Fancy Florals By Nancy

We serve central Illinois and are available for travel.

Garden Inspired Floral Design

Your wedding is one of the most momentous occasions of your life. You have thought about it and dreamed of this moment from the time you were a young girl! You have imagined yourself walking down the aisle in your gorgeous gown,holding your beautiful bouquet to meet your prince charming. Your flowers will be in all of your wedding photos as well as add beauty, romance and scent to the overall ambiance of the entire occasion. We once heard it said, "If the dress is like the cake ~ the flowers are like the frosting!" By using an array of color, texture and inspired design concepts, we will bring your vision to life & represent your personal sense of style in flowers creating the perfect bouquets, bouts & corsages, ceremony and reception decor to make your dreams come true.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

18 Cambridge Court, Fairbury, IL We serve central Illinois and are available for travel. (309) 212-6570

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Nicole P

I truly cannot put into words how grateful I am to Nancy Zimmerman for her outstanding work. Nancy was the only vendor I had no worries about for our wedding. Her excellent communication, stellar organization and remarkable design skills completely put us at ease. From our... Read More first meeting Nancy made sure she completely understood my vision and she far surpassed my greatest expectations. We had a large barn/tent wedding that was covered in flowers including a huge floral arch. Even in the face of a family emergency in the early morning hours of our wedding day Nancy made sure she was at our venue on time with a team and went to work. Our entire venue was transformed into a beautiful bright scene that could have been in a magazine. I have been giving Nancy’s name and contact info to anyone and everyone planning a wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her!! Again, Nancy and the entire team at Fancy Florals by Nancy – Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you made our wedding so special!

2017-07-03T08:04:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nikki for leaving us a great review! Your wedding is the one we will always remember and be forever grateful to our family and friends for their help and support. Your vision truly turned out beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kara R

Nancy was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly patient, kind, and a great listener. She works with you every step of the way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was truly amazed how knowledgeable she was when she could look at pictures and know exactly which... Read More flowers were pictured. After consultations with Nancy, I always felt confident and refreshed that she had everything under control. I appreciated how incredibly organized she was and how prompt she was. Nancy was helpful when suggesting ideas to stay under budget. She was such a big help on the day of the wedding when helping with the flip since my wedding and reception were at the same place. I highly recommend hiring Nancy!! She just might be the friendliest florist I have ever met! She won't disappoint.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Gail H

We used Fancy Florals for both of my daughters weddings. One was October 1, 2016 and the other June 24, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She is so nice, personable, very easy to work with and strives to do any and everything to give the bride her dream... Read More wedding. She listens to the bride to understand her vision and inspiration for her wedding and she definitely delivers. At the consultation, she is so patient, makes you feel like you are the only person she has to deal with, gives you different options and definitely works with your budget. We recommended her to a friend who used her for her wedding, June 3, 2017, and they were as thrilled with her work as we were. The flowers at both my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers and floral centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who need flowers for a wedding or a special occasion. Her work is amazing and she is the best!!!!

2017-06-27T12:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gail for your awesome review!! Both of your daughters were a delight!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nikki D

Nancy did such a great job, everything was beautiful! She was amazing at creating exactly the style I was going for! Everything from the eucalyptus garlands, the bouquets, babies breath hair piece, rose cake toppers, and a beautiful white flower swag to go on top of the arbor we... Read More got married under-- all perfect! She was even very patient with my last minute additions and changes and is very respectful of your budget, making suggestions to lower costs. Would definitely recommend Nancy for your wedding!

2017-09-19T16:15:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nikki for leaving us a great review! We enjoyed working with you to create your floral vision for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Molly D

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her... Read More to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda O

The most beautiful flowers any bride could ever ask for. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and gave me the flowers of my dreams. Couldn't ask for a better florists.

2017-08-24T10:07:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda for your greaat review! We loved creating your beautiful vision - especially the floral staircase!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Stephanie P

I'm so happy that we chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for our wedding! First, Nancy is an absolute delight to work with! She took the time to understand my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! She responded quickly to any questions or requests I had! We received so many... Read More compliments on our flowers! The bouquets, boutonnieres, pew decorations, and center pieces were perfect and matched amazingly with our blush color scheme. I would highly recommend choosing Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chelsey P

Fancy Florals by Nancy was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. She took the vision I had for wildflowers and just lots of colors and went above and beyond any expectation I Had! I had compliments all night long on the centerpieces and bouquets.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lauren L

The owner of Fancy Florals, Nancy Zimmerman, is someone I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met! Nancy truly goes above and beyond for her brides and was a key component to the success and beauty of my... Read More wedding! Nancy listened to my ideas, offered great suggestions, and she created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very detail oriented and her eye for flowers is out of this world! Nancy was amazing, she was very considerate of my budget and answered countless emails in a timely manner, all to ensure my needs were met. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so was the quality of her service! I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

2017-07-30T21:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for leaving us a stellar review!! We loved creating your stunning vision for your wedding flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Yesica J

Nancy knows a lot about her flowers. She helped me find the perfect look I was going for and made sure I felt great with the decision. Her work is detailed and perfect. She is so easy to work with, we had to make changes a few days before the wedding and she was so helpful. I... Read More highly recommend! She is very creative and makes your day stress free by setting everything up.

2017-07-26T13:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Yesica for leaving us a review! Your deep burgundy peony bouquet turned out so stunning and we enjoyed helping you with all your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer C

Nancy was great to work with! She made my vision come to life for the price that I wanted. Communication throughout was clear and she answered every question I had. The flowers arrived on time and they were beautiful all day.

2017-07-17T12:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reivew! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Catherine Y

It was great having Nancy as my florist for my May wedding in Fairbury, IL. I showed her pictures of what I wanted my arch and bouquets to look like in style and colors and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was very accommodating to my budget and also made last... Read More minute rearranging in the flower decor due to my guest count in the days leading up to the wedding. It was also great that she is located in Fairbury, so she took care of cleaning up all of the flowers right after the wedding so I didn't have to worry about it. I highly recommend Nancy as she is very experienced and easy to work with!

2017-07-05T13:46:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Catherine for taking time to leave us a nice review! We especially enjoyed creating the beautiful floral arbor for you and Isthier!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 kathy a

Nancy is very talented and her arrangements are stunning. Not only is she reasonable but willing to work with your ideas and budget. She will not disappoint you. Can't give her enough stars!

2017-07-03T20:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! It was our pleasure to create Matt and Courtney's beautiful vision for their wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nancy H

I found Nancy on The Knot. She met with us and Nancy couldn't have been more patient and kind! She answered all our questions and asked all the right questions to really understand the vision my daughter had for her wedding. The result? The most beautiful flowers and bouquets we... Read More could have ever imagined!! Every arrangement, from the smallest to the largest, was stunningly beautiful! We received countless complements on the gorgeous flowers and table arrangements. We loved working with Nancy!!

2017-07-03T08:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nancy for leaving us an awesome review. It was a joy to work with you to create Jennifer's beautiful vision for her wedding including the antique lanterns and draping the backdrop for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jennifer T

Flowers were amazing! Nancy brought all of my ideas to life!

2017-07-03T08:05:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer!! It was our pleasure to bring your ideas to life!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Shari F

Our experience with Nancy was excellent from our consultation to the final product. She was very informative during our consultation and showed pictures of the florals she would be ordering and asked questions. She was very responsive to all of our emails, questions, and several... Read More additions/corrections we made up until our wedding. Our final product was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend!

2017-07-02T21:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shari for leaving us a wonderful review - we loved creating your beautiful vision!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 MacKenzie H

Nancy was absolutely amazing!!! From day one I knew I was in great hands! She listened very carefully to everything I said and made sure that my vision was executed perfectly. Do yourself a favor and book her for your event ASAP!!!

2017-04-24T18:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review MacKenzie! We truly feel that your wedding is one of the most beautiful we have done and loved working with you!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Emily C

Nancy was fantastic! She was so helpful and accommodating, and my flowers were absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

2017-02-06T19:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for your lovely review! We enjoyed creating your beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for you!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Danielle M

Working with Nancy was nothing but amazing. She made the process so unbelievably easy. I described what I was looking for with my flowers and she completely exceeded my expectations. She has a gift and is very talented. Her flowers took my breath away.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Karla K

I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy! My wedding flowers turned out just like I had in mind and held up well. She was good to work with: prompt and precise. She has such talent and does beautiful work!

2017-01-03T18:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karla for leaving us a nice review - we enjoyed working with you and was fun to create the faux anemones!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Patti T

If you have been searching for a florist and haven't found the right one, or if you are just starting to look, STOP! You have found your florist right here!!! Nancy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I booked her about a year and a half before our wedding. We... Read More started brainstorming of centerpieces, bridal bouquets, ect. Nancy brought my vision to life. She answered my millions of questions, and never made me feel like I was bugging her with questions. Always made me feel welcome and comfortable. She is truly amazing at what she does. Some people are just in it for the money, but Nancy loves what she does. She put so much time and effort into making sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. She and her husband are a great team, and you will be so very sorry if you don't book Nancy for your wedding!! Thank you Nancy for all your hard work, and time you put into making our day perfect!

2016-12-07T09:40:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Patti for your awesome review!! We loved working with you to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren B

I do not know much about flowers other than I love the wild flowers that grew outside of our home and I didn't want something that had been done before. When we met Nancy, I had only a color scheme of what I wanted and Nancy gave us the vision. She knew exactly what I would want... Read More when I didn't even know. When the flowers arrived on the day of, they were just absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments throughout the day! She was so easy to work with and just so unbelievably kind. We would recommend her to anyone!

2016-12-07T09:38:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for your delightful review - we are so pleased that you loved your flowers!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Deborah W

The flowers Nancy did for my wedding were far more beautiful than I ever would have anticipated. My bouquet was perfect, as were the bridesmaids. The flower girl's bouquet and hair piece was absolutely adorable. When I met with Nancy, I provided just a basic idea of what we... Read More were looking for. What Nancy suggested off the vague detail I could provide, turned out to be exactly how I envisioned the wedding. The outcome was far more beautiful than we could have imagined. The flowers she provided were PERFECT! Nancy was also the most affordable we found, yet her final product was higher quality than other florists I looked into. I thank your for your professionalism, your creativity and your amazing ability to make our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!

2016-11-07T15:08:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to leave us a review!! The deep rich red flowers you chose were a delight to work with and we are so pleased that you loved our creations.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Paige D

Nancy did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Our colors were dusty blue and cranberry and she matched the colors up perfectly to the photos I showed her. She also was enthusiastic about making a brooch bouquet for me, something she had not done for a bride before. It... Read More turned out BEAUTIFUL!! The flowers she chose for the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements were gorgeous and unique. She has many items that she rents out, which I enjoyed because she has many rustic things such as crates and tree slices! Finally, she was such a pleasure to work with. She responds to emails very quickly, she's flexible with meeting and delivery times, and her attitude is very caring and warm. She was my favorite vendor that we worked with and I will recommend her to any and all future brides I encounter!!

2016-11-04T07:58:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you and especially creating your beautiful brooch bouquet!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kasia S

I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY with the flowers that Nancy created for our wedding. Initially when we met with her for our consultation, I had pictures of flowers that I liked, but didn't really have a set idea. Nancy listened to what I wanted, saw what my vision was, and she... Read More created the most perfect bouquets and centerpieces I could have dreamed of. She also created an archway backdrop for our ceremony that was perfect and exactly what we wanted! I could not have asked for a better person to work with on the biggest day of my life. I would recommend Nancy to EVERYONE looking for an amazing and reasonably priced florist. There are not enough words to describe how incredible she really is. Her work and attention to detail are second to none! Nancy made our wedding day perfect! I had so many compliments on the arrangements and how beautiful they were- I was even told we had the most beautiful bouquets someone has ever seen. Even living hours away from Nancy, she was easy to communicate with via email and phone, and anytime I had any questions she was there to answer them quickly. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She's AMAZING!!!

2016-11-02T09:47:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kasia for taking the time to write us such a nice detailed review!! We loved creating your beautiful vision and enjoyed working with you and Brock and meeting your famiy!!

Nancy Zimmerman

Nancy has enjoyed a life-long love affair with flowers over the years by designing and growing her own extensive gardens. She now delights brides with her creative garden inspired designs and loves enhancing their bouquets with special blooms from her own gardens. She has especially enjoyed the personal relationships she has built with many of her brides and keeping up with them through Facebook and Instagram. Part of the proceeds from her business allows her and her husband to serve on the grandparent team at an orphanage in Mexico twice a year. They have 10 grandchildren of their own.