Let your personality Shine!!

For the hottest trends in invitations, favors, apparel and accessories...visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff...and let us make your next affair...a Fairy Tale Affair! Appointments are never necessary!

Invitations + Paper Goods

Bow2018

4851 Merrick Road, Massapequa Park, NY (516) 541-1000

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michael P

We would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks and appreciation for a job well done! We are writing to let you know how we sincerely appreciate the AWESOME, FABULOUS, AND OUTSTANDING customer service and professionalism that Fairy Tail Affairs provides. We... Read More attended over 20 Bridal Expo’s in 2015 and 2016 and made a final decision to go with Fairy Tail Affairs for all of our bridle needs. Fairy Tail Affairs entire staff was very attentive and helpful. As a nervous and very detailed oriented wedding planner/coordinator that crosses every T and dots every I, and very controlling because EVERYTHING MUST BE CORRECT AND ON POINT. I’m Sooooooooooooooooo very happy my fiancé persuaded me to say YES to let Fairy Tail Affairs take control. I was especially relaxed and calm when I interacted with Tracy and Dezi. For me to relaxed and relinquish my control to a stranger was NOT easy and especially to create my dream wedding. Fairy Tail Affairs decorated the Best Western Hotel Ballroom for my bridal shower and made the theme: A Night in Paris a huge success. They helped design the pink and black table linens to match my Paris theme invitations, Tall Martini glasses with ice crystal rocks that lit up as my centerpieces. Freshly made Macaroons for deserts, and the favors were just fantastic! I cried at my bridal shower because it was just AMAZING!! They created the BEST WEDDING INVITATIONS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR OUR WEDDING. Our guests were in awe when they received our wedding invitations. They were delivered in this BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED SILVER GLITTER BOX WITH A PERFECTLY TIED WHITE RIBBON WITH DIAMONDS. They used a Thick white card stock with this beautiful black calligraphy writing, a gorgeous Diamond Brooch with a perfectly beautifully tired white ribbon and they added a few diamonds cascading down the sides. The Wedding invitations were AWESOME. (YOU MUST VISIT THERE’RE WEBSITE). They also designed our menus, programs, favors and table linens. The Mr. and Mrs. Dais table sign was made with Swarovski Crystals. The chair covers with bling, napkin holders with bling bands and chargers to match. The here comes the bride sign AN EXACT REPLICIA OF OUR WEDDING INVITATION inside a crystal frame as our seating chart for over 200 guests. (RAVE REVIEWS FROM OUR GUESTS). Our wedding invitation inside a custom designed shadowbox for display. Teal custom cardholders cake box to match our theme. Custom memorial name plates, Swarovski crystal cake topper and the list goes on and on. Words cannot express our TEARS OF JOY, HAPPINESS, and LOVE for Fairy Tail Affairs. We are NOT JUST FRIENDS FOREVER, WE ARE FAMILY!!! All of the magic began on Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm at the Chateau Briand in the Leonard Da Vinci Ballroom for the Lang-Parker wedding. Fairy Tail Affairs made me (The little girl inside dreams come true). OUR DREAM WEDDING A TRUE FAIRY TAIL COME TRUE!!!. To all brides PLEASE! PLEASE! visit Fairy Tail Affairs and speck with Tracy and Dezi. TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE OF THE LANG PARKER WEDDING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Peggy C

I shall reiterate the praise and comments of other reviewers: Fairy Tale Affairs is an exceptional wedding vendor. Tracey patiently and professionally guides you on the vast multitude of choices available for invitations, favors, centerpieces, accessories, etc. Future brides,... Read More there is no reason to look elsewhere!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jacqueline B

Fairy Tale Affairs is awesome! My fiancé and I designed our wedding invitations with them & we couldn’t be more excited about how they came out! Absolutely beautiful work! Can’t wait to hold them in my hands!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Christina C

Tracey and Dezi are the best duo in making the best day of your life a dream come true! From my stunning wedding invitations, Church programs, reception accessories and I do have to mention my Engagement Favors, everything was over the top with one of a kind design and ideas!!... Read More 6 months later and my guests are still talking about my Wedding. I will definitely be back for their amazing services for my next occasion.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 suzanne b

Fairy Tail Affairs you did an amazing job from the Bridal Shower to the Wedding!!!!!!!!!! Tracey, Dezi and Staff you all were incredible and very professional. Tracey your warm welcome was like I knew you forever! From the invitations for the Bridal Shower, Table Décor, Light Up... Read More Picture, the Chair etc... to helping us design the Wedding Invitations, Church Programs, Seating Board, Shadow Box, Menus, Money Box, Name Plaque, Table Numbers and the Beautiful favors . They were very prompt with previewing and editing all of the Bridal Shower and Wedding stuff and we really loved working with them throughout the process. They put our minds at ease for sure. Everything was absolutely beautiful beyond what we hoped for and more. They were great to work with as well as very creative and knowledgeable . I highly recommend Fairy Tales Affairs!!! They are like part of my family now andw e look forward to working with you in the future. Suzanne & Ginamarie Boyce

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Maria C

Working with Tracey and Dezi while planning my wedding was nothing less than an absolute delight. Not only did my invitations and favors come out more fabulous then I ever could of imagined, but every time we walked into their shop we were treated like family. With Tracy's help... Read More planning my wedding I didn't feel at anytime that I was missing anything and everything they did exceeded our expectations tremendously. Thank you ladies so much for all your help!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa K

Our invitations were stunning!!! People are still talking about them today. Tracy and Dezi are awesome and worked very closely with me to make sure everything was spelled correctly and laid out the way I wanted it. The only concern I had was that my invitations ended up being a... Read More litttttle over budget. But that is because I have champagne taste. Overall they were a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Rosalinda V

I'm giving 5 stars and I have not even received my invitations yet. This is purely based on first impression and overall experience. Tracy and staff were absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience. I left there and felt extremely special and... Read More taken care of. Tracy was spot on with what I wanted and knew exactly how to respectfully work within my budget. We felt like family when we left. Her motto about not saying "no" is what drew me in because what bride likes hearing, "no" or "I'm sorry but we cannot do that." She will go above and beyond to ensure her customers leave with a smile. It's been about a week now and I'm telling you I have not stopped thinking about how my family and I were treated. Fairy Tale Affairs will most certainly be used for future affairs and it will be one of my highly recommended vendors. Can't wait to see our creation!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Lisa C

Words cannot describe how amazing my wedding invitations came out! From the moment I stepped into Fairy Tale Affairs and was greeted by Tracey's warm welcome, I knew this was the place for me. Tracey listened to my vision and helped guide me throughout the process. Tracey and... Read More her staff were quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls and treated us like royalty. When my invitations arrived, I was speechless! They were beyond gorgeous and encompassed everything I envisioned for my big day. I cannot thank Tracey and her wonderful staff for all of their kind words, guidance, and patience - it truly was a pleasure and highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Chevonne M

I absolutely loved the service here! My invitations came out amazing and I am so grateful for all the assistance Tracey gave me. They had so many unique designs for every price range. She was so patient with me and my mom as we took forever to make up our mind. I would... Read More definitely go back for all future events.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Athena r

I came here with a vision in my head of how I want my invitations to look like and these talented women got the job done! I love how accommodating they were to go above and beyond. Def. a place to go if you're getting married! from invites to decor to favors, they have it all... Read More with amazing products and customer service :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lorraine S

When I planned my daughter's Sweet Sixteen, I had the pleasure of working with Fairytale Affairs and their amazing staff. They helped me plan this party from the very beginning all the way to an amazing end result. The room decor was gorgeous just as they had said it would... Read More be. My guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and professional everything looked! I would highly recommend them for any of my future events and would hope that if you are reading this, you would also consider them for ANY event that you have in mind. An extremely satisfied customer! Thank you to Tracy, Desi and the entire staff of Fairytale Affairs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lorraine S

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessi R

I got married 9/24/16 and Dezi was there for us from the beginning. I went to Fairytales for our wedding invitations after an hour we hit it off and I ended up doing my seating chart, Dias sign, cake topper, table numbers and they helped us wrap our favors and do the tags for... Read More them, as well as helping my mom plan the most amazing bridal shower I could ask for! Everything they did was absolutely beautiful! Dezi took her time to make sure everything was done just so! They helped make our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nadia C

Amazing!!! Simply amazing. Dezi and all the staff are so helpful, they knew exactly what I wanted for my vow renewal. The invites down to place cards were perfect, I couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marlene T

There is no other place to go for your wedding invitations. I came to Fairy Tale Affairs with a very specific "dream" invitation in mind. I had gone to several other places before Fairy Tale Affairs who took one look at my idea and basically made it sound like it was too much... Read More of a project and would be cost prohibitive. By the time I arrived at Fairy Tale Affairs I was just hoping to get something close to my vision. But that's not how they operate. They went above and beyond, creating the most perfectly executed custom invitation. Very high quality at a reasonable price. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the final product. The invitations well exceeded my expectations. They were so special that my guests actually sent me text messages and emails upon receiving them specifically to tell me they have never seen a more beautiful, stunningly presented invitation. Make sure to ask for Dezi. Nothing gets by this invitation specialist. Her attention to detail is impressive. She listens carefully, offers smart ideas, and triple checks everything so there are no mistakes. She thinks of everything. I just can't say enough good things about them. Fabulous experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kari G

Absolutely amazing! The ladies of Fairy Tale Affairs are the best wedding planners and accessory specialists! From the first day, I felt comfortable with Tracey and Dezi and knew they would make our special day perfect! Fairy Tale Affairs offers everything from invitations to... Read More shadow boxes, seating boards and more! They work with you to make sure that everything you select ties together to fit the type of wedding you are planning and to match your individual style. When you work with the ladies at Fairy Tale, they become more than just a vendor but they come friends or in my case apart of your family! I highly recommend Fairy Tale Affairs and will use them for all of my events in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Tiziana D

Fairy Tale Affairs has always been my go to place for all my party needs! Tracey and her staff are always pleasant, courteous and do their very best to deliver excellent service. Their customer service is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Giovanni T

Tracey & Deziray have helped me and my wife create all of our events. Each and every time they exceeded our expectations. We will continue to use them and we will continue to refer them to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nikki S

By far the BEST place to go for all your party needs. The service and quality is OUTSTANDING! I truly loved working with them to achieve the best for all my parties. I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nikki S

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stefania N

Love, love, love Fairy Tale Affairs!! They provide impeccable attention to detail and superior customer service like no other! Highly recommended for any and all event types.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Fairy Tale Affairs is a spectacular place for anything you need for any special event! We have used Fairy Tale affairs for several parties and they go above and beyond with every event. They are easy to communicate with and know exactly what you need. From place cards to... Read More centerpieces to favors- they can do whatever you need for any type of event. They are extremely attentive to detail and can tie your theme into everything. They help make your party absolutely beautiful!!!! Fairy Tale Affairs is definitely the best place to go for any event need!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Christina F

Tracey, Deziray & the whole crew are nothing short of amazing! I have used them for every event I've had and will continue to do so. I've had nothing but a great experience each and every time. Their ideas and creations are all done to perfection! They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Karen S

I want to express my gratitude at the expertise, customer service, professionalism, and absolute niceness of Fairytale Affairs. I provided a short window with a very specific request, but yet very large order. FT could not have been more delightful and helpful. They are... Read More stellar examples of the customer service that makes a positive difference when working under pressure. The quality of their work is incrediable.