Fancy Florals By Nancy

We serve central Illinois and are available for travel.

Garden Inspired Floral Design

Your wedding is one of the most momentous occasions of your life. You have thought about it and dreamed of this moment from the time you were a young girl! You have imagined yourself walking down the aisle in your gorgeous gown,holding your beautiful bouquet to meet your prince charming. Your flowers will be in all of your wedding photos as well as add beauty, romance and scent to the overall ambiance of the entire occasion. We once heard it said, "If the dress is like the cake ~ the flowers are like the frosting!" By using an array of color, texture and inspired design concepts, we will bring your vision to life & represent your personal sense of style in flowers creating the perfect bouquets, bouts & corsages, ceremony and reception decor to make your dreams come true.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

18 Cambridge Court, Fairbury, IL We serve central Illinois and are available for travel. (309) 212-6570

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kasia S

I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY with the flowers that Nancy created for our wedding. Initially when we met with her for our consultation, I had pictures of flowers that I liked, but didn't really have a set idea. Nancy listened to what I wanted, saw what my vision was, and she... Read More created the most perfect bouquets and centerpieces I could have dreamed of. She also created an archway backdrop for our ceremony that was perfect and exactly what we wanted! I could not have asked for a better person to work with on the biggest day of my life. I would recommend Nancy to EVERYONE looking for an amazing and reasonably priced florist. There are not enough words to describe how incredible she really is. Her work and attention to detail are second to none! Nancy made our wedding day perfect! I had so many compliments on the arrangements and how beautiful they were- I was even told we had the most beautiful bouquets someone has ever seen. Even living hours away from Nancy, she was easy to communicate with via email and phone, and anytime I had any questions she was there to answer them quickly. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She's AMAZING!!!

2016-11-02T09:47:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kasia for taking the time to write us such a nice detailed review!! We loved creating your beautiful vision and enjoyed working with you and Brock and meeting your famiy!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brooke J

Nancy was phenomenal! I would highly recommend her to anyone! From the very beginning she was very quick to respond and always organized at our meetings. When we had to change our venue last minute, she worked with me to make the changes to our centerpieces. Nancy made things... Read More very convenient for us, and made sure that everything went smoothly. I was so impressed with the flowers, I've never seen such beautiful arrangements!

2016-09-20T21:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brooke for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed creating your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers and loved all the vintage touches!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Ashley N

Nancy is such a delight to work with! I intended on checking out a couple of vendors for my wedding flowers, but after meeting with Nancy I realized I shouldn't waste my time. She is truly a floral expert who will go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. Nancy devoted... Read More so much time to working with me to ensure that I got exactly what I was looking for. She let me lead the way in choosing all the flowers I wanted in my arrangements, but was there to provide advice when I needed it. I truly can't say enough good things about Nancy! I highly recommend her!

2016-09-10T21:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley for leaving such a great review! It gives us great satisfaction to help a bride achieve her vision for her wedding flowers - It was our pleasure to create it for you!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Shari S

Our experience with Nancy was excellent from our consultation to the final product. She was very informative during our consultation and showed pictures of the florals she would be ordering and asked questions. She was very responsive to all of our emails, questions, and several... Read More additions/corrections we made up until our wedding. Our final product was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 MacKenzie H

Nancy was absolutely amazing!!! From day one I knew I was in great hands! She listened very carefully to everything I said and made sure that my vision was executed perfectly. Do yourself a favor and book her for your event ASAP!!!

2017-04-24T18:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review MacKenzie! We truly feel that your wedding is one of the most beautiful we have done and loved working with you!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Emily C

Nancy was fantastic! She was so helpful and accommodating, and my flowers were absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

2017-02-06T19:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for your lovely review! We enjoyed creating your beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for you!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Danielle M

Working with Nancy was nothing but amazing. She made the process so unbelievably easy. I described what I was looking for with my flowers and she completely exceeded my expectations. She has a gift and is very talented. Her flowers took my breath away.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Karla K

I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy! My wedding flowers turned out just like I had in mind and held up well. She was good to work with: prompt and precise. She has such talent and does beautiful work!

2017-01-03T18:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karla for leaving us a nice review - we enjoyed working with you and was fun to create the faux anemones!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Patti T

If you have been searching for a florist and haven't found the right one, or if you are just starting to look, STOP! You have found your florist right here!!! Nancy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I booked her about a year and a half before our wedding. We... Read More started brainstorming of centerpieces, bridal bouquets, ect. Nancy brought my vision to life. She answered my millions of questions, and never made me feel like I was bugging her with questions. Always made me feel welcome and comfortable. She is truly amazing at what she does. Some people are just in it for the money, but Nancy loves what she does. She put so much time and effort into making sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. She and her husband are a great team, and you will be so very sorry if you don't book Nancy for your wedding!! Thank you Nancy for all your hard work, and time you put into making our day perfect!

2016-12-07T09:40:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Patti for your awesome review!! We loved working with you to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren B

I do not know much about flowers other than I love the wild flowers that grew outside of our home and I didn't want something that had been done before. When we met Nancy, I had only a color scheme of what I wanted and Nancy gave us the vision. She knew exactly what I would want... Read More when I didn't even know. When the flowers arrived on the day of, they were just absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments throughout the day! She was so easy to work with and just so unbelievably kind. We would recommend her to anyone!

2016-12-07T09:38:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for your delightful review - we are so pleased that you loved your flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Deborah W

The flowers Nancy did for my wedding were far more beautiful than I ever would have anticipated. My bouquet was perfect, as were the bridesmaids. The flower girl's bouquet and hair piece was absolutely adorable. When I met with Nancy, I provided just a basic idea of what we... Read More were looking for. What Nancy suggested off the vague detail I could provide, turned out to be exactly how I envisioned the wedding. The outcome was far more beautiful than we could have imagined. The flowers she provided were PERFECT! Nancy was also the most affordable we found, yet her final product was higher quality than other florists I looked into. I thank your for your professionalism, your creativity and your amazing ability to make our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

2016-11-07T15:08:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to leave us a review!! The deep rich red flowers you chose were a delight to work with and we are so pleased that you loved our creations.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Paige D

Nancy did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Our colors were dusty blue and cranberry and she matched the colors up perfectly to the photos I showed her. She also was enthusiastic about making a brooch bouquet for me, something she had not done for a bride before. It... Read More turned out BEAUTIFUL!! The flowers she chose for the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements were gorgeous and unique. She has many items that she rents out, which I enjoyed because she has many rustic things such as crates and tree slices! Finally, she was such a pleasure to work with. She responds to emails very quickly, she's flexible with meeting and delivery times, and her attitude is very caring and warm. She was my favorite vendor that we worked with and I will recommend her to any and all future brides I encounter!!

2016-11-04T07:58:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you and especially creating your beautiful brooch bouquet!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Adrienne D

Nancy was unbelievably wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process! We were constantly in communication during the planning process, and I even had her do a flower crown for a secret photo shoot during the process and she rocked it! She is incredibly... Read More talented and is probably the most knowledgable florist in the Central Illinois area! She was wonderful and I am so glad my husband and I got to work with her!

2016-10-30T20:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Adreinne and Steven for your great review!! We enjoyed working with you and your excitement and enthusiasm over your flowers made it so much fun for us!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stephanie L

Nancy was amazing to work with! The day we met her, we instantly felt at ease with her handling the floral decor for our wedding. She was able to take our vision and make it a reality. Nancy was always extremely quick to respond to our requests and was always upbeat, positive... Read More and helpful. 100% recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a wedding florist in the area!

2016-10-19T10:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie for your lovely review! Your wedding flowers were fun to do and we enjoyed the charm of the venue - your floral vision was perfect for it!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Heather D

I appreciate how easy nancy made it for me! From seeing my vision, to ordering, and delivery. She is so nice and pleasant to work with! My flowers were breathtaking and exactly the way I wanted them! I highly recommend her!

2016-10-13T08:21:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather! We enjoyed creating your gorgeous Victorian vision for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Andrea K

Nancy did a fantastic job on the flowers for my wedding! She incorporated all of the characteristics I was looking for, the flowers I wanted, and matched my wedding colors. I'm a chemist and wanted to use beakers and Erlenmeyer flasks as vases at the reception. Nancy was willing... Read More to work with me and did a great job of using different sizes of beakers and flasks as well as test tubes as vases. She took my vague ideas and wishes and turned them into a beautiful reality. I highly recommend Nancy for all of your wedding floral needs. She is truly gifted and will make your wedding floral dreams come true!

2016-10-11T22:20:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Andrea for leaving us a great review! Your ideas and vision were a fun change from what we usually do and it turned out looking really nice!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Nancy did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. I was working off a tight budget and you could not tell. She did an amazing job and got my vision from the first time we met. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding I recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy :)

2016-10-10T16:34:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy - even simple arrangements can look amazing and elegant!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelli H

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! When we first met at our consultation, we knew Nancy would be the florist for our wedding. She took over an hour and a half to go through a variety of flowers to create a look that matched my vision perfectly. Nancy's attention to... Read More detail, creativity, and originality went far beyond our expectations. She worked with us to stay within our budget and knew what flowers would coordinate well together. My flower bouquet and centerpieces were amazing! I loved her so much that I recommended to a friend and she immediately booked Nancy for her wedding. In addition, my sister booked Nancy for her June wedding as well!

2016-10-09T14:34:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelli for your wonderful review! We enjoyed creating your vision with the beautiful fall colors you chose!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Tiffany W

We used Fancy Florals by Nancy for both our rehearsal dinner & our wedding and could not have been happier!!! Nancy was fantastic and so easy to work with. She sat with us to identify every detail of our flowers for the wedding while being very attentive to our budget. She was... Read More responsive and attentive to us throughout the planning process and day of the wedding, including a Very last minute request to have her do the receptions table decor. (It was a few days before the wedding!) Our bouquets were exactly as we had imagined and described!! The centerpieces for the wedding were not only gorgeous and just what we wanted but continued to look great throughout the following Week!! The flowers were fresh, arrangements on point and everything made our wedding just as perfect as it could have been!! In fact, my husband and I are still so in love with how my bouquet looked, I will be going back to have her recreate it in silks! Thank you so much, Nancy!! Love: Tiffany&Dylan Ward

2016-09-30T14:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dylan and Tiffany for your lovely review! We are so pleased that you loved your flowers so much and we were glad we were able to help rescue your DIY reception centerpieces!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jenn U

Nancy was such a JOY to work with - As soon as I met with her, I knew that her large attention to detail, passion for floral design, and professionalism would make a perfect fit. As an individual and vendor, Nancy was always quick to respond, patient, and very invested in... Read More ensuring that the final product was exactly how I envisioned. She was my expert and I had total faith and confidence in her - My final florals looked even better than I could have imagined! Nancy is a very talented and genuine woman that I would certainly work with again.

2016-09-23T07:17:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer for leaving us such a glowing review - we are truly humbled. It is so rewarding for us to know that we helped make your special day awesome with beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Fancy florals by Nancy is with out a doubt the best choice for a florist. From her knowledge of flowers, her responsiveness to emails and concerns and her great prices you can't go wrong. I knew from my First meeting my flowers would be amazing. They exceeded my expectations and... Read More I received so many compliments about how beautiful centerpieces were! Nancy definitely knows what she is doing and has a great eye for making beautiful arrangements.

2016-08-19T16:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kaleigh for your wonderful review. We enjoyed creating your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jessica N

Nancy exceeded all of my expectations! She was so easy to work with and replied to emails very quickly. She made my vision come alive and I could not have been more pleased with all of our flowers. HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-08-15T21:19:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful floral vision for you wedding day!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Ali B

Very friendly and easy to work with! The flowers were beyond beautiful and fresh. We received many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I would definitely recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy!!!

2016-07-10T19:03:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ali for your great review! We loved working with the beautiful peonies and enjoyed the creative expression you allowed us for all the bouts, corsages and flowers girl accessories!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Paige C

Nancy was amazing to work with from the beginning. She was very nice and easy to work with. She gave me several ideas and option for vases for centerpieces and gave us great ideas to achieve our vision without going over our budget. I even contacted Nancy 3 days before the... Read More wedding to let her know that I would need one more centerpiece and without hesitation she assured me it would be done. Great florist to work with highly recommend her!!

2016-07-06T14:15:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Emily B

Nancy is very professional! She works from her beautiful home and you can see the care she takes in all her home flowers. I lovedddd my bouquet and all the centerpieces. She works well with you to get exactly what you are picturing!!

Nancy Zimmerman

Nancy has enjoyed a life-long love affair with flowers over the years by designing and growing her own extensive gardens. She now delights brides with her creative garden inspired designs and loves enhancing their bouquets with special blooms from her own gardens. She has especially enjoyed the personal relationships she has built with many of her brides and keeping up with them through Facebook and Instagram. Part of the proceeds from her business allows her and her husband to serve on the grandparent team at an orphanage in Mexico twice a year. They have 10 grandchildren of their own.