Fancy Florals By Nancy

We serve central Illinois and are available for travel.

Garden Inspired Floral Design

Your wedding is one of the most momentous occasions of your life. You have thought about it and dreamed of this moment from the time you were a young girl! You have imagined yourself walking down the aisle in your gorgeous gown,holding your beautiful bouquet to meet your prince charming. Your flowers will be in all of your wedding photos as well as add beauty, romance and scent to the overall ambiance of the entire occasion. We once heard it said, "If the dress is like the cake ~ the flowers are like the frosting!" By using an array of color, texture and inspired design concepts, we will bring your vision to life & represent your personal sense of style in flowers creating the perfect bouquets, bouts & corsages, ceremony and reception decor to make your dreams come true.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

18 Cambridge Court, Fairbury, IL We serve central Illinois and are available for travel. (309) 212-6570

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katie C

Nancy is a wonderful florist! Even if you aren't sure what your "vision" is, like I was, she will sit down with you and take all of your inspiration photos and come up with something that matches them perfectly! She spent several hours with us just working through our ideas and... Read More making sure that everything was exactly how we envisioned. We even asked her for some specialty floral installations, like a hanging ladder with vines, and she was up for the challenge and created something beautiful and memorable for us. All of our bouquets and floral arrangements were fresh and gorgeous. Nancy has the eye and talent to help your dreams come true.

2017-10-31T09:29:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie for taking the time to leave us a thoughtful and wonderful review! We thought your vision all came together beautifully!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sara J

I can't say enough great things about working with Nancy! I was very nervous about our flowers and she was supportive about all of my questions and ideas leading up to our wedding. She was very communicative throughout the process and always answered my emails very promptly.... Read More When I met with her the first time she took great time to show me photos of the flowers I was describing and offer me options. She is SO creative and has a very strong eye for flowers. She listened to my vision, made amazing recommendations, steered me back to what I wanted and found ways to keep me in budget. I asked her to try a few new things including working agent slices into our boutineers and everything was so polished and beautiful. I was blown away when she showed up with our florals. Every single flower was beautiful and vibrant!! Nancy is a true artist! Thank you Nancy!!

2017-09-27T21:02:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sara for leaving us an awesome review! We always love to try new things and enjoyed creating your beautiful vision!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kara R

Nancy was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly patient, kind, and a great listener. She works with you every step of the way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was truly amazed how knowledgeable she was when she could look at pictures and know exactly which... Read More flowers were pictured. After consultations with Nancy, I always felt confident and refreshed that she had everything under control. I appreciated how incredibly organized she was and how prompt she was. Nancy was helpful when suggesting ideas to stay under budget. She was such a big help on the day of the wedding when helping with the flip since my wedding and reception were at the same place. I highly recommend hiring Nancy!! She just might be the friendliest florist I have ever met! She won't disappoint.

2017-10-31T09:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kara for leaving us a nice review! You were a pleasure to work with as you were very organized also!! Your flowers turned out beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Delaney H

Nancy was absolutely one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. We planned our Champaign wedding from Austin, TX - no small feat! Nancy made the time to meet with us while we were in town, and was very accommodating with me being an indecisive bride. I... Read More literally had no idea what I wanted besides one inspiration picture, but Nancy took that and made me my dream wedding bouquet out of it. She knew what I wanted before I did! She is so sweet and was happy to answer my emails any time I had a question. Her prices were very reasonable too! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Thank you Nancy!!

2017-11-21T19:01:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Delaney for leaving us a lovely review and also for trusting us to create your vision for your wedding flowers. They turned out beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lindsey B

Nancy is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with during the CRAZY wedding planning process. My florals and greenery were absolutely gorgeous, and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

2017-11-06T20:59:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey for taking the time to leave us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jeni F

The bouquets were even more beautiful than I imagined. Nancy was wonderful to work with and made our wedding experience wonderful!

2017-10-19T08:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jeni for leaving us a nice review - it was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Cara M

Nancy was amazing from the knowledge & expertise that she shared at our consultation to the time and effort that she took to help set everything up the morning of the wedding. Our wedding florals were so much prettier than we even hoped for! Everything was perfect - the types... Read More of flowers, colors that she suggested and centerpieces. Would HIGHLY reccommend Nancy for all brides in the area!

2017-10-20T22:03:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cara for your lovely review - it was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding florals!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Molly B

Nancy was AMAZING! She truly listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and she even made a beautiful little hair clip for our niece (the flower girl) that was just perfect. I can't say enough about how... Read More perfect our experience was. I would recommend Nancy to everyone!

2017-10-15T18:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nikki D

Nancy did such a great job, everything was beautiful! She was amazing at creating exactly the style I was going for! Everything from the eucalyptus garlands, the bouquets, babies breath hair piece, rose cake toppers, and a beautiful white flower swag to go on top of the arbor we... Read More got married under-- all perfect! She was even very patient with my last minute additions and changes and is very respectful of your budget, making suggestions to lower costs. Would definitely recommend Nancy for your wedding!

2017-09-19T16:15:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nikki for leaving us a great review! We enjoyed working with you to create your floral vision for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Molly D

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her... Read More to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

2017-10-15T18:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We loved created your big garden style arrangements!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda O

The most beautiful flowers any bride could ever ask for. Nancy was a pleasure to work with and gave me the flowers of my dreams. Couldn't ask for a better florists.

2017-08-24T10:07:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda for your greaat review! We loved creating your beautiful vision - especially the floral staircase!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Stephanie P

I'm so happy that we chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for our wedding! First, Nancy is an absolute delight to work with! She took the time to understand my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! She responded quickly to any questions or requests I had! We received so many... Read More compliments on our flowers! The bouquets, boutonnieres, pew decorations, and center pieces were perfect and matched amazingly with our blush color scheme. I would highly recommend choosing Fancy Florals by Nancy!

2017-10-15T18:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie for leaving us such a nice review! You were a pleasure to work with and we truly loved creating your gorgeous wedding floral arrangements!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Chelsey P

Fancy Florals by Nancy was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. She took the vision I had for wildflowers and just lots of colors and went above and beyond any expectation I Had! I had compliments all night long on the centerpieces and bouquets.

2017-10-15T18:44:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsey for your wonderful review! We truly thought your flowers were lovely!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lauren L

The owner of Fancy Florals, Nancy Zimmerman, is someone I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met! Nancy truly goes above and beyond for her brides and was a key component to the success and beauty of my... Read More wedding! Nancy listened to my ideas, offered great suggestions, and she created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very detail oriented and her eye for flowers is out of this world! Nancy was amazing, she was very considerate of my budget and answered countless emails in a timely manner, all to ensure my needs were met. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so was the quality of her service! I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

2017-07-30T21:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren for leaving us a stellar review!! We loved creating your stunning vision for your wedding flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Yesica J

Nancy knows a lot about her flowers. She helped me find the perfect look I was going for and made sure I felt great with the decision. Her work is detailed and perfect. She is so easy to work with, we had to make changes a few days before the wedding and she was so helpful. I... Read More highly recommend! She is very creative and makes your day stress free by setting everything up.

2017-07-26T13:24:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Yesica for leaving us a review! Your deep burgundy peony bouquet turned out so stunning and we enjoyed helping you with all your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer C

Nancy was great to work with! She made my vision come to life for the price that I wanted. Communication throughout was clear and she answered every question I had. The flowers arrived on time and they were beautiful all day.

2017-07-17T12:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reivew! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Catherine Y

It was great having Nancy as my florist for my May wedding in Fairbury, IL. I showed her pictures of what I wanted my arch and bouquets to look like in style and colors and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was very accommodating to my budget and also made last... Read More minute rearranging in the flower decor due to my guest count in the days leading up to the wedding. It was also great that she is located in Fairbury, so she took care of cleaning up all of the flowers right after the wedding so I didn't have to worry about it. I highly recommend Nancy as she is very experienced and easy to work with!

2017-07-05T13:46:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Catherine for taking time to leave us a nice review! We especially enjoyed creating the beautiful floral arbor for you and Isthier!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 kathy a

Nancy is very talented and her arrangements are stunning. Not only is she reasonable but willing to work with your ideas and budget. She will not disappoint you. Can't give her enough stars!

2017-07-03T20:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! It was our pleasure to create Matt and Courtney's beautiful vision for their wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nancy H

I found Nancy on The Knot. She met with us and Nancy couldn't have been more patient and kind! She answered all our questions and asked all the right questions to really understand the vision my daughter had for her wedding. The result? The most beautiful flowers and bouquets we... Read More could have ever imagined!! Every arrangement, from the smallest to the largest, was stunningly beautiful! We received countless complements on the gorgeous flowers and table arrangements. We loved working with Nancy!!

2017-07-03T08:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nancy for leaving us an awesome review. It was a joy to work with you to create Jennifer's beautiful vision for her wedding including the antique lanterns and draping the backdrop for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Nicole P

I truly cannot put into words how grateful I am to Nancy Zimmerman for her outstanding work. Nancy was the only vendor I had no worries about for our wedding. Her excellent communication, stellar organization and remarkable design skills completely put us at ease. From our... Read More first meeting Nancy made sure she completely understood my vision and she far surpassed my greatest expectations. We had a large barn/tent wedding that was covered in flowers including a huge floral arch. Even in the face of a family emergency in the early morning hours of our wedding day Nancy made sure she was at our venue on time with a team and went to work. Our entire venue was transformed into a beautiful bright scene that could have been in a magazine. I have been giving Nancy’s name and contact info to anyone and everyone planning a wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her!! Again, Nancy and the entire team at Fancy Florals by Nancy – Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you made our wedding so special!

2017-07-03T08:04:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nikki for leaving us a great review! Your wedding is the one we will always remember and be forever grateful to our family and friends for their help and support. Your vision truly turned out beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jennifer T

Flowers were amazing! Nancy brought all of my ideas to life!

2017-07-03T08:05:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer!! It was our pleasure to bring your ideas to life!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Gail H

We used Fancy Florals for both of my daughters weddings. One was October 1, 2016 and the other June 24, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She is so nice, personable, very easy to work with and strives to do any and everything to give the bride her dream... Read More wedding. She listens to the bride to understand her vision and inspiration for her wedding and she definitely delivers. At the consultation, she is so patient, makes you feel like you are the only person she has to deal with, gives you different options and definitely works with your budget. We recommended her to a friend who used her for her wedding, June 3, 2017, and they were as thrilled with her work as we were. The flowers at both my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers and floral centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who need flowers for a wedding or a special occasion. Her work is amazing and she is the best!!!!

2017-06-27T12:05:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gail for your awesome review!! Both of your daughters were a delight!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Shari F

Our experience with Nancy was excellent from our consultation to the final product. She was very informative during our consultation and showed pictures of the florals she would be ordering and asked questions. She was very responsive to all of our emails, questions, and several... Read More additions/corrections we made up until our wedding. Our final product was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend!

2017-07-02T21:08:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shari for leaving us a wonderful review - we loved creating your beautiful vision!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 MacKenzie H

Nancy was absolutely amazing!!! From day one I knew I was in great hands! She listened very carefully to everything I said and made sure that my vision was executed perfectly. Do yourself a favor and book her for your event ASAP!!!

2017-04-24T18:48:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review MacKenzie! We truly feel that your wedding is one of the most beautiful we have done and loved working with you!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Emily C

Nancy was fantastic! She was so helpful and accommodating, and my flowers were absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

2017-02-06T19:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for your lovely review! We enjoyed creating your beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for you!!

Nancy Zimmerman

Nancy has enjoyed a life-long love affair with flowers over the years by designing and growing her own extensive gardens. She now delights brides with her creative garden inspired designs and loves enhancing their bouquets with special blooms from her own gardens. She has especially enjoyed the personal relationships she has built with many of her brides and keeping up with them through Facebook and Instagram. Part of the proceeds from her business allows her and her husband to serve on the grandparent team at an orphanage in Mexico twice a year. They have 10 grandchildren of their own.