Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Award Winning team of

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists that come to you for your special day! It is the biggest day of your life. You need to LOVE the way you look. With all eyes on you, you need to make sure your look will last and is exactly what you dreamed of. You will look and feel like a princess! As seen on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera, "David Tutera Unveiled, and David Tutera Celebrations." We are a 3 time Hall of Fame Knot Winner! Best of Weddings 2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Wedding Wire Brides Choice 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016. Was named "Most Popular Hair and Makeup Service in the United States," by Wedding Industry Experts.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona (877) 324-7977

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Nicole F

Tara Fontana was an amazing artist who took her time to make my sister and I happy! She has a great personality and is great artist! My loved my hair and makeup! Thank you Tara!

The Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nicole D

Tara was amazing. I knew she was going to be perfect because when I went for my trial she had Disney stuff all over her studio!!! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and then made it more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And I know that all my... Read More bridesmaids felt the exact same way. She arrived on time, got the job done, and was professional yet fun. It made the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Caitlin U

Genna was absolutely AMAZING! I was so happy with my hair and makeup and the bridesmaids hair. She did such a wonderful job. She did my hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it. My mom has a few pictures that she will be sending. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nikki R

We both had such an amazing day. Sad to be back to reality. I felt amazing on the wedding day and Jackie was incredible. I loved my hair and makeup so much and was getting lots of compliments all day on how good it was. I have attached some pictures below for you. I'm not sure... Read More if you put photos on social media? I am more than happy for any of our photos to be used, however, we are having an evening reception back home on the 29th Oct and won't be putting pictures up until this date, so can I kindly ask that any photos that go up, go up after this date? I hope that's ok. Can't thank Jackie enough for making us feel amazing. And really appreciate that she was willing to move the date due to the hurricane. I have included a photo of my bridesmaid too as Jackie also did her hair and makeup :) Thanks again. Nikki

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth I

Thank you! OMG yes, after a night of dancing, I still felt like a princess. My hair and makeup stayed perfect, until I sadly had to take it out at the end of the night 😭. I'm sooo happy with the service and all the looks.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amy R

Tara did my makeup and hair for my wedding and did an amazing job. I am so impressed by her talent and professionalism, you can tell she is a true star at what she does! She was able to place my extensions in perfectly and it looked like my natural hair. She did my... Read More bridesmaids' hair as well and although they had different styles they were similar enough that the looks complemented each other. At first my bridesmaid wanted a high, tight bun but she warned us that because the rest of the group had their hair down with loose waves a high bun may not fit in as well. We decided to go with a beautiful and more boho style updo which blended in perfectly and looked absolutely stunning. That was something none of us had even thought about. All of us loved our hair and makeup; she made us look and feel our best. Prices are fair and she was on time (early in fact). She responds quickly to email and phone communication. Do yourself a favor and hire Tara and her team, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kellie S

I absolutely loved Sara! She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she said she could do it as well as update the hairstyle. I absolutely loved my hair! My makeup was gorgeous as well! She... Read More definitely made me feel like a princess! The bridesmaids' hair were very similar styles, but they looked gorgeous! The wedding pictures that we took showing the back of their hair looked so good! Even when showing my wedding pictures to family, friends, and coworkers, everyone was commenting on how well my makeup was done! It was just enough without going too bold or overdoing it! She listened to exactly what I wanted and it turned out perfect! I would definitely recommend Sara to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kenda P

I used Fairytale Hair and Makeup for my Malibu wedding. Booking with them was very easy, and I was paired up with Sara Beth as my hair and makeup designer. Sara was amazing to work with. She took my inspiration photo and made it a reality. She also did a great job with hair and... Read More makeup for my mother and my mother-in-law. Sara was easy to work with and very professional. And most importantly, I felt beautiful and classy for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nicole P

Fairytale Hair and Makeup was absolutely incredible, and a huge part in creating my dream day. From the start Tara was quick to respond and meet all my needs. I needed a last minute change to add on a makeup artist, and she had me covered within an hour of contacting her. With... Read More how busy these ladies are, I never once felt under prioritized. We had Jazmin do makeup and Amanda do hair for myself, all my girls, and both moms. They were both incredible. Jazmin started as my hairstylist, did an awesome trial, but when we had a need for makeup, she switched to that role. And Im so glad she did. My makeup looked absolutely flawless. We did not do a makeup trial due to time constraint, and she was still able to create my vision perfectly. All the ladies looked absolutely fabulous, and not to mention her sweet and fun company. It was a joy to spend the entire day with her! Amanda was equally as amazing! We didn't do a trial, I was just able to send pictures of styles I liked, and what Jazmin created during my trial. She came in with such a happy and patient spirit, we all has different wants and needs and she adapted easily to create exactly what we wanted. My hair looked absolutely incredible, and it lasted. I got compliments all night long! Hands down I would recommend this company to every bride. They are timely, professional, competitively priced, and so talented. My day wouldn't have been as nearly perfect and relaxing if it weren't for spending the morning getting pampered by Jazmin and Amanda. I can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maylin A

My bridal party and I were so pleased with how our hair and makeup turned out. I was particularly nervous because I had not had a chance to travel down for a trial session prior to the wedding but it was clear from the way they worked that they were able to replicate all the... Read More pictures of the different styles that the girls wanted. They had great, positive attitudes (even at 4:30 am!) and were so accommodating of all our requests. I highly recommend Fairytale Hair and Makeup to all brides looking for a quality, affordable service!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Carolina D

Thank you so much! I loved the service! Jackie did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Llinda K

We had an absolutely amazing day thank you! I couldn't have asked for more from Stacie.,she was so warm and friendly and made every part of the getting ready process special. I felt amazing and my hair and make up lasted the whole day!! We have just viewed our photos online of... Read More the day and they are incredible and that's with thanks to Stacie 😊 If only I could have the day all over again I'd choose Fairytalehairandmakeup time and time again!! Once again thank you for everything

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nallely R

Thank you Stephanie! I loved it! I felt like a princess loved my hair and make up! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 April L

I was absolutely impressed with my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaid. I am so happy I went with this service. I would highly recommend Stacie and Fairytale Hair and Makeup. The makeup was just perfect. Thank You, April

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lynette R

We went with Fairytale Hair and Makeup for our Disneyland wedding for myself, my bridesmaids and our moms. They came on time, prepared, and were delightful to work with. All of the ladies looked beautiful and I especially have never felt more gorgeous in my life. I definitely... Read More recommend them and will use them for our vow renewals in 20 years! :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Desirea D

I feel terribly because I cannot remember the name of the wonderful woman who did my make up; but she was absolutely amazing. She also did an amazing job on a couple of my bridesmaids hair. Tara did my hair, as well as my flower girls, and a couple of my bridesmaids. Everything... Read More was perfect and beautiful. She managed to get curls into the limpest of hair, made a beautiful hair bouquet with super cheap fake flowers, and had everyone laughing the entire morning, which was important since we started at 5am. I am so impressed, as was everyone else, with the work these two amazing women did.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Linsey S

I was referred to Fairytale and Tara by my photographer and I could not have imagined a better team to do hair and makeup for me, my Maid of Honor, mom, and mother-in-law. Scheduling my trial with Tara was easy. She easily saw the vision I had for my hair and found a way to do... Read More my makeup that didn't leave me feeling overly made-up. Tara patiently fielded all of my questions and made me feel at ease when I started to get nervous about timing. On my wedding day, she and Adria arrived and instantly made everyone feel comfortable. We were all so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out! Our looks lasted all night and Tara and Adria really know how to make people feel at ease.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Christina C

Fairytale Hair and Makeup will make you look and feel like a Disney princess! As we were getting married at the Disneyland Castle, I knew there is no one else more Disney than Fairytale Hair and Makeup! They are a Disney preferred vendor, and they did such an amazing job! Tara... Read More and Dusty came at 2am to start our makeup for our castle wedding. They were on a roll! Our wedding pictures came out so great that I wouldn’t have changed anything about it!! Love them!! Now a year later, we just did an anniversary shoot at the Disneyland castle. Of course, I had Tara come back again. She’s very helpful and beyond amazing! They were never late and arrived early! The fact that they arrive early gives the bride a peaceful state of mind, so that you can have enough time to get ready and not be too rushed. Their scheduling timeline was perfect! They are definitely a goto for Disney weddings! Tara knows Disney too well!! I recommend having a makeup trial (and have reference pictures) to make sure that’s the look you wanted!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Juliana Y

Thank you so much for your beautiful work and work of you make up partner. You both did a wonderful job and the ladies looked gorgeous. I had the most fun in the bridal suite with all of you there. What a day, one of the best days of my life.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily P

Stephanie was amazing! Everyone loved her and I really appreciate her adding the bridesmaid hair at the last minute. Everything turned out amazing! We are thinking about doing a park shoot in the future for an anniversary and I would love to work with Stephanie again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Christina L

Thank you so much Stephanie for making me look stunning on my wedding day! I was nervous about not having done a trial but was blown away how incredible both my hair and makeup turned out. It was exactly how I envisioned it. I thought I'd share some of the sneak preview pics... Read More from our photographer. I even attached the pic of my (now) husbands reaction. He even took a moment to interrupt the ceremony and say "Doesn't she look so beautiful!" I cannot thank you enough for your amazing work :-)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Cheryl-lee I

The service from the girls was amazing. They arrived early which was great. After showing them a few ideas from photos they got my hair and make up spot on. Couldn't fault them at all. I felt beautiful on my wedding day. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Many thanks... Read More Cheryllee xx

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jeanne C

Stephanie, I wanted to thank you thank you again for making us all feel beautiful and we all turned out looking our best for our special day. You truly are amazing! Thanks again and I will definitely keep you in mind for other events. Xo Jeanne

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Leila M

Words cannot express how much I appreciate these ladies! Tara, you have been wonderful during this entire process! I had Stephanie do our hair and makeup for our engagement session in June and for our Disneyland wedding this past weekend. Stephanie is truly a professional and... Read More amazing at her work! She did both hair and makeup for myself, and the bridal party. Everything was just perfect! Thank you for helping make my day a real life Fairy tale!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole C