Let your personality Shine!!

For the hottest trends in invitations, favors, apparel and accessories...visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff...and let us make your next affair...a Fairy Tale Affair! Appointments are never necessary!

Invitations + Paper Goods

4851 Merrick Road, Massapequa Park, NY (516) 541-1000

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Michele S

Tracey and the staff at Fairy Tale Affairs are absolutely AMAZING. We went to Fairy Tale Affairs to look for wedding invitations and left with everything we needed for our picture PERFECT wedding. Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous, they truly set the tone for the rest... Read More of the wedding. Tracey helped us to coordinate table linens, chair covers, napkins, favors, table numbers, a seating board, programs, menu cards and all the details of our reception. Everything came together perfectly! We were blown away when we saw our reception room all set up. It really was everything we dreamed of! We could not have asked for more.

Fairy Tale Affairs - perfect name

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Carla C

As a parent who is hosting my first Quinceanera (Sweet 15 aka mini wedding), I needed as much help as possible. The women at Fairy Tale Affairs have been wonderful throughtout the planning process. From invitations to favors to decor to event coordinating, they have been hands... Read More on and so creative. The ladies at Fairy Tale Affairs are cordial, professional, respectful and always available for help with any ideas or any little question. They truly have helped my daughter and me coordinate a "Fairy Tale Affair". I would recommend them for any occassion someone is hosting and I have.

Love Them!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Meagan D

Tracy and Antonia are awesome.. I purchased my Save the Dates and now just ordered my Wedding Invitations... I also got the most adorable cookies that I gave to my bridal party asking them to be in the wedding. They are so helpful and patient with us brides... They make great... Read More suggestions and understand what it is that you want. They have beautiful accessories for your special day that will enhance your vision. I will definitely be using Fairytale Affairs again for any party I may have. I recommend them to any bride who wants beautiful invitations,accessories, and awesome rentals..and most important of all great customer service.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lorraine S

When I planned my daughter's Sweet Sixteen, I had the pleasure of working with Fairytale Affairs and their amazing staff. They helped me plan this party from the very beginning all the way to an amazing end result. The room decor was gorgeous just as they had said it would... Read More be. My guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful and professional everything looked! I would highly recommend them for any of my future events and would hope that if you are reading this, you would also consider them for ANY event that you have in mind. An extremely satisfied customer! Thank you to Tracy, Desi and the entire staff of Fairytale Affairs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lorraine S

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessi V

I got married 9/24/16 and Dezi was there for us from the beginning. I went to Fairytales for our wedding invitations after an hour we hit it off and I ended up doing my seating chart, Dias sign, cake topper, table numbers and they helped us wrap our favors and do the tags for... Read More them, as well as helping my mom plan the most amazing bridal shower I could ask for! Everything they did was absolutely beautiful! Dezi took her time to make sure everything was done just so! They helped make our wedding day perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nadia C

Amazing!!! Simply amazing. Dezi and all the staff are so helpful, they knew exactly what I wanted for my vow renewal. The invites down to place cards were perfect, I couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marlene T

There is no other place to go for your wedding invitations. I came to Fairy Tale Affairs with a very specific "dream" invitation in mind. I had gone to several other places before Fairy Tale Affairs who took one look at my idea and basically made it sound like it was too much... Read More of a project and would be cost prohibitive. By the time I arrived at Fairy Tale Affairs I was just hoping to get something close to my vision. But that's not how they operate. They went above and beyond, creating the most perfectly executed custom invitation. Very high quality at a reasonable price. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the final product. The invitations well exceeded my expectations. They were so special that my guests actually sent me text messages and emails upon receiving them specifically to tell me they have never seen a more beautiful, stunningly presented invitation. Make sure to ask for Dezi. Nothing gets by this invitation specialist. Her attention to detail is impressive. She listens carefully, offers smart ideas, and triple checks everything so there are no mistakes. She thinks of everything. I just can't say enough good things about them. Fabulous experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kari G

Absolutely amazing! The ladies of Fairy Tale Affairs are the best wedding planners and accessory specialists! From the first day, I felt comfortable with Tracey and Dezi and knew they would make our special day perfect! Fairy Tale Affairs offers everything from invitations to... Read More shadow boxes, seating boards and more! They work with you to make sure that everything you select ties together to fit the type of wedding you are planning and to match your individual style. When you work with the ladies at Fairy Tale, they become more than just a vendor but they come friends or in my case apart of your family! I highly recommend Fairy Tale Affairs and will use them for all of my events in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Tiziana D

Fairy Tale Affairs has always been my go to place for all my party needs! Tracey and her staff are always pleasant, courteous and do their very best to deliver excellent service. Their customer service is the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Giovanni T

Tracey & Deziray have helped me and my wife create all of our events. Each and every time they exceeded our expectations. We will continue to use them and we will continue to refer them to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nikki S

By far the BEST place to go for all your party needs. The service and quality is OUTSTANDING! I truly loved working with them to achieve the best for all my parties. I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nikki S

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stefania N

Love, love, love Fairy Tale Affairs!! They provide impeccable attention to detail and superior customer service like no other! Highly recommended for any and all event types.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016

Fairy Tale Affairs is a spectacular place for anything you need for any special event! We have used Fairy Tale affairs for several parties and they go above and beyond with every event. They are easy to communicate with and know exactly what you need. From place cards to... Read More centerpieces to favors- they can do whatever you need for any type of event. They are extremely attentive to detail and can tie your theme into everything. They help make your party absolutely beautiful!!!! Fairy Tale Affairs is definitely the best place to go for any event need!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Christina F

Tracey, Deziray & the whole crew are nothing short of amazing! I have used them for every event I've had and will continue to do so. I've had nothing but a great experience each and every time. Their ideas and creations are all done to perfection! They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Karen S

I want to express my gratitude at the expertise, customer service, professionalism, and absolute niceness of Fairytale Affairs. I provided a short window with a very specific request, but yet very large order. FT could not have been more delightful and helpful. They are... Read More stellar examples of the customer service that makes a positive difference when working under pressure. The quality of their work is incrediable.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Diane G

I worked with the ladies at Fairytale Affairs for my wedding invitations, seating chart, church programs, and a beautiful shadow box that I had made. My mom got my shower invitations, seating cards, and a beautiful bride doll that was a replica of my wedding gown. Absolutely... Read More amazing! The ladies are very helpful, organized and all around wonderful. They do beautiful work. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else and getting the same product with excellent service. I highly recommend going to fairytales for all party accessories! Especially weddings! I will be coming back once we have a baby and planning a christening. :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Irene O

Very happy I made the trip to this establishment to complete my daughters wedding needs. They had a wide and very lovely variety of favors and other items to make the big day unique! We had some special circumstances that impacted on the time line for the wedding and they... Read More couldn't have been nicer to accommodate us and get all the things we needed. I'm also happy with the quality of everything, and I know my daughter, her groom and our guests will be surprised with the favors, cake topper, almond flowers, and everything else. I highly recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Teresa V

The team at Fairy Tale Affairs is a pleasure to work with! They always go above and beyond. They are the best - we love Fairy Tale Affairs and will continue to work with them for all of our special event needs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sandra D

I have been doing business with Fairy Tale Affairs on various levels and I have to remark on the consistent courteous and professional manner in which they conduct business. The staff always takes into consideration all facets of the planning process to coordinate a perfect... Read More outcome. But most of all it is the attention to detail and the customer's budget which makes for a successful and happy relationship!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Daniel R

Where do I even start with Fairy Tale Affairs? They have been doing great work for our family for years now, making an array of products (invitations, buttons, magnets) for birthday invites and the like. Then, our tallest order: my husband and I had them do our wedding... Read More invitations in 2011. The experience couldn't have been smoother, and the final product was almost more beautiful than the wedding itself. We returned to them again this past summer to do invites for a huge birthday party, and they as always did the most professional and beautiful job. Customer service is first-class and they always make you feel like family. We will return to them for everything we need, even if it means coming from our home in NYC to do it! Five stars all the way!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anny C

Thank you so much for all your beautiful work and professionalism... I was really impressed and happy with everything

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anny C

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ann B

Fairytale Affairs is where I get all my Invitations. I am always so happy with the results!

Start a Conversation!