Farm to Table Catering

Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Nevada City, Loomis, Graeagle, CA

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Family Style, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

11859 Tammy Way, Grass Valley, CA Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Nevada City, Loomis, Graeagle, CA (530) 615-7707

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Carolina R

We could not have been happier with the services of Jennifer and Farm to Table Catering. They didn't just cater for us (and the food was fantastic); they also did a beautiful job setting up the venue, and acting as wedding planners as well. We got married in Nevada City, and... Read More Jennifer's familiarity with all wedding-related people and companies there meant we could just trust her recommendations without a second thought. To top it off, they were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. They made our wedding day a wonderful and surprisingly stress-free event.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Linda K

Jennifer and Carlos created the most beautiful wedding food you can image. We have never felt so pampered. Im gluten and cow dairy-free. They provided an array of dishes for me as well as 2 vegan dishes for our guests. They take customer service to a whole new level. Their food... Read More is beautiful as well as delicious. Literally from farm to table as their business states. Everything they prepared was fresh and visually stunning. Our guests are still talking about it. We would definitely use them again for any catering events we might have in the future. True professional and caring. What lovely people and can't say enough about their friendly, professional staff. 5 Stars isn't enough. Linda and Bob Kirkland Big Day June 17,2017

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Stephanie K

You need Farm to Table for your wedding end of story. Jennifer and Carlos are absolutely amazing! Everyone was dying over how good the food was! I don't think I've ever had salmon that good. These two are amazing to work with. They made everything so simple, altered menus to... Read More be exactly what we wanted, offered suggestions based off of my vague rambling emails, and made sure that we got a huge amount of food to take home with us in the limo since we barely ate at the wedding. Honestly, they could be charging way more than they do. I checked out so many caterers and it was all so expensive and just looked so cookie cutter. We didn't want to pick out a menu that everyone has had before and with Farm to Table, everything was created for us. The food was so amazing I wish these guys were my personal chefs! We also hired Jennifer as our coordinator and I think it was the best decision I've ever made. She is phenomenal. She knows everyone, knows how to get good deals, suggests the perfect vendors for every budget, and by the end I just handed it all over to her because I completely trusted her judgment on what would make our wedding look amazing and she definitely pulled off an even more spectacular wedding than I'd ever imagined. She completely took all my stress away, made decisions quick and painless, and completely understood my vision. She is hilarious and so personable I'm so sad we're not getting married again because I miss her already. Hire Farm to Table and your wedding will be perfect.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Elizabeth D

The food was absolutely, hands down, incredible. If having good food is important to you on your big day, go with Farm to Table. All the guest raved... and still do months later. The appetizers stole the show during cocktail hour. Working in Napa Valley, I am exposed to some of... Read More the best food in the world- that said, I can say with out a doubt the meal prepared by the team at Farm to Table could easily be a meal served at a five star restaurant. Not only Farm to Table handle all things food (they'll even prepare a late night snack for you and your guests!), they completely decorated the venue and coordinated the entire day. They took care of all linen, chair, tableware and other rentals. Farm to Table is basically a caterer/weedingcoordinator/decorator. AKA a brides BFF. They venue was absolutely gorgeous, better than anything I could have dreamt up. I still have people telling me how beautiful our wedding was. I can't forget to mention, Jennifer, the owner, is extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. She takes the time to make sure she understands exactly what you want so your big day is perfect- and truly prides herself in what she does. Needless to say, the service we experienced with Farm to Table was more than wonderful. I would recommend them 100%.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kelly G

Jennifer and Carlos were amazing!!! I don't know what we would have done with out them. Our wedding guests are still talking about how amazing the food and service was!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Farm to Table Catering is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend them for any and all events. My husband and I hired Farm to Table for our wedding at the Miners Foundry, and it was by far one of the best decisions we made. From the first meeting with Jennifer and Carlos they... Read More were so incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with. Carlos’ food is absolutely beautiful and of course delicious! Jennifer was an amazing help, not only with coordinating the food, but also helping us find linens, decorations, dessert, etc., etc. They are definitely an incredible pair! We couldn’t have asked for a better catering experience. Our guests absolutely loved the food, and I loved how much wedding planning stress was alleviated knowing that the food (which lets be honest, is a HUGE part of the wedding) was in their wonderful and extremely talented hands. If you’re looking for delicious, local, fresh, and inspired food, Farm to Table Catering is without a doubt the best choice!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Natalia S

Jennifer and Carlos were incredible! From the first moment we met them to discuss catering our wedding, they set us at ease with their pleasant demeanor and attention to detail. Jennifer was extremely easy to work with and always responded to emails quickly. Carlos... Read More customized our menu and offered many great suggestions to fit the theme of our Italian family style wedding. We chose Farm to Table to cater our wedding because they offered a large array of high quality and local food at a reasonable cost. They truly went above and beyond with the additional services that they offered. Jennifer created menus that matched our invitations, ordered and served our gelato for dessert, and assisted our coordinator with setting up and pouring wine. Like other caterers they had levels of food you could order. But, they were not as rigid as other vendors we talked to. They gave us flexible options to suit our needs and both Jennifer and Carlos were upfront with all fees and made sure we knew what we were getting. They were a pleasure to work with and seemed genuinely excited about our ideas and incorporated them in their catering. It felt more like we were working with friends rather than a vendor. Everybody at our wedding raved about the delicious food and the professionalism of their service. Taking everything into account from price to quality there is nobody better than Farm to Table Catering for your wedding.