Fairytale Hair and Makeup

California, Las Vegas, Central FL, Utah, & Arizona

Award Winning team of Hair & Makeup Artists

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists that come to you for your special day! It is the biggest day of your life. You need to LOVE the way you look. With all eyes on you, you need to make sure your look will last and is exactly what you dreamed of. You will look and feel like a princess! Our team serves Southern California, Las Vegas, Central Florida and Phoenix, Arizona. As seen on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera, "David Tutera Unveiled, and David Tutera Celebrations." We are a 3 time Hall of Fame Knot Winner! Best of Weddings 2011,2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. Wedding Wire Brides Choice 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017. Was named "Most Popular Hair and Makeup Service in the United States," by Wedding Industry Experts.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

California, Las Vegas, Central FL, Utah, & Arizona (877) 324-7977

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Nicole F

Tara Fontana was an amazing artist who took her time to make my sister and I happy! She has a great personality and is great artist! My loved my hair and makeup! Thank you Tara!

The Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nicole D

Tara was amazing. I knew she was going to be perfect because when I went for my trial she had Disney stuff all over her studio!!! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and then made it more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And I know that all my... Read More bridesmaids felt the exact same way. She arrived on time, got the job done, and was professional yet fun. It made the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Lauren K

I was so pleased with the service I received from Tara! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and did my mother and maid of honor's hair and makeup as well as my own for my wedding. Everyone was so pleased with the quality and how efficient she... Read More was. I was really stressed out the day of- and Tara totally helped ease my nerves that morning. My mom and I don't wear much makeup nor do much with our hair but Tara made us feel beautiful and glam for the big day! My maid of honor loves to wear makeup and has gone to so many artists and she was really impressed with Tara's work! Overall I would highly recommend Tara for ANY hair and makeup needs!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Brittany T

Stacie and Jenn were both fabulous for my early morning wedding and Disney park shoots! The team came to my hotel at 3:30 am with smiles and enthusiasm. My bridesmaids all were shocked at how “on” they were that early. My makeup lasted 16+ hours the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Scarlett H

Working with this vendor was a dream come true. I had originally booked a different vendor and after my trial I was in tears. The hair was wrong wrong wrong but I was to embarrassed to say something. I posted my woes on a facebook group and was contacted by the owner of this... Read More company. She offered kind words and discussed the importance of being happy with my vendors on such an important date. I scheduled an appointment for my engagement pictures which I had to redo and the make up artist I was assigned Stephanie L. was so kind. Her work was AMAZING. I booked a trial on the day of my bridal shower and everyone had so many nice things to say about my hair and make up. She was so good that my mom and grandmother even asked that she do their hair and make up on my wedding day. I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. I am so glad I switched vendors.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Alyssa R

I cannot praise Stacie enough for how beautiful she not only made me look but feel! From the moment I contacted Fairytale Hair and Makeup, I felt at ease with the quick responses and warming communication for being from out of state. Stacie listened to what I was asking for in... Read More my hairstyle and makeup, which I had sent ideas prior to meeting her. She took my ideas and made me look flawless. I highly recommend using Fairytale Hair and Makeup for your event!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Andrea W

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is AMAZING! I booked with them for my destination wedding in Florida and could not be happier with my choice. For starters, Tara makes communicating a breeze and was a great help when it came to figuring what I needed for my wedding day. Stacie was my... Read More makeup and hair stylist and before I even met her I knew I was going to be in great hands. We messaged back and forth about what I liked, I shared inspiration pics and she answered all my day of questions. The day of my wedding Stacie showed up right on time with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm. She truly loves what she does and it shows! My hair and makeup that day looked stunning! I can’t thank or recommend Fairytale Hair and makeup enough!♥️

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Stephanie G

ALL I can say is WOW!!!!! I'm definitely not the reviewing type of bride, but I really wanted to write a review for Fairytale! I also don't like wearing alot of makeup either and the Fairytale Team not only made me look great but I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. My... Read More wedding was last June and I just got my wedding photos back and it just brought back all the emotions all over again seeing how beautiful I was on my wedding day. It was the best day of my life!!! I owe it to Tara who did my hair and Adri who did my makeup. They gave me instructions on what to do with my hair and my skin before hand, they gave me a timeline and we were all in the bridal suite. They came right on time and it was like a little party in the bridal suite laughing and having fun getting ready. After we were done, I asked the if they would come be guests cause I felt so comfortable with them both. My Mom got her hair done and she hates it when anyone does her hair and she let Tara work on it and my Mom STILL talks about how awesome her hair looked that day! I can't say enough about Fairytale Hair and Makeup, I just hope that if you're looking for a company that will make you look and feel wonderful on your big day please hire them! Tell them it was because of this review too! lol Thank you Tara and Thank you Adri!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Jean D

Absolutely stunning!! I kept my hair in for 3 days after due to how gorgeous it looked for my Ojai wedding. I have difficult straight hair and Tara and her team made it look perfect. I got so many compliments and have referred her to friends. Professional, friendly and super... Read More talented!!! Love her so much !!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Tina T

Stacie Busby you rock! You are the BEST of the best. Thank you sincerely for your artistry, your care and your compassion. Your sharp wit and exemplary emotional intelligence ensured that the whole wedding party was relaxed and more than happy. You made a 58 year old look like a... Read More 30 year old and for that I am ever grateful. Of course it was not about me and my exquisite daughter-in-law Lisa was even more gorgeous when you expertly styled her flowing locks and made her up so that she literally stopped the traffic in the Grande Floridian! you deserve 10 stars! BRAVO!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Eric V

I experienced a horrific event with this vendor, Fairytale Hair and Make up. The evening before my wedding at 9 pm I was texted and informed that the vendor was changing contracted services. They changed the make up time from 7 am to 5 am and changed the number of artists from 3... Read More to 1. Even the artist who arrived was shocked and embarrassed that she would be doing 7 services alone when there were supposed to be more beauticians. When I searched for help for this on a Facebook Disney forum where this vendor is considered preferred, several brides also related their terrible experiences. This vendor, Fairytale Hair and Make up then began "harrassing" other brides (owner and husband messaging and demanding reviews be removed). The owner Tara went so far as to threaten to sue the moderator for allowing the post on their site. I have documentation of all of this. Luckily Samantha Reese was also hired for bride hair and make up and was able to help when one of my bridesmaids was upset about her hair from Fairytale.

2018-01-08T22:21:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Tina, I understand that nothing we say will bring peace to your anger and attacks, but I wanted to take this time to show what really happened: Tina had spoke with us a couple months prior to the wedding. At this time she had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelly L

I had my hair and make up done by Laura on my wedding day, she did such a fantastic job my make up was light and flawless and stayed on all day. My hair was exactly how I requested. I would most definitely recommend fairytale hair and makeup, being a bride from the UK this was... Read More one factor I couldn’t control or have a trial but I have no regrets about my choice.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nathalie G

Just wanted to express my gratitude!! I was a little nervous coming from New York and dealing with out of state vendors, but you guys made it super easy. Felicia was wonderful! She showed up at 6:55am and did an amazing job! So friendly and professional! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nathalie G

I went down to Orlando with my fiance for our engagement shoot in Magic Kingdom. I needed someone to help with hair and makeup and decided to go with Fairytale Hair and Makeup. I was a bit nervous, coming from out of state, but they were wonderful from start to finish. Felicia... Read More did an amazing job with hair and makeup, showed up on time and was so friendly! They even followed up after! Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kara G

I cannot thank Stephanie enough for being there on our big day! We all looked so beautiful, and that is a testament of your hard work and talent. I am especially appreciative of Stephanie being there so early in the morning for our castle photo shoot. Thank you for everything;... Read More you are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Whitney P

I had Stephanie as mine and my two bridesmaids hair and makeup lady. She arrived on time, and is seriously such a nice and funny person. I did have a trial one with her so she knew what kind of hair and make up I wanted, and on the wedding day the makeup was just the same and... Read More the hair was SO AMAZING! She saw the pictures of the updos my two bridesmaids wanted and did them just like the picture. I told her we needed to be done at 2:30 to be ready for pictures, so she arrived on time at 10:10 to set up and then start working on us. She did all three of us in a timely manner and we finished I think at 2:05 which was awesome. I recommend this company and especially Stephanie to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kristen E

Fairytale Hair and Makeup was great to work with. I was very happy with my makeup/hair artist, Jazmin. She was easy to communicate with, and she created the look exactly how I imagined. I highly recommend Jazmin. She was great! I was very pleased with Fairytale Hair and Makeup's... Read More services.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Laura P

Stacie and Jenn did an amazing job with my hair and make up! Couldn't have asked for it to be better. They transformed me into a princess. They were also both super lovely. My hair and make up lasted all day in the heat which was really impressive. Thank you so much for sending... Read More them to me :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Natalie L

Thanks again for being so great to work with and for the amazing job Tara and Adri did. I'm loving the married life.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ashlei B

I had Jenn two mornings in a row and Stacie did 1/2 of my girls on my wedding day. Both were on time, happy, and did a wonderful job! My girls loved their looks and the photos are amazing! I felt like a princess and Jenn recreated the look I was going for from my photo samples.... Read More Thank you <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jasmin G

Fairytale it is. Greeted, Coffee served, robe on and glammed away. Wow exceeded my expectation! Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Myra M

So professional and did a beautiful job! Tara and her team were so helpful and flexible, were extremely efficient and on time for our early start!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Bikira R

So Tara and her team MADE my wedding.... I can't convey just how amazing they were...Their plane landed at 5 AM and they were starting makeup by 6:30AM...with smiles... you would never know they had so little sleep.... THEN they didn't stop at just my mom and my bridesmaids, my... Read More hostesses and a few guests were added to the hair and makeup list and they didn't miss a beat. I was blessed to have them as part of my dream wedding team. They were able to do everyone's hair and makeup which created a beautiful unified look. We all look like we stepped off a runway or out of a magazine. BEAUTIFUL. I was so excited to see the pictures from the day! My mother was so happy with her makeup that she hopped the artist lived locally so she could use her again. Tara takes the time with her clients to make you feel like on this day you are a QUEEN. The Fairytale Hair and Makeup team goes beyond just morning makeup, they were there to touch up my makeup and hair all day long! THEY NAILED IT! If you are looking for a team that will listen and create your hair and makeup vision this is the team. When I think about their work I want to do it ALL again!! THANK YOU LADIES!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Natalie W

Tara and Adri did our hair and makeup for our wedding at Malibu West Beach Club in July and they were incredible. Tara was great at responding to my emails during the months leading up to the wedding and flexible in helping me figure out the schedule for the day. My mom, aunt,... Read More cousin, three bridesmaids, and I all got our hair and makeup done and we couldn't have been happier with the results!! Not only that, but Tara and Adri were so kind, warm, and made us all feel comfortable. I am so grateful that they could be a part of our day, and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Lisa T

As good as it can possibly be and more! I had the most unbelievable experiences with both Stacie and Jen on two separate days! I did a Walt Disney World Park shoot in Magic Kingdom and in Animal Kingdom! Two very different styles and looks pulled off flawlessly. Both artists... Read More understood my vision, and were capable of creating such a magical look for me!!! Absolutely love these artists and this company !!!! They were on time, funny, charismatic and above all, SERIOUSLY talented!