Book Your Wedding with Falcon's Fire Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN KISSIMMEE, FL

Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is a premier event venue in Kissimmee, Florida. This lovely event facility is surrounded by lush foliage and rolling fairways that make a great setting for a classic country club wedding. Indoor and outdoor spaces are available, each with their own views of the beautifully landscaped grounds and golf course. Couples can find plenty of photogenic backdrops for making memorable videos and still photos of their ideal day.

Clubhouse and ballroom. The recently renovated clubhouse is an ideal location for cocktails, where guests can mingle in the grill room while enjoying views of the neatly manicured golf course. Couples can make use of the grill room’s flat-screen TV for a slideshow or video about their personal story.

The ballroom is also newly remodeled. Its neutral tones make bringing in your own color scheme simple and its 20-foot-high ceilings, parquet dance floor and decorative chandeliers give the space a clean, classic look. Indoor events at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club have capacity for up to 158 guests if a dance floor is included, with space for 300 guests in a tented area outside the clubhouse.

Gazebo/breezeway. Outdoor ceremonies normally take place at the charming Amish Gazebo, located in a quiet, secluded area of the golf course. In the event of inclement weather, the breezeway is available as a backup. Both locations offer beautiful backdrops for photos, such as the green lawn and flowers around the gazebo and the high-arched tiled doors in the breezeway. Both locations can accommodate up to 200 guests for a ceremony.

All events at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club require a 20 percent non-refundable deposit to hold your chosen date. The rental fee is based on four hours of event time, excluding setup and take down. Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is very flexible with start times and always tries to give couples access to the venue at least two hours prior to their event for preparations. The venue also often allows access the night before, provided there isn’t an event taking place.

Falcon’s Fire Golf Club permits couples to bring in their own catering services and they also offer in-house catering. If using your own caterer, an additional per person fee applies. Outside catering must arrive at the venue fully prepared and be handled by a licensed and insured caterer. Falcon’s Fire Golf Club provides on-site alcohol service and doesn’t allow any outside alcoholic beverages.

Falcon’s Fire Golf Club’s professional staff provides exceptional service to couples who choose this lovely venue to host their wedding celebrations. Their focus is on your wedding, which is why Falcon’s Fire Golf Club only hosts one event at a time. Other noteworthy perks on offer include:

• Limousine golf cart to take bridal party to golf course for pictures after ceremony
  • Beautiful new bridal suite
  • Discounts on blocks of rooms at Kissimmee area Marriott hotels

Orlando's Premier Wedding Venue

Falcon's Fire Golf Club is simply stated, one of the best, and most inclusive venues in Central Florida. With beautifully landscaped scenery and an upscale atmosphere, our venue is the perfect backdrop for any event, whether it be a simple affair, or grand gala. Don't miss our Fall Showcase and Group Tasting! Nov 15th from 5-8 pm!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3200 Seralago Blvd, Kissimmee, FL (407) 390-0982
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Scharlotte H

Choosing this venue made our wedding even better than we ever imagined. After reading reviews of this venue AND of Lani we booked immediately. Lani really helped us throughout the entire process of planning and was very knowledgeable. The entire staff at Falcon's Fire was so... Read More polite and seemed to really enjoy their jobs. Having people like that really help set the tone for your big day. I cannot express enough how organized and hard the whole team, especially Lani, worked to make this the best day of our lives! The day of our wedding Falcon's Fire hosted a golf tournament and the staff was able to breakdown everything from that event and set up for our wedding without missing a beat. If we had not been informed ahead of time, we would have had idea that a golf tournament and reception was held that morning. Thank you for working so hard to make this stich a successful day for us!

2017-04-13T09:30:09 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! We sincerely loved your event and were honored to be able to work with you. Thank YOU for choosing us! -Lani

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mrs. C

Ok, where can I start... Falon Fire was the best choice ever for our wedding and reception!!! From Lani to the servers, everything was perfect! My husband and I really appreciated their attention to detail. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. Loni's vendor... Read More recommendations were awesome especially the helicopter flight . Their prices were reasonable. We couldn't have chosen a better place!!!

2016-12-19T07:31:10 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor getting to know you both and being a part of your big day! It turned out so beautifully and I'm so glad you were happy! Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Rhonda O

Everything about this venue is perfect -- from the simplicity of the gazebo to the neutral colors of the ball room to make your wedding colors your own. Lani and the staff at Falcon's Fire were absolutely amazing! Our advice to future Brides and Grooms is make sure that Lani... Read More is also your wedding coordinator (as opposed to hiring an outside one). She made sure that every little detail was taken care of. Lani and her staff are a "well-oiled machine". Our wedding was spectacular! Let's talk food. We have been to a gazillion weddings and have eaten our share of "wedding plates". We wanted a stellar mix of unique flavors and wide variety of choices for our reception. Falcon’s Fire came through! Prior to creating our wedding menu, we had a challenging time choosing from all the phenomenal selections that Falcon's Fire offers. We meticulously designed a perfect menu that reflects our love of great food and our familys’ love of eating. The menu was tastefully presented and beautifully received. They even made special entrees for our guests that had specific dietary needs. Oh yeah! Did we mention the helicopter entrance? Yep that happened! We kept it a secret from everybody. They were all going crazy as the helicopter landed right next to the gazebo. In a "nut shell” EVERYTHING was perfect, including the weather. There was not a cloud in the sky and the humidity was low. But we are just bragging.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Antonia S

We absolutely loved our wedding at Falcons Fire! I surprised my husband by flying in by helicopter, we kept it a secret for over a year! Make sure you get Lani to coordinate your wedding, it makes the planning so much easier!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kaycee M

Wow, just wow! Lani, you are an angel! You have been such a blessing in our journey to plan out the wedding and last night! We had the best day ever! You and falcons fire staff are amazing! I can't thank each and every one of you that were there last night helping out! I don't... Read More think 5 stars enough for Lani and the staff at falcons fire, I definitely believe they all earned an easy 10 stars! Thank you for making our wedding completely unforgettable!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Ashley M

Falcons Fire was an amazing venue overall! The outdoor ceremony area with gazebo is picturesque and the reception area was the perfect size. They have separate large dressing rooms for the bride and grooms parties that were essential and so much fun to hang out in before the... Read More wedding. Lani is experienced and took care of us completely. She thought of things for me, accommodated my requests of all kinds, and even added extra touches to make our day wonderful. We couldn't have done it without her! Thank you Lani and Falcons Fire for a beautiful and fun wedding day that I will never forget!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Francini V

What can I say about Falcon's Fire GC outside of the fact that it is an all-around fantastic experience. My wife and I were looking all over the Orlando area for a place to tie the knot, and we never looked anywhere else after finding this gem. The ceremony was elegant and... Read More beautiful, and the scenery was incredible. The cocktail hour and reception in the clubhouse location was outstanding and looked like something from a movie. Of course, none of this was possible without the amazing Lani Lyons, who's in charge of events at FFGC. From start to finish, she was completely on top of it. Always one step ahead of my wife and I to ensure we had the perfect day set up and ready to go. She was super easy to work with and always on point when anything came up. She made the entire process seamless and stress-free, which is exactly what you want from a wedding coordinator. I honestly don't have the time in my life to express how great she was to work with, and how blessed we were to have her involved in our special day. The prices were very reasonable, the food was delicious (everyone agreed) and the ambiance was unforgettable. We were allowed to do a helicopter entrance, which blew away the guests at the wedding. They even granted us a free foursome of golf a couple days before the wedding, so I could enjoy my last few precious moments with my friends and family ahead of the nuptials. The course is awesome and in great condition. Just an overall stunning experience, and would recommend this spot for ANYONE that is in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.

2017-05-18T08:58:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this amazing review. It means so much to know that our clients are happy! We wish you the best of luck and thank you again for allowing us to be a part of such a special day for you!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 margret w

We chose the Falcon's Fire golf club to have my daughters bridal shower with an open invitation . We had close to 170 guest. Lani and her staff did a great job. The food was delicious, the service was excellent and the property he'd beautiful photo opportunities. Our guests... Read More were raving about our party and how good the food was for days after. We had an unforgettable day!!! Thanks Lani

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Widalys H

AmaZing services

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Adriana C

All we can say about this place is that it's absolutely perfect for a wedding venue. From day 1 we fell in love with the place. Amazing place for pictures, the golf course is beautiful and the building structures are amazing. The staff was more than generous. Lani and her staff... Read More were on top of everything making sure we had everything we dreamed of for the wedding. We had a very tight budget for the wedding and this Venue was great compared to most of the centra Florida area. We would recommend it to everyone.

2016-12-19T07:25:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Gretchet R

I want to thank Lani Lyons for her services. I am beyond happy I choose this venue for my big day. Everything was exactly how I dreamed. The food was delicious and the staff was super friendly. I will recommend them to everybody. Thanks!!!

2016-12-19T07:26:02 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! Your wedding was GORGEOUS and it was so much fun to see it all come together for you. Thank you for trusting us with your big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Corinne S

An amazing place for an outdoor ceremony & a beautiful banquet hall for the reception. My entire family thought the whole event was stunning, & our experience with our wedding planner Lani was fantastic! I was amazed at how stress-free this venue was able to make my wedding day.

2016-12-19T07:27:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this wonderful review! We loved hosting your wedding- from the two of you, to your guests, your wedding style- everything was a pleasure to be a part of. Best of luck to you all!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Natasha W

If you don't have a venue you should consider Falcon's Fire as your first choice. Lani Lyons the Event Manager is awesome! I looked on the Knot for my venue and saw all the perfect reviews and decided to try this place. All of the other venues just were missing what my dream... Read More was. I'm happy that I chose this place. The golf course is beautiful and all of my pictures are wonderful. Lani was always there for any questions I had. We also hired her as our coordinator. The day before and the day of the wedding I forgot so many things and had to keep meeting Lani and she was so kind. Lani was there every step of the way with all of my planning. All of my guests loved the food and told me my wedding was the best they've ever been to. I know that all of this wouldn't have bee possible without Lani and her team. I will be forever grateful to Lani and her team for making my dream wedding come true.

2016-12-19T07:30:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We truly enjoyed working with you and seeing your vision come together. It was our pleasure to be part of such a special day for such special people. And.... you looked amazing:)Congrats to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Melissa and J.R. B

We got married at Falcon's Fire on October 8th we fell in love with this place. The food was so delicious. Lani was great to work with she was very helpful with everything! We loved her! It's a very beautiful place to take pictures I would recommend this place to everyone!... Read More Thank you so much!

2016-12-19T07:32:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was gorgeous and the pictures: WOW! I'm so glad we got the opportunity to host this for you- you were such a great couple to work with!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Everything about this venue is perfect -- from the simplicity of the gazebo to the neutral colors of the ball room to make your wedding colors your own. Lani and the staff at Falcon's Fire were absolutely amazing! Our advice to future Brides and Grooms is make sure that Lani... Read More is also your wedding coordinator (as opposed to hiring an outside one). She made sure that every little detail was taken care of. Lani and her staff are a "well-oiled machine". Our wedding was spectacular! Let's talk food. We have been to a gazillion weddings and have eaten our share of "wedding plates". We wanted a stellar mix of unique flavors and wide variety of choices for our reception. Falcon’s Fire came through! Prior to creating our wedding menu, we had a challenging time choosing from all the phenomenal selections that Falcon's Fire offers. We meticulously designed a perfect menu that reflects our love of great food and our familys’ love of eating. The menu was tastefully presented and beautifully received. They even made special entrees for our guests that had specific dietary needs. Oh yeah! Did we mention the helicopter entrance? Yes! That was included in our special day. We kept it a secret from everybody. They were all going crazy as the helicopter landed right next to the gazebo. In a "nut shell” EVERYTHING was perfect, including the weather. There was not a cloud in the sky and the humidity was low. But we are just bragging. Happily Ever After Mr & Mrs O’Connor

2016-12-19T07:35:07 Response from the vendor

You two were a blast to work with! I'll always remember that Loki cake:) Thank you for the great review! Having happy couples and happy guests is always our goal so your review means the world to us!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

My spouse and I fell in love with Falcon's Fire. The moment we met Lani we were sure we had found the perfect place for our wedding. As she gave us a tour of the property, we couldn't believe our eyes. From the landscape to the ballroom, it is truly a beautiful venue. Lani made... Read More everything run so smoothly, and I don't know what we would've done without her there every step of the way. Overall, the food was wonderful, the staff was kind and professional, and the wedding itself was like a fairytale. I would recommend Falcon's Fire to anyone. Thank you Lani and the rest of the Falcon's Fire staff for all that you do!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Karin K

Gorgeous grounds and venue, wonderful and caring staff, delicious food and overall affordable location to host a spectacular wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Alise L

The venue was amazing and had what seems like an infinite amount of beautiful photo opportunities. Falcon’s Fire planner, Lani, was absolutely great. She was very professional, personable, and was responsible for making our wedding the success it was. The food was amazing and... Read More the guests loved the look and feel of the place! As a bride, I did not have to worry about the details coming together on my wedding day. I fell in love with this venue the moment I saw and it did not disappoint. I had my dream wedding! BOOK NOW, you will not regret it and your wedding will be amazing. Lani does everything in her power to make YOUR dreams come true, and she was successful in doing just that for me.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Dina C

We had a beautiful wedding at Falcon's Fire! The spaces are very pretty, and they have a beautiful rain location for outdoor ceremonies (which we ended up using and were extremely pleased with). This was important to us because most venues we visited had a rain plan of bring the... Read More ceremony inside the reception space. All of our guests complimented us on the venue, service and food! Lani is great! She was available to answer any and all questions we had during our planning process and made things very easy! I highly recommend her as your day of coordinator if possible. She made sure everything was decorated beautifully and exactly what I had envisioned. Beautiful all around, and I would highly recommend!!!

2015-11-03T12:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! You two were so fun to work with and I was honored to be of help to you. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica

Falcon's Fire was the perfect option for our wedding. My husband and I are totally satisfied with our experience, Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the grounds were. Lani, was very quick to respond to all my questions and very helpful through the planning process... Read More as well! You will not have to worry about a thing if you decide to choose Falcon's Fire for your wedding venue! And thank you for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan T

My husband and I very much enjoyed our experience at Falcon's Fire Golf Club. The ceremony location was beautiful, and the reception facilities were perfect for our wedding size! Lani was very helpful throughout the process and offered great suggestions. On our wedding... Read More day, the staff was great at handling the event and our guests. This location has several ceremony and reception options, and I would highly recommend for anyone!

2015-10-27T10:24:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Your wedding turned out beautifully and it was an honor to be a part of it.

Looking for a great, private, beautiful wedding venue with a fanstastic Event Manager Lani Lyons

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Falcon's Fire was the perfect venue for our wedding! Lani Lyons the Event Manager was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted!!! Lani helped make he planning easy and fun. Falcon's is a hidden treasure and we could not have had a... Read More better experience!!! Thank You, The Smith's

2015-10-14T18:44:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Megan and Sean. I loved working with you both and it was so rewarding to me to see your big day come to fruition. You did a great job with all of your planning and I will miss working with you!... Read Less Read More

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Katie O

One word.Perfection. Everything about our wedding was perfect and went as planned. My wife and I highly recommend Falcons Fire.

2015-10-27T10:26:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! We really enjoyed hosting your wedding day- you and all of your guests were very pleasant to work with. All of your personal touches really made all the difference in the world!

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Elenita F

From beginning to end Falcons Fire was amazing!!! Lani Lyons was wonderful I cannot rave enough about her and her level of professionalism. She made me feel like our wedding was her # 1 priority and no question or issue was to small. Her execution on our wedding day was... Read More flawless!!!

2015-08-13T08:40:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to host your big day! It was a pleasure working with such an organized couple with great taste. It's a privilege for me to be able to participate in one of the most important days of my client's... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Kira P

Our wedding was an amazing day. Lani was the best wedding planner. All the way from the time we booked our wedding to the day of. She was always there to answer my questions, gave suggestions and never made me feel bad for a lot of questions. I would recommend her every day and... Read More still do when I get asked about our venue. We got so many compliments on the venue and how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you Lani for making our day perfect :)

Meet The Director of Sales

Lani Lyons

Having worked at Falcon's Fire for 15 years, I consider it my home, and my couples are family! I take pride in making each and every event a success, and work closely with my clients for the 1-2 years leading up to their special day. I would love to speak with you about how we can create a beautiful, unique, and MEMORABLE event for you AND your guests!