MAKE A GORGEOUS IMPRESSION

Your beautiful day should reflect your style and personality through your first piece of decor. Your relationship is unique to the two of you. Anyone can get a cookie cutter invitation and personalize it, but having your own design is something beautiful. It's extra special and you deserve that. Your wedding is about your love and the celebration of it. That anticipation of opening an envelope and pulling out a custom design brings so much joy for your guests. It sets the stage, it's the first piece of decor they see and their first impression of the festivities. Why not make that impression a lasting, gorgeous one?

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1900 Eastland Ave #100, Nashville, TN (615) 512-4670
PINTEREST

Up and Coming New Designer

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Morgan G

Fanciful Ink is a young business in full bloom during this wedding season and owner Laurie is bursting at the seams with creativity and personal design for each of her brides. Our wedding invitations were adorable booklets infused with birdcages, picture frames, and cameos of my... Read More groom and I -- all details from our wedding design. Don't have your own ideas? Don't worry - Laurie will create a design and signature that you will love, all very personal to your style.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lauren L

I truly can't tell you how much I appreciate Fanciful Inc.! I kid you not, out of the 145 invitations that we sent out I heard back from at least 40 people telling me that this invitation was the most beautiful invitation I have ever received. All of those 40 people also told... Read More me that they will be keeping them. They are perfect, they are me, and they are more than I even dreamed I could have. I'm a card person, I'm a writer, and the invites were a very important piece of this wedding. 💕

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie N

Laurie is such a pleasure to work with! I was so happy with the extra special touch her work put on our big day. Her custom design made our wedding feel like one of a kind. Her talent is out of this world! You can’t go wrong using Fanciful Ink!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Danielle W

I love how our invitations turned out! They were just beautiful. Laurie was a real pleasure to work with and very helpful in making our invitations exactly the way we wanted them!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Tori V

Fanciful Ink is the place for unique wedding invitations in Nashville! We are so pleased with our Save the Dates and our guest love them. Laurie is great and she really listens to what you want! The store is adorable as well and it's located in East Nashville.

Laurie Montgomery

Laurie Montgomery is the sole owner and designer of Fanciful Ink, specializing in wedding invitations and stationery. She has previously worked as a magazine designer/art director as well as marketing director. As a freelance designer, she enjoys customization and creating something specifically for someone to reflect their personality and their event. She is proud to support local and small business ventures, especially those that empower women and give back. Laurie lives in Nashville with her husband David and two cats, Oliver & Belle.