The Event Tent Boutique

Congratulations! You have found the event planners that will meet and exceed your expectations. With over 15 years of event planning and over a decade of wedding planning experience, we ensure that your event will be as special as it is unique down to the last detail.

Lighting, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Linens, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

9219 Corsair Unit D, Frankfort, IL

Fairy Tale Tents

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Morgan B

Dear Jillian & the rest of F.T.T.&E staff: Thank you SO much for all you guys did to make my wedding run smoothly. Hiring Jillian as a day-of coordinator was the best money I ever spent & it was wonderful having her personality at my wedding. The product was also wonderful -... Read More my guests LOVED the tent. I cannot say enough good thing about you guys and have already recommended your services to friends. And Jillian, thank you so much for the photo album. Cannot wait to fill it with pics from the wedding. Will also be saving the DARLING gift box it came in. With much gratitude, Morgan & Kyle Wedding Date: June 2, 2012

'Fairy Tale' Tent

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Mona K

I was clueless when I first called this company to discuss the idea of a tent wedding. I decided to go with their signature 'fairy tale' peaked frame tent and it was beyond beautiful! I ordered everything else from them; tables, chairs, lighting, dance floor, linens, bars,... Read More portable restroom trailer.. everything was delivered and setup two days in advance and was all in like-new condition! I was even able to hire a coordinator for the day of my wedding who took care of EVERYTHING. They truly are full-service event planners without the huge price tag.

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Meagen D

The price was right!! And Julie and Jake were so nice to deal with! They answered all 457543 of my questions and were very helpful! And the tent was great quality! Everything looked so pretty with the lighting and the chairs were very nice! The guys were out there to set up when... Read More they said they would be and they took it down when they said they would. We were short a few sides and they were out first thing in the morning to drop us off the rest off the sides. We had stuff still in the tent and the crew was very respectful to the stuff. The only bad things I could say was the dance floor was a little beat up and they used very high wattage bulbs so we had to get an extra generator. But other than that great company!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Rachel W

I wasn't present when they delivered the chairs and arch to my wedding ceremony site, as I was getting ready myself. But I was very happy with how professional they were when I talked with them on the phone to schedule everything, and the price was right on par with my budget!... Read More Thank you so much!