Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2450 E Speedway, Tucson, AZ (520) 240-0305

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Alyson N

We were married back in April, and John was our DJ. We had several phone calls with Phil and John to finalize details; they asked a lot of detailed questions to make sure every scenario was covered on our wedding day. We were both super pleased!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Kristina K

Phil was our DJ for our wedding in May. He impressed us from the first meeting because he took the time to meet us in person and figure out exactly the type of wedding we were hoping for. At the wedding, he would check in with us often enough to let us know how things were... Read More going, but not so often that it felt like we were being constantly interrupted. He did a great job of not only being the Master of Ceremony but tending to us as the bride and groom, making sure we had drinks and were fed. The music he played kept the dance floor full throughout the night. He did a wonderful job of making everything run smoothly without the feeling of being rigid in his structure. Phil definitely did a wonderful job of making our wedding feel like it was one of a kind.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Missy M

We had John as our DJ on the day of the wedding, and we could not have received more complements on how well he did. Not only was our dance floor full the entire night, but John also did a great job of coordinating with us and our photographers to make sure that we got... Read More everything we wanted pictures of in before they had to leave, even when we were running a bit late because we were taking longer than expected to greet everyone. He made sure that he played all of the songs we wanted (and read the crowed well to add in songs that everyone loved), and he made sure not to play songs that we didn't want. While Phil was certainly very busy, he was also responsive and made sure that everything I wanted was there, even though I had a few last minute changes to equipment needed for guitarists. He also helped make sure that we had thought through every detail of the entire night so that we could just enjoy on the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina C

Phil was amazing. my husband and I had an amazing time largely due to our wonderful DJ, Phil. he played every song we requested just at the right times. he put a lot of time and effort in to helping us plan our special day. we loved the ambience that he created through the... Read More lighting and music. everything went so smoothly from the ceremony all the way through the end of the night. He kept the party going. he was professional and organized while also being kind, cam, and fun. we were so happy with our decision to choose fantastic five as one of our vendors. we had several people tell us how great they thought Phil was.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 linda v

We were completely unsatisfied with our overall experience with this company. DJ John was our DJ, and he mumbled while giving the announcements on our time line. He definitely did not want to be there and his energy completely showed. Several of our guests also said our DJ... Read More was boring and they could not hear him. If you choose this company make sure you meet the DJ rather than trusting Phil that your DJ will be top notch. Additionally, Phil did not offer any resolution or apology, instead he ignored us. I would question his business morals.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Violette H

Organized, professional company. Had a bump in our experience but we got it worked out with Phil.

2017-03-14T01:27:06 Response from the vendor

Violette, We greatly value our client’s feedback and input. It allows us as a business to grow and continue to provide extraordinary service. As with all our clients, myself and our DJ’s, remain in constant communication ensuring all itinerary details, planning forms, music selections, announcements... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Vanessa C

Phil was AWESOME!! We would definitely refer him in a heartbeat. In our planning conversations he was extremely organized and immediately set us at ease. He made the night run so smoothly, checking in with us, even making sure we had food and drink. We had a very diverse... Read More wedding crowd (my family is Latino and the groom's family white midwesterners) and Phil managed to spin a great mix that got everyone dancing! We aren't ones to give glowing reviews easily, but there's no doubt that we went right in choosing Phil as our DJ for our very special day.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Kelsey P

Phil was awesome to work with before and during our wedding. I can't explain how happy we were with him. He was very responsive, found all of the music that we wanted for the ceremony/reception, and recommended great music for our wedding events. My husband and I were so pleased... Read More with Phil - he was our favorite vendor at our wedding hands down!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kendall C

Phil and Kathleen were great to work with for our wedding. Both they and Adam, our personal day-of DJ, were really great when it came to organization, coordinating the night, and keeping everything lively and flowing smoothly. Unfortunately, my husband and I felt that when it... Read More came to the music at the reception (cocktail hour and dinner were great) he didn't really play any of the songs that we had requested on our form and that we felt would keep our friends dancing. It wasn't that the music was bad, it just wasn't quite our style which was a little disappointing after spending so much time to put a lot of detail into our requests. He also didn't even play our exit song so we just left to no music which wasn't really how I envisioned it lol other than that they were really on top of things which I was happy and relieved about.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Dina R

Phil was fantastic! We wanted one our wedding reception to be more of a party. Our one request was to keep people dancing..he did just that! He played a little bit of everything and everyone loved it! He also kept the whole wedding running smoothly from start to finish. I would... Read More definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Charlotte L

When we were planning our wedding, we wanted to interview a few different vendors for each service to make sure we had a good fit. After speaking with a few different entertainment companies, we landed on Fantastic Five Entertainment and I am so HAPPY that we did! Phil Montes... Read More was FANTASTIC! He is very professional, great at reading the crowd and picking music that was perfect for our wedding. He kept us on track for the day of timeline and was so great at helping me know what needed to happen next. Even before the wedding, he was so helpful with suggestions and never got tired of answering my many questions. If you are looking for a great MC for your wedding, you can't do any better than Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment! He truly is the best!!

Fantastic Five Entertainment was beyond FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 1/06/2015

We were recommended Fantastic Five to DJ our wedding. They did not disappoint. Fantastic Five delivered on all promises, and did so with high professionalism. The quality of sound was impeccable. Lighting complimented our wedding colors. The overall service received far... Read More exceeded our expectations. The DJ was very attentive to our needs. I highly recommend Fantastic Five Entertainment for your next event. A true win-win.

Phil was Awesome

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Emily P

Phil from Fantastic Five was such an awesome DJ. I have been getting compliments on how well he did, nonstop! He played the right music and really got everyone out dancing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ, and would even use him next time I find myself... Read More needing a DJ. He was great, and I hope whoever uses Fantastic Five in the future, agree.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Brittany R

Phil at Fantastic Five was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and accommodated all of our requests.

One of a Kind

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Danielle

Most DJ's I interviewed with want to provide entertainment and run the show. Fantastic Five Entertainment was the first DJ I met with that said the bride and groom are the star of the show and they want to help accentuate us and our style. The entertainment provided kept our... Read More guests on the dance floor! They helped the night move along and kept everything flowing smoothly. There were absolutely no sound/microphone issues and everything sounded great. I highly recommend Fantastic Five!

Go with Fantastic 5!

Reviewed on 2/04/2013 Clarissa E

Working with Fantastic Five Entertainment made it so easy for my husband and I to plan our wedding. Phil offered so many different things to make it exactly how we wanted. He played all the songs we wanted when we wanted, had perfect up-lighting (that matched our wedding... Read More colors!), and catered to all our needs; (timing of music, budget, wants, and was able to play music that fit what was happening during specific times of the reception like cake cutting, garter toss, and speeches). Fantastic Five provided more than just DJ services they really made our day unique, were very professional, friendly, and we had a perfect day and night.

Fantastic Five Entertainment ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2013 kathy f

Very good DJ. I didn't have time to really know what I wanted for my reception. But that didn't seem to bother fantastic Five. Phil(DJ) seemed to understand the stress I was going thru and made the date and event perfect and painless. Everyone raved about the lighting and... Read More music. He played what the crowd seemed to enjoy. He was extremely flexable- he even allowed kareoke at my wedding and I sang a special song for my new husband! He is very professional and very organized. His equiptment is top notch and had everything we needed. I will definietly recommend him for anyone that needs a DJ at their reception or Quince. When my daughter has her sweet 16, I will definietly try to book him again. No regrets here! Thank You Phil!

Fantastic Five made our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Jessica C

Fantastic Five Entertainment was the first vendor we booked almost a year and a half before our wedding; and I am so glad we locked Phil in so early! The DJ really sets the tone for how your celebration is going to flow and how much fun your guests will have really. Phil did... Read More not disappoint. From the beginning of the cocktail hour to the last dance, our guests were engaged and completely entertained. Phil has a fantastic way of always working with you during the planning process. He never hesitated at any of the curve-balls we threw his way like asking for a medley to be mixed for our first dances or to keep a surprise performance a secret from my groom until the wedding day. Phil was always present for our planning meetings and always had a smile. He is so easy to work with. Some DJ's make an event all about them and how entertaining they are, but Phil made that day about us and entertained our guests through his music. I cannot think of a moment where I didn't see people on the dance floor. We can't thank Phil and Fantastic Five Entertainment enough for making our day so unforgettable!

Fantastic is Right!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 shawna r

Fantastic Five DJ did an outstanding job at our wedding renewal. Both Kathleen and Phil Montes are professional and great to work with. The quality sound and lighting provided by Fantastic really set the ambiance for our wedding not to mention, the DJ (Phil) worked with our... Read More every request and vision. Fantastic Five provides services for many venues around town and this is what helped decide the services were satisfactory. It was a little more than I wanted to pay for but it was worth the fun and entertainment provided. I would definitely recommend their services.

Saved by the DJ!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Alyssa C

My husband and I ran into a last-minute DJ problem; we picked up Fantastic Five Entertainment with less than 2 weeks until the wedding. The DJ services were excellent, and Fantastic Five was even willing to allow my husband and his band to use their sound equipment to play a... Read More few songs. The only thing preventing me from giving this a full 5-star rating was that the DJ switched my name and my bridesmaid's name during an announcement, which he quickly corrected. To be fair, he and I never got the chance to meet before the wedding, so it's understandable (though perhaps not forgettable) that he messed up my name. Everything else was excellent and beyond reproach.