Patty, we knew she was the real deal. Specifically, she listens to you with such attention to detail as to what you're style is, and then offers her professional opinion when she gets the feeling you need/want an opinion. Dealing with Patty... Read More was such a pleasure from start to finish. She goes the extra mile- she sends you pictures of different types of flowers and continues to search for flowers that are in season all while perfectly matching your vision/style. Our wedding ceremony was outside, and it truly looked magical! She takes your vision and turns it into something so stunning that you actually could not have imagined it in advance! I highly highly recommend Fairy Godmother's- Patty is professional, accommodating, affordable and all around one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

I absolutely recommend Patty and Fairy Godmothers to anyone for weddings/special events. Patty did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for my April 2015 wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable and it was a pleasure working with her. Patty made thoughtful recommendations... Read More which I really appreciated. Her prices are reasonable and the quality of her work product is very high.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Janelle h

Patty is simply a joy to work with! She was able to get my vision and transform it into reality! My favorite picture is that of my bridal party walking towards the ceremony site (it was outside) and their eyes were set a gaze to the tunnel of flowers. My guest loved my... Read More centerpieces so much they took half them home as souvenirs. I'm glad their happy. Nevertheless, Patty is relentless in making sure she gets it right, and that is comforting and and made us feel appreciated being her customer.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Deirdre K

We had a great experience working with Patty on our May 2015 wedding. She had great recommendations and really understood my vision. She was very responsive throughout the process and made everything really easy for us. Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and we... Read More received a lot of compliments on them. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kristen D

I found Fairygodmothers through the Knot app. I met with several florists and sitting down and talking to Patty was so easy and effortless. She asked me what I thought were the right questions and genuinely took interest in my vision for the wedding. Which I have to admit was a... Read More little lost in the beginning but she definitely helped me narrow down what I wanted for the day. She showed me several arrangements she’s previously made for other weddings and events. I also brought my mother in to meet with Patty and confirm the contract. She went through much of the same process with my mother to make her comfortable. We also had Patty complete several hours of “day-of” coordination to ensure the entire evening went smoothly in addition to the floral setup. Patty produced lovely floral arrangements for the dining tables as well as several other that were placed throughout the venue. The flowers lasted for almost a week and a half after the ceremony. I would definitely use Patty again for an event.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Emily W

I didn't worry for a second with Patty in my corner! I knew the flowers would be beautiful and any last minute details taken care of. I loved the flower arrangements Patty designed and my guests were blown away, I got compliments all night long! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend... Read More Patty and Fairy Godmother's to take care of your wedding needs :) Thank you, Patty!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Megan K

Patty was beyond wonderful!! We got married on July 3rd and wanted bright colorful flowers, but nothing too patriotic. She did an amazing job of listening to what my mom and I had envisioned and turing it into even better bouquets and arrangements that we could have imagined.... Read More She focused on every detail, things that I hadn't even thought of...making the grooms boutonniere special, matching the corsages for our moms and grandma to their dresses, cake flowers, ribbon color, centerpiece displays, finding ways to use the flowers from the church at the reception, etc. Patty knows what she is doing and takes the stress out of this part of the process. I would absolutely recommend her without hesitation. I was truly, beyond thrilled with the flowers in every way! I can't say enough positive and great things about Fairy Godmothers!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Laura

Patty was a pleasure to work with and literally created magic at our wedding. We chose a non-traditional outdoor venue and Patty had great ideas to transform the space into exactly what we envisioned - and more. She was organized, working with all of the different vendors,... Read More even ordering deluxe port-o-potties for the comfort of our guests. Patty was also quick on her feet, and helped secure a beautiful tent when the forecast predicted rain for our big day and was available when the set-up happened days before to make sure all went smoothly. Additionally, she was a great mediator and communicator when my mom and I had disagreements (which is sure to happen!). I can't recommend her and her services enough.