Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Preferred Vendor for Disney's Fairytale Weddings

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists that come to you for your special day! You will look and feel like a princess! As seen on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera. The Knot Hall of Fame Winner, The Knot Best of Weddings & Wedding Wire Winner 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

102 S Catalina St, Ventura, CA
Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Nicole F

Tara Fontana was an amazing artist who took her time to make my sister and I happy! She has a great personality and is great artist! My loved my hair and makeup! Thank you Tara!

The Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nicole D

Tara was amazing. I knew she was going to be perfect because when I went for my trial she had Disney stuff all over her studio!!! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and then made it more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And I know that all my... Read More bridesmaids felt the exact same way. She arrived on time, got the job done, and was professional yet fun. It made the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jeannette R

Words can not express how much I enjoyed Genna. She did an absolutely AMAZING job on the hair and makeup for our Disney Wedding. I was told by several strangers that watched our wedding from afar that my hair was absolutely gorgeous. Genna is a very sweet person and made me feel... Read More like a princess. We are still waiting for the our official pictures from White Rabbit but Jenna was kind enough to proved us a slideshow in the mean time. Again, we are so grateful for Fairytale Hair and Makeup for the great work that you do! http://show-vid.com/view/kxkcd2x4

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meagan M

I got married at the Wedgewood Tower Club in Oxnard on 10.10.15. As a Santa Monica resident, I knew I needed to find a local Oxnard-area stylist to do my and my ladies hair and makeup. My main criteria in searching for a stylist was price, quality of past work and the ability to... Read More come to us at our hotel. I researched and contacted a half dozen different stylists and ultimately chose Fairytale partly because of Tara’s competitive prices but mostly because of her stunning portfolio. I am a huge Disney fan and was 100% sold when I found out that Fairytale is one of the exclusive stylists for Disneyland/Disney World weddings. After a few email exchanges in which Tara was always quick to respond, I met her at her studio/home in the Ventura area a few months before the wedding. I wasn’t certain if I wanted to do a trial (tight budget) and after talking with her and showing her pictures of what I liked, we both agreed that a trial wasn’t necessary. She had a good idea what I wanted and we could spend some extra time the day of the wedding working on me. Over the next few months, I was able to easily change my ladies services (a lot of changing of minds) through a quick email. On the day of the wedding, Tara and her assistant arrived and were quickly set up to get us started. Everything went so smoothly and everyone loved their hair and makeup! I was last to sit in the chair and they both took such great care of me. I didn’t have an exact image of what I wanted, so taking the few cues and ideas from me, they made me look like a queen. I got so many compliments during the night and at the end of the night I still looked like I was fresh out of the stylist’s chair! Thank you Fairytale!!

LOVED Fairytale Hair & Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Courtney M

I worked with Stephanie and she was amazing! First off, her work is beautiful - all my ladies looked absolutely stunning without looking like makeup was caked on. She was also so patient! This company was a dream to work with - competitively priced, talented, and fun!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Rebecca S

Fairytale Hair and Makeup is wonderful! Tara is prompt, adorable, and bubbly to be around, making getting ready with her a blast. Not to mention how talented she is!!! I can tell you that professionalism and attitude are just as important as how good a hair and make up artist... Read More is, and you get the whole package with Fairytale Hair and Make up! I felt at ease knowing that she was going to make me gorgeous, and boy did she not disappoint! After bad experiences in the past with other vendors it was refreshing and relaxing to have someone so proficient and such a expert at their craft. I was taking photos from 7am to midnight that day and my hair and make up was on point the whole time! It was incredible. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicole G

Tara was absolutely amazing! I went for a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and she got my hair style down real quick! Just tell her what you like and don't like and she will fix it until you LOVE IT! She is also super fast at it and quick to fix it to perfection! On my... Read More wedding day she came out to the venue and did my hair plus some of the bridal party and the moms. All of their hair came out beautiful. Tara also did my makeup. I don't wear a lot of make up and wanted it very light with red lipstick. It all came out perfect! Thank you Tara for everything! Highly recommend for hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melissa G

AMAZING!!! Geuzane did my hair and make up for my wedding it looked fantastic even covered my blemishes. She is absolutely lovely and made the whole morning enjoyable. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Veronica C

Tara and Dusty were my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. They also did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 cousins and 2 flowers girls. They were so wonderful and professional. Communication was excellent with Tara (mostly through email, but I prefer... Read More emails so I can go back and double check times and services since wedding planning will make you lose your mind). I met Tara for a hair and makeup trial and she got it just right. Exactly what I wanted On the day of the wedding, they were both on time and ready to go. Tons of energy to keep us going. Everyone was beautiful by the time they were done with us. Thank you Tara and Dusty

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jenelle K

I had the best time with Sara! She is very talented, fun, professional and a sweetheart. The day wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 abbie r

Tara and Dusty are exceptionally talented!! They both have an amazing ability to just look at a picture of what you would like and recreate it. My bridesmaids looked fabulous!!! I would not have trusted my hair and makeup to anyone else on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Tandy W

Allie and Taryn were amazing!  I have had my hair and makeup done several times before and this was by far the best.  Because I live out of state I wasn't able to doa trial and even without a trial Allie was able to create exactly what I wanted and Taryn was a miracle worker... Read More with makeup. She honestly made my Mom look ten years younger.  I was so happy with my personal results I thought i looked like a model and hardly recognized myself when I was all dressed up and looked in the full length mirror. On addition to being talented they were both so easy going and fun to hang out with during the day, we all really enjoyed their company. A huge thank you again to Allie and Taryn from my wedding party and myself!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jackie F

Fairytale hair and makeup is a great vendor to choose for all your hair and makeup needs! Tara did all my girls, plus my mom and mother in law's, hair and Dusty did their makeup. Everyone was so happy and felt so gorgeous. They both did a great job with my requests ;) Tara was... Read More very organized with the timeline and suggested they start at 7:30 am. Both her and Dusty arrived on time and finished right on time, which was very important to me. Plus their prices are great too! I would recommend them to anyone!!! Thx again ladies!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tiana S

Tara from Fairytale Hair and Make Up is amazing!! My hair and make up was perfect on my wedding day, it was everything I asked for. If I could give a higher rating than 5, I would. My bridal party, my mom, mother in law, all of them looked amazing. Tara was able to help me... Read More figure out all of their hair styles (we didn't decide until the wedding day!!!) for the others, so not the clash with mine. Everyone looked beautiful, and I felt like a princess. I would highly recommend Tara and her company to anyone needed their hair and/or make up done! I will defiantly be using them again!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Megan T

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Not only were the ladies accommodating but, they did a really great job on all of my girls and myself (the picky bride). If you hire anyone else, you will be making a mistake! They were fun to talk to and it is clear to me that they are the... Read More best in their field! I will be using them again as soon as I have a reason to. haha! I was actually surprised that they were VERY prompt and on time for their 4:30 (AM!!!!!!!!!) start time. My bridesmaids weren't even awake yet! Hire them! You won't regret it. They made my Disney Fairytale Wedding THAT much more magical. Thanks Tara!! XO

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer P

Tara from Fairytale Hair and Makeup is the absolute best! She's amazing at what she does, my hair and makeup were perfect, and I felt like a princess for a night because of her! She was a part of a surprise anniversary party that my husband threw for me at Disneyland and I... Read More couldn't have asked for a more talented and wonderful artist to work with. She's incredibly sweet and made me feel so at ease during the whole beauty process. She was also great at making sure everything was absolutely perfect before finishing up. Tara and Fairytale Hair and Makeup are literally part of the Disney dream team and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful beauty fairy godmother to complete my night. If you're in search of a hair and makeup company that will make you feel and look awesome, definitely go with Tara and Fairytale! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Allyson M

Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!! Even when I took a bathroom break at 9:30 I looked in the mirror and saw exactly what I hoped for! Thanks again for all your work to make me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I truly loved my look!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Laila R

Stephanie made my bridal Disney dreams come true and more! I showed up to the trial with some pictures and ideas already in mind and Stephanie worked hard to come up with something even better! The day of she did hair for me, my maid of honor, and even fit my mom at the last... Read More minute. She really listened to what everyone asked for and made changes until everyone was completely satisfied. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful and it held up the entire day, even through dancing! Not only is Stephanie is talented as a hairstylist, she's got a friendly personality that turned getting ready into the girly gab fest it should be! We all had so much fun and felt so beautiful the entire day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Micha N

Tara was such a joy to work with on my wedding day! I cannot have asked for better hair and make up service for my wedding day and I received countless compliments because of her work. When I initially booked Tara it was for hair for myself and my bridesmaids. Throughout the... Read More months leading up to my wedding I changed my order a few times, including adding makeup at my trial three days before my wedding. Tara was patient and accommodating through all of my changes! I wanted a really natural look for my makeup and Tara worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the final product. She also accommodated all of my bridesmaids requests for their hair and let them show her inspiration photos, which she elevated in her creations. My hair and make-up lasted well over 12 hours through sweat, tears, and everything in between. I recommend Tara highly for her incredible service and general pleasantness to work with!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Erin A

I loved working with Fairytale Hair and Makeup for my big day! They made sure everything was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Amanda M

Very professional! Can't wait to book again for a family portrait in Disney! Ask I think back on the day of my wedding there are a lot of "different decisions" I could put on the list. Thank you for NOT being one of those! So glad I booked nothing but the best in the business!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Beth U

Thank you again so much for everything you did to make me feel beautiful (and comfortable) on our wedding day! I was so grateful to you for being understanding about me feeling under the weather that morning and also for getting my hair and makeup exactly how I pictured in my... Read More head. You are just amazing!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 India Y

We had a brilliant wedding thank you! Stacie was perfect she's such a lovely lady I couldn't have wished and hoped for better she was amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Marissa M

I was beyond happy with my experience. Geuzane is such a fun, beautiful and sweet person!!!!! Thanks to Geuzane I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and looked more beautiful than I ever have in my entire life!!!! She was on time, sweet, helpful and very... Read More detailed!!!!! Thank you all for making sure my wedding dreams came true!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Courtney J

Thank you for all of your help for my wedding day!! Stephanie did a great job. My hair and makeup was amazing as well as the rest of the hair and makeup done for my bridesmaids, flower girls, my mother, grandmother and mother-in-law. I would recommend you to anyone who needs... Read More this type of service.