Fantasy Sound Event Services

Livermore, CA

We offer DJ, Videography, and Photo Booth Services

Fantasy Sound offers exceptional disc jockey, videography, and photo booth services for weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We take great pride in the service our experienced staff provides for our clients in planning their big day. Experience for yourself the Fantasy Sound difference!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

345 Stealth Ct, Livermore, CA

Lighting, Draping, DJ Services!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Monique B

I have had the pleasure of working with Fantasy Sound for years as a wedding professional, and naturally when it was time to plan my own wedding, hiring them was a no brainer! We hired them for DJ services, lighting, draping and video. I had trouble explaining my exact vision... Read More for the lighting at first, however I trusted my vision to the experts, and when I saw it all come together on the wedding day, it was absolutely PERFECT! From the beautiful white chiffon draping separating the ceremony from the reception outdoors, to the exact pink "glow" I envisioned in the indoor lounge area, to the great music and the absolutely fantastic video we received to relive those awesome memories...Fantasy Sound completely exceeded our expectations!!! Although logistics were not the easiest at the private home we chose as our venue, the entire staff reassured us every step of the way they would make our vision work. If you want a beautiful wedding, ease of mind during the planning process, and an overall smooth event, you need to hire these professionals.

5 stars isn't enough!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Shannon M

If I could give Fantasy Sound 100 stars I would!!! Before I start this review, I just want to say that this is coming from a Bride who was 6 months pregnant and had 320 guests. They are true professionals, reliable and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to... Read More ensure everything was PERFECT on our Wedding day! Nick was our DJ and he was amazing - He made sure we stayed on-time and the flow of our Wedding was phenomenal. Nick made us feel 100% confident and at ease. He knew the right song to play at just the right time. He was attentive and made sure our guests were happy. Our family and friends are still raving about how great the music was. Nick has a fabulous voice and mic presence ... We couldn't have done it without him. We also rented drapery, lighting and their gorgeous candle chandeliers; Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I met with them about lighting, drapery and chandeliers, I was extremely indecisive - They were so patient, helpful and honest. Lastly, we used them for Videography - Jillian was so sweet, professional and without being invasive she got everything!!! We owe everyone from Fantasy Sound for an incredibly perfect and flawless Wedding.

Wonderful customer service and execution!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Steph N

I used Fantasy Sound's lighting services for my wedding this past weekend. When I walked into my own reception I was stunned at how beautiful everything looked. It's a lil steep on the pricing but well worth it. Their 12 light chandeliers are so magical and beautiful and I... Read More highly recommend a GOBO light with your names on the dance floor for that extra oomph. The staff at Fantasy Sound is incredibly kind, accommodating and provide excellent customer service. I think most of my emails were all answered within half a day max. They're extremely professional and know what they're doing so you don't have to worry if they'll deliver your vision. Highly recommended! I wish I could relive my wedding all over again! :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Lauren Z

Fantasy Sound was one of the preferred wedding vendors for weddings held at Wente. Now I know why! We worked with Nick for pre-planning (Darcie also helped!) and he was our DJ for the wedding. He was great. During our planning meetings, he knew the layout of the property and was... Read More able to give us advice on what he had seen that worked really well. He let us give as many, or as few songs as we wanted for the reception and played them in an order that went with the mood. When the schedule shifted a bit, he made sure to check in with us so that everyone was on the same page with the adjustments. Our guests danced the entire time (some even got up to dance to the dinner music!) and had so much fun. If you want a vendor with loads of experience to make your day stress free, go with Fantasy Sound! And choose Nick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Steve was the DJ for my wedding on 10/11 at a family friend’s house and he was absolutely amazing! We knew from the first time we met him at Fantasy Sound’s DJ Meet and Greet that he was the DJ for us. He made us feel comfortable and his music knowledge was astounding. We didn’t... Read More really have an idea of what type of music we wanted and Steve was always there to offer feedback and ideas and we valued his input so much. We got nothing but rave reviews about the music and I attribute them all to Steve- he was amazing! We also had Fantasy Sound do some lighting for us- we love bistro/string lighting but I was nervous that the venue wasn’t going to be able to support that…so they came out to the house to do a consultation to see what they could provide which put my mind at ease. I didn’t have to worry about blowing a fuse or anything because they did the legwork in advance! The lighting turned out exactly how we wanted it to and I could not have been happier! Fantasy Sound made my wedding perfect and I can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We had the absolute best experience with Fantasy Sound! We booked both lighting and DJ and they made our wedding unforgettable. The lighting totally transformed the room- the chandeliers were dazzling- and our DJ, Kevin, was incredible. He helped us keep everything on track... Read More during the day without pressuring us or stressing us out and he made sure that the dance floor was packed all night. The booking process was incredibly easy- I could do everything online which was a huge plus for a girl like me who works a ton and hates being on the phone! I had quite a few questions at the start and Darcie was always timely in her responses, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I knew I was in a great hands! I cannot recommend Fantasy Sound enough- you simply HAVE to have them be a part of your wedding!

Best DJ - Kevin

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Stefanie P

Kevin was amazing. From the very first time we met him we knew that he would be our DJ. He was kind and knowledgable. He was able to guide us and give us advice without taking over. I felt confident going into the night that he would handle everything. During our wedding he had... Read More people on the dance floor all night long and there was never a dull moment. I would definitely use Kevin again for any event!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Kevin was our MC and DJ on Sunday 9/20/15 at Purple Orchid Spa. We had an outside venue and everything was amazing! Kevin was more like working with a friend than a vendor. He kept them vibe and music flowing and kept people out on the dance floor. He incorporated everything... Read More we wanted. It made for a magical night and were very Happy that Fantasy Sound was part of it! Thank you again. We will keep Fantasy in mind for future Sound system needs!. Tina and Keith Rodgers

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Viclaire C

There is a reason why Fantasy Sound Event Services are rated high and a preferred vendor. They are very professional and responsive. We booked lighting and DJ services with them. Lighting: Our feel for our wedding was very clean, simple and romantic. We loved our venue... Read More the way it was (Palm Event Center, Pleasanton) but wanted to add our touches. We as a couple always imagined a dance floor with lanterns. I must admit, from time to time, I was worried about how it would turn out...but they did an amazing job of not over-doing it and changing the sizes of the lanterns. We also used them for the GOBO splash of our was the perfect touch and they suggested it on the dance floor, which came out nicely. DJ: We had shopped around for a DJ and noticed all the great reviews on yelp and facebook. Our venue required the DJ to be the MC as well, so we knew it was important to find the right one. FSEE has a DJ meet and greet which gives you the opportunity to talk with the DJ's and make your choice. We chose NIck and he was AWESOME!! Not only did he play music from our playlist/genre, he was an engaging MC and very organized. One element to your wedding is the DJ/MC...if you have the right one, you don't worry about how things will flow. Nick also worked with us on song selection and music entrances. My husband wanted our entrance a certain way with songs and Nick fulfilled!!! I would also like to add that this vendor is professional! They keep you on track for deadlines and very responsive! Crystal was always available to answer my questions whether a complex one or simple one. I believe Fantasy Sound is the best there is out there! Thank you for making our wedding memorable!!!

Fun DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Glenda G

we had a great DJ for our wedding. very friendly and down to earth. we had couple request for Spanish songs and he was very good at mixing up the music for all our guests.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Natalie P

We found Fantasy Sound Event Services through our venue, as they are one of the preferred vendors at the Palm Event Center. I do not have enough good things to say about them! We chose Nick as our DJ, as we had read many reviews saying he is the best- and we are SO happy we... Read More picked him! Nick is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helped to create our perfect evening. He really knows what he is doing, and he made sure every little detail went smoothly- from the ceremony, cocktail hour to the reception- everything was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Fantasy Sound and Nick if you are looking for a fabulous DJ and MC. Thanks Nick!!! -Natalie & Brian

Dance Party Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Michelle D

I can't say enough about the professionalism, quality and experience Fantasy Sound Event Services provided to our wedding. They were diligent about the details, but made it very easy to work with them about the music selection and payments. We had Steve as our DJ and he... Read More seriously made our night! When meeting him before the wedding, we emphasized our want for a giant dance party and he definitely delivered. He took our song choices and read the room perfectly for hours of non-stop fun. We continue to hear from our guests how much fun they had from the packed dance floor, thanks to the great flow Steve provided! So overall, if you're looking for a professional company and an awesome DJ, Fantasy Sound is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Nicci E

We used Fantasy for our wedding at the Palm Event Center last month. They were great and preferred vendors which made the process seamless. They did our lighting, monogram, and chandelier and I cannot tell you how beautiful everything looked once it was set up. They never had... Read More any issues setting up or taking down and I would recommend using them for their many other services as well!

2015-03-06T18:36:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Nicci! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with how everything turned out. We hope married life is treating you well!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Jennifer M

My husband and I were recently married on 2/21/15 at Casa Real and worked with the Fantasy Sound team for our custom gobo projection and specialty spot and chandelier lighting. We met Fantasy Sound back in October and immediately knew from their visual displays that we... Read More wanted to work with them. The team was very thorough in asking what specifically we were looking for and walking us through the process for finalizing our agreement. Fantasy Sound was wonderful in helping us set up a “must have” and ‘nice to have” estimate for budgeting purposes. Also, after leaving our first meeting, my husband and I were allowed the time to contemplate what we really wanted and never felt pressured or obligated to purchase anything. Closer to the event, we met with the Fantasy Sound team to go over final details of the big day. We discussed specific placement of spot lights and the chandeliers, to ensure everything was exactly how we wanted. Our event turned out beautifully and many guests commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Had it not been for the proficiency and vision offered by Fantasy Sound, I know we wouldn't have achieved the same outcome. Thanks to the amazing team that was involved!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Melina S

I recommend Fantasy Sound to anyone looking for an amazing wedding experience. We used them for our DJ/MC and photobooth. The music was awesome. The DJ kept us on track throughout the night. Everyone danced. The photobooth is always manned. No issues at all. Everyone loved it.

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Tara Z

Kevin was very professional, warm and friendly. Put together a great list of songs based on our requests and wishes. Announcements and timing were spot on.

Beautiful Lighting

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Erin M

We went with Fantasy for our lighting services at the Palm Event Center. The lighting/ceiling at the Palm is sort of like a giant, black warehouse ceiling (probably my only complaint about the Palm) so it needs a little sprucing. At first we really loved the large crystal... Read More chandelier, it really is so eye catching, but then we realized it didn't really fit the Palm or the rustic theme we were going for. We went with the candle chandeliers (yes real candles!) and loved them! The fit our look and the Palm so beautifully! I had been to a wedding at the Palm a few months before ours where the bride only used 3 and I thought they were a bit smaller than I had imagined so I went with 5 and I think it was perfect! Framed the dance floor really well and they looked gorgeous in person and in photos! We also chose to do a wash on the dance floor instead of a monogram. The Palm uses tables to form the dance floor, which is tile. I wasn't crazy about the look so the wash covered it up really well. My only complaint with the wash is that it makes some of the pictures look blurry because everyone has lights shining down on them. I wish someone had brought this up during the planning, but I'm still glad that I went this route. Overall we were very happy with the lighting and were able to make it fit within our budget.

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 michaela m

Fantasy Sound was very easy to work - quick responses, flexible with their appointments, and happy to provide input and ideas. They did an amazing job with the Chandeliers, Lighting and Draping. Everything was gorgeous!

Chandelier Wow Factor!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Rachelle A

After seeing photos of Fantasy Sound's beaded chandelier used at our venue, Palm Event Center, we decided we had to rent one as a "splurge" for our wedding. And we're so happy we did! The 12 foot by 12 foot chandelier framed the dance floor perfectly, and added just the right... Read More amount of sparkle. Our decor was simple and the chandelier added that wow factor. We used white light because we wanted to brighten up the ballroom a bit, and it was perfect for us. Also, the booking process was super simple, and Fantasy Sound is great about doing business remotely through email and by phone, for the busy bride.

Jillian is Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Lindsay

Jillian and her crew were fabulous to work with! We heard they were great from our a friend who uses them for her job and even used them for her wedding. My husband had Jillian do an engagement video for us and we also went with her for our wedding! Jillian and Dana caught... Read More everything without getting in the way! Everyone we worked with at Fantasy Sound during throughout the planning process were awesome and super helpful!

Great Job!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Jacqueline B

Fantasy Sound did an amazing job with our ceiling drapery, center chandelier and gobo wash to give our reception a more vintage/ classical ambiance. They were very helpful with choosing the best design for our gobo wash. Nick in particular did an amazing job with the length and... Read More height of our ceiling swag. In the end, it turned out even better than expected!!. Overall fantasy sound exceeded our expectations . We Highly recommend their lighting and decor services.

Highly Reccomended

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Courtney G

I not only work with this vendor on a professional level but I also had them DJ my own wedding. Kevin and the whole fantasy sound team is fantastic to work with. I constantly recommend them to my own brides and loved having them at my own event. Thank you fantasy sound!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Gina S

I used Fantasy Sound Event for our DJ service as well as drapery and lighting. First off the ceremony & reception space looked beautiful!! They were so professional and everything was on time! We also had Nick as our DJ. He was absolutely fantastic! So easy to work with and... Read More everyone at the wedding had such a good time! I would highly recommend them! Thank you so much!!

Seasoned Pros

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Stephanie V

We went with Fantasy Sound initially because of the lighting package we scored through Casa Real. We choose to go with them for their DJ services due to their excellent customer service and professionalism. I worked with Dana on everything leading up to the wedding and I emailed... Read More her more times than I can count! It had to have exceeded the 100 mark. She is stellar at her job and extremely on top of it. Once we ironed out all of the details we were all set to meet with some of the DJs at their meet and greet night, but it was really hard for my husband and I to get their during the week due to our work schedules. Instead we met with Nick at our preliminary meeting and I requested him as our day of DJ. Nick is so chill, he reminds me of my husband. I am on the other hand am the polar opposite of that and it was very clear to me that Nick knew how to handle a bride like myself. Out of everything we planned my husband and I were the most neurotic when it came to the music. We literally handpicked every song. I had a certain song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, as most brides do, but I needed the doors to open at a specific mark and I wasn't willing to accept that it might not happen. Nick made it happen. That was not the only song I requested be started at a certain time and again, Nick made it all happen. He's just so seasoned it does this without even missing a beat. He also saved the day and toasted my husband and I when the best man went on a tangent and forgot to do so. lol Good looking out Nick! Their prices are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for folks. I'm so glad I went with them rather than saving $200/$300 and going with one of their competitors. I had no worries because I knew I was in good hands.

Outstanding job Fantasy Sound!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Kimberly L

Where do I start...first and foremost, Fantasy Sound did an excellent job on our Easter Sunday wedding at the Palm Event Center. Nick was great and always reassured that he will take care of us and ease our minds since we had so many things to do the day of as bride and... Read More groom. Nick played a variety of Vitamin String Quart for the Ceremony back ground music as our family and friends arrived. Very beautiful and classy tunes for a perfect weather for an outside Easter Sunday wedding. Once the ceremony was done into cocktail hour and rite before all our guest eyes, the ballroom was revealed and the gorgeous lighting, GOBO pattern that Fantasy Sound created for the dance floor and the monogram of both of our names was beautifully placed on the wall above the wine barrels. From the meetings with had with Nick, seeing it on paper is one thing. Our first look once we got to the venue was breath taking and a note to all future bride and grooms...Fantasy Sound is the BEST and worth every single penny!!! Thank you Nick, Dana and all of Fantasy Sound staff for making our wedding day a perfection!!! Always, Mr. & Mrs. Long