Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

634 N. Mechanic Street, Jackson, MI (517) 673-6480

Excellent alcohol offerings from Fancy Schmancy

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Gail P

Chris Gorton of Fancy Schmancy Events organized the wine, beer, liquor and champagne for our wedding reception. She was very easy to work with and worked hard to find a pumpkin ale that ultimately seemed to get more compliments than any other part of the wedding. Our bartender... Read More was very pleasant and prompt and was a great help with the champagne toast. Highly recommended!

Great shop

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Melissa N

I wasn't even really out looking for my wedding dress. And since it was my 2nd wedding, I was looking for something not quite so traditional. When I found my dress at Fancy Schmancy, I was just floored. Everyone said it was like it was made just for me. The ladies there were... Read More very helpful as well.

Chris helped me create the wedding of my dreams.

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Allison S

Chris helped in so many ways to make our wedding beautiful. My mom was diagnosed with cancer not long into our engagement which made planning difficult. My mom has known Chris for quite some time and decided we should set up an appointment. This was the best decision we... Read More made. Chris is so kind and dedicated to her clients and we couldn't have been happier. She was a calm in the middle of the storm and I could not thank her enough!

mother of the bride

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 mary ann j

The day I contacted Chris was indeed a fortunate day! She is most personable, professional, and caring person that I have ever met. In fact, I felt as though I had always known her. Chris is a steam engine of energy and is very detail oriented. Our daughters wedding was a... Read More complicated one due to the fact that it was an international affair with the wedding ceremony being held at our home and the reception following at a nearby orchard (See the Knot Michigan- Septembet 2009 issue). Chris orchestrated this event expertly and kept everything moving along beautifully. She always had a smile and never complained or let us see her sweat! I would only recommend Fancy Schmancy Events. Chris goes the extra thousand miles or whatever it takes to make you look stellar. It was such a relief to have someone there to handle the incidentals and worry so that we could enjoy ourselves! We will always be grateful to her.

Great job and great deal

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Lindsey H

Chris was fantastic and a great value for what she charged us. We were on a real budget and she worked with us to help stay within that. She is not only very sweet, but she is incredibly trustworthy.

2010-10-21T06:14:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind remarks. It was truly MY pleasure to share in your celebration. I wish you the absolute best! Chris