Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Preferred Vendor for Disney's Fairytale Weddings

We are a team of professional hair and makeup artists that come to you for your special day! You will look and feel like a princess! As seen on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera. The Knot Hall of Fame Winner, The Knot Best of Weddings & Wedding Wire Winner 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

102 S Catalina St, Ventura, CA
Serving California, Las Vegas, Central Florida & Arizona

Amazing Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Nicole F

Tara Fontana was an amazing artist who took her time to make my sister and I happy! She has a great personality and is great artist! My loved my hair and makeup! Thank you Tara!

The Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Nicole D

Tara was amazing. I knew she was going to be perfect because when I went for my trial she had Disney stuff all over her studio!!! She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and then made it more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And I know that all my... Read More bridesmaids felt the exact same way. She arrived on time, got the job done, and was professional yet fun. It made the day that much more special.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Micha N

Tara was such a joy to work with on my wedding day! I cannot have asked for better hair and make up service for my wedding day and I received countless compliments because of her work. When I initially booked Tara it was for hair for myself and my bridesmaids. Throughout the... Read More months leading up to my wedding I changed my order a few times, including adding makeup at my trial three days before my wedding. Tara was patient and accommodating through all of my changes! I wanted a really natural look for my makeup and Tara worked with me to make sure I was comfortable with the final product. She also accommodated all of my bridesmaids requests for their hair and let them show her inspiration photos, which she elevated in her creations. My hair and make-up lasted well over 12 hours through sweat, tears, and everything in between. I recommend Tara highly for her incredible service and general pleasantness to work with!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Erin A

I loved working with Fairytale Hair and Makeup for my big day! They made sure everything was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Amanda M

Very professional! Can't wait to book again for a family portrait in Disney! Ask I think back on the day of my wedding there are a lot of "different decisions" I could put on the list. Thank you for NOT being one of those! So glad I booked nothing but the best in the business!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Beth U

Thank you again so much for everything you did to make me feel beautiful (and comfortable) on our wedding day! I was so grateful to you for being understanding about me feeling under the weather that morning and also for getting my hair and makeup exactly how I pictured in my... Read More head. You are just amazing!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 India Y

We had a brilliant wedding thank you! Stacie was perfect she's such a lovely lady I couldn't have wished and hoped for better she was amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Marissa M

I was beyond happy with my experience. Geuzane is such a fun, beautiful and sweet person!!!!! Thanks to Geuzane I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day and looked more beautiful than I ever have in my entire life!!!! She was on time, sweet, helpful and very... Read More detailed!!!!! Thank you all for making sure my wedding dreams came true!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Courtney J

Thank you for all of your help for my wedding day!! Stephanie did a great job. My hair and makeup was amazing as well as the rest of the hair and makeup done for my bridesmaids, flower girls, my mother, grandmother and mother-in-law. I would recommend you to anyone who needs... Read More this type of service.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

I got married at Disney World recently. It was a magical experience of course! But Fairytale Hair and Makeup really made me feel like a princess! I had Stacie as my hair/makeup artist and she was wonderful! She came right to my room at the French Quarter. She was timely and... Read More everything went smoothly! I felt like a friend was doing my hair and makeup, not just someone I was paying to do it. I wish she could do my hair and makeup everyday!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Liz K

Tara was the absolute best! We felt fabulous all day, and I feel I've never looked better in my life! My mom also looooooooved her look, she tells me constantly, haha. My wedding truly felt like a fairy tale, and it wouldn't have been possible without these ladies!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

Tara and Dusty make such a great hair and makeup team. I was so lucky to have them do my hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for my four bridesmaids. They are so experienced and familiar with the Disney venue and wedding day timing....they were so quick yet the... Read More results were amazing!!! I had a trial session with Tara a few months prior, and took some pictures from the trial for documentation. On the day of, I decided to tweak it a little and Tara did just that! She gave me a perfect side bun and incorporated my hair piece and veil very sturdily. Dusty also made my make-up look so natural, which is exactly what I wanted. I have to say, as an Asian, I've had a lot of bad make-up experiences (especially eye make-up) by non-Asian make-up artists...so I was initially nervous how my make-up would turn out, but she made it look so natural and clean. Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Kate S

Tara and her amazing team made the bride and everyone in the bridal party feel like princesses! They are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Soraya M

Tara, First of all I want to say thank you for making the process very easy. I was happy that we actually got to work with you I loved my hair I felt it went perfect with my dress I couldn't have been happier, also Dusty was amazing everyone was obsessed with my make up I was... Read More actually very nervous because I don't usually wear make up but I loved it. Both of you made it a very fun, pleasant and I would definitely recommend your services. Thanks again!

Use them!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

I had a destination wedding and just tried to keep cool about not having a trial for makeup and hair! We had an open line of communication and I sent my vision to the stylist assigned to me and it was exactly what I wanted! The day of my wedding I was so happy I could cry! Great... Read More makeup and hair for my entire bridal party! So happy!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

Well where do I start!! Stacie from Florida was amazing! From the moment I opened the door her friendly bubbly personality shone through and put me at ease as I was from the uk and only had 2 days until my big day for stacie to learn what I loved! My hair was perfect just... Read More what I could have possibly wished for and better! The make up looked effortless and it felt as if I wasn't wearing any! All our guests complemented me and said I looked like elsa from frozen which to me was a massive complement!! I honestly couldn't recommend fairy tale hair and make up and more than I already have they are FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Veronica E

When I first booked my disney wedding I thought I was going to be so confused with who to choose to do my hair and makeup. The second I saw the fairytale hair and makeup website I knew I was going to love them. Everyone that made my day possible was incredible. This vendor... Read More helped answer all my questions! They were so helpful! Jackie came to do my hair and makeup for my big day and she did my bridesmaids hair as well. She did an incredible job! She was fast but she was amazing. She was so prepared and she knew exactly what I wanted. I had no worries or doubts with this team. If anyone ever wanted to get married in disney I would tell them to have this team! I felt so beautiful and everyone there has a beautiful personality.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

We got married in Disney World and Jackie was my stylist. My hair and makeup were beyond perfect! She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my day. I couldn't have asked for better service from the company as a whole from booking until the day of my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jessica C

Jackie is beyond skilled in makeup and hair. She was so professional and sweet, it was a joy to be around her. I never had a trial done with my hair since I was having a destination wedding but she was able to design my hair and makeup exactly how I wanted it! I was so... Read More thrilled!! Because of her, I felt like such a princess on my big day!! Jackie is beyond amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jacque D

Wonderful service! From the first phone call to my wedding day, the staff of Fairytale Hair & Makeup was sweet, communicative, caring, and most of all, talented! I always recommend other brides-to-be.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Tara and her team did an excellent job on my wedding day! I was married almost four years ago and I am still being contacted by different organizations wanting to use our pictures. Time and time again they comment on the beautiful job Tara did on my hair :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 kristy l

I had my wedding down in Disney World in late October of last year. I was impressed with Jackies photos of the work she has done so I put my trust in her. She did not disappoint at all. I'm a cosmetologist and I'm very judge mental when it comes to other people doing my hair and... Read More make up. I had no complaints. (This was the first time without any) she is super talented! Tara was the lady I spoke with over the phone and she was very punctual with getting me all the information I needed. If I ever live in Cali or Flordia I will for sure work for them. They're all awesome. -Kristy

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Sheila K

Fairytale Hair and Makeup did a beautiful job on my daughters and me. My husband and I renewed our vows of 35 years, at the Disney Hotel Courtyard. We never had a wedding and my husband had always promised me a Fairytale wedding. Well that day came true on September 19, 2014.... Read More Disney weddings gave me a preferred list of vendors for my wedding. I researched Fairytale Hair and Makeup and had no second thoughts about hiring Tara for my special day. Being a Bride your a little frazzled on your wedding day. Tara came in and made me feel like a real princess. She took care of my girls and made their beauty shine, I looked pretty awesome too! Thank you Tara!

2015-06-05T19:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you of much for your kind words. For having me be a part of your Fairytale Vow Renewal!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Claire K

We had the pleasure of working with Tara from Fairytale Hair and Makeup on my wedding day. We had access to our "getting ready room" at 9am the day of, and my Mom and I got there at 9:02 and Tara was already all set up and ready to go! She was professional, prepared and super... Read More friendly. She made everyone feel comfortable and look PERFECT for the big day. She listened to everyone's concerns and, even though none of us wear makeup full time, she listened to our opinions throughout the process. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

Tara was absolutely amazing. She has the ability to do exactly what you ask and make it look even better! My daughter just got married last weekend, and she was thrilled with her hair and makeup. The bridesmaids looked awesome as well. I know it is hard to book a hair and... Read More make up person for your wedding without truly knowing their work. Trust me, don't hesitate to book Fairytale Hair and Makeup, especially Tara. You only problem will be if she is available that date because she is that good. Thanks Tara again for a magical wonderful look for the bride and bridesmaids. Denise G.

TO Fairytale Hair and Makeup