Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

320 Stealth Ct, Livermore, CA

Lighting, Draping, DJ Services!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Monique B

I have had the pleasure of working with Fantasy Sound for years as a wedding professional, and naturally when it was time to plan my own wedding, hiring them was a no brainer! We hired them for DJ services, lighting, draping and video. I had trouble explaining my exact vision... Read More for the lighting at first, however I trusted my vision to the experts, and when I saw it all come together on the wedding day, it was absolutely PERFECT! From the beautiful white chiffon draping separating the ceremony from the reception outdoors, to the exact pink "glow" I envisioned in the indoor lounge area, to the great music and the absolutely fantastic video we received to relive those awesome memories...Fantasy Sound completely exceeded our expectations!!! Although logistics were not the easiest at the private home we chose as our venue, the entire staff reassured us every step of the way they would make our vision work. If you want a beautiful wedding, ease of mind during the planning process, and an overall smooth event, you need to hire these professionals.

5 stars isn't enough!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Shannon M

If I could give Fantasy Sound 100 stars I would!!! Before I start this review, I just want to say that this is coming from a Bride who was 6 months pregnant and had 320 guests. They are true professionals, reliable and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to... Read More ensure everything was PERFECT on our Wedding day! Nick was our DJ and he was amazing - He made sure we stayed on-time and the flow of our Wedding was phenomenal. Nick made us feel 100% confident and at ease. He knew the right song to play at just the right time. He was attentive and made sure our guests were happy. Our family and friends are still raving about how great the music was. Nick has a fabulous voice and mic presence ... We couldn't have done it without him. We also rented drapery, lighting and their gorgeous candle chandeliers; Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I met with them about lighting, drapery and chandeliers, I was extremely indecisive - They were so patient, helpful and honest. Lastly, we used them for Videography - Jillian was so sweet, professional and without being invasive she got everything!!! We owe everyone from Fantasy Sound for an incredibly perfect and flawless Wedding.

Wonderful customer service and execution!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Steph N

I used Fantasy Sound's lighting services for my wedding this past weekend. When I walked into my own reception I was stunned at how beautiful everything looked. It's a lil steep on the pricing but well worth it. Their 12 light chandeliers are so magical and beautiful and I... Read More highly recommend a GOBO light with your names on the dance floor for that extra oomph. The staff at Fantasy Sound is incredibly kind, accommodating and provide excellent customer service. I think most of my emails were all answered within half a day max. They're extremely professional and know what they're doing so you don't have to worry if they'll deliver your vision. Highly recommended! I wish I could relive my wedding all over again! :)

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cady A

Planning our wedding from out of state meant I could not go to Livermore to talk with Fantasy Sound Services, but they handled everything via phone and email very professionally and in a timely manner. When the DJ we had booked for our day left the company for a new opportunity,... Read More Fantasy made sure we had a smooth transition to a new DJ. Nick ended up being our DJ for our wedding and he was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend working with Nick and his fantastic team for your event. Even though I couldn't meet with Nick before the wedding, Nick was able to take my phone calls and emails as needed in order to make sure our music was perfect. Nick kept the flow of our event moving smoothly and had amazing music playing all night long. Our guests were dancing and happy the entire night!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Cindy N

Kevin and his team are incredible!! We worked with Fantasy Sound for our lighting and decor and had Kevin as our DJ and boy are we glad we did!! The lighting and decor seriously made the venue perfect! The venue is already beautiful, but adding those little details took it to... Read More another level! We had so many compliments on all of it! As for Kevin being our DJ, he was AMAZING!! Everyone loved his style and people were on the dance floor the entire time! Thank you so much Kevin and team for everything you guys did!! We really appreciated it and you all were a big part in making our wedding dreams come true! I promise those who book Fantasy Sound will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alexis M

We loved working with Fantasy Sound!! Lindsay was absolutely over-the-top helpful. She went above and beyond from start to finish and quick to respond at all times, sending photos with descriptions, being patient with taking a long time on decisions or making changes, late... Read More additions, and so much more. She even went above and beyond to find a way to match our GOBO to our invites when we couldn't get the info on the exact font, she found a way!! We didn't meet the team that helped make everything look perfect the day of, but they certainly did an incredible job. Everything was hung up completely perfect, to the centimeter! Our rentals from Fantasy Sound played a huge role in making our big day look like a dream come true! You would be smart to use Fantasy Sound for your event rentals and they will make you feel like a top priority.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kai A

Fantasy Sound provided the lighting for my wedding in December. In all honesty, we just needed a bare-bones, basic uplighting of our ballroom and cocktail area, but even though our needs were pretty minimal, Fantasy Sound was in constant communication and made sure everything... Read More was perfect. I cannot stress how important communication is with vendors (I wasn't as lucky with some of my other vendors), but they always got back to me with answers to my many questions right away, and were always efficient, professional, and by the time the wedding actually came around, I had full trust that they'd get the job done exactly - and they did! Fabulous customer service, fair prices, and the lights made the cavernous ballroom look warm and amazing.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rachel F

We hired Fantasy SES for our November 13th wedding, and there was nothing unlucky about our decision! From the very beginning when we requested a quote and signed up for the DJ Meet-and-Greet, to the end of our wedding day, the folks at Fantasy were a truly professional and easy... Read More to work with. All of the DJs we met seemed amazing, but as soon as we chatted with Steve, we knew he was the DJ for us. We told him our vision for our wedding (priories: full dance floor, everyone having fun, etc) and he ran with them! Steve really knows how to read a dance floor and keep a good party going. He was so much fun to have as an MC and a DJ, and never once faltered in his professionalism. We received so many compliments from guests and even other vendors. We also consulted with Nick for some additional lighting. We had a strict budget for lighting, and we never once felt pressured on an upsell--Nick was great in providing quotes and suggestions based on our budget, vision, and venue. Thank you, Fantasy SES and crew!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Lauren Z

Fantasy Sound was one of the preferred wedding vendors for weddings held at Wente. Now I know why! We worked with Nick for pre-planning (Darcie also helped!) and he was our DJ for the wedding. He was great. During our planning meetings, he knew the layout of the property and was... Read More able to give us advice on what he had seen that worked really well. He let us give as many, or as few songs as we wanted for the reception and played them in an order that went with the mood. When the schedule shifted a bit, he made sure to check in with us so that everyone was on the same page with the adjustments. Our guests danced the entire time (some even got up to dance to the dinner music!) and had so much fun. If you want a vendor with loads of experience to make your day stress free, go with Fantasy Sound! And choose Nick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Steve was the DJ for my wedding on 10/11 at a family friend’s house and he was absolutely amazing! We knew from the first time we met him at Fantasy Sound’s DJ Meet and Greet that he was the DJ for us. He made us feel comfortable and his music knowledge was astounding. We didn’t... Read More really have an idea of what type of music we wanted and Steve was always there to offer feedback and ideas and we valued his input so much. We got nothing but rave reviews about the music and I attribute them all to Steve- he was amazing! We also had Fantasy Sound do some lighting for us- we love bistro/string lighting but I was nervous that the venue wasn’t going to be able to support that…so they came out to the house to do a consultation to see what they could provide which put my mind at ease. I didn’t have to worry about blowing a fuse or anything because they did the legwork in advance! The lighting turned out exactly how we wanted it to and I could not have been happier! Fantasy Sound made my wedding perfect and I can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We had the absolute best experience with Fantasy Sound! We booked both lighting and DJ and they made our wedding unforgettable. The lighting totally transformed the room- the chandeliers were dazzling- and our DJ, Kevin, was incredible. He helped us keep everything on track... Read More during the day without pressuring us or stressing us out and he made sure that the dance floor was packed all night. The booking process was incredibly easy- I could do everything online which was a huge plus for a girl like me who works a ton and hates being on the phone! I had quite a few questions at the start and Darcie was always timely in her responses, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I knew I was in a great hands! I cannot recommend Fantasy Sound enough- you simply HAVE to have them be a part of your wedding!

Best DJ - Kevin

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Stefanie P

Kevin was amazing. From the very first time we met him we knew that he would be our DJ. He was kind and knowledgable. He was able to guide us and give us advice without taking over. I felt confident going into the night that he would handle everything. During our wedding he had... Read More people on the dance floor all night long and there was never a dull moment. I would definitely use Kevin again for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Kevin was our MC and DJ on Sunday 9/20/15 at Purple Orchid Spa. We had an outside venue and everything was amazing! Kevin was more like working with a friend than a vendor. He kept them vibe and music flowing and kept people out on the dance floor. He incorporated everything... Read More we wanted. It made for a magical night and were very Happy that Fantasy Sound was part of it! Thank you again. We will keep Fantasy in mind for future Sound system needs!. Tina and Keith Rodgers

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Viclaire C

There is a reason why Fantasy Sound Event Services are rated high and a preferred vendor. They are very professional and responsive. We booked lighting and DJ services with them. Lighting: Our feel for our wedding was very clean, simple and romantic. We loved our venue... Read More the way it was (Palm Event Center, Pleasanton) but wanted to add our touches. We as a couple always imagined a dance floor with lanterns. I must admit, from time to time, I was worried about how it would turn out...but they did an amazing job of not over-doing it and changing the sizes of the lanterns. We also used them for the GOBO splash of our names....it was the perfect touch and they suggested it on the dance floor, which came out nicely. DJ: We had shopped around for a DJ and noticed all the great reviews on yelp and facebook. Our venue required the DJ to be the MC as well, so we knew it was important to find the right one. FSEE has a DJ meet and greet which gives you the opportunity to talk with the DJ's and make your choice. We chose NIck and he was AWESOME!! Not only did he play music from our playlist/genre, he was an engaging MC and very organized. One element to your wedding is the DJ/MC...if you have the right one, you don't worry about how things will flow. Nick also worked with us on song selection and music entrances. My husband wanted our entrance a certain way with songs and Nick fulfilled!!! I would also like to add that this vendor is professional! They keep you on track for deadlines and very responsive! Crystal was always available to answer my questions whether a complex one or simple one. I believe Fantasy Sound is the best there is out there! Thank you for making our wedding memorable!!!

Fun DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Glenda G

we had a great DJ for our wedding. very friendly and down to earth. we had couple request for Spanish songs and he was very good at mixing up the music for all our guests.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Natalie P

We found Fantasy Sound Event Services through our venue, as they are one of the preferred vendors at the Palm Event Center. I do not have enough good things to say about them! We chose Nick as our DJ, as we had read many reviews saying he is the best- and we are SO happy we... Read More picked him! Nick is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helped to create our perfect evening. He really knows what he is doing, and he made sure every little detail went smoothly- from the ceremony, cocktail hour to the reception- everything was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Sound and Nick if you are looking for a fabulous DJ and MC. Thanks Nick!!! -Natalie & Brian

Dance Party Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Michelle D

I can't say enough about the professionalism, quality and experience Fantasy Sound Event Services provided to our wedding. They were diligent about the details, but made it very easy to work with them about the music selection and payments. We had Steve as our DJ and he... Read More seriously made our night! When meeting him before the wedding, we emphasized our want for a giant dance party and he definitely delivered. He took our song choices and read the room perfectly for hours of non-stop fun. We continue to hear from our guests how much fun they had from the packed dance floor, thanks to the great flow Steve provided! So overall, if you're looking for a professional company and an awesome DJ, Fantasy Sound is worth every penny!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Nicci E

We used Fantasy for our wedding at the Palm Event Center last month. They were great and preferred vendors which made the process seamless. They did our lighting, monogram, and chandelier and I cannot tell you how beautiful everything looked once it was set up. They never had... Read More any issues setting up or taking down and I would recommend using them for their many other services as well!

2015-03-06T18:36:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Nicci! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with how everything turned out. We hope married life is treating you well!

Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Jennifer M

My husband and I were recently married on 2/21/15 at Casa Real and worked with the Fantasy Sound team for our custom gobo projection and specialty spot and chandelier lighting. We met Fantasy Sound back in October and immediately knew from their visual displays that we... Read More wanted to work with them. The team was very thorough in asking what specifically we were looking for and walking us through the process for finalizing our agreement. Fantasy Sound was wonderful in helping us set up a “must have” and ‘nice to have” estimate for budgeting purposes. Also, after leaving our first meeting, my husband and I were allowed the time to contemplate what we really wanted and never felt pressured or obligated to purchase anything. Closer to the event, we met with the Fantasy Sound team to go over final details of the big day. We discussed specific placement of spot lights and the chandeliers, to ensure everything was exactly how we wanted. Our event turned out beautifully and many guests commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Had it not been for the proficiency and vision offered by Fantasy Sound, I know we wouldn't have achieved the same outcome. Thanks to the amazing team that was involved!!

Great!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Melina S

I recommend Fantasy Sound to anyone looking for an amazing wedding experience. We used them for our DJ/MC and photobooth. The music was awesome. The DJ kept us on track throughout the night. Everyone danced. The photobooth is always manned. No issues at all. Everyone loved it.

Positive

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Tara Z

Kevin was very professional, warm and friendly. Put together a great list of songs based on our requests and wishes. Announcements and timing were spot on.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Erin M

We went with Fantasy for our lighting services at the Palm Event Center. The lighting/ceiling at the Palm is sort of like a giant, black warehouse ceiling (probably my only complaint about the Palm) so it needs a little sprucing. At first we really loved the large crystal... Read More chandelier, it really is so eye catching, but then we realized it didn't really fit the Palm or the rustic theme we were going for. We went with the candle chandeliers (yes real candles!) and loved them! The fit our look and the Palm so beautifully! I had been to a wedding at the Palm a few months before ours where the bride only used 3 and I thought they were a bit smaller than I had imagined so I went with 5 and I think it was perfect! Framed the dance floor really well and they looked gorgeous in person and in photos! We also chose to do a wash on the dance floor instead of a monogram. The Palm uses tables to form the dance floor, which is tile. I wasn't crazy about the look so the wash covered it up really well. My only complaint with the wash is that it makes some of the pictures look blurry because everyone has lights shining down on them. I wish someone had brought this up during the planning, but I'm still glad that I went this route. Overall we were very happy with the lighting and were able to make it fit within our budget.

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 michaela m

Fantasy Sound was very easy to work - quick responses, flexible with their appointments, and happy to provide input and ideas. They did an amazing job with the Chandeliers, Lighting and Draping. Everything was gorgeous!

Chandelier Wow Factor!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Rachelle A

After seeing photos of Fantasy Sound's beaded chandelier used at our venue, Palm Event Center, we decided we had to rent one as a "splurge" for our wedding. And we're so happy we did! The 12 foot by 12 foot chandelier framed the dance floor perfectly, and added just the right... Read More amount of sparkle. Our decor was simple and the chandelier added that wow factor. We used white light because we wanted to brighten up the ballroom a bit, and it was perfect for us. Also, the booking process was super simple, and Fantasy Sound is great about doing business remotely through email and by phone, for the busy bride.

Jillian is Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Lindsay

Jillian and her crew were fabulous to work with! We heard they were great from our a friend who uses them for her job and even used them for her wedding. My husband had Jillian do an engagement video for us and we also went with her for our wedding! Jillian and Dana caught... Read More everything without getting in the way! Everyone we worked with at Fantasy Sound during throughout the planning process were awesome and super helpful!