We offer DJ, Videography, and Photo Booth Service

Fantasy Sound offers exceptional disc jockey, videography, and photo booth services for weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We take great pride in the service our experienced staff provides for our clients in planning their big day. Experience for yourself the Fantasy Sound difference!

Reception, Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

320 Stealth Ct, Livermore, CA (800) 660-3735
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kevin D

We hired Fantasy Sound for our DJ, lighting, and photobooth for our wedding at Nella Terra Cellars on September 15th, 2017. Kevin Dennis was our DJ. Darcie was our primary contact in the office. We were referred to Fantasy Sound from the venue and we were so glad that we were!... Read More From our first meeting with Kevin, he made us feel at ease about the whole process. It is clear that Fantasy Sound is an incredibly professional company. Kevin listened to help understand the vision for our reception, and answered all of our questions. His guidance from experience was invaluable to our planning. Kevin personally edited a cutting of our first dance song so we could practice in advance. Darcie helped counsel us through the photobooth planning process, including our constant switching of where we wanted it to be placed. Endless thanks for their flexibility. On the day, Kevin was present and professional. He made me (Kevin, the groom) feel perfectly at ease when he put a microphone on me for the ceremony, and everything sounded great. The reception was absolutely made by Kevin. Not only did he keep things running smoothly and on time, but several guests commented that it was the best reception dance music they had ever heard, and a few asked for the playlist that he had put together. We are so glad we hired Kevin to be our DJ, and for Fantasy Sound for helping to provide the perfect wedding. Thank you!

2017-10-26T15:17:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kevin! We loved working with you and Jessica and we are thrilled we were able to meet your expectations. Best wishes to the two of you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Philip B

Fantasy Sound were absolutely amazing! From planning stages to our wedding day, they were available to answer any questions we had. Darcie from the office regularly reminded us of any upcoming meetings we had with them or when payment was due (you'll know when you start planning... Read More a wedding how much these reminders come in handy!) Our DJ Kevin was awesome. He got our music taste down perfectly and had our guests on their feet all night. Finally the lighting looked INCREDIBLE. We'd wanted a kind of inside/outside flow for our reception and we went for the bronzy color which created a beautiful sunset feel to the room. All in all I can't fault Fantasy Sound and would recommend them for any big event I was planning. Thank you guys for making our wedding day so wonderful!

2017-09-13T12:14:00 Response from the vendor

Wow! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words! We are thrilled to hear that Kevin and Darcie provided such great service for your big day and that everything looked beautiful. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Patrick M

Father of the Bride: This was one of our best choices hands down. We used Fantasy Sound for both the 30 Day Coordinator and DJ. I never give a rating of 10 so I will have to give them 9.99! Keven and Megan coordinated and managed the Wedding Day Time Line to perfection. The DJ... Read More (Kevin) and equipment provided the perfect music sound levels and never once was there a break in dance floor fun. Megan assisted and attended to both the Bride and Groom at every level. Together they orchestrated a memorable event with never ending compliments from attending guests. I, nor my daughter, nor my Son-In-Law had never met nor do we know anyone at Fantasy Sound but I again will say, this was one of our best decisions to a perfectly executed wedding. Worth every penny with not one flaw throughout the entire process. Great job Kevin and Megan and THANK YOU

2017-09-05T14:21:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had such a great time working with you and your family, and we are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us- we really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Christina S

We hired Fantasy Sound Event Services shortly after becoming engaged. Besides all of the fantastic reviews that we had come across on several platforms, the fact that they were ever so accommodating was a huge benefit for us in making the huge decision to entrust FSE with our... Read More dreams and hopes for a fabulous wedding day. We first met with Kevin at a preliminary meeting to discuss their availability with our event date and also to discuss our wants, needs, and everything else in between! A contract was drafted, but of course, I made several additions within the next 16 months. Remember: You can always add on but you cannot take away! That being said, be sure to really know your vision. In the end, we contracted the following with FSE: DJ Nick, Ceremony Music, Reception Music and MC-ing, Photo Booth with unlimited print-outs for our guests and a "Green Shrub Backdrop" (GUYS- DO THIS IT MAKES A WOLRD OF DIFFERENCE!), 3 backdrop wood walls with our "C&P" letters on it, uplighting, cake spot, and custom monogram lighting on the floor for our huge ceremony space, and we also transformed our ceremony space into a kid's play area where we had contracted from FSE a screen, projector, and a speaker for movies and video games for the kids during the reception. The administrative staff was so fabulous with their kindness and communications. They were quick and polite with all my crazy questions- some of which I'm sure I asked twice! Nick, our DJ, was so great and accommodating for our two meetings regarding which songs we wanted, didn't want, etc. It was clear that his goal was to make sure we were happy, and boy was that met x-infinity! My husband and I had such a great time, and with the help of FSE they truly brought our vision to life. About a week or so after the wedding, we received a piece of mail from FSE which enclosed a thank you note (No, THANK YOU!), a USB drive of every single photo taken at our photo booth, and our custom made monogram piece which was used for the display on the floor. So truly awesome, and we cannot say enough about FSE!

2018-02-13T12:09:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We had a blast working with you to bring your dream to life and I'm thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Liza G

Thanks to Steve for being our DJ! He's so awesome, great personality, got a long great with the crowd, and he kept everyone dancing until the very end of the wedding!! I definitely would recommend him as a DJ, he kept it LIT!! Other services we had from Fantasy sound was the... Read More Chandelier/lighting, and the Photobooth. The Chandelier was amazing, it was so beautiful and looked amazing in photos! We also had a back lighting which reflected the chandelier and a GOBO of our names, and it was gorgeous! The photobooth was so much fun! I love the open space and a group of people can fit into one photos! I overall recommend them for there wonderful service and personality!! It was a one stop vendor for us! <3

2018-01-31T13:16:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We agree- Steve certainly knows how to keep the dance floor popping! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this amazing review- we loved being able to provide you with top notch service. Best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Sam M

Easy, great communication and beautifully executed. We brought on Fantasy Sound for ceremony drapes and reception lighting for our recent wedding at Palm Event Center. From planning out exactly what we needed, how pricing would be adjusted and final execution, Darcie was... Read More fantastic in helping us set up just what we needed. Though we didn't get to meet any of the team in-person the day-of, the results were phenomenal. Throw in the fact that Fantasy Sound has done countless weddings at Palm and nearby venues, and it's no wonder hiring them was stress-free. We can't recommend them enough for wedding services in the area.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Alyssa H

We used Fantasy Sound for our DJ, photobooth, ceremony drapery, and reception specialty lighting. We did custom market lights in a way they had never done before. They were so amazing in making sure my dream became reality! These decorations took The Palm Event Center to the... Read More next level. Steve was our DJ and he was perfect!!! He always knew what song to play next to keep he party going and always made sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. They are an amazing and professional company. Worth every penny.

2018-01-16T14:04:22 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We always love getting to bring our client's dreams to life and I'm thrilled to hear that we achieved that for you. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Nicole A

My husband and I used Fantasy Sound for both our DJ services and Photobooth services. Kevin, the owner, was our DJ and MC for the evening and he did such a wonderful job. Our photobooth attendant was very helpful and we cannot wait to receive a copy of all our guest's photos.... Read More Kevin was extremely helpful during all of our pre-planning meetings and is definitely worth booking for your wedding ceremony. The wedding went perfectly and I would hire Fantasy Sound in a heartbeat!

2018-01-16T14:07:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Happy to hear that you were pleased with our services and we wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Liz F

The mics didn't work during my wedding reception so no one could hear the speeches. Their process is very organized; on the other hand, you're made to feel like you're just a number with them (they do so many weddings per weekend). The DJ we worked with was nice. Try to get... Read More one of the owners as your DJ if you go with this company.

2017-11-06T14:24:11 Response from the vendor

We're so sorry to hear about the technical difficulties during your ceremony! We will certainly look into our equipment to figure out what the malfunction was. We also apologize that you felt like you were just a number to us. While we do have multiple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rana B

I love fantasy sound!! We hired fantasy sound to do our lighting, video, custom monogram, curtains, photobooth and DJ service. From the moment we set foot in the door, we felt right at home. They took care of everything and made wedding planning (which can be really stressful)... Read More actually enjoyable. Hire them for all your wedding needs! Shout out to Kevin and Jimmy! You guys rock!! Also thank you Darcy (and everyone else) for answering all my questions on the phone!

2017-09-05T14:18:52 Response from the vendor

We love you too! We appreciate you taking the time to review us- it means a lot to us and we really appreciate your feedback and kind words!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Cinthia R

We used fantasy sounds for our DJ and our drapery/chandelier! Steve was our DJ, he was awesome! So full of life and played THE best music while focusing on us. The chandelier we had was beautiful and so was our background drapery for our head table!

2017-09-05T14:17:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our services! Steve certainly knows how to bring the party- we're lucky to have him!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Gabrielle K

Steve was wonderful. The only problem was that the acoustics in the venue made it difficult for us to hear the toasts.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Siena F

Fantasy sound was amazing!!! Our dj was Kevin and he was excellent! It was important to me that people danced all night and he made it happen. He has been doing this a long time and really knows how to read the room. We also used Jimmy as our videographer. He was wonderful... Read More

as well. He was so unobtrusive that many people told me they never even noticed his cameras. However, he sent me a sneak peek within a week of the wedding and he clearly was capturing it all!! Also, he seemed to work well with my photographer. They seemed to be collaborating on cool shots. I would highly recommend Fantasy Sound for dj and videography!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Violet G

We their lightning service for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with GOBO Pattern Wash, cake spot light and Custom Monogram. They made the barrel room stunning!! We got so much compliments from our guests that our reception is like the dining hall in Hogwarts :) They're... Read More so professional, responsive and easy to work with. We'd highly recommend them for anyone who's looking for lightning service for their events :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Trina F

Fantasy Sound Event Services is top notch! Our DJ was Kevin, and he was outstanding, funny, and had the dance floor packed all night! The flow of my wedding was something I was nervous about but Kevin was perfect-- the timeline was perfect. Darcee in the office is always... Read More available, answers any questions, and is super friendly. Letting someone run your big day is a huge task but with Fantasy Sounds, you do not have to worry!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Sarah S

Working with the team at Fantasy was a real dream come true! They helped us set up last-minute lighting design for our Feb. wedding and were so patient and helpful while we made up our minds about what we wanted. Their team got set up and removal of our chandelier done in... Read More lightning-fast speed and were gracious the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Chris M

We got married at Casa Real in Nov. 2016. Throughout that, Fantasy Sound was an integral part to our planning and experience for the wedding. Not only were they professional, friendly, and organized throughout the entire process; but they also were consistently able to help us... Read More overcome problems that came with planning and all of the cooks in the kitchen that comes with planning a wedding. While the lighting was amazing, perfectly handled, and gave an amazing glow to our photos; our DJ (Kevin) was perfect. He handled interruptions thrown in during the wedding day with ease, and made the night flow perfectly. His music choices were great, so great that I still have people talking about how good our DJ was and how fun the entire night of dancing was. I don't think there was a moment the dance floor was empty throughout the night. Fantasy Sound really did make our wedding a stress free experience. Thanks Fantasy Sound!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kendal A

Kevin was a wonderful DJ and kept us dancing all night! Meeting with Kevin right before the wedding put my mind at ease and I knew the night would go as plan and it did! I would highly recommend Fantasy Sound!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Robyn G

We loved working with Fantasy sound and events. They made the process so easy with handouts to plan the ceremony and music throughout the wedding. The DJ, Nick, was very friendly and did an awesome job. We had so many compliments on the great playlist, I never left the dance... Read More floor and all of our guests danced throughout the night. The lighting was beautiful as well. We definitely recommend them.

2016-11-09T15:00:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are thrilled to hear that we made the planning process easy for you and that Nick kept the dance floor packed. Best wishes to the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stacy

What a great company to hire for your wedding! I got married in February and they were by far the easiest and most professional vendor to work with! I used them for Lighting and Decor services, DJ, and Photobooth. The lighting and decor was magical. They make sure everything is... Read More in its right place and every detail is perfect! My DJ was Steve and he was awesome! He was really fun and knew how to read the crowd. We met with him twice to discuss music selections and he listened to all of our concerns and requests. The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding! My guests enjoyed taking pictures with the all the fun props they provide and got to take home copies right then and there. It was great to get digital copies as well after the wedding to look through and see how fun my guests had on my special day. I would recommend Fantasy Sound to everyone! They know how to make your special day even more special. You will not be disappointed! Thank you again Fantasy Sound for a memorable day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Veronica D

Fantasy Sound recently did an amazing job with our wedding reception. The uplighting was beautiful, and Nick's DJ'ing was superb. We didn't have time to make a list of songstress to play, instead choosing to discuss the kinds of songs we liked, and he hit it spot on. We... Read More couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience, and we highly recommend them!

2016-10-20T15:27:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that Nick created a great playlist for you and we wish you two all the best in your life together!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashleigh M

Steve was amazing... perfect timing and clarity with mics/music at the ceremony, to kept us on time, played the BEST reception music that kept people dancing all night long! We had several wedding guest comment on how amazing of a job DJ Steve did. Steve from Fantasy sound... Read More has our higher recommendation!

2016-10-20T15:29:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! Steve is definitely a valuable team member and we are thrilled to hear that everyone enjoyed his DJing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cady A

Planning our wedding from out of state meant I could not go to Livermore to talk with Fantasy Sound Services, but they handled everything via phone and email very professionally and in a timely manner. When the DJ we had booked for our day left the company for a new opportunity,... Read More Fantasy made sure we had a smooth transition to a new DJ. Nick ended up being our DJ for our wedding and he was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend working with Nick and his fantastic team for your event. Even though I couldn't meet with Nick before the wedding, Nick was able to take my phone calls and emails as needed in order to make sure our music was perfect. Nick kept the flow of our event moving smoothly and had amazing music playing all night long. Our guests were dancing and happy the entire night!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Cindy N

Kevin and his team are incredible!! We worked with Fantasy Sound for our lighting and decor and had Kevin as our DJ and boy are we glad we did!! The lighting and decor seriously made the venue perfect! The venue is already beautiful, but adding those little details took it to... Read More another level! We had so many compliments on all of it! As for Kevin being our DJ, he was AMAZING!! Everyone loved his style and people were on the dance floor the entire time! Thank you so much Kevin and team for everything you guys did!! We really appreciated it and you all were a big part in making our wedding dreams come true! I promise those who book Fantasy Sound will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We had a great experience with Fantasy Sound - we hired them for DJ and day of coordination. Kevin was our coordinator, and Steve was our DJ, and they both did an absolutely great job day of. The preparation beforehand was easy and Kevin was incredibly helpful through the entire... Read More process, giving us great advice on how to make sure our day was well planned and enjoyable for everyone, including us. We had a lot of fun working with these guys, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking. They were incredibly responsive, professional, and personable, and helped everything go perfectly!