We offer DJ, Videography, and Photo Booth Services

Fantasy Sound offers exceptional disc jockey, videography, and photo booth services for weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We take great pride in the service our experienced staff provides for our clients in planning their big day. Experience for yourself the Fantasy Sound difference!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

320 Stealth Ct, Livermore, CA (800) 660-3735

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stacy

What a great company to hire for your wedding! I got married in February and they were by far the easiest and most professional vendor to work with! I used them for Lighting and Decor services, DJ, and Photobooth. The lighting and decor was magical. They make sure everything is... Read More in its right place and every detail is perfect! My DJ was Steve and he was awesome! He was really fun and knew how to read the crowd. We met with him twice to discuss music selections and he listened to all of our concerns and requests. The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding! My guests enjoyed taking pictures with the all the fun props they provide and got to take home copies right then and there. It was great to get digital copies as well after the wedding to look through and see how fun my guests had on my special day. I would recommend Fantasy Sound to everyone! They know how to make your special day even more special. You will not be disappointed! Thank you again Fantasy Sound for a memorable day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alexis M

We loved working with Fantasy Sound!! Lindsay was absolutely over-the-top helpful. She went above and beyond from start to finish and quick to respond at all times, sending photos with descriptions, being patient with taking a long time on decisions or making changes, late... Read More additions, and so much more. She even went above and beyond to find a way to match our GOBO to our invites when we couldn't get the info on the exact font, she found a way!! We didn't meet the team that helped make everything look perfect the day of, but they certainly did an incredible job. Everything was hung up completely perfect, to the centimeter! Our rentals from Fantasy Sound played a huge role in making our big day look like a dream come true! You would be smart to use Fantasy Sound for your event rentals and they will make you feel like a top priority.

Lighting, Draping, DJ Services!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Monique B

I have had the pleasure of working with Fantasy Sound for years as a wedding professional, and naturally when it was time to plan my own wedding, hiring them was a no brainer! We hired them for DJ services, lighting, draping and video. I had trouble explaining my exact vision... Read More for the lighting at first, however I trusted my vision to the experts, and when I saw it all come together on the wedding day, it was absolutely PERFECT! From the beautiful white chiffon draping separating the ceremony from the reception outdoors, to the exact pink "glow" I envisioned in the indoor lounge area, to the great music and the absolutely fantastic video we received to relive those awesome memories...Fantasy Sound completely exceeded our expectations!!! Although logistics were not the easiest at the private home we chose as our venue, the entire staff reassured us every step of the way they would make our vision work. If you want a beautiful wedding, ease of mind during the planning process, and an overall smooth event, you need to hire these professionals.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Philip B

Fantasy Sound were absolutely amazing! From planning stages to our wedding day, they were available to answer any questions we had. Darcie from the office regularly reminded us of any upcoming meetings we had with them or when payment was due (you'll know when you start planning... Read More a wedding how much these reminders come in handy!) Our DJ Kevin was awesome. He got our music taste down perfectly and had our guests on their feet all night. Finally the lighting looked INCREDIBLE. We'd wanted a kind of inside/outside flow for our reception and we went for the bronzy color which created a beautiful sunset feel to the room. All in all I can't fault Fantasy Sound and would recommend them for any big event I was planning. Thank you guys for making our wedding day so wonderful!

2017-09-13T12:14:00 Response from the vendor

Wow! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words! We are thrilled to hear that Kevin and Darcie provided such great service for your big day and that everything looked beautiful. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Patrick M

Father of the Bride: This was one of our best choices hands down. We used Fantasy Sound for both the 30 Day Coordinator and DJ. I never give a rating of 10 so I will have to give them 9.99! Keven and Megan coordinated and managed the Wedding Day Time Line to perfection. The DJ... Read More (Kevin) and equipment provided the perfect music sound levels and never once was there a break in dance floor fun. Megan assisted and attended to both the Bride and Groom at every level. Together they orchestrated a memorable event with never ending compliments from attending guests. I, nor my daughter, nor my Son-In-Law had never met nor do we know anyone at Fantasy Sound but I again will say, this was one of our best decisions to a perfectly executed wedding. Worth every penny with not one flaw throughout the entire process. Great job Kevin and Megan and THANK YOU

2017-09-05T14:21:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had such a great time working with you and your family, and we are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us- we really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rana B

I love fantasy sound!! We hired fantasy sound to do our lighting, video, custom monogram, curtains, photobooth and DJ service. From the moment we set foot in the door, we felt right at home. They took care of everything and made wedding planning (which can be really stressful)... Read More actually enjoyable. Hire them for all your wedding needs! Shout out to Kevin and Jimmy! You guys rock!! Also thank you Darcy (and everyone else) for answering all my questions on the phone!

2017-09-05T14:18:52 Response from the vendor

We love you too! We appreciate you taking the time to review us- it means a lot to us and we really appreciate your feedback and kind words!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Cinthia R

We used fantasy sounds for our DJ and our drapery/chandelier! Steve was our DJ, he was awesome! So full of life and played THE best music while focusing on us. The chandelier we had was beautiful and so was our background drapery for our head table!

2017-09-05T14:17:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our services! Steve certainly knows how to bring the party- we're lucky to have him!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Gabrielle K

Steve was wonderful. The only problem was that the acoustics in the venue made it difficult for us to hear the toasts.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Siena F

Fantasy sound was amazing!!! Our dj was Kevin and he was excellent! It was important to me that people danced all night and he made it happen. He has been doing this a long time and really knows how to read the room. We also used Jimmy as our videographer. He was wonderful... Read More as well. He was so unobtrusive that many people told me they never even noticed his cameras. However, he sent me a sneak peek within a week of the wedding and he clearly was capturing it all!! Also, he seemed to work well with my photographer. They seemed to be collaborating on cool shots. I would highly recommend Fantasy Sound for dj and videography!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Violet G

We their lightning service for our wedding. They did such an amazing job with GOBO Pattern Wash, cake spot light and Custom Monogram. They made the barrel room stunning!! We got so much compliments from our guests that our reception is like the dining hall in Hogwarts :) They're... Read More so professional, responsive and easy to work with. We'd highly recommend them for anyone who's looking for lightning service for their events :)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Trina F

Fantasy Sound Event Services is top notch! Our DJ was Kevin, and he was outstanding, funny, and had the dance floor packed all night! The flow of my wedding was something I was nervous about but Kevin was perfect-- the timeline was perfect. Darcee in the office is always... Read More available, answers any questions, and is super friendly. Letting someone run your big day is a huge task but with Fantasy Sounds, you do not have to worry!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Sarah S

Working with the team at Fantasy was a real dream come true! They helped us set up last-minute lighting design for our Feb. wedding and were so patient and helpful while we made up our minds about what we wanted. Their team got set up and removal of our chandelier done in... Read More lightning-fast speed and were gracious the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Chris M

We got married at Casa Real in Nov. 2016. Throughout that, Fantasy Sound was an integral part to our planning and experience for the wedding. Not only were they professional, friendly, and organized throughout the entire process; but they also were consistently able to help us... Read More overcome problems that came with planning and all of the cooks in the kitchen that comes with planning a wedding. While the lighting was amazing, perfectly handled, and gave an amazing glow to our photos; our DJ (Kevin) was perfect. He handled interruptions thrown in during the wedding day with ease, and made the night flow perfectly. His music choices were great, so great that I still have people talking about how good our DJ was and how fun the entire night of dancing was. I don't think there was a moment the dance floor was empty throughout the night. Fantasy Sound really did make our wedding a stress free experience. Thanks Fantasy Sound!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kendal A

Kevin was a wonderful DJ and kept us dancing all night! Meeting with Kevin right before the wedding put my mind at ease and I knew the night would go as plan and it did! I would highly recommend Fantasy Sound!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Robyn G

We loved working with Fantasy sound and events. They made the process so easy with handouts to plan the ceremony and music throughout the wedding. The DJ, Nick, was very friendly and did an awesome job. We had so many compliments on the great playlist, I never left the dance... Read More floor and all of our guests danced throughout the night. The lighting was beautiful as well. We definitely recommend them.

2016-11-09T15:00:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are thrilled to hear that we made the planning process easy for you and that Nick kept the dance floor packed. Best wishes to the two of you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Veronica D

Fantasy Sound recently did an amazing job with our wedding reception. The uplighting was beautiful, and Nick's DJ'ing was superb. We didn't have time to make a list of songstress to play, instead choosing to discuss the kinds of songs we liked, and he hit it spot on. We... Read More couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience, and we highly recommend them!

2016-10-20T15:27:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that Nick created a great playlist for you and we wish you two all the best in your life together!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Ashleigh M

Steve was amazing... perfect timing and clarity with mics/music at the ceremony, to kept us on time, played the BEST reception music that kept people dancing all night long! We had several wedding guest comment on how amazing of a job DJ Steve did. Steve from Fantasy sound... Read More has our higher recommendation!

2016-10-20T15:29:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! Steve is definitely a valuable team member and we are thrilled to hear that everyone enjoyed his DJing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cady A

Planning our wedding from out of state meant I could not go to Livermore to talk with Fantasy Sound Services, but they handled everything via phone and email very professionally and in a timely manner. When the DJ we had booked for our day left the company for a new opportunity,... Read More Fantasy made sure we had a smooth transition to a new DJ. Nick ended up being our DJ for our wedding and he was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend working with Nick and his fantastic team for your event. Even though I couldn't meet with Nick before the wedding, Nick was able to take my phone calls and emails as needed in order to make sure our music was perfect. Nick kept the flow of our event moving smoothly and had amazing music playing all night long. Our guests were dancing and happy the entire night!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Cindy N

Kevin and his team are incredible!! We worked with Fantasy Sound for our lighting and decor and had Kevin as our DJ and boy are we glad we did!! The lighting and decor seriously made the venue perfect! The venue is already beautiful, but adding those little details took it to... Read More another level! We had so many compliments on all of it! As for Kevin being our DJ, he was AMAZING!! Everyone loved his style and people were on the dance floor the entire time! Thank you so much Kevin and team for everything you guys did!! We really appreciated it and you all were a big part in making our wedding dreams come true! I promise those who book Fantasy Sound will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

We had a great experience with Fantasy Sound - we hired them for DJ and day of coordination. Kevin was our coordinator, and Steve was our DJ, and they both did an absolutely great job day of. The preparation beforehand was easy and Kevin was incredibly helpful through the entire... Read More process, giving us great advice on how to make sure our day was well planned and enjoyable for everyone, including us. We had a lot of fun working with these guys, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking. They were incredibly responsive, professional, and personable, and helped everything go perfectly!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kai A

Fantasy Sound provided the lighting for my wedding in December. In all honesty, we just needed a bare-bones, basic uplighting of our ballroom and cocktail area, but even though our needs were pretty minimal, Fantasy Sound was in constant communication and made sure everything... Read More was perfect. I cannot stress how important communication is with vendors (I wasn't as lucky with some of my other vendors), but they always got back to me with answers to my many questions right away, and were always efficient, professional, and by the time the wedding actually came around, I had full trust that they'd get the job done exactly - and they did! Fabulous customer service, fair prices, and the lights made the cavernous ballroom look warm and amazing.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Rachel F

We hired Fantasy SES for our November 13th wedding, and there was nothing unlucky about our decision! From the very beginning when we requested a quote and signed up for the DJ Meet-and-Greet, to the end of our wedding day, the folks at Fantasy were a truly professional and easy... Read More to work with. All of the DJs we met seemed amazing, but as soon as we chatted with Steve, we knew he was the DJ for us. We told him our vision for our wedding (priories: full dance floor, everyone having fun, etc) and he ran with them! Steve really knows how to read a dance floor and keep a good party going. He was so much fun to have as an MC and a DJ, and never once faltered in his professionalism. We received so many compliments from guests and even other vendors. We also consulted with Nick for some additional lighting. We had a strict budget for lighting, and we never once felt pressured on an upsell--Nick was great in providing quotes and suggestions based on our budget, vision, and venue. Thank you, Fantasy SES and crew!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Lauren Z

Fantasy Sound was one of the preferred wedding vendors for weddings held at Wente. Now I know why! We worked with Nick for pre-planning (Darcie also helped!) and he was our DJ for the wedding. He was great. During our planning meetings, he knew the layout of the property and was... Read More able to give us advice on what he had seen that worked really well. He let us give as many, or as few songs as we wanted for the reception and played them in an order that went with the mood. When the schedule shifted a bit, he made sure to check in with us so that everyone was on the same page with the adjustments. Our guests danced the entire time (some even got up to dance to the dinner music!) and had so much fun. If you want a vendor with loads of experience to make your day stress free, go with Fantasy Sound! And choose Nick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Steve was the DJ for my wedding on 10/11 at a family friend’s house and he was absolutely amazing! We knew from the first time we met him at Fantasy Sound’s DJ Meet and Greet that he was the DJ for us. He made us feel comfortable and his music knowledge was astounding. We didn’t... Read More really have an idea of what type of music we wanted and Steve was always there to offer feedback and ideas and we valued his input so much. We got nothing but rave reviews about the music and I attribute them all to Steve- he was amazing! We also had Fantasy Sound do some lighting for us- we love bistro/string lighting but I was nervous that the venue wasn’t going to be able to support that…so they came out to the house to do a consultation to see what they could provide which put my mind at ease. I didn’t have to worry about blowing a fuse or anything because they did the legwork in advance! The lighting turned out exactly how we wanted it to and I could not have been happier! Fantasy Sound made my wedding perfect and I can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We had the absolute best experience with Fantasy Sound! We booked both lighting and DJ and they made our wedding unforgettable. The lighting totally transformed the room- the chandeliers were dazzling- and our DJ, Kevin, was incredible. He helped us keep everything on track... Read More during the day without pressuring us or stressing us out and he made sure that the dance floor was packed all night. The booking process was incredibly easy- I could do everything online which was a huge plus for a girl like me who works a ton and hates being on the phone! I had quite a few questions at the start and Darcie was always timely in her responses, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I knew I was in a great hands! I cannot recommend Fantasy Sound enough- you simply HAVE to have them be a part of your wedding!