Fantasia Bridal

Our clients become apart of our family here at Fantasia when they embark on that special journey for their perfect gown with us. Making your wedding dreams come true is our priority, all while creating an unforgettable experience. Fantasia Bridal Center & Boutique is a unique bridal salon incorporating all your bridal needs with a helpful, friendly, and professional staff. We specialize in wedding attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mother of the bride/groom; as well as veils, hair pieces, jewelry & accessories. Visit our website at www.FantasiaBridalCenter.com where you can view a complete list of our upcoming trunk shows, special events, and preview our designers/collections! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to keep up with the latest news and announcements!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

29 Rocky Point Yaphank Road, Rocky Point, NY (631) 744-7200

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Bridget S

Everyone at Fantasia Bridal was beyond helpful during my whole wedding dress/bridal party dress-buying! Suzie worked with me patiently for hours as I tried on dresses. Gaby was so personable, it was like shopping with a friend! I went back for multiple fittings until the dress... Read More was exactly what I wanted. It was perfect! I highly recommend these wonderful ladies at Fantasia!

AMAZING BRIDAL SALON!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Christine R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Fantasia Bridal. They made shopping for my wedding dress such a fun experience! From the minute you walk in the door you feel like part of their family! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! All the girls have truly gone above and beyond... Read More (especially Val) in helping me, my mom and my bridesmaids with our dresses! They really make you feel special and not like just another customer! Alicia is such a sweetheart and really knows her stuff. I tried on at least 30 dresses and they were all very patient and wanted me to find the perfect dress. They have a huge variety to choose from, all sizes and styles and carry many different designers! I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on! I also got my shoes, slip, veil and jewelry at Fantasia! They have everything you need for reasonable prices! I needed a lot of alterations on my dress and it looked absolutely perfect! I have been getting so many compliments on my dress, my moms dress and the bridesmaid dresses! I would highly recommend Fantasia Bridal to anyone and everyone! Thank you again to Alicia and all the wonderful staff at Fantasia Bridal for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Fantasia saved my dress!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

So I went in October for my dress at David's Bridal, found a dress i loved. It was a discontinued dress and the last in the store. It was a size 4 I am a size 0...but the alterations woman came out and said no problem she could definitely fit it to me so I bought it. They made... Read More me come in January for my alterations 9 weeks before my wedding and she said she did not remember telling me she could fit it to me, it was too big and she could only size down 2 sizes. If she would have told me that in the first place I would not have bought that dress!! They called other states to see if they could find the discontinued dress in another size while I waited for 2 hours standing in my pinned dress. They found a size 2 in virginia and were going to send it to me. Two days later I get a call and they can't get my dress and say I need to come look for a new one. The level of frustration and stress I was feeling was crazy and on top of that the pressure to now find a new dress in 8 weeks! So I went to David's bridal that night found nothing, the next morning I went to Fantasia Bridal and they were so great. They said to look for a new dress but also have my dad bring my old dress so their seamstress could look at it and see if there was anything she could do. So I did find a dress I loved in there as a back up but when my dad brought in my original dress the seamstress pinned me up and said no problem she could definitely do it and have it ready for my wedding. Their customer service was so great and you could tell they really do care about their brides being happy even if they don't buy the dress from there. Their seamstress Effi pinned my dress a lot better than the seamstress at David's Bridal, she actually knew what she was doing. I would recommend going to them before any other bridal store. Gabby helped me try on dresses she was awesome as well and spent a lot of time helping us out and relieving stress.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kayla T

I had a wonderful experience with Fantasia Bridal! Alicia was so kind, patient, and honest while I was choosing my gown. I had 3-4 fittings because I requested a bit of custom work. Alicia was so helpful in giving us options/suggestions to help make my vision a reality! The gown... Read More came out PERFECT! I'm very grateful to Alicia and all the ladies at Fantasia Bridal for their help!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Stephanie P

Never ever again! I’m so upset with this place. There were alteration issues with all of our dressses!! 6 of them! There were pins left in the bottom of my dress. I didn’t find them until the day of my wedding. My bustle was horrendous. ANd yes, my girls did it right. It... Read More wouldn’t stay bustled. Also, the loops for the bustle were white and weren’t pulled in. So they stuck out during the ceremony. It was an eyesore. After talking to the owner, the most she would do is let me bring my dress there to get preserved. Well, I don’t trust this place anymore. And definitely don’t trust them with my dress. My girls have already tossed heir dresses because they were so badly altered that they will not wear them again. Please look elsewhere for a dress for your magical day

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Suzanne H

The seamstress Maria made beautiful sleeves on my gown and the owner Alicia was very sweet to us and involved in the whole process. They really make magic there. The mother of bride and mother of the groom bought their dresses elsewhere and were able to have their dresses... Read More altered at the salon. My only gripe might be that the attitude of the sales person was so different before we picked out our dress vs. follow up visits. She was not as friendly and actually seemed a little cold. Maybe it was a bad day for her? But as far as hang ups, there were none. My dress was ready on time and I felt amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jackie O

Found my wedding dress as well as my mom’s dress and all of my bridal party dresses at Fantasia. We were so happy with all of our gounds and looked fantastic on the big day! Fantasia was so helpful, kind, patient, fun and professional every time we met for an appointment. Candy... Read More was the attendant we worked with the most and we just adored her! She is fabulous! Kind, funny, caring, loving, knowledgeable and genuine! Couldn’t ask for a better person to help you “Get Down with the Gown!”. Gina was fantastic as well! She was so helpful, patient and kind! Couldn’t be more thankful to these ladies! Thank you Fantasia for everything!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney F

Fantasia Bridal and their team were AMAZING!!! Alicia and Candy truly took the time to work with myself and my girls to make sure were all looked stunning in our gowns! They helped me create the most beautiful wedding look, from my gown to my belt to my headpiece! Their... Read More seamstress was great, she was able to make my dress fit like a glove! I was very nervous about a strapless gown, but she fitted it so well it didn't move all night! EVERYONE should visit FANTASIA for their gowns. My girls looked absolutely amazing in their Bari Jay bridesmaid dresses. I was so thankful Fantasia has such a large selection of bridesmaid dresses and so many colors, so I could see them all in person. TRULY WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Cyndi M

What a magical experience! Candy was a fairy god mother. She was so attentive and really listened to what I wanted. Plus, she made my mom and future MIL feel like queens.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Elizabeth H

I bought my dress fro out of state from a store that is not in business anymore, so I had to find a place that would alter my dress where I didn't buy it from. My dress looked beautiful and the bustle looked nice, but it broke before the night was over, which left me holding my... Read More dress while dancing, which is unfortunate since I spent $525 on alterations and the bustle. I am disappointed that something that cost so much didn't hold up for the most important day of my life thus far. While in the store, the ladies were helpful and nice, but book early because it wasn't always easy to get an evening appointment! As stated, my alterations cost me $525 and I only got the dress taken in, a bustle and belt added - no length was taken off, so you can expect to be charged more if your dress needed to be shortened. Additionally, I had to go back for another fitting because my dress was taken in too much around the ribs after my first fitting. I had only been losing weight, and the seamstress took it in too much around an area where I could not possibly lose more weight (around the rib cage). What was comical was that it was briefly implied that maybe I gained weight. Otherwise, it was a fine experience. They packed my dress up well and steamed it for me as I waited to take it home.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Daniella L

Absolutely amazing! I picked this shop originally because my aunt used them 15 years ago when she got married and i remember her having an amazing experience, especially with the seamstress. Im glad i followed through because mine was nothing short of amazing as well! From... Read More picking the dress straight to the alterations. Ironically i ended up with the same exact seamstress my aunt did many years ago and couldn't be happier. I was so concerned about how the bustle would be as I had a certain idea in mind and Maria accomplished everything and then some of what i wanted. She is an amazing seamstress. She even did some custom work for my "something blue" on my dress and I couldn't be happier with everything. I was almost in tears when i tried on my dress at my final fitting. Thank you for making my dress and the entire process PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kerry D

Even though I didn't end up buying my dress at Fantasia, I still had to write a review. They were fantastic! Candy was so sweet and helpful through the entire process. She was so accommodating for my entire bridal party and myself, giving advice about dresses only when asked and... Read More not forcing her opinion, and knew exactly what the dresses would look like when fitted and altered. I found a dress here that I loved at another store as well, and it was over $500 cheaper at Fantasia! (Their Mother of the Bride dresses were pretty expensive though.) I would definitely recommend every bride on LI try this store!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Dee S

After my dress was chosen the frills and niceties were gone- they were all about the $$$ from there on out. Also be prepared to get scolded for all of your alterations. God forbid you lose weight and the seamstress has to do her job. The owner whom I met after literally sobbing... Read More my eyes out, quickly rectified the situation and the end result was a beautiful dress that fit me perfectly, but why go through the tears and stress with these people???

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Wayne L

I had my bridesmaids dresses as well as my mothers dress bought from Fantasia and I was so happy with the outcome! I had a lot of different body types in my bridal party, so I went with 2 different styles of dress for them. There were so many options to pick from, and the styles... Read More I chose looked amazing on everyone! My mothers dress was gorgeous as well. There were so many options to pick from for her, and she was truly worried about not finding something she would like. She bought the FIRST DRESS she tried on! The attendants there are so helpful and happy and I highly suggest looking here whether its for your wedding gown, moms gowns, bridesmaids, jewelry, shoes and so much more!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Amanda M

Bridal: Fantasia is amazing!!! While I didn't buy my dress here but they seriously came through for me when I had some major issues with another small bridal salon (which is no longer in business). Candy (a wonderful associate who calmed me down during some serious times of... Read More panic when the other salon "forgot" to order my veil) and Alicia (the owner) truly saved my dress buying experience. She picked up the pieces when they had no obligation to. I got my alterations done there, bought my new veil, and even got the tuxedos there (see my review on them below=also awesome). The associates and Alicia really care about you as a bride and there is really a "family feel" you get when you walk into this shop. They are professional, friendly, and truly life changers. Thank you for all your help!! I highly recommend to all brides and bridal parties !!! Tuxedos: We had such a great experience here! My groom does not wear suits (he's a carpenter) and I had no idea what I was doing so we were going in pretty blind. The staff was so patient and helpful!! They were so knowledgeable, answered all my questions (all 50 million of them) and were able to give us so many great options. They were professional and followed up with me in the days leading up to the event to ensure my order was perfect, and that it was. Everything looked perfect and our guys said the shoes (they were the brown shoes) were the most comfortable ones they ever wore. I loved working with them and I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Mindy V

Fantasia Bridal was amazing, they made me feel like I was part of their family, by the time my wedding rolled around and my beautiful dress was finished I was sad that I wouldn't be seeing them anymore! I had a corset put into my dress and it was unbelievably beautiful. They... Read More worked with me on all the little details and if there was anything I needed they were always there to help. I fell in love with the ladies that helped me Gina, Alicia, Marie, and Candy! Gina came out to my hotel on my wedding day to tie up my dress and my bridesmaids dress and she brought me a personalized survival kit, I can't say enough good things about Fantasia!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Emily L

Shop local and get your bridal attire from Fantasia Bridal in Rocky Point! Every visit to Fantasia, whether to search for "the" dress or coming in for a fitting, was special. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. You can tell every single person on staff is happy... Read More to be there and loves what she does. Jackie helped me find the perfect dress and was such a joy to work with. Jackie knows the inventory so well that she was actually the one to pick out my dream wedding gown after listening and watching my reaction to other gowns as I was trying them on. I did not encounter this level of service at any of the other salons I visited during my initial gown search. Fantasia Bridal is the best place to get your wedding garments, whether it's your gown, headpiece, shoes, tuxedo, bridesmaids dresses, or mother-of-bride/groom outfits!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Christina M

There is a reason why everyone gave this place 5 stars! I have been to 4 other bridal salons and this place blew them out of the water. Every person there was helpful, nice, encouraging...just amazing! Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kerri D

Alicia and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I found my dream dress at the salon and I was so in love. I lost a lot of weight to get back to my pre-baby body and the dress ended up being big. The staff and especially Alicia made sure that the fit was perfect!!!... Read More Literally up until two days before the wedding they worked on my dress. It was absolutely perfect. The girls did not let me or my husband down :) It was such a pleasure to see everyone for all the fittings. They make you feel like you're the most beautiful girl in the world. Thank you guys for creating my dream dress.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassandra B

Fantasia was truly amazing from start to finish. I had been to numerous bridal shops and had some good experiences and some pretty terrible ones. The moment I walked into Fantasia Alicia took me under her wing and very patiently showed me several dresses until we found my dream... Read More dress! It was actually within my very tight budget as well! I then proceeded to get my very affordable bridesmaid dresses from Fantasia as well and everyone's dress came in earlier than expected! The seamstress was amazing and she fit the dress to my body perfectly. We all looked wonderful in our gowns thanks to Alicia and the helpful staff at Fantasia!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alyssa R

Alicia and all of her girls were such a huge help when it came to choosing my dress, as well as all of the bridesmaid dresses! They also did some amazing custom work for me, and were there for anything I needed along the way!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tiffany S

I just have to say that fantasia bridal made my wedding dress shopping so easy and fun. The staff there is so helpful and nice. I ordered sleeves for my dress and the designer took forever to send so fantasia went out of there way to create new straps for me... the designer... Read More eventually sent them and the ones fantasia personally designed for me were 100 times better that I went with theirs. My dress was stunning and I have received so many compliments about it. I could not have done it without the staff at Fantasia Bridal. I have recommended them and will continue to do so. One of my friends just found their dress there and said how wonderfully they were as well. Thank you so much for all your help and making my day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Josephine L

I was looking into getting my wedding dress here but I didn't. One of the ladies was very rude to me and my stepmom (who was paying the dress). Wouldn't speak to my stepmom when I told her that my stepmom was paying for my dress.

2016-07-11T14:39:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Josephine, I'm very upset to read your review. This doesn't sound like our Fantasia family. I would like to resolve this matter immediately, can you please give me a call at 631.744.7200 so I can gain some more information from you. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jillian D

Fantasia Bridal is beyond exceptional!! I was lucky enough to have Alicia, who is more than just a consultant. She got to know me, my family, and didn't try to just "make a sale". Alicia TRULY made my experience as a bride to be something so special, I will never forget it. I... Read More found THE gown my 2nd dress in, and Alicia noticed that before we showed my family. She suggested let's hold off and show it last-which we did, and everyone was in tears! I cannot suggest Gantasia Bridal enough. If you're looking for hat extra special experience, to be treated like a one of a kind bride and princess's, then Fantasia bridal is THE one and only place you need to go!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Danielle K

I loved everyone at Fantasia Bridal! My experience here was the best and I definitely recommend this Bridal Shop to everyone in the area or around there. Alicia and her staff are very knowledgable and helpful. So happy I found my wedding dress here! Ya'll are the best! Go check... Read More them out!

Alicia L. "The Bridal Lady"

I started in the bridal industry as a liaison shadowing seamstresses over 30 years ago. I was bit by the bridal bug and never wanted to leave. The connection we make with our customers is like a second family that we get to play dress up with. What better job could you ask for?! For 25 years I have been married to my childhood sweetheart. I pulled him out of his retirement to run our tuxedo department. Our daughters have officially joined the Fantasia team, blending both my families together. Come and meet our Fantasia family! We appreciate being a small part of your big day!