Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Preferred Vendor for Disney's Fairytale Weddings

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists that come to you for your special day! You will look and feel like a princess! As seen on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera. The Knot Hall of Fame Winner, The Knot Best of Weddings & Wedding Wire Winner 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Nicole F

Tara Fontana was an amazing artist who took her time to make my sister and I happy! She has a great personality and is great artist! My loved my hair and makeup! Thank you Tara!

The Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nicole D

Tara was amazing. I knew she was going to be perfect because when I went for my trial she had Disney stuff all over her studio!!! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and then made it more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And I know that all my... Read More bridesmaids felt the exact same way. She arrived on time, got the job done, and was professional yet fun. It made the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Nicole C

Fairytale Hair and Makeup was absolutely incredible, and a huge part in creating my dream day. From the start Tara was quick to respond and meet all my needs. I needed a last minute change to add on a makeup artist, and she had me covered within an hour of contacting her. With... Read More how busy these ladies are, I never once felt under prioritized. We had Jazmin do makeup and Amanda do hair for myself, all my girls, and both moms. They were both incredible. Jazmin started as my hairstylist, did an awesome trial, but when we had a need for makeup, she switched to that role. And Im so glad she did. My makeup looked absolutely flawless. We did not do a makeup trial due to time constraint, and she was still able to create my vision perfectly. All the ladies looked absolutely fabulous, and not to mention her sweet and fun company. It was a joy to spend the entire day with her! Amanda was equally as amazing! We didn't do a trial, I was just able to send pictures of styles I liked, and what Jazmin created during my trial. She came in with such a happy and patient spirit, we all has different wants and needs and she adapted easily to create exactly what we wanted. My hair looked absolutely incredible, and it lasted. I got compliments all night long! Hands down I would recommend this company to every bride. They are timely, professional, competitively priced, and so talented. My day wouldn't have been as nearly perfect and relaxing if it weren't for spending the morning getting pampered by Jazmin and Amanda. I can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

I just wanted to say how wonderful my stylist Adri was!! Adri did my hair and makeup for my wedding on the 28th of May and she was just amazing! I couldn't believe the transformation! She was such an upbeat and positive person! I just have nothing but great things to say about... Read More her and I would love to be able to express that to future clients. She spent so much time and attention on myself and my wedding party and we just couldn't be more thrilled with her work! Book Adri now 🙌

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Kristin N

Tara, you were SO beyond awesome with your skills with makeup as well as hair! My hair does not hold a curl whatsoever, and by the end of the night my hair was still so curly!! She is such a kind hearted woman and really enjoys what she does. She is very patient and listens... Read More to what you want and she get it down to the T!!! Thank you for being part of our magical fairytale wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nichelle O

Where do I begin except to say that Tara made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life on my wedding day. She brought her team for my large bridal party and put together some pretty amazing hairstyles and made my bridesmaids and family look so incredibly beautiful!... Read More As a wedding planner myself (and having worked with her on other weddings), I couldn't imagine hiring anyone but her for my wedding, and she did not disappoint. Thank you Tara, you are amazing!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Melinda B

Amanda was absolutely wonderful. She arrived on time and everyone looked gorgeous. The hair was perfect to each person's request and makeup was flawless. I felt so pretty which at 58 isn't always possible. She is a true professional and a joy to have on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Michelle N

I could not have been happier with my makeup from the amazing Genna. She did exactly what I wanted and more. I will send you through some photos in a week or two when work slows down a bit.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Erika T

Stacy was an amazing hair stylist. She did a wonderful job on my Belle type hairstyle and Maleficent type makeup. I've never worn fake lashes before this moment and they really looked great in my photos. The toner she used helped to bring out the bones in my face, which had a... Read More slimming effect. I received a lot of compliments on my make-up and I would definitely recommend that you use her for your Orlando wedding.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Amanda S

Stacie truly made my day BEAUTIFUL! She did the hair and makeup for my bridal party, mothers, and myself and I have never felt more stunning. She made everyone feel so relaxed and listened to everyone's request. She looked at a picture I showed her and she not only did it to... Read More perfection but BETTER than the photo. I am grateful for her services! BOOK Stacie for a flawless wedding!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Kristen D

Tara and Dusty of Fairytale Hair and Makeup are FANTASTIC! Not only did Tara reply very quickly to my first inquiries; she even recommended some photographers as I was still in need at the time. Tara did an amazing job on my hair and my Bridesmaids and flower girl, and Dusty... Read More did fantastic with everyone's makeup. Both showed up right on time and were super easy to work with. I definitely recommend Fairytale Hair and Makeup :)

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Debbie S

We live in New England but we had a destination wedding in Orlando. I booked Fairytale Hair and Makeup after seeing their reviews on this site. Never did I imagine how great Jackie could be! She arrived at our hotel on time and she was so friendly and fun. But her work was... Read More amazing. Jackie did beautiful hairstyles for the four of us! And the make-up was stunning. Everyone who has seen pictures of us that day has commented on the quality of the hair and make-up! Jackie certainly will not disappoint you on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Amanda S

My stylist was Jackie – she was awesome! All communication pre-wedding was very thorough. She came to my hotel the day before to do a practice run for my hair, as well as the day of to do hair and makeup for me and my girls. She was very professional, quick and did a beautiful... Read More job (and it was very affordable and convenient!). Would definitely recommend Fairytale Hair & Makeup to anyone looking to get their wedding party ready without travel to a salon!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kim A

Tara did the hair and makeup for my wedding and I am so glad I chose her. She showed up right on time, worked fast and did a beautiful job on everything.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jeannette R

Words can not express how much I enjoyed Genna. She did an absolutely AMAZING job on the hair and makeup for our Disney Wedding. I was told by several strangers that watched our wedding from afar that my hair was absolutely gorgeous. Genna is a very sweet person and made me feel... Read More like a princess. We are still waiting for the our official pictures from White Rabbit but Jenna was kind enough to proved us a slideshow in the mean time. Again, we are so grateful for Fairytale Hair and Makeup for the great work that you do! http://show-vid.com/view/kxkcd2x4

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meagan M

I got married at the Wedgewood Tower Club in Oxnard on 10.10.15. As a Santa Monica resident, I knew I needed to find a local Oxnard-area stylist to do my and my ladies hair and makeup. My main criteria in searching for a stylist was price, quality of past work and the ability to... Read More come to us at our hotel. I researched and contacted a half dozen different stylists and ultimately chose Fairytale partly because of Tara’s competitive prices but mostly because of her stunning portfolio. I am a huge Disney fan and was 100% sold when I found out that Fairytale is one of the exclusive stylists for Disneyland/Disney World weddings. After a few email exchanges in which Tara was always quick to respond, I met her at her studio/home in the Ventura area a few months before the wedding. I wasn’t certain if I wanted to do a trial (tight budget) and after talking with her and showing her pictures of what I liked, we both agreed that a trial wasn’t necessary. She had a good idea what I wanted and we could spend some extra time the day of the wedding working on me. Over the next few months, I was able to easily change my ladies services (a lot of changing of minds) through a quick email. On the day of the wedding, Tara and her assistant arrived and were quickly set up to get us started. Everything went so smoothly and everyone loved their hair and makeup! I was last to sit in the chair and they both took such great care of me. I didn’t have an exact image of what I wanted, so taking the few cues and ideas from me, they made me look like a queen. I got so many compliments during the night and at the end of the night I still looked like I was fresh out of the stylist’s chair! Thank you Fairytale!!

LOVED Fairytale Hair & Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Courtney M

I worked with Stephanie and she was amazing! First off, her work is beautiful - all my ladies looked absolutely stunning without looking like makeup was caked on. She was also so patient! This company was a dream to work with - competitively priced, talented, and fun!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rebecca S

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is wonderful! Tara is prompt, adorable, and bubbly to be around, making getting ready with her a blast. Not to mention how talented she is!!! I can tell you that professionalism and attitude are just as important as how good a hair and make up artist... Read More is, and you get the whole package with Fairytale Hair and Make up! I felt at ease knowing that she was going to make me gorgeous, and boy did she not disappoint! After bad experiences in the past with other vendors it was refreshing and relaxing to have someone so proficient and such a expert at their craft. I was taking photos from 7am to midnight that day and my hair and make up was on point the whole time! It was incredible. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicole G

Tara was absolutely amazing! I went for a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and she got my hair style down real quick! Just tell her what you like and don't like and she will fix it until you LOVE IT! She is also super fast at it and quick to fix it to perfection! On my... Read More wedding day she came out to the venue and did my hair plus some of the bridal party and the moms. All of their hair came out beautiful. Tara also did my makeup. I don't wear a lot of make up and wanted it very light with red lipstick. It all came out perfect! Thank you Tara for everything! Highly recommend for hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melissa G

AMAZING!!! Geuzane did my hair and make up for my wedding it looked fantastic even covered my blemishes. She is absolutely lovely and made the whole morning enjoyable. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Veronica C

Tara and Dusty were my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. They also did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 cousins and 2 flowers girls. They were so wonderful and professional. Communication was excellent with Tara (mostly through email, but I prefer... Read More emails so I can go back and double check times and services since wedding planning will make you lose your mind). I met Tara for a hair and makeup trial and she got it just right. Exactly what I wanted On the day of the wedding, they were both on time and ready to go. Tons of energy to keep us going. Everyone was beautiful by the time they were done with us. Thank you Tara and Dusty

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Krissy M

THANKS TO YOU JACKIE. YOU REALLY HELPED ME THROU THIS DAY AND REALLY MADE ME LOOK LIKE A REAL PRINCESS. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jenelle K

I had the best time with Sara! She is very talented, fun, professional and a sweetheart. The day wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 abbie r

Tara and Dusty are exceptionally talented!! They both have an amazing ability to just look at a picture of what you would like and recreate it. My bridesmaids looked fabulous!!! I would not have trusted my hair and makeup to anyone else on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Tandy W

Allie and Taryn were amazing!  I have had my hair and makeup done several times before and this was by far the best.  Because I live out of state I wasn't able to doa trial and even without a trial Allie was able to create exactly what I wanted and Taryn was a miracle worker... Read More with makeup. She honestly made my Mom look ten years younger.  I was so happy with my personal results I thought i looked like a model and hardly recognized myself when I was all dressed up and looked in the full length mirror. On addition to being talented they were both so easy going and fun to hang out with during the day, we all really enjoyed their company. A huge thank you again to Allie and Taryn from my wedding party and myself!